Bottega Pizzeria - Laval
2059 St-Martin O
Laval, QC h7s1n3Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Bottega Pizzeria - Laval
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bottega.ca/
- Phone: (450) 688-1100
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Thursday - Friday: 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm; Laval location only
Dinner: Tuesday - Wednesday - Sunday: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm, Thursday - Saturday: 5:00 pm - 12:00 am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: David Zaccardi
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Bottega Pizzeria - Laval
From their aperitivi to their gelati, Bottega Pizzeria brings a taste and feel of Italy to Montreal's Little Italy. Their passion for quality serves as a driving force behind all their hand-made products. Their authentic Neapolitan pizzas are cooked in a 900 degree oven, imported from Naples. Since 2006, Bottega has been inviting guests to come together and share some of Italy's traditions with their friends and family.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Bottega Pizzeria - Laval - Best Restaurants in Laval ›
Bottega Pizzeria - Laval reviews from OpenTable diners
29 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (14)fit for foodies (13)notable wine list (9)neighborhood gem (8)great for outdoor dining (7)hot spot (7)great for lunch (7)special occasion (5)kid-friendly (2)late-night find (2)romantic (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Excellent italian fine pizzeria restaurantMarieFrance18Dined on 11/15/2014Everything is fresh, cook perfectly, service is great and fast if desired. The atmosphere is convivial simple but stylish. Pizza, just like in Italy, basic receipes but perfecto! Quality for sure, the price is quite expensive but worthed. This is the place in Laval for great diner at a sofisticated trattoria. Make sure to reserve, always full.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Real Italian FoodMaxPDined on 11/14/2014Les pizzas au four à bois et à croûte mince sont ce qui se rapproche le plus de ce que j'ai mangé en Italie dans les meilleures pizzerias. Je n'ai jamais trouvé de pizzas au goût et style italien aussi typique ailleurs dans la région de Montréal/Laval. En plus de la carte habituelle de pizzas, pâtes, viandes et accompagnements, il y a toujours un plat du jour et une pizza du jour, ce qui rend l'expérience unique à chaque fois. Bottega offre des plats très bien élaborés avec une vrai touche italienne. Le rapport qualité/prix est raisonnable et le service est toujours très bien. La cuisine est ouverte tard tous les soirs et le resto est presque toujours bien occupé. Attention: les soirs d'affluence, il est presque essentiel de réserver. Je suis un habitué de la place et je recommande fortement cet endroit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst Pizza in a long TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/8/2014The service was good and i have no complaints against the serve itself But the food is a different story The starters : Fried Calamari was without flavour, & same thing for the Arancini, the sauce was tasteless We had two different type of pizza, the first time i go to any pizza place i alway take the margherita, if a restaurent can't make a descent margherita (the most basic pizza ) then the rest won't be good. The margherita was bad i've been to many typical Neapolitan pizza place and this is the worst of them all, i usually love the neapolitan pizza, this one the sauce was straight out of a can the mozzarella was ok at best will never go back and will not recommend
- Great food and serviceCatchmeifyoucanDined on 10/29/2014Great food and service but just a bit noise. Had reservation at 8 and they got me sitting at 820 but overall I will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!EpicureVIPDined on 10/22/2014C'est un excellent resto. Toujours égal. Les polpettes sont divines. L'accueil est chaleureux.Special Features:
- Great Italian Food Reasonable PriceDO83VIPDined on 10/14/2014Food was great! The service was excellent and timely. The wine list was quite extensive and had many choices either by the glass or the bottle. The food, especially the pizza, is freshly made and absolutely delicious. Dessert was absolutely heavenly with a chocolate lava cake topped with banana sorbet and caramel.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014Have been there a few times and I have recommended it to other people. The service is excellent and by far the best pizza ever. Actually one girl that was in our party of 5 thanked me for introducing "Bottega" to her and she would be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not my kind of pizzaBribriVIPDined on 9/21/2014I was looking forward to trying this place but for me and three of my friends it didn't live up to the expectations. The atmosphere and service was great but the pizza was undercooked with very thin soft dough. The tomato sauce tasted like it was straight from the can but the mozza was good. I would go back for maybe other dishes on menu instead of pizza. The gelato was very good.Special Features:
- ExcellentEpicureVIPDined on 8/29/2014C'est toujours très bon chez Bottega. On y retourne plus d'une fois, c'est un des meilleurs restos a Laval.Special Features:
- Bonne bouffe typiquement italienneBrigitteDined on 8/22/2014C'est comme un petit voyage en Italie à proximité de la maison.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 72 reviews are from the Bottega Pizzeria - Laval reviews archive.
- Good but a little priceyluv2eatVIPDined on 6/28/2014Enjoyed the quality of the food, but portions are not very generous. A little pricey.I would recommend this to a friend.
- LunchLunchDined on 6/12/2014Service took much too long for a business lunch. We must have waited 40 minutes between our salad and our pasta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow serviceMariaDined on 6/7/2014Slow to get our table even though we had a reservation, slow to get water, slow to get drinks. Servers were nice and polite but too busy to serve us properly apparently Food is always goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome authentic Italian foodVirtualjohnDined on 6/6/2014Food is absolutely incredible, service is quite good and professional! Only dislike is the way it is so crowded and noisy but no other complaints! Food must be tried! If you haven t been here... Give it a shot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- C'est de la pizza, on se calme svpshadeDined on 5/23/2014Bon resto, mais franchement surévalué... Vive le foodies-effect. Honnêtement, les antipastis sont plus intéressants que les pizzas. Elles sont bonnes, mais de là à faire une réservation plusieurs jours à l'avance, on va se le dire, ça reste quand même de la pizza. Même si vous avez une réservation, vous allez attendre car ils font de l'overbooking excessif. Nous étions trois tables de quatre à attendre à la porte... inacceptable quand on prend une réservation plus d'une semaine à l'avance.Special Features:
- Never againOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/23/2014I had made a reseevation for 3. When we arrived, we were given a small table for two somewhere between two groups! I mentionned to the girl who gave us the table that we were 3 and because i could see some 4 people table, i asked her for one of these.. She said know and went away. I had to ask two servers to set up a third plate on the table. Food was cold and very expensive!! 105$ for two! i would not come back! I must admit that the young man that finally helped and served us during the evening was nice and very good. All the stars goes to him and not the restaurant. If he hadn't been there, i would have left. Thanks
- Bonne pizza au four à bois.RoyerDined on 5/2/2014Nous avons bien aimé les pizzas au four à bois. Une entrée de boulette (polpetta) avec sauce tomate maison était excellente à partager. Bon choix avant le cinéma du vendredi.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mon resto préférée à LavalCharlieDined on 4/27/2014j'adore ce restaurant. Ce que j'aime le plus sont les entrées. Je vous conseille de prendre plusieurs entrées et seulement une pizza à partager. J'aime les calmars frits, les pâtes du jour sont excellantes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The bacio kingStevenDined on 4/26/2014Great food, great service and a great time highly recommend trying the bacio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Une valeur sureMissTVIPDined on 4/11/2014Chaque fois on y retrouve un service sympathique et efficace. La nourriture est constante et délicieuse sur toutes les options, autant les classiques que les options du jour. Le meilleur resto à Laval.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great pizza!GaudiDined on 4/5/2014Shared the burrata and then had pizzas which were very good and fresh! Cannoli for desert were excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was at Botega in Laval thisKmorDined on 3/23/2014I was at Botega in Laval this past Sunday. As expected, the food was amazing (I loved the rapini) and the staff were great. The only two complaints that I have was that it took a while before we were greeted or acknowledged when we walked in (not even a hi). The second thing is that it took a very long time for our pizza to arrive. This said a good meal was had by all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent pizza,to-die-for tiramisuMarieLDined on 3/16/2014I am a returning customer and every time I went the food was excellent (pizza and tiramisu this time). The atmpsphere is slightly impersonal though...To me at least, I find the restaurant too big and too open. I prefer its Montreal counterpart, but if I am closer to Laval it is still worth going.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 10 on 10StevenMDined on 3/9/2014the food is excellent, atmosphere amazing, kid friendly. we eat there often and unfortunately we had a server that was under par but usually its amazing throughout....I would look past this server and definately keep on going because you can beat the food. its No.1Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expérience à répétermaude07Dined on 2/15/2014Nous sommes allés un samedi soir très tôt, car nous désirions attraper un film un peu plus tard ce même soir. La nourriture est délicieuse et le service est impeccable. La prochaine fois je demanderai d'être assise au magnifique bar. Seul point négatif, les tables sont un peu collées entre elles, mais j'ai déjà vu pire. Je recommande ce restaurant fortement!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very good Restaurant butjojo2828Dined on 2/14/2014A very good Restaurant but that Night VERY BAD seating We reserved to be sure to get a nice table Please re-organise the way that you get Reservation on the seating side. Also the food was not at great as before the manger was a nice person but He should be more business we are waiting over 30 minutes and the coca was charge on my bill ? should be free as a good gesture of good businessSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Pizza outside NapoliDanielLDined on 2/8/2014Simply put, the best pizza in the world outside Napoli. Neighbourhood is not sexy ( St.Martin Blvd in Laval, next to A-15 ) but the quality of food, ambiance and staff overcompensate. Interesting private imports wine list.Special Features:
- Our favorite!JanieVIPDined on 2/7/2014We love Bottega...both locations! Great food, service...delicious!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Pizza in LavalMarcDined on 2/1/2014Authentic wood oven thin-crust pizza. High-end ingridients, cheeze, prosciutto, gelato. Intense service. Decent wine list, Noisy. Affordable. Reservation required, it is popular on week-ends. If you like thin-crust pizza. this is the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious pizzaLovepizzaDined on 1/29/2014Si vous aimez la pizza italienne, vous serez comblé. Elle est excellente. D'ailleurs, je vais à cet endroit pour leurs délicieuses pizzas. Un peu plus cher mais ça vaut vraiment la peine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/19/2014Me and my fiancee love Bottega. The food and service is always great. The specials always change so there is always aomwthing new to eat. Great pizzas too. Serice is professional but not stuffy. Recommened this place alot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Le repas fut excellent. C'estOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/18/2014Le repas fut excellent. C'est la 2ieme fois que j'y vais. Mais avec des enfants, cela est trop cher, car il n'y a pas de menu pour enfants. Le vin est aussi tres dispendieux. J'y retournerai, mais sans mes petites filles qui ont 10 et 12 ans, dommage, car elles aiment la pizza. Denise GaudreaultSpecial Features:
- My only wish is the wine listChisaoDined on 1/7/2014My only wish is the wine list is too expensive, maiby you can have low rate wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousSask26Dined on 1/7/2014I live in Saskatchewan and every time I come to Montreal (twice a year) I eat here at least once per trip, it's my favorite! The food is authentic and delicious. The service fast and friendly! I don't speak French and have never had a problem ordering or asking questions. Great experience every time! Note: To be safe make a reservation in advance or you might not get a table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- level of noice....Nath14Dined on 11/20/2013Is much better than the other Bottega restaurant in MontréalSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Interesting placeLoulouVIPDined on 11/8/2013Bottega has recently became our favorite place to unwind. Great but not pretentious menu, great service and ambiance, very interesting wine list. This is everything we need for that casual-chic night out.Special Features:
- kitchen service was super slowl007VIPDined on 10/31/2013We got an very good service from the staff but the kitchen was extremenly slow; took us an hour to get our pizza.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PizzasMarcDined on 10/25/2013Very special oven imported from Italy makes a fabulous Pizza. Limited menu but what they serve is high end with excellent quality. Definitely not a Pizza joint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointed cookdisappointedcookDined on 10/18/2013Had a reservation yet it still took 20 minutes to seat us (2 people) and after everyone else without reservation. The host had no grasp of customer service. Was rude and non Chalant. Barely paid any attention to people walking in. There were so many waiter and buss boys yet they all looked as if they were doing a lot of nothing. It was pretty loud and crowded had to keep moving my chair for people to walk and I am not a big person let's just put it that way. However the food was not bad. Simple menu of pizzas that we paid too much for. All together I wouldn't go back. The experience wasn't fantastic at allSpecial Features:
- Food is awesome!!!TaniaDined on 10/11/2013The food is great!! I don't have anything negative to say, except that it's a noisy place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.