Bouchon at The Venetian
3355 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
FrenchPrice: $31 to $50
Bouchon at The Venetian
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bouchonbistro.com/
- Phone: (702) 414-6200
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday thru Thursday, 7:00am – 1:00pm ~ Brunch: Friday - Sunday, 7:00am - 2:00pm ~ Oyster Bar: Daily, 3:00pm – 10:00pm ~ Dinner: Nightly, 5:00pm – 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French
- Executive Chef: Josh Crain
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Bouchon at The Venetian
Bouchon is located in the Venetian Resort-Hotel-Casino, Venezia Tower. Renowned designer Adam D. Tihany has masterfully created a beautiful interior that features a magnificent French pewter bar, a vibrant mosaic floor, deep blue velvet banquettes, antique light fixtures and an expansive hand-painted mural by noted French artist Paulin Paris. The exquisite décor is the perfect setting for Bouchon’s culinary delights. Chef Crain rediscovers the classics, using historical reference points and classic French techniques, combined with a modern approach. The menu offers classic bistro dishes including steak frites, roasted chicken, quiche, brandade, boudin noir, pot de crème and profiteroles. The selection of fruits de mer is celebrated as one of the finest in Las Vegas. The seasonal menu changes throughout the year and is enhanced by a blackboard menu featuring the best products available each day. Flawlessly executed in every aspect, Bouchon delights both the palate and the eye.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFrench
Bouchon at The Venetian - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
Bouchon at The Venetian reviews from OpenTable diners
292 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (205)special occasion (167)romantic (137)notable wine list (122)great for outdoor dining (90)good for groups (79)great for brunch (55)hot spot (47)great for lunch (38)scenic view (29)neighborhood gem (20)kid-friendly (13)vibrant bar scene (11)late-night find (11)Show More
- FabulousOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/22/2014This bistro will not disappoint. Excellent all around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulRobertVIPDined on 11/21/2014I have eaten at Bouchon many times, and it is never a disappointment. Excellent service staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 11/17/2014Bouchon is constantly excellent. Food is superb, always been perfect. I made it a point to always visit this restaurant at least twice everytime I'm in Vegas. I consider it one of the best restaurant in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but doubt I will returnfishyakDined on 11/16/2014We used to dine here regularly until Herr Adelson cut off all comps at the Venetian a few years back. Until this visit we have steadfastly refused to even put a dime of rent money into that man's pockets. But it was time to give the place a try as it fit our schedule. The food was all good, but nothing "popped." And the bill at the end suggested that there should be some pop somewhere. The bill for four of us was within $10 of Craftsteak, where we had dined the night before. The party agreed that Craftsteak was the clear winner. I repeat, the food was fine. But these days in Las Vegas the competition for the food dollar is tough and IMO the Bouchon meal did not provide that value and I just don't like giving Adelson anything. I have now officially moved on.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/15/2014A Truly outstanding experience. We were celebrating a birthday. A night to remember.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible serviceLisaSDined on 11/14/2014Food was fine. Service was slow and terrible. Very disappointed because we had our best meal of our lives here a few years ago and brought out friends here because of it. I'm not sure we will ever be back. We should have known something was up once the waiter asked us if we had any time constraints. He completely ignored us. We were served bread before we even ordered. Our appetizers came before the cocktails we ordered well before them. The water filler found them waiting for us on the bar, they had been there a while. The waiter not once asked how our food was. We were there almost 3 hours. He never asked about drink refills, we had to teach him down to order anything. We wanted dessert but were too tired and didn't want to wait another hour for him to take our order and then forget it in the window for a while. The waiter was odd, I asked him about the salads and he said something weird about not wanting to sell too many salads to our table so that he could sell us desserts instead. He upsold my husband for a truffle upgrade to his fries. They came without truffles, so he fixed the error, but he got them 3O minutes after the rest of his food, then still charged him full price. Very very disappointed to have had this service at such an upscale place. I expect much more if I'm going to spend that kind of money. The best service was from the water filler, who kept searching for our food and drinks that our waiter couldn't be bothered to worry about.Special Features:
- MurphDined on 11/14/2014Hidden gem! Off the beaten path in the Venezia, but walk in and you are in a different world--delicious, full bodied French fare in the tradition of Lyon. We sat outside on a beautiful evening, but inside would have been equally enjoyable. Terrific wines by the glass and Steak Bouchon was prepared perfectly. Go hungry, go for the ambiance, and go for a special evening in Las VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional food and serviceScottsdaleRon1Dined on 11/14/2014The menu is a great balance between trendy and classical - the food was out of th uhh s world terrific - we will definitely return@Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not greatsailtheworldDined on 11/13/2014The service was definitely not what I have come to expect from quality restaurants, and the food was slow even though it did not seem busy. The bread was incredible, the starters good and the mains decent. Overall we enjoyed out dinner, but perhaps not to the level I had expected and come to expect from a Thomas Keller restauant.I would recommend this to a friend.
- terrible servicejustanotherguyDined on 11/12/2014Our reservation was for 8pm. To make a long story short, entrees arrived at our table at 10:10. Didn't seem like we were going to be fed at all until we made a fuss. Food was OK but didn't match the price. Also, I had made a special arrangement to have a small pastry brought out because it was my friends birthday. No fuss or production please, just a little surprise after the meal. The front desk was very professional taking the request and assured me they would take care of it. Nope. I asked our server as we left and he had no idea. At that point the group was eager to get out of there, so we just left. Blech.
- Fun evening with great foodLDK4VIPDined on 11/12/2014My husband and I went here while we were in Vegas. Our server was friendly and helpful. The food was delicious and the wine was amazing. It was a great evening! It is a bit tricky to find but well worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful BistroMontrealGuyVIPDined on 11/11/2014What a wonderful dinner. Beautiful classic bistro design, with the plus of plenty of space to sit. The menu was excellent. The only down side, if anything is too much salt on some items. Steaks cooked to perfection. Great all around.Special Features:
- tres magnifiqueRoswellGuyDined on 11/11/2014Bouchon exceeds our expectations and being a Thomas Keller restaurant we expected a lot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just a bad experienceGoodVibes612Dined on 11/11/2014We had a really bad experience at Bouchon. The food was not good and the service tremendously off. You are much much better off going to Mon Ami Gabi which is the same concept and similar menu but far exceeds Bouchon in every category, especially food. Will most definitely not be returning.
- Extremely disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/9/2014The food was very underwhelming. I had the bouchon steak ($62). Allegedly ribeye but it looked and tasted more like a sirloin. It definitely was not USDA prime meat. Eatable but not even close to being worth $62. Came with way too many fries. Basically a small steak (normal for a french place) with 3/4 of the large plate full of fries. The presentation was horrific. Wine was subpar, they have a one-size fits all wine glass, which I have never seen before at a place of this caliber. The free bread was probably the best part. My friends got the chicken and mussels. Both were unimpressive. We also had the onion soup which was average. I aways order oysters when I got to french places but we passed the raw bar on the way in and the oysters looked like they had been sitting out for days, totally unappetizing, but i can't speak to the flavor. I have heard really good things about this place from others but I would never go back.
- Friends Recommended & Loved By MeLasVegasEaterDined on 11/8/2014Upon friend's referral who was an avid diner of the place, I tried this fine dining restaurant at the Venetian hotel. Bouchon's menu has a wonderful range of protein for anyone's taste, and it doesn't seem that there's any cuisine that they cower from. I insist that you take a chance with the Fromage du Jour. Offering a perfect portion of a variety of cheeses, I cannot tell you any more specifics than we had one gooey, one moldy, and one more mild sample that was brittle and aged, but they were loved equally. I chose the Syrah Blend they offer by the glass that rocked my world of wine. Bouchon is a restaurant firing on all cylinders. Wait staff are immaculately trained, & can't wait to return soon!Special Features:
- awes serviceDinner4usDined on 11/8/2014Our server was very patient and educated us. Very personable. We feel lucky that we got him. My husband was amazed with the otime steak, and my son the steak Bouchon. I found my salad was a little salty, but my husband who had the same salad thought his wsd fine. So perhaps it was just me. Overall, an experience not to miss! Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bouchon Well Worth a VisitSassySeniorDined on 11/6/2014Good food with a variety of interesting preparations. Excellent service. Waiter offered good suggestions when asked. Friendly but not intrusive. Halibut salad was awesome. Mushroom soup was the best I've had in Vegas. Portions are sufficient. Desserts were large enough to share. Price was appropriate for the quality of the food. As a local I look forward to return visits.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RicoDined on 11/3/2014Always great food and presentation with a well thought out wine list.Special Features:
- Return to Bouchon Didn't DisappointPeabodyjdDined on 11/1/2014This was not our first visit to Bouchon, but the first time we had eaten inside. Yes, the noise level is higher inside, but still manageable. The food, wine, service and ambience made this fit for our special occasion. Not inexpensive, but certainly worth it...Special Features:
- Deep DisappointmentSoulVivantDined on 11/1/2014I expected so much more from Thomas Keller and from a restaurant at this price point. The food was not exceptional nor was there anything of note. The wines were remarkable and interesting.
- Wonderful ExperiencekarenvhDined on 10/31/2014We had an amazing night at Bouchon. The waiters were really nice and payed attention to every single detail. One of them helped me with a wine recommendation and I absolutely loved it. The pâté and the fondue are excellent appetizers. As the main course - the mussels, fresh pasta and steak were really good. We will definitely visit again during our next trip to Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ARM85Dined on 10/31/2014Service and ambience were excellent. Food was a bit hit and miss. The deviled eggs, salmon rillettes, and oysters were fantastic. The som was very down to earth and spot on. The main courses were not bad but were average. The trout was a bit bland and oily but cooked well. The texture was somewhat monomorphic and lacked anything special. Good meal, not great meal, not sure I would rec to a friend.Special Features:
- Parisiene Bistro chicmishaVIPDined on 10/30/2014I love this restaurant hidden away in a tower at the Venetian its cosmopolitan atmosphere and menu are a charm thst all can appreciate. Tge service is excellent as is the food and wine. Ive never bern dissapointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedChochpVIPDined on 10/27/2014We just spent 2 weeks in France, and having been to Bouchon in Napa, we were looking forward to Bouchon LV. It started out with a good martini and their great baguette, but went downhill quickly. The salad was boring. Overdressed lettuce with a slice of goat cheese right out of the wrapper. My onion soup broth was too heavy/beefy with very few onions. The cheese seemed pre- melted on the bread. It was skimpy & hard - not melted & gooey. I sent it back and it came back worse. The chicken was ok but bland. The mussels were the same. Service was lacking. Had to ask for water. Never offered more bread. Waiter disappeared after food came. Woman manager (R)was very nice and offered to take soup off the bill but didn't - fixed it after the fact.Special Features:
- Don't miss it!KKVVDined on 10/26/2014Bouchon Vegas is a gem. Delicious, high end cuisine at a reasonable price point. It is a little hard to find tucked away in the Venetian but well worth the hunt. Never had a bad, or even so-so meal here and service is impeccable.Special Features:
- Great ServiceSpiderGravyDined on 10/25/2014I enjoyed my dinner mostly because of the great service. The food was good. Enjoyable evening.Special Features:
- Wonderful ExperienceSantaFe1VIPDined on 10/23/2014My husband and I were in Las Vegas for business, and dining al Bouchon was a nice break from our busy schedule. We were seated outside, and I had to keep reminding myself that were were actually outdoors. The outdoor patio is completely protected, and it is quiet and completely private. The server was very friendly and gave us a lot of personal attention. My husband had the lamb, and he said it was the best lamb he had ever eaten. I had the butternut squash soup, and it was really delicious. The only negative is that the hostess had to wait a long time to get someone to seat us. The restaurant wasn't busy, so I am not sure why we had to wait. Other than that, it was a great experience. I would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/23/2014Bouchon is my favorite Vegas restaurant. The service is always top notch and the food is out of this world good. I had the trout and it was cooked to perfection.Special Features:
- Great Food & Wine!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/23/2014The food was excellent- fresh bread, escargots, steak! The wine list was good also, and the server was kind to offer a guest in my party two tastes of wine to help him decide on a glass. The upcharge for truffle fries should be made clear if the server is trying to merchandise- the experience did not end on the best note when we realized that they were $11 extra, and were not especially enjoyed by the person who ordered them.
