Bouchon at Time Warner Center
Ten Columbus Circle
New York, NY 10019Neighborhood:
French AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Bouchon at Time Warner Center
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://bouchonbakery.com/time-warner-center/
- Phone: 2128239366
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Sunday- Wednesday: 4:00m - 7:00pm
Thursday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French American
- Executive Chef: Thomas Keller
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: A seasonal, customized menu, featuring our classic Café & Bakery items is designed to complement any occasion.
A word from Bouchon at Time Warner Center
A unique property for Thomas Keller Restaurant Group, Bouchon Bakery & Café at Time Warner Center was the first Bouchon Bakery property to open in New York City in 2006. Overlooking Columbus Circle and Central Park, its landmark setting designed by Adam D. Tihany, features a full-service café offering a wide selection of entrées, small plates, soups, salads and a comprehensive beer and wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFrench American
Bouchon at Time Warner Center - Best Restaurants in Columbus Circle ›
Bouchon at Time Warner Center reviews from OpenTable diners
21 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (14)great for lunch (10)fit for foodies (8)neighborhood gem (7)great for brunch (6)kid-friendly (3)special occasion (2)good for groups (2)romantic (1)notable wine list (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Basically, a coffee shophealthlawVIPDined on 9/26/2014My expectations of getting a mini taste of Thomas Keller cuisine at Bouchon Cafe were not met. Breads and baked goods were very good, but the cooked dishes were nothing special. Bottom line, this is a high-end, over-priced coffee shop, with a great view of Central Park.Special Features:
- Good casual diningTravelJunkieVIPDined on 9/26/2014My husband and I were catching a NYCB performance and decided to give Bouchon at try. On weekends it's only open until 8 for dinner, so it's ideal for a Lincoln Center pre-performance meal as well as for lunch if you're browsing around the Time-Warner Ctr mall. It's situated by the windows overlooking Columbus Circle down Central Park South, so there's a good view, though you're out on the mall floor so it can be a bit noisy. The menu is limited but the food is delicious and there are some lovely wine selections. I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here, but would definitely try it again when it's convenient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerCather123VIPDined on 9/10/2014I didn't realize that they serve dinner (albeit quite early, as they stop seating people at 7) at this great casual place with a magnificent view of Columbus Circle. It's a limited menu, heavy on the sandwiches, but the $36 prix fixe with dinner entrees, is a bargain, and so delicious! We had tomato soup to start, the salmon, perfectly cooked, and fabulous desserts. The bread basket is one of the best in NY (of course), and the Time Warner Center is a lively fun place to be, both for tourists and we locals. Great drinks list, not too pricey. A real treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food at reasonable pricereviewerVIPDined on 8/8/2014Excellent food with outstanding view at reasonable price in Lincoln Center area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and viewPaulaGarciaVIPDined on 7/30/2014The menu is very small, but food is beautiful, aromatic and tasty. Try the Pork Loin and the Chocolate Soufllé!Special Features:
- Per Se Alternative is a Yes!GothamFoodCriticVIPDined on 7/19/2014If you can't afford Per Se, it's a wonderful alternative. Food was great. View spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RealDealDined on 7/12/2014I chose this restaurant mainly for its location in the Time Warner Building as we were going to attend the special Nakamura-Za Kabuki Theatre Special following dinner at the Rose Hall located on the 5th floor. This restaurant was on the 3rd fl and got favorable reviews. We found the food to be delicious and reasonably priced. The Central Parking on the gound level made it very convenient for us to come to the building, park, eat and enjoy the performance as everything was in the same complex. We didn't have to walk very far nor did we have to wait in any lines which made the entire experience very pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs a Menu RevampKristieVIPDined on 7/9/2014I don't know what going on with the menu here, but I am missing some of my old favorites. The little happy hour snack menu is awesome though, the madeleines straight from the oven are fantastic!
- The following 4 reviews are from the Bouchon at Time Warner Center reviews archive.
- Great casual dining at TWCCityMouseVIPDined on 6/23/2014We so enjoyed the food and also the waitress was perfect. The menu offers a nice range and variety. This is a great place for taking in Time Warner Center's ambiance and is an alternative to the pricier restaurants there. Plus one can shop before and after eating! When we were leaving we told the waitress we were celebrating my birthday and she brought out cookies for the three of us. Very sweet.Special Features:
- Reliably enjoyablephilosophe31Dined on 6/21/2014Bouchon has a surprisingly wide range of dishes that are predictably well- prepared and delicious. My most recent visit was for a quick , pre-theater dinner --unexpectedly as a singleton. The endive and arugala salad I ordered was especially good, and the roasted chickem entree eas quite nice (if a little short on the accomoanying vegetables). i ordered a glass of wine, and got a generous serving that was well worth the price. The service was excellent--efficient and helpful, and not at all rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view.PazziDined on 6/11/2014Bouchon Bakery has friendly service and is great for a light pre-theater meal, not to mention the beautiful view of Christopher Columbus.Special Features:
- great for pre-jazz drinks or diningCPNYCVIPDined on 6/6/2014So great that Bouchon now takes reservations! Yes, technically it's in a mall, but there's a great view out the huge windows to Columbus Circle and Central Park. Food is excellent, service friendly and professional. We always enjoy an early dinner here before heading upstairs to a show at the Jazz at Lincoln Center theaters.Special Features: