16615 - 109th Ave
Edmonton, AB T5P 4K8Neighborhood:
InternationalPrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mayfieldinnedmonton.com/
- Phone: 7809304060
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: M-F 6:30am-10:00am; Breakfast: Sa-Su 7:00am-10:00am
Brunch : Su 11:00am-2:00pm
Lunch: M-F 11:30am-1:30pm; Lunch: Sa 12:00pm-2:00pm; Lunch: Su 11:00am-2:00pm
Dinner: M-Th : 4:00pm-8:30pm; Dinner: F-Sa 5:00pm-9:00pm; Dinner: Su 4:30pm-8:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Burgers, Prime Rib, International
- Executive Chef: Joe Kennedy
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Botanica Restaurant
botaniCa Restaurant Life is Fun - Eat it Up! For kicked-up Canadian Cuisine, botaniCa is the place for a fresh and fun dining experience. Relax with great food, lively presentation and upbeat service at this West Edmonton Restaurant. Whether you order a tasty meal from our award winning menu or eat from one of our famous Edmonton buffets, our delicious food appeals to all taste budsContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Botanica Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- Pricey!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/14/2012I was a little disappointed in the turkey, as it was not real turkey, it was a turkey roll. The food was lovely, but the prices are rather high. Most likely it would not be great value for a large family function. Buffets tend to be warm food rather than hot always and as I said above, I feel the price is very high.
- Very disappointingJennieMaeKDined on 11/23/2012We were very disappointed with Botanica. The service was very poor. We were seated quickly, but didn't receive our drinks in a timely manner (were told there was a bit of miscommunication). My husband had to ask 2 different people to for a refill on his coffee and also waited about 5 minutes for the chef to return to carve the prime rib. We didnt' seem to actually have a server. The buffet was disapppointing for the selection and quality of food provided, as well as the price. $16 for a 5 year old child is outrageous. We will not be dining at Botanica again.
- Delicious Brunch SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/11/2012One of the best brunch buffets in the city. Our server was attentive and friendly. Loaded up on the crab legs and shrimp. YUMMY! Well worth the $30.Special Features:
- It wasn't what I expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/28/2012It wasn't what I expected when I initially made reservations, however, given the type of spot that it is, it is nice for lunch and for a group to go. The dinner buffet was fine and the staff was quite nice and attentive. It is a VERY casual place and for this reason, for an evening out I would not recommend it. However, for a quick lunch or dinner, it is perfect :-)Special Features:
- The food was okay - the BisonOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/25/2012The food was okay - the Bison ribs were the best thing offered. Food from the buffet was lukewarm. I expected better selection and more variety in a buffet.
- Botanica at Mayfield - Very GoodMiltDined on 8/26/2012It was everything I have come to expect from any of the venues at Mayfield Inn, whether our group members wanted breakfast or lunch, there were ample choices for all. Of course the service was everything we have come to expect from the Mayfield.Special Features:
- Only two negative commentsMysterioDined on 6/16/2012Only two negative comments both relating to this being a "kid friendly" restaurant as one review stated. 1 no kids menus were given, had to ask for them, 2 kids food was brought out piping hot!Special Features:
- Lunch buffet was fast andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/15/2012Lunch buffet was fast and tasty. A bit more variety on salads would be better, but not a show stopper for me going again.Special Features:
- This waqs our first visitOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2012This waqs our first visit to Botanica and we will definetly be going back. We have recommended this restaurant to many friends.Special Features:
- Overall a average experiance,OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/22/2012Overall a average experiance, service was friendly but slow. Main issue with the Sunday dinner was that they advertised it as a all u can eat buffet with crab legs. We were there at 6:30, and by 7 pm they ran out of crab. It was a slower night, only 5 or 6 other table there, guess they decided we were not worth bring out any more of the good stuff. The rest of the food was average, but prime rib was excellent.