1111 SW 1st Ave.
Miami, FL 33130Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.boxparkmiami.com/
- Phone: 3053568385
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Thursday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm
Friday: 12:00pm -12:00am
Saturday: 6pm - 12:00am
Sunday: (lazy day brunch) 12:00pm - 6:00pm
**Please note, sandwiches are not served after 3:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Matt Hinckley
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wine
A word from BOXPARK
Located in the heart of Downtown Miami's bustling Brickell neighborhood, Box Park is an open concept space, with a beautiful, airy and accessible kitchen that invites conversation and communal dining. The Box Park aesthetic accurately reflects the soul of the restaurant in being decidedly un-fussy. True to form of our tag line "Food.Unfiltered." we believe in getting out of the way of what nature created in perfect order and instead allow the cuisine to evolve in its own rustic flavor. At Box Park, demonstrating a humble approach to food, by sourcing locally and honoring the quality of fresh ingredients, is the mantra we live by. **Please note, sandwiches are not served after 3:30pmContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
BOXPARK reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great new placealis113Dined on 10/19/2013My boyfriend and I had a great meal here. Small plates and very fresh, delicious food with a wide variety of choices. Also several options on the menu for vegetarians, which is important for me. The space is clean and modern, nice lighting, and was quite cozy. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly SurprisedManolitusVIPDined on 10/10/2013Our experience was by and large a very positive one. There were a couple of plates which were outstanding and all the others were solid as well. We went very early so cant really comment on service because we received the attention two people in an empty restaurant should receive. I want to return.Special Features:
- Boxpark is a GemTKJADined on 10/3/2013This is an outstanding experience - food, wine, service, and ambience exceeded expectations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressive new restaurant !!BlackTieVIPDined on 9/28/2013Everything we tried was outstanding! A must try, the Charcuterie with charred bread and Hawaiian pizza. Service with a smile made us feel like regulars. Restaurant was hard to find due to no signage on awning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.