Bouchon at The Venetian
3355 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
FrenchPrice: $31 to $50
Bouchon at The Venetian
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bouchonbistro.com/
- Phone: 7024146200
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday thru Thursday, 7:00am – 1:00pm ~ Brunch: Friday - Sunday, 7:00am - 2:00pm ~ Oyster Bar: Daily, 3:00pm – 10:00pm ~ Dinner: Nightly, 5:00pm – 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French
- Executive Chef: Josh Crain
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Bouchon at The Venetian
Bouchon is located in the Venetian Resort-Hotel-Casino, Venezia Tower. Renowned designer Adam D. Tihany has masterfully created a beautiful interior that features a magnificent French pewter bar, a vibrant mosaic floor, deep blue velvet banquettes, antique light fixtures and an expansive hand-painted mural by noted French artist Paulin Paris. The exquisite décor is the perfect setting for Bouchon’s culinary delights. Chef Cerciello rediscovers the classics, using historical reference points and classic French techniques, combined with a modern approach. The menu offers classic bistro dishes including steak frites, roasted chicken, quiche, brandade, boudin noir, pot de crème and profiteroles. The selection of fruits de mer is celebrated as one of the finest in Las Vegas. The seasonal menu changes throughout the year and is enhanced by a blackboard menu featuring the best products available each day. Flawlessly executed in every aspect, Bouchon delights both the palate and the eye.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFrench
Bouchon at The Venetian - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
Bouchon at The Venetian reviews from OpenTable diners
278 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (184)special occasion (172)romantic (123)notable wine list (107)good for groups (74)great for outdoor dining (64)great for brunch (59)hot spot (42)great for lunch (37)scenic view (24)neighborhood gem (24)late-night find (19)kid-friendly (15)vibrant bar scene (11)Show More
- BouchonOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014My favorite restaurant - superb food prepared to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently greatocfoodieoDined on 9/26/2014When so many celebrity chef restaurants in Vegas disappoint, Bouchon consistently delivers exceptional service, great food in an atmosphere where you can enjoy your company as well as the food. Thomas Keller's gem in the Venetian delivered again. Don't waste your time with any of the chefs who've gained any fame on the food network and opened a reastaurant in vegas, they all fall short in service and execution. Bouchon will not disappont!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- C'est MagnifiqueHouFoodluvrVIPDined on 9/25/2014This restaurant has become our Las Vegas favorite! That's saying something in a town known for its food. Magnificent French cuisine without being pretentious. Best service I have experienced in a long time. Waiter knew wine as well as cuisine. For a total dining experience, Bouchon will exceed your expectations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced French Fries with STEAKtravelerDined on 9/25/2014Seriously... $65 for a ribeye that is overcooked and only served with French fries... The "meal" was overcooked, overpriced, the ambiance was fair. Would NOT recommend this restaurant to anyone who actually knows what a good steak should be and which sides go with a steak. I have never sent a meal back in my entire life, however, this one was a NO brainer! The waiter was excellent and apologized for the over cooked steak and had another sent out, however, it was about the same. No flavor and not cooked as requested.
- Service beyond exceptionalLiveloveeatDined on 9/24/2014I took my dad to Bouchom for a special occasion dinner. I mentioned background on Open Table form and when I arrived Aaron the manager asked if my dad and I would like to go on a kitchen tour. The food, wine, and deserts (as expected after all it is Bouchon) were exceptional but the staff went above and beyond our expectations. My dad cares for my ailing mother and the dining experience at Bouchon really made his day!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So good!BoyzoneDined on 9/24/2014We went to Bouchon early (5pm) with our children pre show. They easily accommodated our time constraints while being totally flexible around special requests for the kids. The food was delightful and service spot on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingEagerDinerDined on 9/23/2014I went with my sister and her husband. I had trout, my sister had leg of lamb and my brother in law had pasta with lobster and crab. I must say that the food and its presentation barely passed average. In the pasta, there is the meat of one lobster claw and that was about it. The leg of lamb was served on a bed of beans. Unless that was some special beans, the p late looks like what one finds in a diner. tuned out to be. The chardonnay I had was very good. That was one bright spot. The bread was very good. And the dessert was better than either the appetizer or the main course. e do not expect to go back.Special Features:
- Memory makerLucyDined on 9/22/2014After dinner, all of us remarked, "This is one of those dinning experiences, we will remember." Any future trips will include a repeat visit.Food was delicious...service impeccable ....and the outside dining...a sweet retreat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SedonaDined on 9/21/2014We went there to celebrate our birthdays. The staff were very gracious and the food terrific. We had one hiccup with the steak being very undercooked, even after we sent it back. But other than that, the food was great. We enjoyed our celebration desserts and fantastic wine selection.Special Features:
- Excellent Meal and Servicenelly0131Dined on 9/21/2014Started off with bone marrow and a french onion soup. From there, it just got better. It is rare to get a lamb steak on a menu. This one was cooked to perfection on a bed of red rice. The portion size was right on target - left me satisfied with just enough room for dessert...a potted cheesecake accompanied and a delicious caramel topping. Our waiter took the time to explain the menu, asked us about our personal taste and made recommendations accordingly. My second time there and I hope to be back for a third visit soon.Special Features:
- excellent!smgcanuckDined on 9/20/2014I'd heard how great it was but it was a great meal, great service and excellent choice! Not snobby and not pushy but relaxed atmosphere!Special Features:
- Expectations were too highmatineeVIPDined on 9/19/2014Overall, it was a nice dinner, just not up to what we expected for a Thomas Keller restaurant. We were hoping to be blown away and it just didn't quite get there. Still very good and worth a visit.
- Amazing!SugarLover5Dined on 9/17/2014It was our last night in Vegas and we wanted to cap off a great trip with a really good meal. Lucky for us we met some locals and two if them were not only foodies but one was the Assistant Somelier Manager at a hotel. They recommended Bouchon at the Venetian Hotel. All I can say is there could not have been better place. Everything from the ambiance to the friendly staff, to every morsel of food was perfection. Even the house wine by the glass was delicious. There is a Bouchon Bistro in Napa which is a little closer to my home. I will try that restaurant in Napa and will be back at Bouchon at the Venetian.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very poorVerypoorDined on 9/17/2014The food was bad. Two rib eye steaks were overcooked and cut like shoe leather. The lamb steaks were mediocre. The skate wing was a ball of salt. Has to ask twice for another drink at the table. Had to ask twice for coffee. Everything else was just slow.
- Great as usualOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 9/15/2014The food was fantastic as usual and we got a terrific server (Brad) on our visits, who could explained the menu by heart and could remember what we ate the day before as well as where we were from.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hit and MissexfoodyDined on 9/14/2014We went Bouchon based on Thomas Keller's French Laundry. I have eaten at the French Laundry and it is the best dining experience I have had in my life. It was even worth the crazy amount it cost for dinner(special occasion). I went into Bouchon not expecting FL quality, but a pretty high level. I ordered the French onion soup, foie gras pate, New York steak(special) and multiple desserts to share. The French onion soup was flavorless. The fois gras was salty($49.95 for 5oz) and with little flavor. The steak was perfect. The desserts were all good with the Lemon tart standing out the most. My wife's dish was the lamb and it was delicious, but was mostly fat. The service was great and very helpful.
- Red wine too coldPrincipalDined on 9/14/2014We ordered red wine by the glass. It was very chilled. The waiter was engrossed in a lengthy conversation at another table. Finally a busboy notified the hostess that their was an issue. She checked on the wine, said it must have come from a new bottle, and that is the temperature of their wine refrigerator. While it may be fine for white, definitely not red. The salads and entrees-trout and chicken were good. The waiter was very abrupt. With so many choices in Las Vegas for fine dining, we will not return to Boucheron again.
- Bouchon was excellentAw816Dined on 9/14/2014We had dinner here. The food was awesome. It is very expensive but worth it if you want to splurge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- try something new!StumblinBear96822Dined on 9/12/2014the steak and frites are very popular, but try something off their specials menu. you won't be disappointed!Special Features:
- JannpGoodfoodinVegasDined on 9/12/2014Food was very good. Tables are tucked in pretty tight. Excellent direction and recommendation from waitstaff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AraSDVIPDined on 9/12/2014Impossible to not like, expected lot amazing good in a great atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bouchon at the VenetianLVdinerDined on 9/12/2014Everyone knows about Thomas Keller food. But a garden table next to the fountain in the evening is special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Return visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014We have been at least six times and never fails to disappoint. A fixture for us on our annual Vegas trip. Sat outside this time and was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This Thomas Keller restaurant rocksOpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 9/11/2014Bouchon is owned by Thomas Keller, the proprietor of The French Laundry. It is a nice sized space with both indoor and outdoor seating. The patio seating is very romantic.To start, the complimentary crusty bread is tasty and chewy and the accompanying warmed pistachios were a hit. The bone marrow appetizer was rich and had nice acidity with the vinegar sauce. For entrees, the roasted chicken with baby kale and fresh corn was perfectly cooked and had a beautifully crispy skin. Steak frites was good but not great. Our server, Russell, was friendly and honest in his recommendations and did not try to upsell the food. He knew we were celebrating an anniversary and brought us a complimentary vanilla bean creme brulee-so creamy and smooth.Special Features:
- TravellingfoodieDined on 9/11/2014Great for 2 or great for a party. The food was fabulous and the service was exceptional. Our waiter went above and beyond to be sure we had everything we wanted and to be out on time for our show. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and fantastic foodOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/11/2014We loved celebrating our anniversary here. Sitting outside next to the fountain with amazing food was just perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slice of SFO in VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 9/9/2014My wife and I dine at Bouchon frequently. The service is always spot on and the food is great. We dined with several friends for across the country. We started off with a seafood tower that was loaded with great selections, we order this every time we come here. Several of our guests ordered the trout almondine which is a signature dish there. I had the special soft shell crabs, not a lot of food but with my appetizer was an appropriate amount. Wine list is notable with selections from across the world. The only downfall about this place is the noise level, always loud and occasionally you will see a pool bather walking through the place in a bath robe.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Paris Bistro in Venetiancammac00Dined on 9/9/2014Service was great and food was excellent. It is a spot to get away from the sensory overload in many other Vegas spots.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentYummyDined on 9/8/2014Service was excellent! We had dinner at TAO the night before and wanted something as spectacular. This restaurant wasn't as energetic but the food was really delicious. We had a group of 5 and enjoyed very much!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Carolina travelerEcurtisVIPDined on 9/7/2014After numerous visits to Bouchon, the experience never disappoints. Service is attentive but not rushed nor intrusive. The oyster selection and the escargot , the poulet,and the pork special were all wonderful. As full as we were we shared the opera cake .Enjoyed a nice bottle of wine but would have appreciated a few more choices under $100. Will return next tripSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SadopenDined on 9/7/2014They gave us WORST Table---We made reservations way in advance, it was 50th Wedding Anniv Celebration! So Sad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerMikeandKellyDined on 9/5/2014The entire staff and the service all night was outstanding. The decor inside is lovely, just like Paris. We sat outside and enjoyed the garden and fountain. We really enjoy food, but don't eat until we are uncomfortable, so we shared a few small plates. We started with three cheeses that came with some delicious bread; all very good. I have a soft spot for onion soup, so we shared a bowl...it was amazing. Very dark and rich with just the right amount of cheese on top. Next we had lentils with duck confit; the lentils were soft and savory, the duck was tender and crispy at the same time. We were surprised with a slice of lemon tart, compliments of the chef; it was the most lemony thing I've ever eaten...tart and just sweet enough. Excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Won't eat there againNL89Dined on 9/4/2014There are plenty of better places to eat in Vegas than this place. Service was good but good was terrible. Ordered the Lamb and had to send it back. Too rubbery.
- DeliciousBibiDined on 9/4/2014Had the seafood plate, had the onion soup? Excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExtraordinaryMaDukesDined on 9/3/2014My husband and I planned our recent trip to Las Vegas more than six months ago and my number one priority was dinner at Bouchon. The evening proved to be the best dining experience of my lifetime. I knew before we arrived I was having the seared Foie Gras starter and unsure of when we would dine again at one of Chef Keller's restaurants we also ordered the Salmon Rillettes and deviled eggs. The Foie Gras was exquisite as were the other starters and well worth the trip. Our perceptive and meticulous server Russell could sense my joy of being there and offered his recomendations for dinner along with some insight regarding Bouchon. We had the Rainbow Trout and Roasted Chicken entree's, both were delectable. I will cherish this experience.Special Features:
- Vegas VisittravelsofabutterflyDined on 8/31/2014I liked the atmosphere and the layout of the restaurant. I ordered a house glass of wine and a half dozen oysters, which turned out to be some of the best oysters I’ve had in a long time. They were so fresh and gritty, full of salt water and so very briny.The tomato salad with ricotta was delish. It had three thick slices of heirloom tomatoes – red, orange, and yellow- and a soft grating of ricotta drizzled on top of some red bibb lettuce, all the while lying in a pool of freshly minced pesto. It really was yummy. My entrée was bouillabaisse – which had a pinkish broth. The seafood bits were nicely cooked, and not one was overdone. Mr. V ordered half a roasted chicken. He enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodthewiscokidDined on 8/31/2014I went here with three friends for dinner before a show. We were seated almost immediately, and had attentive service throughout. They have a huge wine selection, and the food (I had the steak frites) was top notch. I'm looking forward to returning next time I'm in Vegas!Special Features:
- Great service and ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/30/2014We celebrated my wife's birthday with a group of 8. Service and food was great and the ambiance was amazing. I had the trout which was good but not amazing but my wife's chicken was really really good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas' Hidden Gem808huyDined on 8/29/2014My all time favorite in Las Vegas! I have been a lot of restaurants in this city and Bouchon tops them all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingOurbirthdyadinnerDined on 8/29/2014My niece and I went to celebrate our birthdays, we were amazed by the food , the outdoor area was perfect, the service was second to none. One of the very best!Special Features: