Bouchon at The Venetian
3355 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
FrenchPrice: $31 to $50
Bouchon at The Venetian
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bouchonbistro.com/
- Phone: 7024146200
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday thru Thursday, 7:00am – 1:00pm ~ Brunch: Friday - Sunday, 7:00am - 2:00pm ~ Oyster Bar: Daily, 3:00pm – 10:00pm ~ Dinner: Nightly, 5:00pm – 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French
- Executive Chef: Josh Crain
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Bouchon at The Venetian
Bouchon is located in the Venetian Resort-Hotel-Casino, Venezia Tower. Renowned designer Adam D. Tihany has masterfully created a beautiful interior that features a magnificent French pewter bar, a vibrant mosaic floor, deep blue velvet banquettes, antique light fixtures and an expansive hand-painted mural by noted French artist Paulin Paris. The exquisite décor is the perfect setting for Bouchon’s culinary delights. Chef Cerciello rediscovers the classics, using historical reference points and classic French techniques, combined with a modern approach. The menu offers classic bistro dishes including steak frites, roasted chicken, quiche, brandade, boudin noir, pot de crème and profiteroles. The selection of fruits de mer is celebrated as one of the finest in Las Vegas. The seasonal menu changes throughout the year and is enhanced by a blackboard menu featuring the best products available each day. Flawlessly executed in every aspect, Bouchon delights both the palate and the eye.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFrench
Bouchon at The Venetian - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
Bouchon at The Venetian reviews from OpenTable diners
279 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (187)special occasion (167)romantic (119)notable wine list (107)good for groups (72)great for outdoor dining (65)great for brunch (55)hot spot (40)great for lunch (31)scenic view (28)neighborhood gem (24)late-night find (17)kid-friendly (14)vibrant bar scene (11)Show More
- Great as usualOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 9/15/2014The food was fantastic as usual and we got a terrific server (Brad) on our visits, who could explained the menu by heart and could remember what we ate the day before as well as where we were from.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hit and MissexfoodyDined on 9/14/2014We went Bouchon based on Thomas Keller's French Laundry. I have eaten at the French Laundry and it is the best dining experience I have had in my life. It was even worth the crazy amount it cost for dinner(special occasion). I went into Bouchon not expecting FL quality, but a pretty high level. I ordered the French onion soup, foie gras pate, New York steak(special) and multiple desserts to share. The French onion soup was flavorless. The fois gras was salty($49.95 for 5oz) and with little flavor. The steak was perfect. The desserts were all good with the Lemon tart standing out the most. My wife's dish was the lamb and it was delicious, but was mostly fat. The service was great and very helpful.
- Red wine too coldOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/14/2014We ordered red wine by the glass. It was very chilled. The waiter was engrossed in a lengthy conversation at another table. Finally a busboy notified the hostess that their was an issue. She checked on the wine, said it must have come from a new bottle, and that is the temperature of their wine refrigerator. While it may be fine for white, definitely not red. The salads and entrees-trout and chicken were good. The waiter was very abrupt. With so many choices in Las Vegas for fine dining, we will not return to Boucheron again.
- Bouchon was excellentAw816Dined on 9/14/2014We had dinner here. The food was awesome. It is very expensive but worth it if you want to splurge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- try something new!StumblinBear96822Dined on 9/12/2014the steak and frites are very popular, but try something off their specials menu. you won't be disappointed!Special Features:
- JannpGoodfoodinVegasDined on 9/12/2014Food was very good. Tables are tucked in pretty tight. Excellent direction and recommendation from waitstaff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AraSDVIPDined on 9/12/2014Impossible to not like, expected lot amazing good in a great atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bouchon at the VenetianLVdinerDined on 9/12/2014Everyone knows about Thomas Keller food. But a garden table next to the fountain in the evening is special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Return visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014We have been at least six times and never fails to disappoint. A fixture for us on our annual Vegas trip. Sat outside this time and was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This Thomas Keller restaurant rocksOpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 9/11/2014Bouchon is owned by Thomas Keller, the proprietor of The French Laundry. It is a nice sized space with both indoor and outdoor seating. The patio seating is very romantic.To start, the complimentary crusty bread is tasty and chewy and the accompanying warmed pistachios were a hit. The bone marrow appetizer was rich and had nice acidity with the vinegar sauce. For entrees, the roasted chicken with baby kale and fresh corn was perfectly cooked and had a beautifully crispy skin. Steak frites was good but not great. Our server, Russell, was friendly and honest in his recommendations and did not try to upsell the food. He knew we were celebrating an anniversary and brought us a complimentary vanilla bean creme brulee-so creamy and smooth.Special Features:
- TravellingfoodieDined on 9/11/2014Great for 2 or great for a party. The food was fabulous and the service was exceptional. Our waiter went above and beyond to be sure we had everything we wanted and to be out on time for our show. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and fantastic foodOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/11/2014We loved celebrating our anniversary here. Sitting outside next to the fountain with amazing food was just perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slice of SFO in VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 9/9/2014My wife and I dine at Bouchon frequently. The service is always spot on and the food is great. We dined with several friends for across the country. We started off with a seafood tower that was loaded with great selections, we order this every time we come here. Several of our guests ordered the trout almondine which is a signature dish there. I had the special soft shell crabs, not a lot of food but with my appetizer was an appropriate amount. Wine list is notable with selections from across the world. The only downfall about this place is the noise level, always loud and occasionally you will see a pool bather walking through the place in a bath robe.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Paris Bistro in Venetiancammac00Dined on 9/9/2014Service was great and food was excellent. It is a spot to get away from the sensory overload in many other Vegas spots.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentYummyDined on 9/8/2014Service was excellent! We had dinner at TAO the night before and wanted something as spectacular. This restaurant wasn't as energetic but the food was really delicious. We had a group of 5 and enjoyed very much!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Carolina travelerEcurtisVIPDined on 9/7/2014After numerous visits to Bouchon, the experience never disappoints. Service is attentive but not rushed nor intrusive. The oyster selection and the escargot , the poulet,and the pork special were all wonderful. As full as we were we shared the opera cake .Enjoyed a nice bottle of wine but would have appreciated a few more choices under $100. Will return next tripSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SadopenDined on 9/7/2014They gave us WORST Table---We made reservations way in advance, it was 50th Wedding Anniv Celebration! So Sad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerMikeandKellyDined on 9/5/2014The entire staff and the service all night was outstanding. The decor inside is lovely, just like Paris. We sat outside and enjoyed the garden and fountain. We really enjoy food, but don't eat until we are uncomfortable, so we shared a few small plates. We started with three cheeses that came with some delicious bread; all very good. I have a soft spot for onion soup, so we shared a bowl...it was amazing. Very dark and rich with just the right amount of cheese on top. Next we had lentils with duck confit; the lentils were soft and savory, the duck was tender and crispy at the same time. We were surprised with a slice of lemon tart, compliments of the chef; it was the most lemony thing I've ever eaten...tart and just sweet enough. Excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Won't eat there againNL89Dined on 9/4/2014There are plenty of better places to eat in Vegas than this place. Service was good but good was terrible. Ordered the Lamb and had to send it back. Too rubbery.
- DeliciousBibiDined on 9/4/2014Had the seafood plate, had the onion soup? Excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExtraordinaryMaDukesDined on 9/3/2014My husband and I planned our recent trip to Las Vegas more than six months ago and my number one priority was dinner at Bouchon. The evening proved to be the best dining experience of my lifetime. I knew before we arrived I was having the seared Foie Gras starter and unsure of when we would dine again at one of Chef Keller's restaurants we also ordered the Salmon Rillettes and deviled eggs. The Foie Gras was exquisite as were the other starters and well worth the trip. Our perceptive and meticulous server Russell could sense my joy of being there and offered his recomendations for dinner along with some insight regarding Bouchon. We had the Rainbow Trout and Roasted Chicken entree's, both were delectable. I will cherish this experience.Special Features:
- Vegas VisittravelsofabutterflyDined on 8/31/2014I liked the atmosphere and the layout of the restaurant. I ordered a house glass of wine and a half dozen oysters, which turned out to be some of the best oysters I’ve had in a long time. They were so fresh and gritty, full of salt water and so very briny.The tomato salad with ricotta was delish. It had three thick slices of heirloom tomatoes – red, orange, and yellow- and a soft grating of ricotta drizzled on top of some red bibb lettuce, all the while lying in a pool of freshly minced pesto. It really was yummy. My entrée was bouillabaisse – which had a pinkish broth. The seafood bits were nicely cooked, and not one was overdone. Mr. V ordered half a roasted chicken. He enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodthewiscokidDined on 8/31/2014I went here with three friends for dinner before a show. We were seated almost immediately, and had attentive service throughout. They have a huge wine selection, and the food (I had the steak frites) was top notch. I'm looking forward to returning next time I'm in Vegas!Special Features:
- Great service and ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/30/2014We celebrated my wife's birthday with a group of 8. Service and food was great and the ambiance was amazing. I had the trout which was good but not amazing but my wife's chicken was really really good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas' Hidden Gem808huyDined on 8/29/2014My all time favorite in Las Vegas! I have been a lot of restaurants in this city and Bouchon tops them all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingOurbirthdyadinnerDined on 8/29/2014My niece and I went to celebrate our birthdays, we were amazed by the food , the outdoor area was perfect, the service was second to none. One of the very best!Special Features:
- CabralDined on 8/26/2014This is an excellent restaurant! Incredible experience!Special Features:
- Park-like setting, great' foodTammyDined on 8/26/2014We visited Bouchon for dinner as a couple during restaurant week. It was beautiful. Dined outside on the patio, in the large courtyard created by the hotel wings around us. Service and food were both excellent. The value for the money during restaurant week was very good - this is real, fresh expertly prepared food. Wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great French FoodmpjptdjdDined on 8/25/2014We had visited the Bouchon Restaurant in Napa Valley, CA and it was amazing. When we found Bouchon's at the Venetian we could hardly wait to try and compare it to our other Bouchon experience. It too was amazing, food, presentation and service all worth the money. Will definitely come again, as a local the access to the restaurant was wonderful, no having to go through the casino!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to bepeterrDined on 8/25/2014My wife and I spent a most enjoyable evening at the Bouchon - service was excellent - we would visit them again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experiance!Chinapans1Dined on 8/24/2014The staff at Bouchon made my husband's birthday wonderful! They sat us at Anthony Bourdain's table and met us with cocktails on arrival. The food was outstanding and the wine suggestion was perfect-couldn't have been better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dining experienceluv4allfoodDined on 8/23/2014Arrived a couple minutes early and was seated immediately. Offered a wonderful table outside on their patio by the fountain. My date kept saying how romantic and beautiful it was. We ordered some fresh oysters to share which were sweet and delicious! I asked the waiter for wine pairing selections by the glass and his recommendations were spot on. The waiter was friendly and professional with no haughty air which made our evening better. Then we both had foie gras seared to perfection with a fig reduction glaze. Absolutely fabulous! My date had the lamb sirloin special and I went with the steak Bouchon with a bone marrow add-on and sauteed spinach with garlic. Both dishes were executed well. Overall a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always had breakfast, now dinnerjoeinvegasDined on 8/22/2014we've always hit Bouchon for breakfast, their French take is marvelous, and the croissants and pastries are the best in town. This was our first time for dinner, and it was equally marvelous. The location is great, on the tenth floor of one of the Venetian towers. No view, but you can sit on the patio overlooking one of the pools and greenery, or inside and be back in Paris. The wait staff was attentive and friendly. The food was excellent and dessert divine. We will be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love itmeliDined on 8/21/2014This was our 2nd time dining there and I was very pleased. The food is amazing and not so expensive. Service is great;-) It was my daughter 13th birthday and they surprised her with a lemon slice with candle on it.:-) I made a reservation on open table and the restaurant called me a few minutes later if i had any special request. In overall I give a 5star.Special Features:
- A perennial favoriteChezzaDined on 8/20/2014We go back every year. The food is amazing, the service is wonderful. The salmon rillettes is a must!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we had a good experiencepoohDined on 8/19/2014Food and service was good - enjoyed the outdoor dining .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome nightOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/19/2014I had a friend/customer and a former employer to dinner. We sat outside on a beautiful Las Vegas night. The attention of the staff was impeccable, the food was great and it was a memorable evening. I will always bring guests to Bouchon.Special Features:
- French Quisine???MISSELLIEDined on 8/18/2014I FORGOT HOW MUCH I HATE FRENCH FOOD. THE BREAD IS AS HARD AND AS TASTELESS AS A LEGGO. I ORDERED THE PORK BELLY. PORK BELLY...GET IT? THE PORK BELLY WAS FATTY AND TASTED LIKE A HAM HOCK. IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN SIMMERING IN A POT OF AWESOME COLLARD GREENS, SERVED WITH A BIG SLICE OF CORN BREAD AND A COUPLE PIECES OF GLAZED BAKED CHICKEN. THAT'S HOW TO WORK WITH PORK BELLY!! I WILL NEVER VISIT BOUCHON AGAIN. IF YOU WANT GOOD FOOD IN ELEGANT SURROUNDINGS AND LEAVE WITH A SATISFIED FULL BELLY THEN GO TO ZEFFERINOS. FOR THE MONEY, I WISH I HAD DONE JUST THAT. SO MUCH FOR EXPLORATORY DINING. STICK WITH THE WINNERS OR AT LEAST GO TO MC DONALDS BEFORE YOU VISIT BOUCHON. ON A POSITIVE NOTE...THE BOTTLED WATER WAS DELICIOUS.
- NewOrleansbornDined on 8/18/2014This is one of those restaurants you are never disappointed in and you have no reservations about recommending it when asked by family and friends for a good place to eat. I have to admit I love the oysters. I would go there just for that experience along with a great glass or bottle of wine, which their wine list is a good one as well! Enjoy!Special Features:
- GREAT WINE LISTTOMLDined on 8/17/2014VERY LARGE RAW BAR. HAD THE TOP TRIPLE LEVEL LOBSTER, MUSSELS, SHRIMP AND OYSTERS. SWORDFISH WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.