- Great ServiceGoodVIPDined on 10/22/2014Our server was busy, but very personable and very friendly.Special Features:
- Rustic surpriseGalloVIPDined on 10/22/2014Perhaps I had the wrong expectation; I was wxpwcting modern originals or takes on classics with a modern twist, but the food was rustic and traditional. Excellent, but not what I was expecting.I would recommend this to a friend.
- luvmochaluvmochaDined on 10/22/2014Fabulous food combinations & very attentive wait staff! Excellent recommendations from waiter for cocktails,appetizer,dinner & of course, dessert! It was THE BEST food experience we had while visiting Las Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just as good the 3rd time aroundWillowjaneDined on 10/21/2014Wow! We were in Vegas with friends who have never been. We recommended this restaurant as one of our favorites. Unpretentious wonderful French country food. I had the foie gras as an appetizer and the duck confit as my main - it was just delightful. Others in the party had the lamb shank special, bone marrow appetizer, french onion soup, special salads, fish and oysters. It was all fabulous and the service was superb. I can highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:
- Awesome!!!!TommyVIPDined on 10/21/2014We loved this place. The food was awesome, the service wa great and the wine list was robust. Thanks for a great time. I will recommend this to everyone!Special Features:
- SpectacularHungryGirlDined on 10/21/2014We went there for dinner and were wowed with the depth of flavor in everything from appetizers to dessert (beginning with soup, everything set and met a high expectation; the lamb shank addictive; the dessert incredible.) My one "so-so" moment: salad was average and overdressed (but had great goat milk cheese). The service was also wonderful. The timing was spot on, the server maintained a personable yet professional demeanor. He answered questions, made suggestions, and made several small adjustments to help make our dining experience great (e.g.: I left my reading glasses at the hotel and when he saw I was having trouble with the menu printed on brown paper said he'd bring me one on white paper - much better). Can't wait to return.Special Features:
- Great placeCharliceDined on 10/20/2014The food service and ambiance was great I would highly recommend.Special Features:
- Great food in a bistro ambianceTravellingDutchieDined on 10/20/2014We loved the experience, from greeting to paying the bill. Very friendly and knowledgeable waiting staff, great food and wine list (although limited to French and American wines), and very energetic/buzzing atmosphere. We loved it.Special Features:
- We expected better.MattDined on 10/20/2014We were a party of 5. We all enjoyed the appetizers of paté and a plate of mussels. The French Onion soup was delicious and not salty. Our entrée was just "Ok". I had the lamb which was tough. Another had the Steak and Frites, he said the meat was tough and tasteless. Now for the wine. We ordered 2 bottles of a Pouilly-Fuissé, at $61/bottle. The first was good. The second was darker in color, and tasted off. The waiter summoned the sommelier, who said they had issues with consistency with this vintner. After tasting, he said "I would not drink it", and offered a substitute since we ordered the last 2 bottles they had. On the bill, they charged us $95 for the substitute, a blended varietal. We felt cheated! We won't be back.Special Features:
- Bouchon Definitely DeliversOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014The meal was worth every penny on the bill and in the tip. The Steak Bouchon was wonderful, the 9 oz. rib eye wonderfully cooked and well seasoned. The accompanying pommes frites were probably the best I've ever had, and I can't think of anything to improve them. The Gigot D'Agneau was a wonderful medium; cooked well and not like chewing on a sneaker. The Pates du jur for that night was awesome, the highlight being the wagyu ragout. The service was wonderfully accommodating and patient, and though we were missing some hardware for the lobster, that was quickly remedied. A nice save in terms of service. Overall, an enjoyable experience, even with particular grandparents at the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.