5135 International Dr #12
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
BrazilianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.boteco.us/
- Phone: 4073637730
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm & Friday - Saturday: 12: 00pm - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Wine
A word from Boteco Restaurant
If you've missed Brazilian food, you found the right place to eat. Enjoy the unique experience by savoring delicious Brazilian dishes and toasting with your friends! The term "Boteco" originates from the Portuguese word "Botica" and the Spanish word "Bodega"; both words come from the Greek word for warehouse - "apothéke." “BOTECO” originated in Rio de Janeiro at the beginning of the 19th century. In Brazil, a "boteco" is a hang out spot for night-life lovers. When you go to a "boteco" you are essentially looking for a very cold beer, mouth-watering appetizers, a pleasant atmosphere, and, of course, a moment of relaxation with family and friends. "Botecos" are not exclusive to Brazil, and they certainly go well with the tropical climate of Orlando Florida.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Boteco Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since April 23, 2014
- Ambiance2.5Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- AwefulDisappointedVIPDined on 6/20/2014Couldn't have been more disappointed with the food and the service. We ordered chicken ptarmigan and the chicken was raw. We ordered a shrimp appetizer - the item came with the heads on, which we can deal with, but, they were not deveined. Sent it back and the item was still on our bill. We waited to seated because they didn't know how to "check us in" for Open Table. It took forever for our water. Each part of dinner came out separately, we didn't eat together. Incredibly disappointed!
- The following 1 reviews are from the Boteco Restaurant reviews archive.
- This is real Brazilian food,OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/12/2013This is real Brazilian food, not the meat carving at your table place. You know it is good by all the Portuguese that is spoken at the tables. The locals know this place. Come for good food at a reasonable price. Don't expect white table cloths or candles. This is a quiet gem in the middle of all the crazy touristic stuff Orlando offers. I will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.