Bouchon at The Venetian
3355 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
FrenchPrice: $31 to $50
Bouchon at The Venetian
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bouchonbistro.com/
- Phone: 7024146200
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday thru Thursday, 7:00am – 1:00pm ~ Brunch: Friday - Sunday, 7:00am - 2:00pm ~ Oyster Bar: Daily, 3:00pm – 10:00pm ~ Dinner: Nightly, 5:00pm – 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French
- Executive Chef: Josh Crain
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Bouchon at The Venetian
Bouchon is located in the Venetian Resort-Hotel-Casino, Venezia Tower. Renowned designer Adam D. Tihany has masterfully created a beautiful interior that features a magnificent French pewter bar, a vibrant mosaic floor, deep blue velvet banquettes, antique light fixtures and an expansive hand-painted mural by noted French artist Paulin Paris. The exquisite décor is the perfect setting for Bouchon’s culinary delights. Chef Crain rediscovers the classics, using historical reference points and classic French techniques, combined with a modern approach. The menu offers classic bistro dishes including steak frites, roasted chicken, quiche, brandade, boudin noir, pot de crème and profiteroles. The selection of fruits de mer is celebrated as one of the finest in Las Vegas. The seasonal menu changes throughout the year and is enhanced by a blackboard menu featuring the best products available each day. Flawlessly executed in every aspect, Bouchon delights both the palate and the eye.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFrench
Bouchon at The Venetian - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
Bouchon at The Venetian reviews from OpenTable diners
291 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (199)special occasion (176)romantic (139)notable wine list (118)great for outdoor dining (86)good for groups (80)great for brunch (58)hot spot (51)great for lunch (41)scenic view (32)neighborhood gem (23)kid-friendly (14)vibrant bar scene (14)late-night find (13)Show More
- DisappointedChochpVIPDined on 10/27/2014We just spent 2 weeks in France, and having been to Bouchon in Napa, we were looking forward to Bouchon LV. It started out with a good martini and their great baguette, but went downhill quickly. The salad was boring. Overdressed lettuce with a slice of goat cheese right out of the wrapper. My onion soup broth was too heavy/beefy with very few onions. The cheese seemed pre- melted on the bread. It was skimpy & hard - not melted & gooey. I sent it back and it came back worse. The chicken was ok but bland. The mussels were the same. Service was lacking. Had to ask for water. Never offered more bread. Waiter disappeared after food came. Woman manager (R)was very nice and offered to take soup off the bill but didn't - fixed it after the fact.Special Features:
- Don't miss it!KKVVDined on 10/26/2014Bouchon Vegas is a gem. Delicious, high end cuisine at a reasonable price point. It is a little hard to find tucked away in the Venetian but well worth the hunt. Never had a bad, or even so-so meal here and service is impeccable.Special Features:
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/25/2014I enjoyed my dinner mostly because of the great service. The food was good. Enjoyable evening.Special Features:
- Wonderful ExperienceSantaFe1VIPDined on 10/23/2014My husband and I were in Las Vegas for business, and dining al Bouchon was a nice break from our busy schedule. We were seated outside, and I had to keep reminding myself that were were actually outdoors. The outdoor patio is completely protected, and it is quiet and completely private. The server was very friendly and gave us a lot of personal attention. My husband had the lamb, and he said it was the best lamb he had ever eaten. I had the butternut squash soup, and it was really delicious. The only negative is that the hostess had to wait a long time to get someone to seat us. The restaurant wasn't busy, so I am not sure why we had to wait. Other than that, it was a great experience. I would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food & Wine!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/23/2014The food was excellent- fresh bread, escargots, steak! The wine list was good also, and the server was kind to offer a guest in my party two tastes of wine to help him decide on a glass. The upcharge for truffle fries should be made clear if the server is trying to merchandise- the experience did not end on the best note when we realized that they were $11 extra, and were not especially enjoyed by the person who ordered them.
- Great ServiceGoodVIPDined on 10/22/2014Our server was busy, but very personable and very friendly.Special Features:
- Rustic surpriseGalloVIPDined on 10/22/2014Perhaps I had the wrong expectation; I was wxpwcting modern originals or takes on classics with a modern twist, but the food was rustic and traditional. Excellent, but not what I was expecting.I would recommend this to a friend.
- luvmochaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/22/2014Fabulous food combinations & very attentive wait staff! Excellent recommendations from waiter for cocktails,appetizer,dinner & of course, dessert! It was THE BEST food experience we had while visiting Las Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just as good the 3rd time aroundWillowjaneDined on 10/21/2014Wow! We were in Vegas with friends who have never been. We recommended this restaurant as one of our favorites. Unpretentious wonderful French country food. I had the foie gras as an appetizer and the duck confit as my main - it was just delightful. Others in the party had the lamb shank special, bone marrow appetizer, french onion soup, special salads, fish and oysters. It was all fabulous and the service was superb. I can highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:
- Awesome!!!!TommyVIPDined on 10/21/2014We loved this place. The food was awesome, the service wa great and the wine list was robust. Thanks for a great time. I will recommend this to everyone!Special Features:
- SpectacularHungryGirlDined on 10/21/2014We went there for dinner and were wowed with the depth of flavor in everything from appetizers to dessert (beginning with soup, everything set and met a high expectation; the lamb shank addictive; the dessert incredible.) My one "so-so" moment: salad was average and overdressed (but had great goat milk cheese). The service was also wonderful. The timing was spot on, the server maintained a personable yet professional demeanor. He answered questions, made suggestions, and made several small adjustments to help make our dining experience great (e.g.: I left my reading glasses at the hotel and when he saw I was having trouble with the menu printed on brown paper said he'd bring me one on white paper - much better). Can't wait to return.Special Features:
- Great placeCharliceDined on 10/20/2014The food service and ambiance was great I would highly recommend.Special Features:
- Great food in a bistro ambianceTravellingDutchieDined on 10/20/2014We loved the experience, from greeting to paying the bill. Very friendly and knowledgeable waiting staff, great food and wine list (although limited to French and American wines), and very energetic/buzzing atmosphere. We loved it.Special Features:
- We expected better.MattDined on 10/20/2014We were a party of 5. We all enjoyed the appetizers of paté and a plate of mussels. The French Onion soup was delicious and not salty. Our entrée was just "Ok". I had the lamb which was tough. Another had the Steak and Frites, he said the meat was tough and tasteless. Now for the wine. We ordered 2 bottles of a Pouilly-Fuissé, at $61/bottle. The first was good. The second was darker in color, and tasted off. The waiter summoned the sommelier, who said they had issues with consistency with this vintner. After tasting, he said "I would not drink it", and offered a substitute since we ordered the last 2 bottles they had. On the bill, they charged us $95 for the substitute, a blended varietal. We felt cheated! We won't be back.Special Features:
- Bouchon Definitely DeliversOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014The meal was worth every penny on the bill and in the tip. The Steak Bouchon was wonderful, the 9 oz. rib eye wonderfully cooked and well seasoned. The accompanying pommes frites were probably the best I've ever had, and I can't think of anything to improve them. The Gigot D'Agneau was a wonderful medium; cooked well and not like chewing on a sneaker. The Pates du jur for that night was awesome, the highlight being the wagyu ragout. The service was wonderfully accommodating and patient, and though we were missing some hardware for the lobster, that was quickly remedied. A nice save in terms of service. Overall, an enjoyable experience, even with particular grandparents at the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentelianacbDined on 10/19/2014Both brunch and dinner are excellent,as well as the service and the staff. Almost no wait. Overall a lovely experience every timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/18/2014My wife and I ate here on 10/18/14. I liked the ambiance, although it is dimly lit and hard to read the menu. Our server was fantastic. She was attentive but not annoying, explained the dishe's very well, and helped us navigate on how to order as there are many sections. She even brought an extra free dessert with a candle because it was my wife's birthday. The food: I thought it was fantastic. We had the muasels, butternut squash soup, escargot, bone marrow. They all were absolutely delicious. My wife had the chicken and thought it was great. I wish I could go back to further explore the menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely location bad steakOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/18/2014Decided to go for the $62 steak. I was there with a girl friend and had decided to split. The size was just right the meat was terrible. It is a pretty spot and the service was good but if you are charging $62 for a piece of steak it better be pretty darn good.Special Features:
- A taste of Napa in Vegasdr1v3nDined on 10/17/2014I've been trying to get to Bouchon for a few years now and for whatever reason was able to get there TWICE in one trip this time. Being a bit of a foodie myself I had very high expectations for the food. I was not disappointed. The serving was perfect, the steak was the best I've had in recent memory. Very comparable to a Mortons or Black and Blue in Vancouver, BC. The Frites were excellent, but maybe a few too many for the steak dish. I would have loved to see some kind of additional side item, such as potatoes Potatoes au Gratin. Otherwise a great dining experience. SO much so that we were back for Brunch before departing LV on Sunday morning. We'll be back. If you're going to LV this is a MUST on your dining list. *****Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wanted to Love but.....KeciaVIPDined on 10/16/2014Bouchon did not live up to the hype. I've had much better French bistro food in Washington, DC and New York. Butternut Squash soup and trout both too salty. Brussel sprouts not that flavorful, but had loads of pancetta. Problem was that the pancetta wasn't cooked enough to add flavor. My partner had to send back her lamb twice, then just gave up and ate only sides. Plus was that Whispering Angel was available by the glass, half bottle or bottle. Another plus, the desserts. Server was also pleasant. Would not go back.
- always stellarOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/16/2014we never visit Vegas without planning on a Bouchon visit -- the atmosphere, staff knowledge, freshness of ingredients and superbly prepared dishes make it a must doSpecial Features:
- Tre bienJLNVDined on 10/16/2014Met all expectations - Napa Valley French - stylish comfortable relaxed - DeliciousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointskaimukimomVIPDined on 10/15/2014For a truly French experience, the food here rocks!Special Features:
- Always Terrific!CancunqrooDined on 10/15/2014Love this place and always visit when I am in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than Yountville.SMS777Dined on 10/15/2014We've eaten at the Yountville location several times, and it's one of our favorite restaurants in the U.S. First time to eat at the Las Vegas location, and my wife and I both felt the facility was better, the service was better, and the food equally as good. I've never had the restaurant manager check on us & our meal four or five times to make sure everything was good. Wow, that left a powerful impression on us! Bouchon will be an absolute must on every trip to Vegas from here on out.Special Features:
- Excellent Service & Exquisite Food!luv2dineDined on 10/15/2014Bravo! Gary our server was kind, professional and very knowledgeable about food pairings and order in which to eat certain items, even down to the desserts! He made our dining experience memorable ad enjoyable! Highly recommend Thomas Keller's Bouchon! Food and Service never disappoint! Five StarsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- stupendousOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/15/2014we always come to your fine restaurant at least once a year from Cleveland, OH. We have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service4charactersatleastDined on 10/13/2014We were a bit dissapointed not to be seated outside as we were promised when we booked about 2 months ago. Othervise everything was great! Thumbs up for our waiter to give us a heads up on the size of the salmon ritlette.Special Features:
- Great MealRRJRDined on 10/11/2014My wife and I really enjoy eating at great restaurants so this was a real treat. The food was great. The service was extremely attentive. I would highly recommend the pork belly. It was delicious. The crispy duck confit was fantastic!! You have to admire a high end French restaurant that has deviled eggs on the menu! What a great fun comfort food idea! One of the highlight for me was the wine list. I collect wine. It is very rare that I run across a wine list where I am unfamiliar with many of the wines. Here I found myself unfamiliar with most of the wines. What a fantastic treat for discovering new wines. With the help of a very friendly and helpful wine steward, we had some awesome wine. A definite must visit when in Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- French Bistro Food Done RightOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/10/2014This was my fourth visit to Bouchon and once again, they know how to treat their guests. We sat down and immediately the waiter came over to discuss my husband's food allergies. He let us know that not only was the chef aware, but that he had all of the ingredients of every recipe, so we could review anything for potential issues. The food was lovely and prepared exceptionally well. I had the trout and a salad, my husband had a pork special and the onion soup. We shared the profiteroles at the end of the meal and when I asked about the chocolate, the manager, the busboy, and the waiter all jumped to tell us more about it. I loved that they had a number of delicious mocktails on the menu and the sazerac my husband had was terrific. Lovely.Special Features:
- Best Dinner I Have had in Las VegasweekendboomersDined on 10/10/2014The service was impeccable and the waiter was so knowledgeable about the food it made the experience that much better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ep451Dined on 10/10/2014Very good food, excellent service and great ambianceSpecial Features:
- thomassweenDined on 10/9/2014Excellent dinner and setting. Quiet and easy to talk.Special Features:
- WarrenDined on 10/9/2014Disappointing given the price point. Service was fine but the food quality was very poor. There are much better options available.Special Features:
- So not like Vegas..beyond GREATbdpmVIPDined on 10/8/2014Forget the shows..the foie gras in terrine is fabulous, it was served too cold but our waitress brought us warm water to heat it quickly and it was just right. Very helpful pairing the wines.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BoudiniBoudiniDined on 10/8/2014Everything was excellent. My only complaint was erased on the spot. After indicating that my scallop with saffron risotto was very bland, my server (bartender named "Chad") replaced the meal with the skate (my second choice) - no questions asked. Chef brought the dish out to apologize in person. The skate was perfectly prepared as well as the cabbage with thyme scented cream jus. Order the gnocchi as a side and you won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd timeIknowgoodDined on 10/7/2014Has gone down hill. Food not cooked to proper temperature. Took forever and waiter cared less. Very expensive but I have had better at chain restaurants.Special Features:
- SuperbluvsfoodDined on 10/4/2014Wonderful dining experience, concise menu knowledgeable servers, attentive overall. Simply awesome and savory. Beverage paring perfect. PerfectSpecial Features:
- Blackboard SpecialspeteEatsDined on 10/3/2014Seated & served crusty bread direct on paper table (no side plates) w/ butter & pistachio nuts (I like rustic but asked for side plates). Apps= 6oysters w/ cocktail & mignonette sc, amazing Oeuf Mimosas. Then had Rillettes au Deux Saumon (disappointing) served out of a jar, butter layer is remove & you spread salmon on toasted baguette (it is featured on food network). Mains were really good. I had the blackboard special >Muskovy Duck breast w/ foie gras sc, polenta cake & roasted figs. My wife had trout on the menu. Desert was lemon curd flan that was Thomas Keller's grandmother's recipe). Overall good but I had high expectations as the Yountville location is the real deal. Service was tops.Special Features:
- Delicious as usualFoodieDined on 10/3/2014Always a great place to dine. Not easy to find but once you do its worth it. We've eaten at the one in Yountville as well and both are always great. The salmon appetizer is out of this world. My husband had the duck special and it was cooked perfectly. Would definitely recommend!Special Features: