Boots & Brix
701 E. Campbell Rd.
Richardson, TX 75081Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Boots & Brix
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 9722319600
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Sunday: 6:00am - 11:00am.
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 2:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
A word from Boots & Brix
Enjoy a hearty meal at our largest Richardson restaurant location, open daily for breakfast and lunch. Fuel up before a productive business meeting with a lavish breakfast buffet featuring dishes including made-to-order omelets and fluffy pancakes. Before heading out for an afternoon of shopping or sightseeing, enjoy a specialty chopped salad or signature Panini. No matter your choice of entrée, our enticing North Dallas restaurant will offer something delightful to tempt your palate.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Boots & Brix reviews from OpenTable diners
- Empty on Father's DayPlanoTexanDined on 6/15/2014I expected every restaurant in DFW to be packed after church on Father's day so I used Open Table to book a reservation. I was surprised to see that this place had only one other customer. The food was tasty. Service was fine. As expected since they were empty. The nice thing was they have a pool next to the restaurant so the kids could go cool off after we ate. Made a nice afternoon of it. Still surprised me it was dead. So if you're looking for a quiet place to eat decent food on Father's day or any Sunday afternoon go to Boots and Brix.Special Features:
- Very nice Mother's day brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2014Our family really enjoyed the Mother's day brunch. The live jazz band was awesome, and the food and service were very good. The only disappointment, was the crab claws, which were overcooked and served cold. But the prime rib more than made up for it.Special Features:
- Mother's DayFoodlover2014Dined on 5/10/2014Found the dining very good. It was very quiet not a lot of noise and good live music and singing. And there was numerous occasions couples got up and danced and so did the little kiddos. My wife received mother day flower when we walked in. The carving stations and ice sculptor were phenomenal all the meats were cooked for my satisfactions especially the primary rib. Excellent salad bar and breakfast station had just about anything you wanted for breakfast. And the dessert bar was phenomenal with so many selections. We will be definitely going back for other occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter Brunch with the FamilyShellDined on 4/20/20142nd time coming here and was not disapointed with the food or entertainment. The service this time was a bit slow, which was kind of sad since we were one of the later table's sitted. I had to call a waitress over twice for refills and also talk about our checks. When I'm spending $100 dollars on brunch I exspect someone to check on me as offten as possible. Also the person helping us at the desert station complained about coming in at 5:30am.... "not good" Thank you, ShellySpecial Features:
- Loud but deliousEATINOUTDined on 4/20/2014We went for brunch. It was loud. They were sure proud of their jazz music, but the food was Great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I expectedRafaDined on 2/26/2014Taco Bell has better fajitas and Olive Garden would have been a better choiceSpecial Features:
- Good food and friendly staffOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 2/16/2014We arrived just before they were getting ready to close out their breakfast buffet. The staff was friendly and got us whatever we needed. Came back to check on us several times. The kids enjoyed their pancakes, bacon and roasted potatoes. Although we didn't get to try any of the following, they had a few different cereals as well as dried fruits, granola, pumpkin seeds, etc.. We also enjoyed their spread of fresh fruits including, raspberries, strawberries, watermelon, blueberries and honeydew.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Christmas BuffetKevinC0703Dined on 12/25/2013The buffet at Boots and Brix was excellent. The food tasted wonderful and there was plenty of food to go around. The service was very good and our waitress was very friendly and attentive.Special Features:
- Good Christmas Day brunchLucyluDined on 12/25/2013We attended the Christmas Day brunch at Boots and Brix. We were seated immediately, and the service was excellent. Champagne mimosas were great, and our server was very attentive. There was a large variety of food, and we never had to wait at any of the different serving stations even though the restaurant was full. I would not give the ambience a four star rating, as the decor of the restaurant is somewhat plain, but it is a comfortable, relaxed setting, and the service and the atmosphere created by the occasion made up for it. All in all, we enjoyed it very much and the price was quite reasonable. The food is not high end gourmet, but I would not hesitate to go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely Christmas dinner!karn62Dined on 12/25/2013This was our first visit to this restaurant. We were there for their Christmas buffet. The buffet was lavish and beautifully presented. The food was well-prepared and delicious. Seating was roomy. The buffet areas were far enough apart that it did not usually feel crowded. The service was concientious but not annoying. Live music was delightful but too loud. Made conversation difficult. The price was great, especially for seniors. I hope the restaurant offers a Christmas buffet again. We would like to go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for a business lunchwrldtravelerVIPDined on 12/20/2013I took a small group of people to the restaurant for a business lunch. It was great. We all had the buffet. It offered something for everyone to enjoy (ie. beef, fish, and chicken) at a great price. The waitress was very attentive to our needs. The people in the group all commented how they enjoyed the lunch. It was a step above the other chain restaurants in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanksgiving brunch was really1biteatatimeVIPDined on 11/28/2013Thanksgiving brunch was really good. Suprized at the quality and taste of the food. The service was great.Special Features:
- Misleading OpenTable qualificationsTomSVIPDined on 9/15/2013We were looking for a place to go for Sunday Brunch. This restaurant came up recommended on OpenTable. Boots & Brix sounded cute. The two women are into Country and thought this wold be a fun place. Boots & Brix don't even serve Brunch! This is a breakfast buffet in a Hyatt Hotel. No where in the description of the property on OpenTable is it referenced that Boots & Brix has a hotel affiliation. We have eaten at many hotel restaurants. Don't get me wrong. They are fine. But we knew that going in. This was a total surprise. Had we not driven a long way we would have just cancelled. We feel misled and tricked. There are lots of really good Brunch places in North Dallas/Plano. This wannabe isn't one of them. We can't recommend!
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/6/2013We were looking for a new breakfast spot and this was a great find. Their breakfast buffet included pancakes, waffles, made to order eggs, fruits, cereal and so much more. The wait staff was extremely nice and helpful. We will definitely be back soon.Special Features:
- After making the reservationGreatFind101Dined on 5/12/2013After making the reservation for Mother's Day on Open Table, I tried to find an on-line menu, but was unsuccessful. Located inside the Hyatt hotel, my hopes were high for a nice Americana Café type experience. Unfortunately, it was buffet only and Hyatt priced without the Hyatt experience. I'll continue to use Open Table with frequency, but will do my own homework a bit better before committing to a reservation.
- mother's day brunch great selectionlif2shortDined on 5/12/2013we (two older children and one mom) went to mother's day brunch at Boots & Brix, which is the dining room in the Hyatt in Richardson Tx at 75 and Campbell. The dining area is a step above classic hotel dining area, and raised to a more elegant level with added touches such as the flowers and ice sculpture. THe placement of the foot and desserts were attractive, and the addition of the small live musicians were well done. THe food was an excellent selection, combining classic breakfast into elegant ( a crepe station with grand marnier sauces and fruit and an omelet station, to -order). There were more elegant lunch/dinner fare with the beef, chicken, fish and then oysters and shrimp. The wide-selection desserts were elegantly displayed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Table service from Toy, ourDNight1Dined on 3/31/2013Table service from Toy, our server, was exceptional. She interacte with us and kept us served. The only issue was I felt the cost for the brunch was overpriced. I dine out for business & socially on a frequent basis, and I am willing to pay for a great meal, but I thought it was perhaps $10 over priced per person.Special Features: