505 S. Boulevard
Edmond, OK 73034Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.boulevardsteakhouse.com/
- Phone: (405) 715-2333
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday, 5:30pm - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday, 5:30pm - 11:00pm; Sunday, 5:30pm - 9:00pm. Martini Lounge (no reservations): Monday - Thursday, 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Friday - Saturday, 5:00pm - 1:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Jimmy Stepney
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer full service catering. Boulevard Steakhouse is happy to offer catering for small or grand affairs. Our executive chef and event coordinators will work with you on a personalized menu, decorations, flowers and any other needs.
- Private Party Facilities: Boulevard Steakhouse has four private dining rooms, two with audio and visual capabilities. Seating is from 25 to 70 and the Martini Lounge is also available with seating to 100.
- Private Party Contact: Britton Stewart 4057152333
A word from Boulevard Steakhouse
Welcome to Boulevard Steakhouse and Martini Lounge. Oklahoma's first USDA Prime Steakhouse. A prime experience for every occasion. Join us for dinner in our steakhouse, then go next door to our comfortable lounge for cocktails and live jazz. A Wine Spectator winner for the last seven years.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Boulevard Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Edmond ›
Boulevard Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
85 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (67)romantic (60)notable wine list (45)neighborhood gem (29)fit for foodies (25)good for groups (12)vibrant bar scene (8)late-night find (5)hot spot (3)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Incredible experienceKennyDined on 11/22/2014Phenominal food and service. Best eats in OKC. Well worth the cost. You get what you pay for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great prime steaks and very intimate setting.BobbyDined on 11/17/2014Went during the week and the wait staff was professional, but not seasoned. Look forward to a more season wait staff next visit. Not my favorite steak venue in town, but still top notch and great setting. I highly recommend to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazedalex893Dined on 11/7/2014It was pretty dark which made it a perfect romantic setting everything was good but our server. She didn't know the menu herself or what the dish had. Other than that the price was not that expensive and the food was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceHappyDinerDined on 11/6/2014We chose The Boulevard Steakhouse for a birthday celebration. Our waiter, Nick was knowledgeable and attentive. Our food was some of the best we have eaten at a restaurant. We will definitely return to this restaurant againSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/5/2014The steaks were great. One person's was too done, it was quickly corrected. Only complaint, our "doggie bag" was never returned. It is high end $, but a very lovely place to dine. We dine with friends, and could easily carry on our conversations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014Great service, great food, great ambiance....a little bit pricey but an amazing experience. We were celebrating my boyfriend's birthday and he got free dessert and free wine...he loved it! the staff was amazing and very personal.Special Features:
- Always solidRobSVIPDined on 10/31/2014While I have nothing bad to say about Boulevard, I chose the beef special...not a great choice. Stay with the menu items and you can't go wrong. Ask for Luke as your waiter if you want the full experience.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerRedsweeperDined on 10/22/2014My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful anniversary dinner here. Had been wanting to try it for a while and we were very impressed!Special Features:
- Great food fantastic serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/13/2014This restaurant never disappoints. Fabulous food and service to match.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatL1983Dined on 10/11/2014Wonderful atmosphere. Excellent service. Delicious food.I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinner clubgermdogokDined on 10/5/2014Check out the Sunday dinner club. Fabulous!!!! Chef makes a great 4 course dinner paired with great wines. Make a reservation show up and they bring you food/wine. All you have to do is enjoy your friends. First Sunday of the month. $109 for two.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive SteakSuziQDined on 9/22/2014To pay $44 for a steak and have it over done is just wrong!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice placedonate6Dined on 9/21/2014nice place to dine with your significant other. great. The desserts were exquisite. Would go again.Special Features:
- Loved itamauriceDined on 9/20/2014My wife really loved dining at Blvd. Steakhouse, we will definitely come again! Great Experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK, but not greatedmoniteDined on 9/19/2014Been there numerous times, but last night wasn't one of the best... steaks were a little off... weren't cooked to order correctly and filet had some fat which is unusual for Boulevard..Special Features:
- Great for special occasionOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/13/2014For 16 years we have been going to Boulevard Steakhouse for our anniversary. Every year it is outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RiroanDined on 9/12/2014Had the special that turned out not to be so special. The manager came out and asked what was wrong with the meal and we explained that it was bland. He responded by comping the meal and a frees dessert. Couldn't have asked for a better response. We will be back because we love BLVD.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak In Edmond, OKirwinVIPDined on 9/10/2014Superb steak. Excellent cocktails. Knowledgable service.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/29/2014FOOD WAS EXCELLENT SERVICE COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER LONG WAIT AT TABLE FOR SERVICESpecial Features:
- great food..so-so service this timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014We have dined at Boulevard many time and everytime have left impressed. Maybe the bar was to high for them to maintain, the food was excellent but service was average which is not what i expect from Boulevard.
- Local business manenjoyDined on 8/26/2014Nothing better than entertaining or doing business in a atmosphere with good food and service. Great locationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/23/2014This was our first time here. We were not disappointed. The food was amazing and the service was too. We both ordered the Steak Diane and thought it was the best filet we have ever eaten. We went for our anniversary and they offered us a free dessert to celebrate. Loved this restaurant and will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Awesome!!NPinOKCDined on 8/23/2014My husband and I dine here fairly often and it was spectacular as always!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not goodDlovesEDined on 8/22/2014The service was very slow. We got a free dessert because of the slooooow service. We've had better steaks at Outback.
- BlvdSoonerCrowDined on 8/22/2014Excellent food and service. The only negative was parking...terrible!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak I have ever had!WC5612Dined on 8/22/2014The food was absolutely amazing! However, I would recommend adding a few items to the menu. For example risotto. The service was pretty good. Our server was very nice but was lacking with knowing the menu very well and it seemed he was always around until we actually needed him. The lighting I thought was a little too dim but overall a good experience but with the price I'm sure we won't be eating there too often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 37th Wedding ANVJoe47Dined on 8/20/2014Parking was a problem. Had to park on a side street a block away from the entrance. Steak was not cooked to order and had to be sent back to the kitchen. Excellent shrimp cocktail and cocktails but quite frankly I would have expected better from a very pricy destination. Will not return.Special Features:
- Boulevard Steakhouse in Edmond, OKGr8dineDined on 8/16/2014We celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary here. Excellent steaks, fine wine & great service;). We has a fun evening:).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding eveningmochaDined on 8/13/2014My husband, our son and I celebrated my birthday here. It was really delicious. I ordered the 7 oz steak Diane and it was cooked perfectly very juicy and tender. My husband ordered the 10 oz steak and my son the steak Florentine. We also ordered the Chili macaroni as a side and it was delicious. The only side we didn't care for was the Brussels sprouts, they were hard and undercooked. Overall a great experience will go back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2014food was great, servers great, lights so low I had trouble reading menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in Oklahoma, but...OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/3/2014Hands down the best steak in Oklahoma City, apps were creative and excellent as were the drinks and wine list. Only drawback when comparing to the other top steakhouses in the area was the service. They seemed very unorganized, we waited 15 minutes for water, and another 10 for drinks. Once we finally ordered our meal, services total flipped and we had a great experience the rest of the night. Will definitely go back, just will not expect same level of service as other top tier steakhouse....nevertheless, best steakhouse food in the area!Special Features:
- Boulevard's dinner club is great!TractormanDined on 8/3/2014Every month on the first Sunday, Boulevard Steakhouse has a gourmet fixed menu offering complete with wonderful wine pairings and dessert. It is very reasonable for multiples of two as that is the pricing method. This is not only a nice menu. But a fine opportunity to enjoy one of the area's nice quality restaurants.Special Features:
- Classy and ClassicOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/2/2014My wife and I recently dined at the Boulevard Steakhouse in Edmond. We were very happy with all aspects. The atmosphere was warm and comfortable. The food and wine were excellent. The service was attentive and helpful. Kicking on all cylinders. A very enjoyable experience.Special Features:
- The following 645 reviews are from the Boulevard Steakhouse reviews archive.
- Disappointing foodCarriem12105VIPDined on 7/27/2014I loved the romantic appearance of the restaurant and the wait staff was great. The food just wasn't up to par! My husband started out with Crab Bisque,it had crab shells in it. I ordered Medallions of Beef with Blue Crab rare. I got roast beef drowning in gravy never found the crab! I expected better food and won't be coming back.Special Features:
- Great food, first-time solo waiterReenieDined on 7/25/2014We hadn't been in for over a year. Usually the steaks and service are superb. This time, food was fabulous but service was not. To be fair, it was her first night going solo. Won't keep us from going back though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/18/2014Our steaks were delicious. When they first brought them out, mine was overdone. They let me keep eating that one while they prepared another at no cost. Overall, a wonderful experience.Special Features:
- GoodJwiseDined on 7/18/2014Favorite restaurant in Oklahoma. Always enjoyable. Great steaks...................Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as usualDaveDined on 7/18/2014Wonderful food, server was great, always there when needed but not overbearing. Love the experience for special occasions.Special Features:
- Enjoyable experienceFranknberiDined on 7/14/2014Very good food with an attentitive staff. We have been here several times and have always been very pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- veracity of the wine listMWLockard3Dined on 7/10/2014I made the reservation several days in advance, the restaurant called the day of to verify and yet we had to wait more than 45 minutes for our table. I ordered the featured wine by the glass while waiting for our table and was told that shouldn't be on the menu because they no longer carried it. The bottle of wine I requested when we finally were seated at our table was no longer available. The wine list appears to be "notable", but have to wonder what is truly available.Special Features: