310 W. Dickson St.
Fayetteville, AR 72701Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bordinos.com/
- Phone: 4795276795
- Hours of Operation:
Saturday: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Tuesday - Friday: 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Bar: Monday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm;
Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Contemporary European, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Matt Barclay
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Bordinos features three rooms for private parties. Party sizes can range from 12-16, 18-22, and 30-75. Days and availability are subject to approval by the event coordinator.
- Private Party Contact: Tiffany Foster 4795276865
A word from Bordinos
From "most romantic setting" to "best overall restaurant," Bordinos has been winning accolades in northwest Arkansas thanks to an eclectic menu, and a superb service staff.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Bordinos - Best Restaurants in Fayetteville ›
Bordinos reviews from OpenTable diners
52 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (40)romantic (34)notable wine list (25)fit for foodies (23)great for brunch (14)good for groups (14)neighborhood gem (14)hot spot (13)vibrant bar scene (11)late-night find (6)great for lunch (6)great for outdoor dining (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Exceeds Expectations!WelovediningDined on 9/12/2014We have been told this is a must try and it lived up to the hype. Excellent atmosphere, exceptional service and the food was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic new find at U of AJayLynnDined on 9/11/2014Last-minute bday trip & dinner for my husband could not have been any better. Unusual cocktails, beautiful breads, incredible entrees, all capped off with a white chocolate Creme brûlée for his bday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bordino'sMargaritaMeDined on 8/29/2014I have never had a bad experience at Bordino's. Staff is very friendly and food is amazing! Cocktail menu and wine list is a plus!Special Features:
- AXOlovesBordinosDined on 8/25/2014Bordinos is always soo much fun to go and eat. It beautiful on the inside, the costumer service is great, and the food is aways excellent.Special Features:
- rickDined on 8/19/2014My wife and I took our twins to Bordino's for their "Last Supper" before they start their freshman yer at U of A. I was the perfect place. Great service, fabulous food (the beef tenderloin meatball appetizer is the "boom"!), and excellent libations! We stayed just around the corner making it very convenient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GFAltaFoodie1Dined on 8/18/2014We appreciated the gluten free menu which makes choices easy. Food was fresh and thoughtfully prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trying to hard to be high-endOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2014I now have been to Bordino's twice. Once for Sunday Brunch and once for dinner. Both times I was surprised by how short the menu was. I understand having a short menu at a high-end restaurant so the chef can focus on specific entrees and it keeps everything fresh on the menu. However, the options were very limiting, unoriginal and the entrees were bland. The service was great and they had a great selection of wines but the bottle selection was limiting (several wines by the glass).Special Features:
- Simply FantasticJohnJDined on 8/15/2014This was one of the best meals I have had. The duck breast was the best duck I have ever tasted, as was the home made gnocchi. Service was very friendly and attentive. Expensive, but well worth it for the evening. We will certainly go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ambiance and foodMcjudgeypantsDined on 8/9/2014The menu is simple and the food is fresh and perfectly cooked. This is the sort of place with only a couple of options for each food type, but everythig is amazing. American and Italian fine dining classics. Make a reservation to avoid waiting. We went with a group of six adults. All of our food was delicious. We were excited to see each other and were talking loudly, but the resturant was smart enough to seat our large group toward the back. The acoustics are good, so we could hear each other, but not the tables next to us, and we didnt seem to be bothering anyone. This is a perfect resturant for a special night out, for couples or groups. We felt like the prices were excellent for how great the food and atmosphere were.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just a night outDisappointingVIPDined on 8/8/2014Had not been to Bordino's in a while and decided it was time to enjoy a nice evening out. As always was not disappointed.. Always recommend to friends and relatives..Special Features:
- Overall great experience.TastyItalianDined on 8/8/2014Server was excellent! Food was tasty and we are particular about Italian food! Resturant was clean, beautiful, and romantic, for our anniversary. UNTIL, a few couples in a group came in and their noise level literally ran us out as we couldn't hear each other sitting across the table. I wish someone would've at least apologized or offered to move us. Instead, we asked for check and left. Abrupt end to what we wanted to be a longer dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing..KyleBrownDined on 8/6/2014Lovely. The food was amazing and the service was great. I would recommend to everyone. My wife suggested that we go here for my birthday and I'm glad that we did! I don't know why I hadn't been there before now. Favorite new Fayetteville spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/2/2014We love to come to Bordino's. We hadn't been in probably 1 yr or so and service and food was still as we remember it being the last time we were here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More than just dinnerCar2Joh2Dined on 8/2/2014We have gone to Bordinos for dinner many times and always enjoyed both food and service. Saturday was our first brunch and it was wonderful. The selection was good and what we selected very pleasing. My husband is a golfer so we don't do brunch ofter, but when we can we'll go back to Bordinos.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greathogfoodieDined on 8/1/2014The service, and the food are always top notch. The only thing that gets annoying is loud groups, but that is out of the restaurants' hands.Special Features:
- Not impressedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/29/2014I booked this for a group of 7 for my sisters 40th birthday. We had been looking forward to eating here for years. Perhaps expectations were too high. Most of our group has worked in fine dining, two are rest owners. There were some great things. Good bread, nice wine list, diverse menu. Unfortunately I found the entree's disappointing. My 33.00$ Mahi dish was under-seasoned and somewhat bland. Service was good. Over all... it was okay. Not fantastic.Special Features:
- My wife and I love this place.Cop4lifeDined on 7/26/2014The food is always cooked perfect. Beef Rigatoni is a favorite of my wife. The gnocchi dish is one I would not have expected to be good,coming from Chicago the bar was high,it was excellent. This restaurant exceeds my expectation as an exceptional dining experience. The valet available and the bar make it good for cocktails or an anniversary dinner. The restaurant is always doing specials and the dishes are worth giving a try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Food and ServiceHogfan1Dined on 7/26/2014My wife and I have been to Bordinos in Fayetteville many times. The food is always excellent and the service was even better than usual thanks to our waiter, Dautis Smith. His knowledge of the food and wine offerings were on point and impressive. We would ask for Dautis on our next visit. We were seated at 6:00 so we took advantage of the 3 course menu that is offered until 6:30 even on a Sat. night. We normally split meals so the smaller portions (not small at all) were perfect for us. The steak and salmon were both wonderful chocies They also offer some of their wines by the half bottle which is great for the two of us. A very enjoyable experience.Special Features:
- NiceOmegasfoodDined on 7/16/2014The best seafood I have had Fayetteville. I would have said it was perfect but our sever was a little sweaty. It bothered me but my wife was ok. She is old money and I guess she is more ok with her servants being sweaty.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnerPartyof2Dined on 7/15/2014My husband I went here for our 12 year anniversary. The bread was amazing. In addition to the wonderful food. We split a meal and had dessert. It was a wonderful time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High class in FaytownJWannDined on 7/15/2014Bordinos is exactly what I expected from a high-end restaurant. Service was exceptional, food was good, and it was expensive. It's one of those places you go to for the atmosphere and experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent FoodHandymanDined on 7/10/2014We had the mushroom lasagna and the tenderloin. Both were excellent. Service was friendly and a couple of employees made note of the fact that we were there celebrating our anniversary. The dining rooms were more trendy than romantic, but very appealing. There is no designated parking, other than valet, so plan on using that service. The neighborhood atmosphere is good, with several restaurants/clubs nearby.Special Features:
- Great Service and FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/27/2014We had a great waiter, and the food was fantastic, especially the mushroom lasagna w/pesto! Great drinks too...we had the chocolate hazelnut martini for dessert and it was awesome!Special Features:
- Great Date NightTShreveDined on 6/21/2014My husband and I wanted to go somewhere we wouldn't take the kids to celebrate our 11th anniversary. We wanted to try something new and Bordino's did not disappoint!!! It's a bit out of our budget to go often, but would be a nice date night treat! It has a great location on Dickson as there are tons of things to do before or after your visit. We chose Orange Leaf Froyo to wrap up our dinner! Thank you Bordino's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary excellenceGeeWhizDined on 6/20/2014We chose Bordinos (a favorite of ours) for our 49th wedding anniversary dinner. The dining room area is classy, and we were seated at a corner table. Flowers had been ordered online when the reservation was made, and they were beautiful and on our table when we arrived. The food was outstanding (as it always is), and we were treated like royalty, including a complimentary dessert. We also enjoy the bar area tables for lunch, looking out on popular Dickson Street.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nwabestDined on 6/14/2014Our server was one of the best I have ever had. Great food and atmosphere. Had to ask hostess to change tables as the one she had for us was right in the traffic pattern and was a small table for two. She did move us after we ask.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite RestaurantdinnersnobDined on 6/14/2014My absolute favorite restaurant in town, the atmosphere and the food together make for a perfect way to make a romantic peaceful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanks againRazorback1218Dined on 6/13/2014Food was great. Service from our waitress was outstanding. We were blown away that it was her first day out of training- we had no clue until she mentioned it at the end if the meal. I provided info about a celiac with a dairy intolerance prior to showing up. She was well taken care of. Thank you for that. The only thing that wasn't perfect was a table of twelve seated in our area which included 6 children under the age of 10. It was our anniversary, so we were looking for something a little quieter. However, I understand you have to make money! So overall, great as usual and we won't hesitate to be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experience!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/13/2014I just want to say that Bordinos was a wonderful place for a romantic dinner. We both enjoyed the dining experience a lot and will probably return again in the future!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/7/2014Special main course Halibut was very overpriced at $32. The mushroom room was very good. The seafood risotto was perfect!Special Features:
- Romantic dinnerHerbivoreDined on 5/29/2014Went to Bordinos based on internet reviews, looking for a romantic dining experience. They did not disappoint, the main dining room has subdued lighting and although the bar is around the corner, noise from it will not interfere with your dining experience. Highly recommend making a reservation, restaurant fills up quickly even during the week. Made ours using "Open Table", it was a breeze. Menu has something for everyone, and our waitress was very knowledgable and able to make excellent recommendations. Will visit again if we have the opportunity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 504 reviews are from the Bordinos reviews archive.
- Perfect evening experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/22/2014Bordinos was the chosen place to dine and celebrate our 18 year anniversary. It was the perfect choice. Combine exquisite food, superior server who remembered choice of drinks for the meal from a prior meal there, quiet and relaxing atmosphere with interesting decor and it adds up to a "Couldn't have been better!" experience. ThanksSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/13/2014A party of 3 attended the pinot on the patio prior to dinner. We enjoyed the relaxed yet classy style of the restaurant. Staff was extremely courteous and knowledgeable. The entrees were very good and with great presentation, followed by coffee and dessert.Special Features:
- It must have been a bad night.PeripateticDinerVIPDined on 5/13/2014What great potential this place has! Unfortunately, they seem to be resting on their laurels a bit. I was there on a Tuesday night & they were packed. Probably understaffed & caught short, but still. My very good and affable server was clearly overwhelmed. There were huge gaps when I never saw her, and my entree (when it finally arrived) was not what I'd ordered. The food and wines were good enough, but it's overpriced. I was passing through town and probably will never have the chance to see if my disappointing experience was representative, but, frankly, that's OK.
- ExcellentGggggggDined on 5/12/2014Excellent value. Only 25 bucks for a three course wine paired dinner. All the food was delicious and prepared to perfection. Are you kidding me. I've spent more than that for lousy Applebee's or chili's. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Perfect Mother's Day BrunchJlee579Dined on 5/11/2014Excellent food during a late bunch on Mother's Day. Always wonderful food and service. We were at a table in the bar area as opposed to the dining room which was fine however the volume of the music and the TV's on the Cartoon Network took away from the experience a bit. I'm not sure why music has to be on at all let alone so loud in restaurants. If someone is a bit hard of hearing they are blocked out of the conversation by the background noise. Dining use to mean the ability to converse at the table, not so much now. Again, very good food and service which is what we were there for.Special Features:
- Mother's Day Brunch, Never AgainPaddyCakeDined on 5/11/2014As you would expect Bordino's was swamped on Mother's Day. There didn't appear to be a special menu or anything added for the occasion which was disappointing. The noise level was almost deafening making it almost impossible to talk to each other. I ordered corned beef hash. When it arrived I could hardly see any of the corned beef but it was filled with potato chunks and zucchini. Disappointing. MySpecial Features:
- Awesome Dinner for Special OccasionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014I took my best friend here for his 21st birthday. Our server, Jefferson, helped him make drink selections and was just fantastic all around. Bordino's helped me make the night feel like a very special celebration for my best friend. Yes, it is pricey, but it is worth every dime.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday célébrationCardLoveDined on 5/9/2014Took my husband there with some friends to celebrate his birthday. We had à great time. Food and service were awesome. It is a little expensive but it was ok for my hubby birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great anniversary dinnerNWA1Dined on 4/26/2014Fantastic place for anniversary dinner or any occasion. New favorite restaurant for my wife and I. Staff was great, the restaurant had a great feel to it, and the food was superb. I had the fish of the day which was the halibut and my wife had the beef tenderloin, both were absolutely wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.