7700 Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89123Neighborhood:
South Las Vegas
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bootleggerlasvegas.com/
- Phone: (702) 736-4939
- Hours of Operation:
Full Menu available 24/7 Breakfast: Monday - Sunday 7:00am-11:00am Lunch: Monday - 11:00am-3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Sunday 3:00pm-5:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Maria Perry
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Elegant private room available for up to 50 people.
- Private Party Contact: Natalie Devitt 7027364939
- Entertainment: Live Vintage Vegas Entertainment, 7 nights a week. Vegas the way it used to be. Vegas the way it’s supposed to be.
A word from Bootlegger Bistro
Good things never change. Since 1955 Chef Maria of the Bootlegger Bistro "Nevada's First Restaurateur of the Year" has been creating the finest in Italian cuisine for generations of satisfied customers. Big portions, great food, and a relaxed romantic atmosphere. Featuring Classic Vintage Vegas Entertainment 7 nights a week, The Bootlegger Bistro constantly tops Las Vegas’s best of lists and has been featured on everything from ABC Television to Bravo and the Food Network. Full menu and video poker 24/7. The Bootlegger Bistro where celebrity’s and locals gather.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Bootlegger Bistro - Best Restaurants in South Las Vegas ›
Bootlegger Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
45 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (24)romantic (22)neighborhood gem (21)good for groups (19)fit for foodies (17)late-night find (15)notable wine list (9)great for lunch (8)hot spot (7)vibrant bar scene (5)great for outdoor dining (2)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Splendid!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/23/2014Great service throughout our visit, wonderful food, a little pricey but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/16/2014The Sunday jazz group was still there. Several were quite loud....to the point we could not hear each other talk at our table. I have eaten at Bootlegger for 27 yrs and know this is not the usual atmosphere but it was my friend's first time there and did not make a good first impression.Special Features:
- Entertainment - TOO LOUDswr1ixcDined on 11/13/2014The entertainment was way too loud. You couldn't hold a conversation with the people you were eating with - and we requested a table in the very back. We were glad when we found out they were taking a break, then they put on music almost as loud. If I go back it will be when there is no entertainment!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Brilliant Mealsarno37Dined on 11/7/2014Never disappoints. This is an excellent restaurant with great service, food and ambiance. It's nice to step back in time and relax at this wonderful place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bootlegger Bistro is ait wesome!cwlasvegasDined on 11/1/2014We loved the restaurant, the food, the ambiance, and especially the music! We were entertained by a wonderful singer from NYC, it felt like a private concert! So much fun!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for special occasionsspecialDined on 10/28/2014This is our go to restaurant for special occasions and out of town guests. We like the atmosphere, the entertainment and the food.Special Features:
- Great authinic Italian foodBrunchBunchVIPDined on 10/28/2014The Bootlegger is always a favorite when I visit Las Vegas. The food never lets me down. This visit was the lasagna and salad. Service tonight couldn't be better. Then to make it all the best, the bread is so addictive! Once again, a great meal.Special Features:
- Good not great todayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014Our food took almost 45 min to arrive and we had show reservations, the manager was nice and took off the bill our drinks and appetizers. Of course it don't make the food come out faster but she defiantly compensated us. The Bootlegger always has and always will be a favorite of mine and I do recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemDB25Dined on 10/12/2014We were looking for an Italian restaurant and we came across bootlegger. We got sat on the dining room with my wife and kids. The live piano and singer were a nice change if pace. Kids enjoyed the garlic bread knots while waiting for their food. Overall an excellent experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great old time ambience.Crossword1Dined on 10/9/2014The Italian food was some of the best I have ever had. The entertainment and the decor brought me back to my younger days of the Tony Bennett, Frank Sinatra era. The experience was so fun we are going back tonight and sit in the bar. This is a great find and we will recommend to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nymantolaDined on 10/4/2014The food was excellent, they also made an attempt to sing happy birthday to one of my guest. She was 85 so it made our dining special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SharronDined on 10/3/2014The restaurant was not full or extremely busy, yet we waited forever for each course. They also need to update their online menu. I went there specifically for the orange ruffy, only to find out it's been removed from the menu and replaced without another fish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian DelightLVDaveDined on 9/21/2014The name confused me, the food, atmosphere, facility and service were above average. I love spaghetti and meat balls when at an Italian place and it was above average on fact I loved it. Others at our table was not as happy as I was but they were trying for healthy Italian. Service and drinks were very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas DinerVegasdiningDined on 9/20/2014Bootlegger's is a Vegas Gem with an old-time Italian feel. The lettuce wedge is HUGE and delicious! The menu is extensive and the quality makes this worth the short drive from the strip. The complimentary bread and marinara sauce is addictive!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bootlegger Bistro ReviewJOYCEVIPDined on 9/17/2014My dinner experience at Bootlegger was unfortunately colored by the VERY POOR SERVICE! The food, we had osso buco, was good and they have a nice ambiance although the restaurant is loud. However, from the time we ordered our meal to the time it came took 55 minutes! NOT ONCE did the waiter, a man named Steven (Stephen?) come to our table to ask if we needed anything, more bread, another round of drinks, nothing! Everytime we waved to him, he ignored us. It was only when I went to the manager did dinner arrive! The manager, Ralph, comped our meal but the wait and the terrible service was inexcusable and we will never go back. If you enjoy waiting one hour for your meal without a waiter coming by, then by all means go .Special Features:
- As Seen on TVOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/14/2014We had seen the Bootlegger on CNN's Anthony Bourdin Show and made a reservation out of curiosity. It is rare to find a place with live music/singer. They were great. Food is great. Best Osso Bucco ever. We ended up dining there 2 nights in a row and then breakfast on the 3rd day. The care that is put into the service and the cuisine is obvious. No wonder they've been successfu for 5 generations.lSpecial Features:
- Vegas Blvd Italian Treasure!DineOftenDined on 9/13/2014Starting with panetti and marinara sauce to cannoli with our coffee, the food was perfect. Eggplant parmesan and lasagna are served in generous portions and taste outstanding. The atmosphere is classic old Vegas, decorated with photos, historic items and lovely live music. Vito and the entire staff provided superb service and made the evening very enjoyable. My guest is Italian and she raved about the sauce and had never heard a harp played live before. We highly recommend this restaurant and look forward to coming back real soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We liked it alot!liketoeatDined on 9/12/2014Service was great. We really liked the decor. Went back once a again at the end of the week of our visit.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceGailDined on 9/10/2014While in Vegas most dine on the strip. This restaurant has been around for a long time. It may be a short drive from the strip but it is worth every mile you drive. Food is fantastic and its an old world place to eat. A Great Experience. I will go back again next year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- totally unique experience!StumblinBear96822Dined on 9/8/2014Monday nights are an "open mic" night, so you never know who'll be signing... but that makes it more of an experience. Ended up seeing four or five different singer that were all terrific in very different ways!Special Features:
- Love this place!vivdine3Dined on 9/7/2014My boyfriend and I were looking for a quaint Italian restaurant near the Enterprise area and we were lucky to find this spot nearby. We were surprised when we walked in, this place is huge. The greeter was so nice and sat us down right away. I had the Spaghetti with meatballs and my boyfriend had some kind of seafood pasta. The food was great and the ambience was even better. We had a good view of the piano player and the lady singing. They really can put on a show! All in all, it was the perfect spot for an impromptu date night.Special Features:
- Local spotOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/6/2014Good food overall. If you don't want to listen to crooning all through your meal, ask to sit in the bar area.Special Features:
- Amazing!SkippyDined on 8/31/2014We were seated immediately - the piano player was doing his thing and it was perfect! Then the food arrived: all timed out so we were not rushed. First the Bruschetta (delicious) and then (of course) the Lasagna (which should be in a food group of it's own). Everything was perfect and the service is beyond excellent. We never wanted for anything. All-in-all this place is the best!Special Features:
- Very Good PlusshoppinggirlDined on 8/19/2014The cab ride was expensive from the Bellagio. When we arrived for 6 PM, we initally could not find anyone to seat us. Clearly, the place is popular, and fiiled up quickly. The saltimbocca was great, and very reasonabley priced for the area.Special Features:
- home cooked foodGraceVIPDined on 8/18/2014We eat here every 3 or 4 months and it is always a pleasure
- Fantastic! great lounge feel!happycoupleDined on 8/17/2014Food is unbelievable, atmosphere is very nice with an old Las Vegas feel! Loved it and the lounge singerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bootlegger is Best Italian food LVFoodguy007Dined on 8/14/2014Excellent food, great service, exceptional pianist and ambiance. Forget Michelin Stars and go to Bootlegger.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love the pastaJoemamaVIPDined on 7/28/2014Bootleggers knows pasta. Perfectly cooked and xlnt sauces. Don't pass up the braised pork neck bones!Special Features:
- The following 287 reviews are from the Bootlegger Bistro reviews archive.
- Wonderful1VegasMustDoDined on 7/25/2014Fabulous service, delicious food, great piano entertainment, excellent cocktails.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not for family'sSpud951Dined on 7/21/2014The food and service was first class. However it was too dark, the music was way too loud making conversation impossible. Also the women on the table next to us was drunk and consequently was louder than the music. The language she used was disgusting not at all suitable in front of my daughters. A shame really because the food and service of all the staff was faultless. I would recommend it to groups of men and women who like loud music and don't mind the occasional loud drunk not people with families who like to chat to each other during the meal.Special Features:
- Excellent foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/13/2014First time we were here and even though it is a drive for us would go again. Great food and ambience. The gluten free pasta was outstanding! The entire meal was excellent from start to finish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprising Italian!2DiningCriticsDined on 7/12/2014First time to visit Bootlegger. Happily Surprised at the quality and service. Really good ciopinno and spaghetti & meatballs. Definitely will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our new favorite dinner spotKBVegasDined on 7/12/2014The food is terrific. I recommend the garlic knots, stuffed mushrooms, lasagne and spumoni. The Seafood Diavolo was great. I chose "medium hot" and later regretted it, but that was my fault -- I should know better by now. We've had dinner at the Bootlegger twice recently. Both times, Danny was our waiter and he is excellent. We're going back with another couple in two weeks. We sat very near the singer / pianist and found conversation difficult. They have a decent selection of wines by the glass. My husband's veal parmesan was a little tough around the edges, as it was slightly over-cooked. Love the feel of the Bootlegger; it feels like old Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Great food with great musicMuncieVIPDined on 7/5/2014Enjoyed the great singing with the good food. The name of the restaurant threw me off, but once I enjoyed the food I will be back for sure.Special Features:
- Good food, Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/4/2014The food was good. The service was great. I would go back again. Prices very reasonable.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 7/2/2014The food was not only exceptionally good, but all of us had very large and generous portions served in a very nice dining room.Special Features:
- Bootlegger Bistro DeliversMSG1976Dined on 6/29/2014This was my first trip ever to Bootlegger Bistro (but definitely won't be my last). It was recommended to me by my casino host as a place with an "old school" Vegas feel. It is a family-run restaurant that has been around for decades. In fact, the 94yr old grandma is still in the kitchen "supervising". I ordered the osso buco which was cooked to perfection while my brother ordered ravioli in alfredo sauce. The alfredo sauce was the best I have ever tasted! Couple the great food with a piano player and singer and you have a great dinner experience at a reasonable price.Special Features:
- Saw it on TVBootleggerfanDined on 6/28/2014After viewing this pale on Anthony Bourdain's show, I had to try it. Went with some friends who were aware of it but hadn't been there for a while. Waiter was Vito, and we coincidentally sat at the same table as had Bourdain. Vito had been his waiter swell. Vito had been there since it opened at this location in 2001. The food was a split opinion depending on what was ordered. I had the cioppino special and it was a little overcooked and salty. The pasta dishes were excellent. The entertainer, a Sinatraesque singer who accompanied himself on a keyboard was sensational. In conclusion, we'll be back ... many more times.Special Features:
- Out of town guest favoritespecialDined on 6/28/2014Love, love this restaurant. Perfect for out of town guest or just a special night out. Each time we visit we like it even more. We were just driving around one early evening and decided to give it a try.... good move on our part for sure.Special Features:
- Off the charts good!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/25/2014Took my niece on her last night here in town on the way to the airport, we had the baked penne and the cappellini Pomodoro and it was a delight!Special Features: