Brand Steakhouse - Monte Carlo
Monte Carlo Hotel & Casino
3770 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Monte Carlo Hotel & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Brand Steakhouse - Monte Carlo
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.brandlasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7027306700
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Nightly: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jack Bruning
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private & intimate, the BRAND Private Dining Room offers guests an opportunity for a unique experience to host friends, family or associates. The private dining space at BRAND can accommodate up to 40 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Karen Carlough 7026938300x1905
- Entertainment: BRAND Lounge fuses a modern, hip environment with the hottest beats providing a unique nightlife element & contemporary hot-spot Wednesday through Monday; giving you an unforgettable boutique nightclub experience. Dramatically lit ceiling canopies, soft lighting & a warm color palette provide the perfect setting for locals & tourists alike to be "seen in the scene."
Guests can expect to experience an extended weekend featuring DJs, cocktails & a fun, vibrant crowd to make any night as daring as you want it to be. Featuring DJs, your favorite Top 40’s & bottle service.
- Special Events: Light Group Special Events: 702-693-8300
A word from Brand Steakhouse - Monte Carlo
Located in the heart of Monte Carlo, BRAND Steakhouse & Lounge fuses modern fine-dining with elegant nightlife to create the ultimate epicurean experience. Featuring an inviting open design, BRAND lends itself to diners & voyeurs alike as a destination whose scenery is as breathtaking as its cuisine. Providing a unique nightlife element, BRAND’s lounge features BRAND Late Nights, a boutique nightclub experience transforming the modern steakhouse into a contemporary evening hot-spot.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Brand Steakhouse - Monte Carlo reviews from OpenTable diners
66 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (38)romantic (32)good for groups (17)fit for foodies (15)notable wine list (8)late-night find (6)hot spot (5)neighborhood gem (4)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- WonderfulPejrmj12Dined on 8/23/2014We had our reception dinner 5 yrs ago at Brand and they remain a great place to dine. Crab Louis appetizer was excellent.Special Features:
- Great!Luckyguy12Dined on 8/21/2014I took my wife to dinner here for our anniversary, we shared a stake family style with a side for $100, I added an extra side, we both had wine and finished with Desert, spent less than $180. Food was great! Upscale attire or casual dressy. Staff is super friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealSpaniel253Dined on 8/11/2014Our final meal in Vegas before heading home and it was an inspired decision. Great menu and friendly/knowledgeable staff. RecommendedI would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Slow Servicejrn85Dined on 8/9/2014The food was good, though the side portions are somewhat small for the price. The steaks were fantastic, and were definitely the highlight of the evening. Largest complaint was that we were seated and waited literally 8-10 minutes before anyone said anything to us or handed us menus. This was to be an indicator of the rest of the night. The waitress, though friendly and kind, was inattentive and each course took forever to come out. The restaurant was not overly crowded, so it's not likely that the kitchen was backed up to an unreasonable extent - and in any event nothing was offered as an explanation. Not a bad restaurant, but slow service and relatively high prices. Perhaps we just hit a bad night.
- Delish!GFkikiDined on 8/9/2014Had the most phenomenal steak (NY Sirloin)!!!! Love that the entire menu is a lá carte.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great dinning placeGoofFun2Dined on 7/31/2014great dinning place with great food if you're staying at the Monte CarloSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingchrisanddeliaDined on 7/27/2014For the prices, the service was AWFUL, food mediocre. Waiter brought and poured the WRONG wine...he credited us, but this was a business meeting, and quite important. We were embarrassed.
- HartDined on 7/24/2014Our experience was wonderful. We arrived extremely early for our reservation and were graciously accommodated. Service was excellent--cocktails, food and wine high quality. While they specialize in beef, one of our party had the prosciutto and pasta which was delicious!
- NomahawkThexuboxDined on 7/23/2014The tomahawk is the best steak I've had ever! Super juicy and nommy! They have happy hour specials so don't snooze like I did!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Somewhat disappointedIrishPubLoversDined on 7/16/2014While the food we ordered was very good, we were disappointed that, for prices charged, we had to ASK if they served bread or rolls with our meals! This should have automatically been offered. Incidentally, after our request, the rolls served were just fair quality. Also, for the prices asked, tablecloths should be on tables. Your next door competitor, Gallagers, offers far more ambience.
- outstandingwillows08Dined on 7/16/2014this was our second time eating at Brand, this time we ate here for our wedding anniversary, as our first time was amazing we decided to return and yet again the restaurant did no fail to deliver. The food was really tasty and our server ( sorry cannot remember her name :/ ) was real attentive and saw to our every need! this is a restaurant that must be on your places to eat!Special Features:
- Steak for TwomitcholattaDined on 7/8/2014We booked this reservation during our first trip to Vegas. It was my boyfriend's birthday and I wanted to try something special before heading out to Zarkana. After a crazy day of not getting to do much of what we wanted with a whole lot of walking, we decided to just try something close and easy. Brand is located in the Casino area of the Monte Carlo hotel. The Steak house had a calm somewhat romantic atmosphere, lights are dim and if you ask for a seat away from the casino floor it is nice and quiet. The signature steak for two was so tender it practically melted in your mouth. The service was equal to the food. Our waiter was very quick, friendly, and he knew the menu.Special Features:
- Wonderful DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/8/2014We went to Brand for the second time, were not disappointed. Staff was friendly and helpful. We had the ultimate steak with a lobster tail add on. Everything was cooked perfectly. Plenty of food, lobster tail stuffed with ritz crackers a bit different, but good. Service outstanding while you are assigned a waitstaff, everyone is very attentive. Will be returning.Special Features:
- DeliciousyummyDined on 7/4/2014Steak was really good, we did the steak for two. Calamari was overcooked though.Portion size was good. Restaurant is on the casino floor. Service was fast , but server kept saying "No rush " over and over so it actually made me feel rushed9(lol). I would def eat there again though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulAdamJDined on 7/4/2014We've been to many steakhouses and this is one of the best ones we have found in las vegas. The service was quick, the food was awesome and the meat was prime. For an Appy we had the Hot rocks, they weren't too big (5 slices) but they tasted great For dinner we had the 8oz Filet mignon and we grabbed a share set of Mac and Cheese, Mashed Potatoes, and Cream Corn We didn't have enough room for dessert so I can't comment on that. Highly recommend to anyone. For the above and a couple of drinks it came out to just over $230USD + tip, which is great considering some of the steak houses are at least double that. The only downfall was the casino noise just outside, but it wasn't super loud and we could easily converse with each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointed!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/27/2014The food and service are always phenomenal! Now that we know about the 20% local deal we will be eating here much more frequently!! Our absolute favorite restaurant in Las Vegas!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner Before Blue ManLuvFineDiningDined on 6/27/2014We wanted to dine at a steakhouse before Blue Man. We were a party of 4, which included my 10 yr old son and 2 yr old daughter. I was a little worried about taking my daughter to a nice restaurant, but the staff did not make us feel awkward at all. We were seated right on the edge looking out on the casino, which was a little louder, but the energy kept my children entertained. Our server and her support staff were fantastic. My daughter dropped her fork twice and both times it was replaced within seconds. We ordered the early special which included Hot Rocks, Flat Iron Steak, and Creme Brûlée. The reviews about the Hot Rocks are so true! So good, you must try! The food was great, but we were most impressed with the high quality of service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall review of dining experienceBobbiDined on 6/25/2014Overall, the food was delicious. The Calamari appetizer was tasty but difficult to serve out of the paper lined bowl. The "hot rock" steak appetizer was fun and delicious. We enjoyed the large family steak and lobster, we felt both were prepared and presented well. The meal was perfect to share with the five people in our party. The mashed potato side dish was small and we felt it could have been enhanced. Mushrooms and green beans were delicious. Desert was wonderful and beautifully presented. One final comment; it would have been nice to have bread/crackers/anything served upon seating.Special Features:
- nicelocalDined on 6/13/2014no real complaints but nothing really stood out either. I would go back, it was a good steak for 2.Special Features:
- Pleasant dinnerPJG2Dined on 6/11/2014Easy to get a reservation and no complaint when we showed up with fewer people. Service was appropriate. Everyone enjoyed the food, although the mashed potatoes were rather tasteless. The baked macaroni lives up to its delicious reputation. Side dishes are pretty small, though...might not be sufficient for more than 2 people (if that).Special Features:
- hot rock!21inVegasDined on 6/1/2014If you go, get the hot rock appetizer! It is amazing. The service was great and the food was delicious. My sister and I got the filet mignon. The sauces they put on the side are great! I would recommend going before you get drunk or become hungover. The food is worth remembering :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brand food reviewJeanneDined on 6/1/2014Food was good. Especially liked the sides - corn and Mac and cheese. Steak was just a little salty. Had a great waitress - Christy. Worth asking for her. Don't forget to request the hot bread or you won't get it.
- Awesome!!!!!!CorkalisciousDined on 5/30/2014Hands down one of the best meals I've had. The waiter was knowledgeable, food amazing and overall amazing experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful restaurantSnowChiCa31Dined on 5/29/2014Brand was amazing. The service was impeccable, and the food and drinks were amazing. It was expensive, but we were on our honeymoon so we were OK since it was a once in a lifetime thing. We had the steak dinner for two with mashed potatoes. We ordered it medium rare and it was cooked perfectly. The mashed potatoes were delicious. I had two passion fruit cocktails and my guy had the only draft beer - Stella. Everything on the dessert menu looked so good but I had the creme brulee. It was very good. We had a corner table for two so we got to sit next to each other, which was so nice. The ambiance was amazing. You could hear the casino slot machines but it wasn't too terribly distracting due to them playing music in the restaurant. Loved it!!!Special Features:
- FINE dining!AlpinerDined on 5/21/2014This was, without a doubt, a dinner that excelled in all respects. We had steaks done exactly to our order. John, our server, was right on top of things, was very polite and explained well our side options, sauces, etc. Our food and experience was five star. And the pricing was certainly in line with our food, etc. Actually better than other nearby steakhouses. No hesitation to recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Nightjohn1516VIPDined on 5/15/2014What sa great dinner, Brian, our server is one of a kind. He made our dinner for 6 (with early show reservations) go great, on time and fabulous food and service. ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- horriblenoneDined on 5/10/2014Very disappointed with the service and the carelessness of the wait staff. The wrong drink was brought to the table. The steak was undercooked and the waiter dropped a knife in my lap. For the price of the food I would expect much better service.Special Features:
- The food melts in you mouth!worldtravelerDined on 5/9/2014I want sure what to expect from Brands being in the Monte Carlo, but this was one of the top three meals we have had in Las Vegas! Atmosphere was well put together and made sense. Service was excellent and all their recommendations were amazing. The food was great. Heavy on the meat, but the steak and prime rib we ordered were outstanding. The only thing better than the steaks were the desserts! This is a must try restaurant that we will visit again for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brand S-houseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/8/2014The wife and I took our first trip to brand steakhouse for our anniversary..and we were not disappointed..Brian our server was very knowledgable and pointed out some great items on the menu..the steak for 2 (40oz) was quite possibly the best damn steak I've ever had and the side of wild mushrooms was amazing..of all things the wife raved about the bread which I admit was pretty freakin good..(served in a miniature cast iron pan)..the location was also pretty cool as it overlooked the gaming floor of the Monte Carlo which was great for "people watching" as you sip on a rye whiskey and enjoy a great steakhouse experience...thanks again brand..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary RememberedNichollsworthDined on 5/7/2014The hostess's, waiter and even the Restaurant Manager came over to congratulate us on our anniversary. They went up and above when they knew it was a special occasion. 30 years anniversary. The food is always consistently superb. The filet is wonderful, one of the best in town. As 40 year locals we do not venture towards the strip very often but for BRAND we always feel the atmosphere, service and food is exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet away from the noiseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/6/2014A set of double doors takes you right away from the noise and bustle of Monte Carlo casino and into a quiet, peaceful, elegant place of subltety, wonderful flavours and utter relaxation. Wonderful stuff.Special Features:
- ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/2/2014A very Fair service. Food was good. Enjoy it if you are near de Montecarlo
- Mesquite MistakePatrickVIPDined on 5/1/2014While hesitant to eat at a place right in the casino, the casino noise level was not a factor. However, I don't recall reading anywhere on the menu that the steaks are cooked over mesquite, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but shouldn't be a surprise. Beyond the flavor surprise, both my dining partner and I, both from Texas where mesquite grilling is common, agreed that the amount of mesquite flavor went well beyond simply cooking over wood chips. It was almost as if there was a liquid additive or the meat was smoked. Very reminiscent of a smoked brisket flavor. For this reason, I won't return. The service was attentive and friendly.
- Best Filet in the World!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/1/2014Brand has the best steakhouse you'll find in Vegas and at the right price! Locals even get 20% off!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 295 reviews are from the Brand Steakhouse - Monte Carlo reviews archive.
- Great food, great service!Vegas21Dined on 4/27/2014We celebrated our nephew's 21st Birthday at the Monte Carlo location. We had a great time! GREAT food and the service was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 4/25/2014No luck for us we ,ve got a waiter who didn't understand anything ! Usually we are served by Brian - excellent waiter - but he was off yesterday ... Bread arrived when we finished appetizers... And we asked for it at least 3 times... Great waiter is an important part of a dinner!!!!
- Good meal, Good timeJOYGDined on 4/25/2014My husband and I met a long time friend for dinner. We were seated well enough into the resturant to have a quiet dinner while still viewing the ongoings of the casino. The meal was served on time, by a friendly waiter, and was allowed to continue our conversation, post meal, in your quiet lounge area. The steak was good, the overall meal was excellent...I would recommend this resturant.Special Features:
- Best Meal I Have Ever HadFdoggDined on 4/24/2014The meal was absolutely amazing! The steak was perfect! The service was terrific! I highly recommend BRAND for a nice dinner out or special occasion. We had my bachelor party dinner here and it was the perfect place. They even comped some shots for us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ultimate surf and turf was amazingzutroy2300Dined on 4/22/2014Our dinner at Brand was amazing. We had the ultimate surf and turf and it was wonderful. Highly recommend that if you are staying at the Monte Carlo take the time and visit Brand you will not be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impeccable Service and amazing foodspebbydooDined on 4/19/2014I initially booked this for 10 people, the reservation evolved into 14 the day before the event, the staff was accommodating. My guests enjoyed the food and the space we were given was separated from the main dining area a little, the servers were attentive and efficient and while the food was a little pricey it was not overly so given the location on the Las Vegas Strip, all the food was prepared and presented beautifully and the cocktails were terrific, thanks BRAND for helping make my celebration effortless and fun!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.