Bouchon at The Venetian
3355 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
FrenchPrice: $31 to $50
Bouchon at The Venetian
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bouchonbistro.com/
- Phone: 7024146200
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday thru Thursday, 7:00am – 1:00pm ~ Brunch: Friday - Sunday, 7:00am - 2:00pm ~ Oyster Bar: Daily, 3:00pm – 10:00pm ~ Dinner: Nightly, 5:00pm – 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French
- Executive Chef: Josh Crain
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Bouchon at The Venetian
Bouchon is located in the Venetian Resort-Hotel-Casino, Venezia Tower. Renowned designer Adam D. Tihany has masterfully created a beautiful interior that features a magnificent French pewter bar, a vibrant mosaic floor, deep blue velvet banquettes, antique light fixtures and an expansive hand-painted mural by noted French artist Paulin Paris. The exquisite décor is the perfect setting for Bouchon’s culinary delights. Chef Cerciello rediscovers the classics, using historical reference points and classic French techniques, combined with a modern approach. The menu offers classic bistro dishes including steak frites, roasted chicken, quiche, brandade, boudin noir, pot de crème and profiteroles. The selection of fruits de mer is celebrated as one of the finest in Las Vegas. The seasonal menu changes throughout the year and is enhanced by a blackboard menu featuring the best products available each day. Flawlessly executed in every aspect, Bouchon delights both the palate and the eye.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFrench
Bouchon at The Venetian - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
Bouchon at The Venetian reviews from OpenTable diners
273 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (179)special occasion (171)romantic (125)notable wine list (104)great for outdoor dining (62)good for groups (61)great for brunch (51)hot spot (39)scenic view (28)great for lunch (27)neighborhood gem (20)late-night find (19)kid-friendly (14)vibrant bar scene (10)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/26/2014This is an excellent restaurant! Incredible experience!Special Features:
- Park-like setting, great' foodTammyDined on 8/26/2014We visited Bouchon for dinner as a couple during restaurant week. It was beautiful. Dined outside on the patio, in the large courtyard created by the hotel wings around us. Service and food were both excellent. The value for the money during restaurant week was very good - this is real, fresh expertly prepared food. Wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great French FoodmpjptdjdDined on 8/25/2014We had visited the Bouchon Restaurant in Napa Valley, CA and it was amazing. When we found Bouchon's at the Venetian we could hardly wait to try and compare it to our other Bouchon experience. It too was amazing, food, presentation and service all worth the money. Will definitely come again, as a local the access to the restaurant was wonderful, no having to go through the casino!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to beOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014My wife and I spent a most enjoyable evening at the Bouchon - service was excellent - we would visit them again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experiance!Chinapans1Dined on 8/24/2014The staff at Bouchon made my husband's birthday wonderful! They sat us at Anthony Bourdain's table and met us with cocktails on arrival. The food was outstanding and the wine suggestion was perfect-couldn't have been better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dining experienceluv4allfoodDined on 8/23/2014Arrived a couple minutes early and was seated immediately. Offered a wonderful table outside on their patio by the fountain. My date kept saying how romantic and beautiful it was. We ordered some fresh oysters to share which were sweet and delicious! I asked the waiter for wine pairing selections by the glass and his recommendations were spot on. The waiter was friendly and professional with no haughty air which made our evening better. Then we both had foie gras seared to perfection with a fig reduction glaze. Absolutely fabulous! My date had the lamb sirloin special and I went with the steak Bouchon with a bone marrow add-on and sauteed spinach with garlic. Both dishes were executed well. Overall a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always had breakfast, now dinnerjoeinvegasDined on 8/22/2014we've always hit Bouchon for breakfast, their French take is marvelous, and the croissants and pastries are the best in town. This was our first time for dinner, and it was equally marvelous. The location is great, on the tenth floor of one of the Venetian towers. No view, but you can sit on the patio overlooking one of the pools and greenery, or inside and be back in Paris. The wait staff was attentive and friendly. The food was excellent and dessert divine. We will be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love itmeliDined on 8/21/2014This was our 2nd time dining there and I was very pleased. The food is amazing and not so expensive. Service is great;-) It was my daughter 13th birthday and they surprised her with a lemon slice with candle on it.:-) I made a reservation on open table and the restaurant called me a few minutes later if i had any special request. In overall I give a 5star.Special Features:
- A perennial favoriteChezzaDined on 8/20/2014We go back every year. The food is amazing, the service is wonderful. The salmon rillettes is a must!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we had a good experiencepoohDined on 8/19/2014Food and service was good - enjoyed the outdoor dining .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome nightOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/19/2014I had a friend/customer and a former employer to dinner. We sat outside on a beautiful Las Vegas night. The attention of the staff was impeccable, the food was great and it was a memorable evening. I will always bring guests to Bouchon.Special Features:
- French Quisine???MISSELLIEDined on 8/18/2014I FORGOT HOW MUCH I HATE FRENCH FOOD. THE BREAD IS AS HARD AND AS TASTELESS AS A LEGGO. I ORDERED THE PORK BELLY. PORK BELLY...GET IT? THE PORK BELLY WAS FATTY AND TASTED LIKE A HAM HOCK. IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN SIMMERING IN A POT OF AWESOME COLLARD GREENS, SERVED WITH A BIG SLICE OF CORN BREAD AND A COUPLE PIECES OF GLAZED BAKED CHICKEN. THAT'S HOW TO WORK WITH PORK BELLY!! I WILL NEVER VISIT BOUCHON AGAIN. IF YOU WANT GOOD FOOD IN ELEGANT SURROUNDINGS AND LEAVE WITH A SATISFIED FULL BELLY THEN GO TO ZEFFERINOS. FOR THE MONEY, I WISH I HAD DONE JUST THAT. SO MUCH FOR EXPLORATORY DINING. STICK WITH THE WINNERS OR AT LEAST GO TO MC DONALDS BEFORE YOU VISIT BOUCHON. ON A POSITIVE NOTE...THE BOTTLED WATER WAS DELICIOUS.
- NewOrleansbornDined on 8/18/2014This is one of those restaurants you are never disappointed in and you have no reservations about recommending it when asked by family and friends for a good place to eat. I have to admit I love the oysters. I would go there just for that experience along with a great glass or bottle of wine, which their wine list is a good one as well! Enjoy!Special Features:
- GREAT WINE LISTTOMLDined on 8/17/2014VERY LARGE RAW BAR. HAD THE TOP TRIPLE LEVEL LOBSTER, MUSSELS, SHRIMP AND OYSTERS. SWORDFISH WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SO AMAZINGOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014We booked to eat at Bouchon knowing that this place would be high on our expectations. Thomas Keller's Las Vegas bistro met all of our expectations and exceeded them with flying colors. Our server Julie is witty, very knowledgeable and even took the time to answer all of our questions about some of the special dishes being served that evening. The cocktails were very on par and they also have a very decent beer selection. We don't drink wine so I'm not sure about their wine selection. We loved it so much we booked again later in the week. This time we went with two other couples and had requested to be with our same server, but Brad was also amazing. The food is a symphony, the drinks were very delicious, and we'll be back for moreSpecial Features:
- OutstandingKONICEKVIPDined on 8/15/2014A gem amongst the sand in Las Vegas. Consistantly Top NotchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Hidden TreasureMzGDotzDined on 8/15/2014Much of Las Vegas appeals to the gaudy and flashy; not all that twinkles is gold. But Bouchon is a true treasure, tucked quietly away in The Venetian - you may not find it if you're not looking for it - but if you are very lucky, what a truly memorable find is this restaurant. From the moment you walk in and are greeted by your host until the last crumb is gently removed from your table, you are pampered. You feel as if you've left the chintzy streets of Vegas and have been magically transported to a Parisian bistro. Everything about our evening was superior. The food was exquisite, the wine/spirits list impressive in its breadth and the service . . . ahhh, the service - superb! There are few, if any, sure bets in Vegas. Bouchon is.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great French Foodeatingguy55Dined on 8/14/2014I've dined here twice and both times the food has been amazing. The servers are well versed on the menus, wine list, and daily special. This is some of the best French food I've had since dining in ParisSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best French FoodJemusuDined on 8/12/2014the service was excellent. and the food was fantastic. really recommend anyone to try Bouchon.Special Features:
- MehhhhFr4uDined on 8/11/2014Food is not up to par with the price. Very bland.. Do not even consider the seafood platter, completely tasteless. Service was borderline amateurish. Not impressed at all.
- Next best place...rainierVIPDined on 8/8/2014This was as close to being in France but with the friendliness of a classic American restaurant. The decor and feeling when we walked in the door transformed us to a world away from the desert. The food was excellent but the staff was absolutely delightful. Our waitress and sommelier were both intelligent and made us feel really special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!ExChefDined on 8/8/2014Thomas Keller does an amazing job with the food and ambiance. You are really away from the noise of the casinos and immersed in excellent, friendly service with every course enjoyed to the max. Great for foodies and not pretentious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- gmanDined on 8/7/2014great food and excellent wine pairings from our waiter.Special Features:
- IncredibleCdndinerDined on 8/6/2014Our experience at Bouchon was incredible! We started with the petit plateau...unreal!out second course, the salmon riettes was the most amazing thing I have ever had. For mains, my wife had the pasta of the day, which was super but not incredible and my main, the Poulet roti wAs the best chicken I have ever experienced. Our waiter, Daniel, was excellent. His wine pairings and suggestions were spot on and his knowledge of the food was great. An unbeatable experience that I hope to have again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChampagneLoverDined on 8/4/2014Our dinner at Bouchon was wonderful. The restaurant was aware we were celebrating our anniversary, and seated us at a fabulous table. Food was great, waiter was friendly - everything was first rate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/4/2014We ate here while on vacation to Las Vegas. As San Franciscans, we are accustomed to fine dining and this was just ok.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A romantic dinner!WhalenmeDined on 8/3/2014We went there since it was recommended by a friend and weren't sure what to expect other than amazing food. The food lived up to everything I've been told. Our server was very knowledgable and was happy to offer suggestions. You worry about feeling out of place in a fancy restaurant but she put us at ease. Compared to the noise and general tackiness of the strip this was an oasis of class and simplicity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experiencewelove2eatDined on 7/29/2014We had dinner at Bouchon, really enjoyed the restaurant, love Thomas Keller, wonderful service and wine. Entrees were a little bit on the salty side that day, could have used less salt, otherwise they were carefully prepared with high standards. We owned fine dining restaurant and appreciate the efforts that were put into this restaurant. would like to be back for brunch sometime.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything I expected and moreOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/27/2014Bouchon was the single biggest reason I made my first ever trip to Vegas, and it didn't disappoint. Everything we ate was fantastic, with incredibly friendly and attentive service. If it's in your budget, absolutely go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy, noisy, noisyKingkitschDined on 7/26/2014Bouchon is a lovely place to have a meal, but the noise level is off the charts. The tables are placed as close together as possible, which forces patrons to inadvertently overhear or interact with other customers. Since the restaurant is usually very crowded, everyone seems to end up shouting to be heard. When you have to keep asking the servers to readdress specials, etc. because you cannot hear them, something is wrong. This recent visit saw my party of four seated within inches of a large party of indeterminate diners. I say indeterminate since many were children who refused to sit and eat quietly. They ran around while the parents either shouted at one another those who weren't doing cell phone nonsense, that is.Special Features:
- Hard to believe its Thomas KellerPerudoDined on 7/26/2014I am a huge fan of Thomas Keller, Ad Hoc is my all time favorite restaurant and I went in to Bouchon expecting similar qualities of Ad Hoc and French Laundry. But Bouchon was not even close to the same caliber. Plates and glasses were dropping throughout the night, service was extremely slow, and the food was bland and the drinks were just okay. I decided to go with the Steak Frites, as I am a big fan of the dish and was hoping for a go to spot in Vegas for it. But the fries were bland, the steak was dry and flavorless, and presentation was terrible. The steak came out perfectly rare, and in an odd square shape, with a onion puree spread on top, and a big solid block of butter. The butter didn't melt in at all, and the onions overpowered...
- Not that impressedFoodieDined on 7/23/2014I went to Buchon because I live near French Laundry (but have never been) so I was hoping to get a similar experience. I enjoyed the atmosphere and the different selection on the menu, but all the plates that we ordered were quite salty. I ordered their market pasta, the most expensive item on my bill, over $35! I don't know what it was that much, but it sure didn't seem like it should cost that much. The bar area was a nice area to sit at. I expected the "dress code" to be a little fancier, but you would have been ok in jeans and a button down even polo. My husband and I were quite dressed up for the place, not out of place though. It is worth checking out if you like french food, but not a have to.Special Features:
- DishingwithmikeDined on 7/22/2014This place is amazing and kudos to the entire staffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FAVORITE RESTAURANT OF FOODIES!DiningOutAgainVIPDined on 7/21/2014L-o-v-e this place! Outstanding Food, Service, Ambience, you name it, they excel. My husband and I shared several courses and got to taste more! James provided outstanding service. We would camp out at Bouchon if they let us. Oh, wait. We did!Special Features:
- High price ripFoodie57Dined on 7/20/2014Completely unable to talk. If you like fries and salt this is your place
- BanglesDined on 7/19/2014Restaurant beautifically decorated. Server was attentive and friendly. Food was at best fair. Mussels are better at Bonefish and the fries were nothing special at all. Our table expected a more refined culinary experience. What made the experience even less appealing was the cigar convention held on the porch area with the doors wide open allowing the smell to permeate the restaurant. We have eaten at the Napa Bouchon as well and were quite disappointed with that restaurant. Overpriced for a less than ordinary experience. Music level was way too loud for an pleasant experience.
- Amazing ExperienceAJP0906Dined on 7/19/2014So glad I found this place in Vegas. I was blown away by the their CA bakery, their restaurant is just as incredible.Special Features:
- Birthday GiftfremontfoodieDined on 7/17/2014we had dinner at Bouchon and were surprised by the long walk from valet parking to the restaurant. Seating was poor when you spend 400 for dinner I don't expect to hear the next table when the restaurant is far from full. Predinner food to share was delivered without plates. The wine steward was more like an "oliver garden" experience, what he knew about the wine is a secret. Dinner was very good but returning will not be any time soon.Special Features:
- Good, not fabulousBigeaterDined on 7/17/2014Place is lovely and the service was excellent. The food was very good, and prices sensible. I only give it four stars for food because my party of four - not fussy foodie types - unanimously felt that while te meal was very good it was not up to the rave reviews we had seen.I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentBuddyDined on 7/16/2014My wife and I went to celebrate our 15th anniversary, as soon as we entered the restaurant we felt so welcome, my wife ordered the lamb chops and they were delicious I ordered the crab oh mi God AMAZING. The desserts are just incredible. We had a very special night. Thanks Bouchon for making us feel so special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.