Bottega Pizzeria - Laval
2059 St-Martin O
Laval, QC h7s1n3Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Bottega Pizzeria - Laval
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bottega.ca/
- Phone: 4506881100
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Thursday - Friday: 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm;
Dinner: Tuesday - Wednesday - Sunday: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm, Thursday - Saturday: 5:00 pm - 12:00 am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: David Zaccardi
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Bottega Pizzeria - Laval
From their aperitivi to their gelati, Bottega Pizzeria brings a taste and feel of Italy to Montreal's Little Italy. Their passion for quality serves as a driving force behind all their hand-made products. Their authentic Neapolitan pizzas are cooked in a 900 degree oven, imported from Naples. Since 2006, Bottega has been inviting guests to come together and share some of Italy's traditions with their friends and family.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Bottega Pizzeria - Laval - Best Restaurants in Laval ›
Bottega Pizzeria - Laval reviews from OpenTable diners
27 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (9)neighborhood gem (9)good for groups (8)hot spot (5)great for outdoor dining (5)special occasion (4)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (4)notable wine list (4)late-night find (3)romantic (1)Show More
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/29/2014C'est toujours très bon chez Bottega. On y retourne plus d'une fois, c'est un des meilleurs restos a Laval.Special Features:
- Bonne bouffe typiquement italienneBrigitteDined on 8/22/2014C'est comme un petit voyage en Italie à proximité de la maison.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but a little priceyluv2eatVIPDined on 6/28/2014Enjoyed the quality of the food, but portions are not very generous. A little pricey.I would recommend this to a friend.
- LunchLunchDined on 6/12/2014Service took much too long for a business lunch. We must have waited 40 minutes between our salad and our pasta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow serviceMariaDined on 6/7/2014Slow to get our table even though we had a reservation, slow to get water, slow to get drinks. Servers were nice and polite but too busy to serve us properly apparently Food is always goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome authentic Italian foodVirtualjohnDined on 6/6/2014Food is absolutely incredible, service is quite good and professional! Only dislike is the way it is so crowded and noisy but no other complaints! Food must be tried! If you haven t been here... Give it a shot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 67 reviews are from the Bottega Pizzeria - Laval reviews archive.
- Never againOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/23/2014I had made a reseevation for 3. When we arrived, we were given a small table for two somewhere between two groups! I mentionned to the girl who gave us the table that we were 3 and because i could see some 4 people table, i asked her for one of these.. She said know and went away. I had to ask two servers to set up a third plate on the table. Food was cold and very expensive!! 105$ for two! i would not come back! I must admit that the young man that finally helped and served us during the evening was nice and very good. All the stars goes to him and not the restaurant. If he hadn't been there, i would have left. Thanks
- Bonne pizza au four à bois.RoyerDined on 5/2/2014Nous avons bien aimé les pizzas au four à bois. Une entrée de boulette (polpetta) avec sauce tomate maison était excellente à partager. Bon choix avant le cinéma du vendredi.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mon resto préférée à LavalCharlieDined on 4/27/2014j'adore ce restaurant. Ce que j'aime le plus sont les entrées. Je vous conseille de prendre plusieurs entrées et seulement une pizza à partager. J'aime les calmars frits, les pâtes du jour sont excellantes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The bacio kingStevenDined on 4/26/2014Great food, great service and a great time highly recommend trying the bacio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Une valeur sureMissTDined on 4/11/2014Chaque fois on y retrouve un service sympathique et efficace. La nourriture est constante et délicieuse sur toutes les options, autant les classiques que les options du jour. Le meilleur resto à Laval.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great pizza!GaudiDined on 4/5/2014Shared the burrata and then had pizzas which were very good and fresh! Cannoli for desert were excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was at Botega in Laval thisKmorDined on 3/23/2014I was at Botega in Laval this past Sunday. As expected, the food was amazing (I loved the rapini) and the staff were great. The only two complaints that I have was that it took a while before we were greeted or acknowledged when we walked in (not even a hi). The second thing is that it took a very long time for our pizza to arrive. This said a good meal was had by all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent pizza,to-die-for tiramisuMarieLDined on 3/16/2014I am a returning customer and every time I went the food was excellent (pizza and tiramisu this time). The atmpsphere is slightly impersonal though...To me at least, I find the restaurant too big and too open. I prefer its Montreal counterpart, but if I am closer to Laval it is still worth going.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 10 on 10StevenMDined on 3/9/2014the food is excellent, atmosphere amazing, kid friendly. we eat there often and unfortunately we had a server that was under par but usually its amazing throughout....I would look past this server and definately keep on going because you can beat the food. its No.1Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expérience à répétermaude07Dined on 2/15/2014Nous sommes allés un samedi soir très tôt, car nous désirions attraper un film un peu plus tard ce même soir. La nourriture est délicieuse et le service est impeccable. La prochaine fois je demanderai d'être assise au magnifique bar. Seul point négatif, les tables sont un peu collées entre elles, mais j'ai déjà vu pire. Je recommande ce restaurant fortement!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very good Restaurant butjojo2828Dined on 2/14/2014A very good Restaurant but that Night VERY BAD seating We reserved to be sure to get a nice table Please re-organise the way that you get Reservation on the seating side. Also the food was not at great as before the manger was a nice person but He should be more business we are waiting over 30 minutes and the coca was charge on my bill ? should be free as a good gesture of good businessSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Pizza outside NapoliDanielLDined on 2/8/2014Simply put, the best pizza in the world outside Napoli. Neighbourhood is not sexy ( St.Martin Blvd in Laval, next to A-15 ) but the quality of food, ambiance and staff overcompensate. Interesting private imports wine list.Special Features:
- Our favorite!JanieVIPDined on 2/7/2014We love Bottega...both locations! Great food, service...delicious!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Pizza in LavalMarcDined on 2/1/2014Authentic wood oven thin-crust pizza. High-end ingridients, cheeze, prosciutto, gelato. Intense service. Decent wine list, Noisy. Affordable. Reservation required, it is popular on week-ends. If you like thin-crust pizza. this is the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious pizzaLovepizzaDined on 1/29/2014Si vous aimez la pizza italienne, vous serez comblé. Elle est excellente. D'ailleurs, je vais à cet endroit pour leurs délicieuses pizzas. Un peu plus cher mais ça vaut vraiment la peine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/19/2014Me and my fiancee love Bottega. The food and service is always great. The specials always change so there is always aomwthing new to eat. Great pizzas too. Serice is professional but not stuffy. Recommened this place alot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Le repas fut excellent. C'estOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/18/2014Le repas fut excellent. C'est la 2ieme fois que j'y vais. Mais avec des enfants, cela est trop cher, car il n'y a pas de menu pour enfants. Le vin est aussi tres dispendieux. J'y retournerai, mais sans mes petites filles qui ont 10 et 12 ans, dommage, car elles aiment la pizza. Denise GaudreaultSpecial Features:
- My only wish is the wine listChisaoDined on 1/7/2014My only wish is the wine list is too expensive, maiby you can have low rate wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousSask26Dined on 1/7/2014I live in Saskatchewan and every time I come to Montreal (twice a year) I eat here at least once per trip, it's my favorite! The food is authentic and delicious. The service fast and friendly! I don't speak French and have never had a problem ordering or asking questions. Great experience every time! Note: To be safe make a reservation in advance or you might not get a table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- level of noice....Nath14Dined on 11/20/2013Is much better than the other Bottega restaurant in MontréalSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Interesting placeLoulouVIPDined on 11/8/2013Bottega has recently became our favorite place to unwind. Great but not pretentious menu, great service and ambiance, very interesting wine list. This is everything we need for that casual-chic night out.Special Features:
- kitchen service was super slowl007VIPDined on 10/31/2013We got an very good service from the staff but the kitchen was extremenly slow; took us an hour to get our pizza.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PizzasMarcDined on 10/25/2013Very special oven imported from Italy makes a fabulous Pizza. Limited menu but what they serve is high end with excellent quality. Definitely not a Pizza joint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointed cookdisappointedcookDined on 10/18/2013Had a reservation yet it still took 20 minutes to seat us (2 people) and after everyone else without reservation. The host had no grasp of customer service. Was rude and non Chalant. Barely paid any attention to people walking in. There were so many waiter and buss boys yet they all looked as if they were doing a lot of nothing. It was pretty loud and crowded had to keep moving my chair for people to walk and I am not a big person let's just put it that way. However the food was not bad. Simple menu of pizzas that we paid too much for. All together I wouldn't go back. The experience wasn't fantastic at allSpecial Features:
- Food is awesome!!!TaniaDined on 10/11/2013The food is great!! I don't have anything negative to say, except that it's a noisy place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good pizzaDenisDined on 9/17/2013One of the best pizzas in Great Montreal. Very good and tasty calamari.Special Features:
- Always good!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/14/2013After many visits, they are constant. It' s always good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun with friendsmarieevedgDined on 9/14/2013The staff was really nice. We do not drink so it was especially nice that our waitress did not pressure the table into buying alcohol. The facilities were really clean. The food was amazing, including the day specialities, which were nicely presented to our table. Had a lot of fun and I'll most definitely be back and recommend this place to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expectations always meetOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/22/2013I have being going to Botega about 10 times now. The food and service is just great. Many restaurant in Laval should learn from them. Best lamb shop I had, like the fact that you can go with lots of appetizers, the only problem, they are so good, hard to choose. Server are discret, but always there for the wine, water, if you are missing something. Go and try it, you will not be disappointedSpecial Features:
- Burnt pizzaStephaneDined on 8/14/2013Somehow this visit wasn't soo good, contrarily to Montreal. My son and I were served burnt pizza, when i say burnt its kot just the fact that some section were burnt because this is still good. It was the whole pizza that tasted like burnt food and I took the time to mention it at two different person but they still had us paid the whole bill. We didn't finish our food, we decided not to take desert and leaveI would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Great Food!WickedDined on 8/10/2013You really cant go wrong when you eat at Bottega. Everything we had from the apps to the mains were superb and we will of course be back for more. Authentic Italian cuisine and pizza!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dough not right!!!not2happyDined on 8/9/2013We ordered 3 pizzas for 2 adults and 2 kids.The sauce and cheese on the pizza was just right with great flavors, but the dough was very gummy. I expect a wood burning pizza to have a slight crisp to the dough. Did not enjoy my meal, especially for the price it costs to eat out for a family of 4. Would not recommend this restaurant, there are much better Italian restaurants out there that got it right, this is not one of them!Special Features:
- Expensive for what it isOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/7/2013The menu is very simple, too simple. Basically, you are stuck with very few choices. Same for the wine list. The food was ok, not out of the ordinary. But when we get the bill, it is very high for what we got. There are plenty of restaurants in Laval that offers much better food for the price. The restaurant decor is very nice. That's it. Not worth to back for me.Special Features:
- bad dayquebecfrancaisDined on 7/10/2013last time I went dough was burnt it over powered all of the other flavours - they had a bad dayI would recommend this to a friend.