65 Rue Saint-Zotique E
Montreal, QC H2S 1K7Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bottega.ca/
- Phone: 5142778104
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday to Sunday
Pizza is served from 5 p.m. to midnight.
Entrees are from 5 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Closed on Mondays
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
- Cross Street: St-Dominique
- Public Transit: The closest metro stations are de Castelnau, which is the blue line and Beaubien, which is the orange line.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: We have a parking lot located in the back of our restaurant. It is accessible through the alley located between St-Dominique and Casgrain.
A word from Bottega Pizzeria
From their aperitivi to their gelati, Bottega Pizzeria brings a taste and feel of Italy to Montreal's Little Italy. Their passion for quality serves as a driving force behind all their hand-made products. Their authentic Neapolitan pizzas are cooked in a 900 degree oven, imported from Naples. Since 2006, Bottega has been inviting guests to come together and share some of Italy's traditions with their friends and family.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Bottega Pizzeria - Best Restaurants in Plateau Mont-Royal ›
Bottega Pizzeria reviews from OpenTable diners
41 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (20)fit for foodies (16)great for outdoor dining (13)notable wine list (11)good for groups (11)hot spot (10)kid-friendly (9)late-night find (9)great for lunch (6)romantic (5)special occasion (4)vibrant bar scene (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Nice pizzeria in Little ItalyBeachBumDined on 10/12/2014Supper on Thanksgiving weekend with friends. Been to Bottega a few times and always liked it. But have never had the pizza since there was always something else to try. Had good entrée and then pizza which which pretty good though the crust seemed a little stretchy and was mildly burnt underneath - didn't affect flavour but made eating it a little difficult. Had nice wine and dessert (canolli). Service was excellent.Special Features:
- Delicious!SophiaVIPDined on 10/9/2014The food was delicious and the service was very efficient. Love the Arrancino's and the lamb chops were very tasty and juicy...MMMMM! Will definitely return....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal great servicemike301Dined on 9/26/2014I really enjoyed my meal here, food was excellent and service was very good as well. Will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always amazingSeriousFoodieVIPDined on 9/5/2014We find ourselves at Bottega pretty much every week - it's really that fantastic. We've taken friends and family there over the years and they always want to go back. The service, the ambiance, the incredible food, and excellent wine list - it's always a sure bet for a great evening.Special Features:
- Très bonne nourritureginerocheDined on 8/31/2014Très bon service , musique un peut trop forte à mon goûtSpecial Features:
- Excellent souperOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/7/2014Si vous voulez une pizza qui sort de l'ordinaire, qui est moëlleuse et délicieuse, c'est l'endroit où aller. Astuce : installez-vous à la terrasse car c'est plutôt bruyant à l'intérieur!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too loudl007VIPDined on 8/3/2014We couldn't hear ourselves across the table; they should at least lower the music.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/2/2014Great food, nice environment (visually). The music, though, was too loud and it was difficult to have a conversation. The pizza and alcohol are overpriced. For two pizzas and a few drinks my wife and I spent $90.Special Features:
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/8/2014Gnocchi was superb that night. Truly delicious. Waitress was a pushy lound individual. i will make sure to request to NOT be in her section. she never came back after she took our drink order but she was there to bring the billSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot!LaurieVIPDined on 7/4/2014Lovely spot; great neighborhood find. The food was great and we had a show to catch - they were accomodating with our time schedule.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/29/2014Excellente nourriture .Ambiance agréable .Service impeccable .Special Features:
- The following 120 reviews are from the Bottega Pizzeria reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/27/2014Tout était très bon, mais rendu au dessert le service est devenu trop long. Café reçu 15 minutes après avoir fini nos desserts qui ont pris une éternité à être reçus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Most enjoyableLEHAVIPDined on 6/26/2014Delicious food and wonderful staff. We look forwarding to returning.Special Features:
- My favourite placeMarco514Dined on 6/25/2014We've been travelling quite a bit and experienced a number of very good to outstanding restaurants. But after all that what do you do, where do you go? You go where the food is comforting yet impeccable, the service is relaxed, attentive and professional, and finally where the wine selection is selective and priced perfectly. This is what that restaurant is to my family now. We are a family of 6, often bring the grandparents there, and time after time, we leave completely satisfied with the wonderful food, the good times and the fantastic little gem of a bottle we had over a simple pizza. Simply, happiness. I would never hesitate to bring anyone there.I would recommend this to a friend.
- would give it another chanceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/21/2014Went there with a bunch of friends yesterday. I have to say that their service is top notch. The food were all excellent till the pizzas (and one calzone) came. It seems that they might have changed the recipe for the dough or the temperature of the oven. All the pizzas were a bit too chewy and burnt. Told the waiter about it and he didn't charge us for the pizzas. Last time I went must have been over 1 year ago, but the manager seems to be the same young guy so I miss their old pizza and hopefully it was just a newbie chef in the kitchen yesterday.Special Features:
- Dinner in Montreal beats Italy.Live2dineDined on 6/20/2014My husband and I fell in Love with wood oven pizza on a trip to Italy two years ago. Since then, it has been my mission to find similar closer to home. On a recent business trip to Montreal we happened upon Bottega and it has since become my favourite restaurant. From start to finish, absolutely delicious!Special Features:
- Pizza lover heavenSomegoodwhaDined on 6/17/2014I you love your wood fired pizza Napoli style this is the place to go. Great appys alsoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent but expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/14/2014At La bottega, the food and the service was very good. The ambiance is great, relax. The major problem is the price. The prices are exagerated in comparison with what is offered: 7$ for a bottle of San Pelligrino, 3$ for a drop of expresso, 7,50$ for two scoops of gelato, etc. The only good deal is the pizza itself. As soon as you order a drink or an appetizer, they rip you off. It is too bad because it is a great restaurant, but the pricing politics tarnished the whole experience.Special Features:
- betterthanmineDined on 4/29/2014Our second time at La Bottega was as good as the first. Everything is delicious there, really delicious and we are VERY demanding. I strongly recommend the Truffle pizza.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/27/2014love it a little too small for my taste food was great although wines are way too expensive for a pizza restaurant
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 4/26/2014Starters were excellent, but the pizza was less than adequate. We found the pizza toppings fresh and tasty, but the crust soft and chewy.
- Great experience -- worth the wait!BMMtlDined on 4/24/2014Hard to get reservation but it's worth it. Great ingredients, great food, great service. Not our first visit and won't be our last...Special Features:
- True to it's reputation! VeryCocoDined on 4/10/2014True to it's reputation! Very good pizza! It is true that the oven makes a difference. The only negative note: it was full (which is good for the owner and shows how people enjoy it) therefore we could hardly hear each other .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greatest pizza in MontrealjerrykahnDined on 4/3/2014We tried Bottega last week with some friends, we were really excited about the pizza and we were not let down !! Every ingredient is really tasteful, especially the tomato sauce which is amazing. Definitively the best pizza in Montreal !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice decor and athmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/28/2014Nice decor and athmosphere , good service , beautiful crowd and good music , BUT not impressed by the pizza , a bit elastic ... we prefer those from Vinizza . Good polpette .Special Features:
- Always amazingRiiiiiiiiDined on 3/28/2014Third time coming to Bottega. I always love it. The food is amazing, staff is very politeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food but really loud musicOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/27/2014I had diner for the first time at this place the other night and was amazed by the quality of the food. The menu is simple yet has all you need for a pizza place (including appetizers & desserts). Service was very good; we did not have to wait between our courses. The waiter gave us great advice on what to order and made us all very happy. However, the music was so loud (though good) we could barely hear each other out. It spoilt a bit our experience as we felt that we had to scream to hear each other. I would definitely recommend this place (especially to pizza lovers); the prices are good and the food really tasty but maybe don't go if you mind the noise and/or are meeting people for the first time. It makes communication a bit tricky :).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simple food but always very good,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/21/2014We eat often at Bottega. They are presently the best italian food in Montreal.Special Features:
- You can't go wrong!Eg67Dined on 3/21/2014The ricotta buffala was de-li-cious (with a stronger taste then a mozza buffalo), the gnocchis were perfect. The pizzas are ALL great and the surprise, time after time, is the Calzonne (which I don't usually like because it's just too much bread!) because it is light, rim-filled with taste and just an all around pleasure! The only hic is the service: our waitress, a charming blond italian young woman with a smile, was great but the 'guy' who brought the food was abrupt, couldn't be bothered to say hello and threw the food on the table... (I can ignore the nasties of this world, no prob, and the great waitress compensated largely) but really, when I read the number of negative comments on service, you'd think management would rectify.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, as always!FredericDined on 3/16/2014My spouse and I went to Bottega for a second time. What an amazing pizza ! I love pizza, and I never ate one like that before. Even though the restaurant is packed, the service is very quick. Great staff. Great entrees and great wine ! We will return often.Special Features:
- ChaleureuxBidouxeDined on 3/16/2014Excellente pizza dans un restaurant chaleureux, Le personnel au complèt sont gentils et attentionnés.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pizza was AAAAAAAAA-Mazing...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/14/2014Waiter was a little bit cocky, Didn't answer our questions, almost laughed at them and did not give us any advice on what food to pick or wine to select. Would still go back b/c pizza was to die for but customer experience did not impress. Also, a bit too expensive on the drinks side. Food is priced very accordingly but $10 for a beer is a bit too much even for a Moretti.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent appetizers, veryAlbertDined on 3/13/2014Excellent appetizers, very good pizza and excellent service.Special Features:
- Meilleure pizza en villeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/9/2014Cette pizza vaut le détour, vraiment ! Le service impeccable et les entrée et desserts étaient aussi délicieux !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No more BottegaPizzaPizzaDined on 3/8/2014After having spent 30 minutes looking for a parking space, we were really looking forward to a nice dinner at the Bottega. Well, the dinner was everything but nice. We were rushed during the whole meal. Food was more than ordinary and above all, not warm. It shows that the pizza crusts are prepared in advance and they just throw the topping and warm it up very quickly. The place is so noisy that it was almost impossible to hold a decent conversation. Loud music on top of the normal noise. We will definitely not go back there. There is enough good restaurants in Montreal not to have to endure such an ordeal.
- Fabulous fresh, fast and deliciousYumyumDined on 3/4/2014Fabulous fresh, fast and delicious pizza! Friendly and helpful staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best pizza in Town great atmosphèreIsabelleDined on 3/1/2014Best pizza in Town great atmosphère Usually great service but Saturday night we felt rush a little bit the service was a little bit too fastSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top PizzaLoveItDined on 2/23/2014This place is great, always have great pizzas, excellent appetisers and good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food!MarioDined on 2/15/2014The food and service was excellent. Prices are fair. For me just a little bit Noisy for a romantic diner but excellent for people looking for a place with ambiance.Special Features:
- Too much stress by the crewluvpizDined on 2/15/2014Too much stress by the crew at the table. It is not the best place to relax during dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.