Boulder Creek - Brownsburg
1551 N. Green Street
Brownsburg, IN 46112Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Boulder Creek - Brownsburg
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bouldercreekdining.com/
- Phone: 3178588100
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday 11AM - 10PM
Friday - Saturday 11AM - 11PM
Sunday 10:30AM - 9PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Adam Stephens
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Cunningham Restaurant Group offers catering for events at any location. For more information on off-site catering, please contact our Catering Director, Emily Kirby, at 317-858-8100.
- Private Party Facilities: With over ten years of experience, Boulder Creek Dining Company will make your event one to remember - whether it's in our private dining room or at the location of your choice. Choose from our extensive private dining menus or create your own, our selections include something for every theme, taste and budget. Boulder Creek Dining Company will provide delicious food and excellent service. Our private dining room can hold a maximum of 110 people.
- Private Party Contact: Lora Steele 3178588100
A word from Boulder Creek - Brownsburg
Part of the Cunningham Restaurant Group (CRG) family, Boulder Creek Dining Company opened in 1997 in Brownsburg, Indiana. Over the last 15 years, we've made a name for ourselves with our homemade barbecue ribs, wood-fired pizzas, steaks and pastas. We invite our guests to relax in the ambiance of a rustic mountain lodge while enjoying excellent food and service. The recently renovated bar area, as well as a private dining room for more than 100, adds to our position as a neighborhood staple.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Boulder Creek - Brownsburg - Best Restaurants in Brownsburg ›
Boulder Creek - Brownsburg reviews from OpenTable diners
40 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (26)special occasion (18)great for outdoor dining (17)fit for foodies (12)great for lunch (10)kid-friendly (10)good for groups (9)romantic (8)great for brunch (3)late-night find (3)scenic view (3)hot spot (3)vibrant bar scene (2)notable wine list (2)Show More
- Good but slow; portions smallerTriangleAbeDined on 10/12/2014As always, the food was very good and the service was slow, but we had plenty of time for dinner so it went well. We split the combo meal like we often do and it is a good portion size as long as you get the side salad with it. I was disappointed that the scallops with the combo only came with two scallops instead of the normal three scallops. When I mentioned it to the waitress she asked the manager and they brought me a third scallop for free (much appreciated, but it will impact my desire to return).Special Features:
- Anniversary10012013Dined on 10/1/2014Had dinner there for our 48th Anniversary. Everything was great. As always, delicious ribs.Special Features:
- Another good experiencegrammy1VIPDined on 9/27/2014We arrived @ 5:30 on a Sat. eve. & were seated promptly. There were already quite a few people there & more coming while we were served & ate. Our waitress was very personable & attentive, as was the young man that seated us. Overall another good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodMrsMillyTimeDined on 9/13/2014We dined with a party of 6 and everyone's food was delicious! We ordered two appetizers and two desserts that were also outstanding. The bread they bring to the table it wonderful & hot. The prices are very reasonable for the quality of the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KrisVIPDined on 9/13/2014Food was great. Service was poor, checked on table only 3 times. refilled drinks just once. Took 15 min to receive bill..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad environmentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2014We have been to Boulder Creek many times. The food is always pretty good. On this trip unfortunately we were set at a table that was directly under a ceiling fan. The fan was on such high speed that we requested a different table. The table we were moved to was directly under an air-conditioning vent which made all the people in our group very cold. We asked to have the fan turned down and were told they couldn't; we requested to have the air conditioner warmed up but with no success.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another good experiencegrammy1VIPDined on 9/6/2014We arrived @ 4:45 on a Saturday evening. We were seated promptly in the bar area @ a booth. Our waiter was very efficient & friendly. He did an excellent job of taking care of us.Special Features:
- Happy AnniversaryTriangleAbeDined on 8/31/2014We are on their e-mail list and got a coupon for a free dessert to use within a few weeks of our anniversary. The food was good as always, but the service always leaves a little to be desired. Our server smelled badly of cigarette smoke but was good otherwise.Special Features:
- Indy GemDragracingdivaDined on 8/30/2014This is our 2nd time here; we stop when we are in town for the US Nationals. Great place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Boulder CreekAmuseBoucheDined on 8/1/2014Portions are large. Good experience at brunch and dinner. Noise level is a little high for my taste.Special Features:
- anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/23/2014We really enjoyed our time at Boulder Creek on our wedding anniversary. Fortunately we were there for the before 6pm menu as I'm not sure it would've been worth the cost after 6. Nice atmosphere, friendly service, just a tad slow on checking on our drinks and dessert.Special Features:
- Poor ServiceTylerDined on 7/16/2014I reserved a table for two people. The only request I made was that the table was private. When we arrived we were seated and our waitress came almost immediately. She requested to see our ID's. I was confused because I did not know why she was asking to see our ID's when all we were doing was having dinner. She then explained to us that we were seated in the bar, and that you had to be 21 to be in the bar. I told her that I never once requested to be seated in the bar and that no one had told us that's where our seats were going to be. She had already taken our drink orders (Cokes, not alcoholic) and then made us get up and move to a separate table outside the bar. It was very irresponsible behavior on behalf of the management staff.Special Features:
- Service was outstandingAkjohnsonVIPDined on 7/13/2014The food was great, but the service was even better!Special Features:
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014We went to Boulder Creek with friends from out of town to celebrate all our anniversaries. We had such great service from our servers (Lydia & Derek) who made our evening fun, delicious and relaxed. We visit Boulder Creek often and love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st timemickeymomDined on 7/5/2014This was our 1st time visiting. I was greeted by the friendly staff and a beautiful atmosphere. The food choices were a wide variety, it was hard to choose because alot of great choices. I tried the "Pork Tenderloins dinner" Excellent taste and great value. I couldnt eat it all. I tasted my husbands pizza and again great taste and more than 1 person could eat. We will definintely be back there and look forward to trying other meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 323 reviews are from the Boulder Creek - Brownsburg reviews archive.
- It's all about the food ...JimmyDined on 6/21/2014When your meal is served, it is hot, high plate appeal and full of flavor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great first experienceVulnoxDined on 6/19/2014My wife and I went out for our anniversary. She is nine months pregnant and we didn't want to go out somewhere that required you to be dressed up. We had never been to this restaurant and decided to try it after checking out the menu. It was outstanding. I got the filet/baby back ribs combo and the steak was cooked perfectly and the ribs were actually pretty good for a standard sit down restaurant. They gave us free desert for our anniversary and the waiter was outstanding. We ended up paying about as much after tip as we would have for just an entree at some more expensive places and still had great food. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great first impressionKK26VIPDined on 6/15/2014Was traveling from Indy to Lafayette from the airport and chose to meet my family here for Father's Day dinner. The reviews on Open Table led me to choose it and we were not disappointed. The food was delicious - cajun pasta with shrimp and andouille sausage awesome and my filet medallions plus lobster/asparagus risotto was delicious! The kids had very tasty cheeseburgers, too. Good craft beer selection also. Will definitely stop back again if near by.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Go To Restaurant in BrownsburgfoodaroundindyDined on 6/15/2014If you want a nicer dining experience in Brownsburg, Boulder Creek is hands down your best choice. I have a hard time finding a place that works for a teenager and my health nut dad but everyone can agree on Boulder Creek. Food is always delicious. Highly recommend for brunch, lunch or a nice evening out. Recommend using OpenTable for reservations to cut down on wait time.Special Features:
- Don't go for wine and appetizers!DateNightDined on 6/7/2014My wife and I dine at Boulder Creek about once a month; usually for dinner. This time we just wanted a nice night of sharing a few glasses of wine and some appetizers. Apparently at Boulder Creek that means cold bread, half plated appetizers, and the manager and waitress largely ignore you for the night. Mind you, the restaurant wasn't busy. So, we didn't order a second glass or anything else. Fine for dinner but nothing more or in our case less. The waitress was friendly enough.Special Features:
- we really enjoyed the foodTable42Dined on 6/7/2014The service was great. We always have a good time. I miss the Cobie fish, it cannot be replaced with the sea bass. I had the fillet..always perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food & ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/1/2014Boulder Creek is consistently great food & service. Prices are reasonable too. Better than some high end restaurants we have ate at in Indianapolis.Special Features:
- Very nice lunch!grammy1VIPDined on 5/18/2014We went on a Sunday afternoon @ 12:30 P.M. It was rather busy, but we were seated promptly & got good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice, local placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/16/2014Although part of a larger restaurant group here, BC is a great neighborhood place for a nicer meal. Very good food, service and prices are reasonable.Special Features:
- Buffet was NiceKathleenDined on 5/11/2014We went to the Buffet for Mother's Day. Most of the food was delicious. I would get the Buffet again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers Day Brunch was ExcellentChrisDined on 5/11/2014The brunch menu was very extensive and tasted wonderful. It had everything from scrambled eggs to smoked salmon. I was very thankful and grateful for all the gluten free options. Boulder Creek will definitely go on our list of safe places for me to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Mothers Day Brunch!ImcomguyDined on 5/11/2014The atmosphere and food here was top notch. Will definitely return, even for a regular dinner date or similar. Great service as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Surprise Birthday PartyMooseVIPDined on 5/4/2014Thank you so much for all the work Stephanie and her crew put into place for my mother's 80th Birthday Party. It was wonderful.Special Features:
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/3/2014I had a great time dining here. The food was great and I was able to relax and have fun. It is a lovely place to eat at and the waiters and waitresses here kind and made sure my guest and I were doing okay. I will definitely eat here again.Special Features:
- Wonderful Easter BuffetteresajoanDined on 4/20/2014There were many items to choose from on the buffet for Easter. Fish, chicken, beef, my favorite was the smoked salmon. The salads were also very good. Everyone at our table of 8 was pleased with their food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter brunch buffettwodivdeepDined on 4/20/2014This time, the food was not up to their normal quality. It wasn't just us. The table behind us actually complained about it. All of us only had only 1 small plate, we didn't think it was worth going up for a second plate. I think we should have ordered off the menu. Overall, Boulder Creek is a nice place to go to. We prefer Charbonos. Never had a bad meal there.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great server!ssackettDined on 4/20/2014Easter Brunch at Boulder was great. We love that you can have the choice of ordering off the menu OR eating off the buffet. We had members in our party that did both. Also had a great server who made our visit fun. My mom is still talking about him. Wish I could remember his name! Also, loved the option to eat outside on a gorgeous sunny Easter Sunday!Special Features:
- LauraDined on 4/20/2014This was great for Easter Brunch and the line moved quickly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Easter Brunchwe3greeksVIPDined on 4/20/2014We genuinely love this restaurant and have been here several times. The Easter brunch was wonderful! Huge selection of food, entrees, sides, desserts, salads, everything. There were some items, such as the house bread and the biscuits/gravy, that were not set out on the buffet but were available when asked. Their buffet is worth enjoying!Special Features:
- Pet peeveOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/19/2014Servers should be trained to not handle the glasses they are about serve anywhere close to where we put our mouths.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/19/2014We had a group of 7 and we did not get seating at our 6:00 reservation. Our waitress did not take our drink order for at least 10 minutes after sisting down. She did not ask how the checks were to be divided at the beginning. After finally taking our order they were delivered wrong and we had to request for items not delivered. She did not come by to check on us very often. We had brought a birthday cake to celebrate my mother's birthday and she didn't bother to asked if anyone was interested in coffee. Anyway it took too long!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food Was GreatshawbigredDined on 4/18/2014Food was very good. Service was top notch. Only complaint is the bar area we're seated in was very loud and tough to hear each other speak for a first date. Other than that, great experience and will go again.Special Features:
- it was okrach12241VIPDined on 4/5/2014boulder creek has many different locations each having about the same menu items. i feel they are a little over priced for some of the items. they really need to learn to cook a steak if you want it med order it med rare every time. also they dont have prime pib
- Left A Little Bit Shortgrammy1VIPDined on 3/30/2014We dine here often & usually have good service, but this time on a Sunday evening when they weren't very busy, it took quite a while to get our drinks from the bar (because the bartender/waitress/take-out person was too busy). Our waitress was pretty attentive & tried to make up for it.Special Features:
- Food was winderful. PerfectlyShelliDined on 3/15/2014Food was winderful. Perfectly cooked. Service was fast and our waiter was very attentive. Seated right on time. Definitely will go again.Special Features: