Bouchon - Beverly Hills
235 N. Canon Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $31 to $50
Bouchon - Beverly Hills
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bouchonbistro.com/
- Phone: (310) 271-9910
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Brunch on Saturday and Sunday: 11:00am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm & Sunday - Monday: 5:30pm - 9:00pm
Bar Bouchon: Daily from 11:00am - 10:00pm
Bouchon Bakery: 7:00am - 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday 7:00am- 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French
- Executive Chef: David Hands
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Bouchon Bistro offers two private dining rooms both featuring terraces overlooking the adjacent gardens. The entire restaurant is also available for private exclusive events.
Bar Bouchon, on the garden level, is perfect for al fresco meals or open-air cocktail receptions.
- Private Party Contact: Tobie Cancino 3102815680x606
- Cross Street: Wilshire
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: We offer valet parking for $10.00. Parking Garage: Public Gardens Parking Garage at 235 N. Canon Dr. - First 2 hours free, then $3 per every 30 minutes thereafter. Street Parking: on N. Canon Dr - 1 hour parking from 8AM-6PM at $2.00 per hour; After 6PM and Sundays Free or on N. Beverly Dr - 1 hour parking from 8AM-6PM at $2.00 per hour; 15 min parking in front of Montage hotel $.25; After 6PM and Sundays Free.
A word from Bouchon - Beverly Hills
Bouchon in Beverly Hills offers a vibrant setting that perfectly accents Chef Thomas Keller's authentic French country fare and exceptional service. Our wine bar, Bar Bouchon, is located on the garden level and serves small plates of French classics from 11:00 am - 10:00 pm daily.Continued
Our Bouchon Bakery is located at the entrance to the bistro and is open Sunday through Thursday from 7:00am - 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday 7:00am- 10:00pm
Our Bouchon Bakery is located at the entrance to the bistro and is open Sunday through Thursday from 7:00am - 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday 7:00am- 10:00pm
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bouchon - Beverly Hills reviews from OpenTable diners
231 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (128)special occasion (124)great for outdoor dining (92)romantic (77)great for lunch (72)notable wine list (69)neighborhood gem (58)good for groups (57)great for brunch (57)hot spot (31)scenic view (23)vibrant bar scene (22)late-night find (13)kid-friendly (13)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/23/2014Our waiter was incredible. Told the restaurant it was my mom's birthday. He not only brought her cake, he also brought some desserts for her to take home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will go back!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/17/2014Had a lovely meal here and when there was a problem with my food, it was resolved immediately. My party drove our waiter a bit crazy with lots of questions, but he was gracious and accommodating. Overall, the service was flawless!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent BrunchGetty20132809VIPDined on 11/16/2014The pastry basket is a great starter for brunch, the croissants are some of the best in LA. The Croque Madame and Chicken and Waffles are excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CypressbelleDined on 11/15/2014We had a wonderful experience! My husbands flat iron steak was cooked beautifully, medium rare. I had sturgeon and it was delicious. We shared a salad with bacon and poached egg with a vinegar dressing, a perfect balance of flavors. It was both of our birthdays, they brought both of us a special dessert. Excellent wait staff as well. Highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the Try!FredTDined on 11/14/2014It was an alright place. Hidden on 2nd floor in the corner. narrow balcony. Great waiter very attentive. Tasty sea food. Good to visit once.Special Features:
- FlofloDined on 11/14/2014Much too noisy , food ok , diffficult access from the parking lot for handicap
- Moules et Frites still the best in the worldMamaVIPDined on 11/12/2014Went to Bouchon for lunch and was surprised that the Moules et frites were not on the menu. The waiter explained that they are not on the "printed" menu at lunch but always available. They are on the printed dinner menu. Bouchon's are the gold/mussel standard for the world. None better. Topped off with the lemon tart. Well, I had a very fine lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lidodinerDined on 11/12/2014always enjoy lunch there. wish that the duck confit was a regular item, I seem to always order it when it is on the menu. it took a too long for the entrees to be delivered to the table. my only issue with the restaurant is that the delivery of the food seems to take too long for lunch. it would not be a problem for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Paris in Beverly HillsbonappetitVIPDined on 11/11/2014No passport required: easy trip to a lovely, romantic dining experience as good as anything in France.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/9/2014Sunday brunch was excellent with several menu items to choose from. We both had the duck cassoulet hash, which had deep earthy flavors and was absolutely delicious. All of the breads served were outstanding. One of my favorite things in life is their fruit croissant, and the blueberry did not disappointment. Cappuccinos were perfectly made. Our waiter was friendly, knowledgeable and very attentive. Our only complaint is the music. It was much too loud and the choice of genre did not fit with the ambiance. The music consisted of pop, techo and some rap. We would have expected something more bistro like - perhaps soft jazz or French music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bouchon BH is not the originalCScottDined on 11/8/2014I have held the Bouchon in Yountville as one of my favorite restaurants I've been to in the world. I got excited when staying down the block from the Beverly Hills eatery this past weekend so I could harken on some of those memories. The setting was beautiful and romantic, my girlfriend and I dinned on the terrace and were quite enchanted by the the setting. The service was terrible, my questions were usually answered in short, patronizing responses or not at all. Some answers weren't even to the questions I was asking. I ordered an iced tea twice and never got one, ordered more bread twice and never received any. The food wasn't much better in my opinion either. Salad was overdressed and wilty. Oysters seemed shucked upsidedown.Special Features:
- Last minute dinner out.MichaelDined on 11/8/2014Bouchon was a great place for my wife and I to have an impromptu dinner out. It was romantic and the outside terrace was beautiful. Oh and the food was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Belle EpoqueCRM1VIPDined on 11/7/2014A lovely dining room. Steak frites was delicious,, fries thin and crispy. The Boudin Blanc was smooth and tasty. I found the wine list extensive but rather over priced. Nothing much under $50. The staff were attentive.Special Features:
- Scenes of a dying restaurantDodinBouffantVIPDined on 11/6/2014Bouchon, which never would have survived this long without Thomas Keller's aura, appears to be dying. The reception staff are untrained and unprofessional. Our server was experienced and very good but most appeared to be very young and lost. The escargot with puff pastry was okay but almost devoid of garlic and the steak frites featured good french fries with a perfectly cooked but flavorless piece of steak. Wine service was very good. On a Thursday night from 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm the place was almost completely empty.
- SlowHappeningDined on 11/5/2014With great absence and good food, the kitchen can't keep up with the flow of patrons. We waited a long time for our food, but when it came, we enjoyed it very much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ambiance, fine foodProfessionaleaterVIPDined on 11/4/2014great ambiance, especially on the terrace. Service was good, nothing wrong. The food was well prepared, timed well, and overall close to flawless. However my medium rare steak Bouchon was getting close to beyond medium. For $64 I expect a steak cooked a pointe. Also, they could easily reduce the amount of pomes frites on the plate, it comes with plenty! Nice fries though. The wine list is a bit pricey. Overall, very nice meal of classic French bistro cuisine but prepare to pay for the location and name brand chef.I would recommend this to a friend.
- great brunch spotMichelleAnnDined on 11/2/2014Great brunch spot. We took our girlfriend here for her 32nd birthday, we sat outside and the food was excellent. Make sure you ask for a table with an umbrella as it can get really sunny.Special Features:
- loved our dinner!markVIPDined on 11/1/2014Great meal, great ambiance, great service. Could have eaten bread and butter and drank our wine and that would have been fine!Special Features:
- Beware of "comp" appetizerstakenforarideDined on 10/31/2014We ordered main courses only as we'd just spent two hours over cocktails and appetizers. A manager came over after we placed our order to offer an appetizer, "Your steak will take some time. Can I offer you a Salmon Rillette while you wait?" We declined as my husband does not eat fish. "How about crab claws?" The crab claws came and they were delicious. Imagine our surprise when they appeared on the bill. When a manager comes over and offers something "while you wait", it sounds like a comp. We paid but it left a bad impression and we will not recommend Bouchon.
- ProblemsGeminiVIPDined on 10/29/2014The kitchen was not at its best this time. Service is never Bouchon's strength, but this evening it was terrible. I hope last Wednesday night was a fluke because I adore this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing Special. Bad Service.MacGDined on 10/24/2014I will start with service. Waitresses are not professional. They are trying to serve too many customers at the same time. Food is just fine. French fries are just terrible. Desert menu is really poor. French restaurant that does not even offer Soufflé. Really?
- Well-deserved reputationOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/20/2014The Bouchon reputation is well-deserved. We had a party of 6, had fantastic service, the Fried Chicken lived up to its billing, a little loud but an overall excellent experience.Special Features:
- Not what we expected from BouchonAuthenticExperienceDined on 10/19/2014The food quality was disappointing. Had to send back a pasta dish as it was not done cooked correctly. Replacement was not much better. We love Bouchon in Napa and this was well below that standard.Special Features:
- Not Bad, OverallLJEatsDined on 10/19/2014The chicken and waffles were DELICIOUS. Best I've had in a while. Overall, the food was great, but the waitstaff seemed a bit preoccupied and we felt forgotten. I'd definitely go back for the food, but I'd hope to have a more interested waiter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- doesn't disappointveggievicDined on 10/19/2014This is the first time for me at the Beverly Hills location of Bouchon and I was not disappointed. I first experienced Bouchon in Las Vegas and was so impressed that I took a friend for a birthday celebration to the Beverly Hills location. The food was outstanding and they have the best coffee I have ever had. It is set over looking a courtyard, which is beautifully landscaped and added to the ambiance. The restaurant was quiet, but the bar downstairs which also serves food, was quite lively, if you prefer that. Either way, it's a great dining experience.Special Features:
- Heavy handeddjk6Dined on 10/18/2014The dinner was a disappointment. The kitchen had a very heavy hand with the salt, way over seasoned. The drinks were skimpy, a lot of ice and little liquor. I expected grade A food and got a solid B which is OK if that is what is expected. we won't be backSpecial Features:
- Good food...VikkiDined on 10/18/2014Good food, good service unfortunately we can' enjoy the food as we eat since we can't see our food every well due to lightning issue. too dark to figure out the ingredients...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- frequentdinerVIPDined on 10/18/2014Best brunch ever. The waffles and chicken were superb, as were the bloody mary's, the salmon eggs benedict, and the beignets. We will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DavidandroseVIPDined on 10/16/2014Solo meal; onion soup tasted as if the onions were burnt though they appeared dark/translucent as expected. Possible due to my ordering soup w/o cheese the dish was out of balance. Ordered Tuna Salad entree, tuna was prepared perfectly with nice density and texture. Didn't really enjoy the dressing but it wsa fine. Worth coming just for the bread and old-world butter! Service was friendly and professional, with prompt service.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 10/16/2014At first the servers were attentive. But after other guests arrived at the restaurant I felt neglected. (I had to keep asking for various things several times.)I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great!RoscoeVIPDined on 10/11/2014Whether in Beverly Hills or Yountville, Bouchon is always perfect. The laitue salad is simple but delicious. Three of us ordered the roast chicken, which they do well. One person had the lamb. Profiteroles for dessert. A great dinner again.Special Features:
- Best French bistro in LAOpenTable Diner Since 2000VIPDined on 10/11/2014Bouchon consistently delivers. Superb food, ambience and service combine to create a wonderful dining experience. And the profiteroles are to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellenceDininFineDined on 10/9/2014My wife and I celebrated our anniversary dinner there and were blown away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch with clientsEater1VIPDined on 10/8/2014We went there with our clients to take them for a nice lunch and have some wine. It was a very busy day. The lunch and the table service team was excellent. The day manager was very nice and friendly, but overall it felt like the restaurant was in transition compared to Bouchon in Las Vegas which, on the other hand, is a very tight ship with unbelievable service. Tip: Use the Valet Parking and don't try to public park as the parking lot is small and gets filled very quickly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fried Chicken and Biscuit??LuvGr8FoodDined on 10/6/2014Our concierge suggested we try this place. Looked at menu online and seemed reasonable. Shocked to see menu at the restaurant. There were only 4 or 5 dinner entrees and special being "fried chicken and biscuit". Mussels were half cooked and very small. Drink had an after taste. I asked my server if I want a steak I would go to Mastro's across the street. Where is the French food menu? After a while he brought in a full menu. I ordered Trout and was loaded with salt and couldn't taste anything in it. We were deeply disappointed. Their chef needs to visit Christopher's or Zinc Bistro in Phoenix to taste some genuine French food.
- sortiaVIPDined on 10/6/2014I have been to Bouchon a number of times, and I am sad to say that this is the first time that the service was not up to the usual level that I have come to appreciate at Bouchon. Not that it was horrid, just not as on point as normal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HABIT-FORMING AD HOC CHICKEN NIGHTlanativeVIPDined on 10/6/2014We enjoyed Monday night's Ad Hoc Chicken Night so much that we are considering making it an indulgent habit. The chicken was crispy and delicious outside and meaty and tender inside. Accompaniments change but we had a mustard based potato salad and a corn succotash that will change your mind about succotash. As always at Bouchon, the service was gracious and never intrusive, attentive and cheerful. Offered on the first and third Mondays of each month, this is a culinary opportunity not to be missed!Special Features:
- lobsterloverlobsterloverDined on 10/6/2014Recommended as noted. However, one carp - the deserts are disappointing and overpriced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Only OKDonnaJDined on 10/5/2014My third visit to this restaurant. My impression of it has not gotten any better. Very quiet Sunday night. Not many diners. Did enjoy my pasta and shrimp entrée. Went for birthday dinner. Even though it was mentioned that it was a birthday, not even a complimentary desert.Special Features:
- Always the Best!JBinBHDined on 10/2/2014Same review five star review as all the others that Open Table sends me whenever I dine at Bouchon. It's one of truly wonderful restaurants in LA. I have nothing but good to say about it. It's a friendly spot with great food and terrific service.Special Features: