Bouchon - Beverly Hills
235 N. Canon Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $31 to $50
Bouchon - Beverly Hills
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bouchonbistro.com/
- Phone: 3102719910x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Brunch on Saturday and Sunday: 11:00am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm & Sunday - Monday: 5:30pm - 9:00pm
Bar Bouchon: Daily from 11:00am - 10:00pm
Bouchon Bakery: 7:00am - 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday 7:00am- 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French
- Executive Chef: David Hands
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Bouchon Bistro offers two private dining rooms both featuring terraces overlooking the adjacent gardens. The entire restaurant is also available for private exclusive events.
Bar Bouchon, on the garden level, is perfect for al fresco meals or open-air cocktail receptions.
- Private Party Contact: Tobie Cancino 3102815680x606
- Cross Street: Wilshire
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: We offer valet parking for $10.00. Parking Garage: Public Gardens Parking Garage at 235 N. Canon Dr. - First 2 hours free, then $3 per every 30 minutes thereafter. Street Parking: on N. Canon Dr - 1 hour parking from 8AM-6PM at $2.00 per hour; After 6PM and Sundays Free or on N. Beverly Dr - 1 hour parking from 8AM-6PM at $2.00 per hour; 15 min parking in front of Montage hotel $.25; After 6PM and Sundays Free.
A word from Bouchon - Beverly Hills
Bouchon in Beverly Hills offers a vibrant setting that perfectly accents Chef Thomas Keller's authentic French country fare and exceptional service. In addition, we offer a $28.00 Three Course L'Express menu at lunch to afford diners a quick yet satisfying dining experience. Our wine bar, Bar Bouchon, is located on the garden level and serves small plates of French classics from 11:00 am - 10:00 pm daily.Continued
Our Bouchon Bakery is located at the entrance to the bistro and is open Sunday through Thursday from 7:00am - 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday 7:00am- 10:00pm
Our Bouchon Bakery is located at the entrance to the bistro and is open Sunday through Thursday from 7:00am - 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday 7:00am- 10:00pm
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Bouchon - Beverly Hills - Best Restaurants in Beverly Hills ›
Bouchon - Beverly Hills reviews from OpenTable diners
316 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (172)special occasion (166)great for outdoor dining (139)romantic (114)great for lunch (110)great for brunch (91)notable wine list (89)neighborhood gem (72)good for groups (61)hot spot (41)scenic view (36)vibrant bar scene (24)kid-friendly (18)late-night find (16)Show More
- Brunch with the GirlsNewFigDined on 8/31/2014This is a great place for girlfriends to gather. It's also a wonderful place for a first date. The atmosphere lends itself to relaxed conversation. I would also recommend it for a bridal shower.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/30/2014Service was good. Menu was very limited and food was just okay. We have been there several times. Not likely to return.
- Thomas Keller in houseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014What a really special dinner. Thomas Keller was in house the evening we went. The food was perfection. I had the tasting menu and wasn't disappointed. My pickled heirloom tomato salad was summer on a plate. My daughter's steak frites was also a highlight of our meal. Our server, Arielle, was on pointe and very attentive. The whole experience was thoroughly enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tres BonPaulDined on 8/29/2014Excellent as always - the Trout Almondine is a must. I had the bib lettuce salad for the first time - great way to start.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 808pcDined on 8/26/2014The food was excellent, I don't really care for tomatoes but!! the Salade De Tomates was excellent. Service a little slow but the overall dining experience was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingdorflerDined on 8/24/2014service was not good at all. food was very sub-par given the pedigree of the owner. $32 for shrimp "hash?" the dish was literally maybe two shrimp diced into a stir-fry with some potatoes and squash in a buttery sauce. literally a rip-off. all else was exceedingly average as well.
- One of my favorites in LASweetloveVIPDined on 8/23/2014This is one of my favorite places in LA. The food is always outstanding, the restaurant is just beautiful, the sommelier was so delighted with the wine we chose it was wonderful.Special Features:
- WowOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Avid diner. Not keen on BH for dining generally, but felt like a change of pace. The hospitality was phenomenal and unquestionably one of the best dinners I've had in ages. The pate de campagne was the best I've ever had (including my travels to France) and the Steak Frites, while generally a obligatory afterthought for any "bistro" and pedestrian in its approach - there's was remarkable. The flat iron steak was had amazing texture, cooked perfectly and accompanied by some next-level maitre'd butter on top. And our server, Noah, alone would have been worth coming back for. Friendly, attentive, excellent recommendation and a genuine sense of concern for the enjoyment of our dinner. Can't wait to get back...Special Features:
- likedinner1234Dined on 8/23/2014food was very good, but we had to wait a very long time for my wife's dinner....and she had ordered the Mussels (which don't take very long to cook!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely restaurant. Great service.roomforimprovementDined on 8/21/2014Bit disappointed in the food. Nothing was amazing. The "skate" was tasty but not memorable. The chocolate mousse was tasty, but needs to be presented in a prettier way - maybe in a ramekin or bowl. The shape of the mousse was very bad - looked like something unmentionable.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the food not the paceCheers83Dined on 8/21/2014We were there for lunch celebrating our engagement with our best friend. Food was excellent, server excellent, but the speed was not so great. Our second drinks never made it out before the end of our meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quintessential favoriteFavoriteDined on 8/20/2014Among Thomas Keller fans. Food taste great. Service staff is commendable. Very reliable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not exactly Yountville...dwprodsDined on 8/19/2014We have dined in Bouchon in Yountville a number of times and have enjoyed it immensely. There is a bustle and an intimacy that rekindle the love we have for Paris bistros. Bouchon in Beverly Hills is far more Beverly Hills than it is Bouchon. The dress and decor are more or less the same, but the space has been amplified to such an extent that the ambiance and intimacy are gone. I suppose if 300 people filled the dining space that feeling might return, but overall I was disappointed with the experience. The entrance to the restaurant is completely off-putting - it is upstairs accessed through some downstairs dining. The food was fine - still the same Thomas Keller quality, although I felt the portions were a little undersized.
- BouchonForkboy22Dined on 8/18/2014Always an experience and a delight, and the food is amazing. On fried chicken night... and every night! Service and the maitre'ds... all spectacular.Special Features:
- WonderfulBouchonDined on 8/17/2014I took my boyfriend to Bouchon for his birthday. We went for brunch on August 17. I ordered the trout. Honestly, it was the best trout I have ever tasted. The chef somehow figured out how to create the perfect blend of flavors. My boyfriend got the chicken and waffles. Loved them as well, particularly the lavender butter. It was a really nice touch when they brought out a brownie and ice cream for his birthday This is a place I would recommend for special occasions or celebrations. The food, service, decor everything is perfect. If there is any area for improvement, it would be to perhaps let us enjoy the glasses of champagne a few moments longer before bringing out the food. However this was not a big deal. The service was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NTNTDined on 8/17/2014The food was good and I would go back. The main server could have been better and other than taking our order, he didn't stop by very much. Those that took care of the water and bread were very attentive. Even the people at the bakery could have been friendly. When buying pastries, they seemed to be bothered that they had to help us rather than having a friendly happy attitude. But the thing that bothered us the most was we saw a dog walking around the restaurant. He didn't have a leash and walked around like he owned the place. We even saw him being carried into the kitchen and his owner was standing with him next to the food. We saw his owner talking to the manager and she even helped put items on the table so it is the managers dogSpecial Features:
- BouchonOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/16/2014We had to wait ten minutes for our table and while there were no seats at the bar it seemed like the hostess really wanted us to go there. Otherwise a very good meal, very good food and friendly service. A bit disappointed with the sommolier who didn't return in time to get our wines to pair with our courses as we had requested.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thomas Keller rocksAbsoluteRavingFanDined on 8/16/2014With the risk of sounding over the top, I mean to. We have been here before as well as other Bouchon locations and he never misses. Crispy salmon belly? Amazing. Quich for appetizer? Perfect. Mussels, rib eye, flat iron, grilled pork chop.....all perfect. Not to mention the French fries..... Sit on the deck and look down at the Montage courtyard and enjoy a unique spot among the hustle of LA.Special Features:
- Anniversary celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Overall outstanding, service disappointing, had to request better wine glasses, wine ordered came through some time after meal served, had to get up and pour our own wine and lemon slices ordered to go with trout never came. Dessert were comped and very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedPeteVIPDined on 8/15/2014I have eaten at the Las Vegas and Yountville branches many times. This was my first time at the Beverly Hills location. I was generally disappointed with the food (not enough garlic on the escargots, etc). The service was indifferent and, at times, annoying. The server always seemed preoccupied by other matters. I had high hopes for this one.Special Features:
- CaroDined on 8/14/2014Fantastic location food ambience, visiting from Australia just loved everything about it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovely outdoor terracejakeDined on 8/12/2014lovely outdoor terrace, good french bistro, not exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingsmartnsavvyDined on 8/12/2014I have had many enjoyable meals here mainly on the cafe patio downstairs but the last two upstairs were disappointing. the service on the balcony was just awful both times. Waiters were poorly trained and unskilled. the food was a mix of good dishes and disappointments. Our foody friends from NYC were very disappointed in their dishes including a dry chocolate dessert that waiter did not even offer to replace. Lunch was nothing special but not bad. I look to Keller's restaurants to be exceptional though.Special Features:
- Very French BistroGoodeggs123Dined on 8/11/2014It's always consistent and good. Great for lunch.Special Features:
- French Bistro Food at its FinestMamaVIPDined on 8/9/2014So, there is a lot of discussion about a French bistro which recently opened with 3 guys, all chefs at the helm. One of the chefs is a celebrity and hopes to bring customers in to his 23 seat restaurant which offers only barstools for seating, no tables, accepts no cash and has no telephone number. He serves things like escargots, moules, steak and frites and other bistro fare. I went to Bouchon last night and enjoyed escargots, moules and frites and steak and frites, great cocktails and I sat at an actual table, was served great food on beautiful china. I had a confirmed reservation via Open Table and was directed to my table by an extremely friendly host. Bouchon is my bistro of choice. Can not imagine why one would even consider other.
- Met our expectations!stefelaDined on 8/9/2014We specifically chose to go on the early side (6:30) to avoid what most critics said about the noise level. Our experience was wonderful - everything from the food to the service couldn't have been better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too NoisyNEROVIPDined on 8/4/2014The noise level makes conversation impossible and that spoils the experienceSpecial Features:
- The Fried Chicken...AWESOMEKitkatVIPDined on 8/4/2014Must try it at least once! The corn fritters were absolutely amazing. The chicken was spiced just right, great experience. Definitely recommend.Special Features:
- Unique Fried Chicken ExperienceChickeneatersDined on 8/4/2014My wife and I always enjoy the delicious, unusual way that Bouchon presents fried chicken on their special nights.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ad Hoc Fried Chicken DinnerJoeyVIPDined on 8/4/2014The food at Bouchon is always spot on. I went for the monthly Ad Hoc Fried Chicken dinner and once again it did not disappoint. The outside patio is also very delightful to enjoy on a beautiful summer night.Special Features:
- Very disapointing eveningTyhgDined on 8/2/2014I was there for a very special occasion (anniversary). The noise level is unbearable. I had to returm my Lamb shunk twice because it was not warm. Finally they asked me to choose something else. I had the steak frites who was good as well as the salad. The bread is excellent. The staff was very nice and took my meal out of the bill. It was unfortunate. I will give it another try.
- Very good but very noisyPatienceDined on 8/2/2014Food was very good but it was very noisy. Service was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Where's Keller?ProfKen101VIPDined on 7/29/2014Bouchon is a nice place, reportedly founded by Thomas Keller of French Laundry, one of the country's premiere French restaurants, a destination restaurant I've long he'll an interest in experiencing If Bouchon's cuisine is indicative of French Laundry's, then that interest has been severely blunted. Overcooked escargot was a major disappointment. Tasteless flat iron steak another. For the price point, tank up the car and drive up to Stella Mare in Santa Barbara and dine on delicious and tender escargot, canard, and frog legs.Special Features:
- Better than ParisChrisVIPDined on 7/27/2014Food was just great - generous portions and delicious. Service was flawless without being intrusive. Room is beautiful. What you imagine the finest French bistro to be.Special Features:
- The best RestaurantGraceDined on 7/27/2014It was a wonderful experience of dining at Bouchon at Beverly Hills on our sixth anniversary. It's easy to make a reservation and they arrange the indoor seat according to my request that I submitted with my reservation. When I arrived there, I wanted a seat near the window. In fact, that seat for four people, but still they made it for my husband and me! They were so nice! The food was fantastic and we really enjoyed. To our surprise, they even gave us a anniversary gift--very delicious ice-cream and chocolate brownie :D They made our day, a very special day!!! Everything was so perfect! Thank you so much. I've already recommended my friends this nice restaurant.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/27/2014Disappointed...enjoyed Yountville location better. Poor service, just ok food, pretty location.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/27/2014I had fun with my friend at Bouchon, but the table for two was too close to each other. The waiter was really friendly.Special Features:
- Just visiting...TheAdventuresOfDined on 7/26/2014This was a late night find, just arrived the night before and looking for a restaurant that could accommodate. The front of house service was brilliant, friendly staff willing to please, waiting staff attentive but not intrusive. Food was lovely both in presentation and quality. Recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb but IssuesGroovyGregDined on 7/26/2014Bread - simple and french Salad - Kale creation - excellent - i want to duplicate at home Entree - superb - creative - delicious Dessert - weak Service was slow - felt like my table was an after thought. Limited tip for my server.Special Features:
- fantastic placercsfDined on 7/26/2014The place is gorgeous and the food was amazing, we had a great time and can't wait to g back!Special Features: