7700 Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89123Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bootleggerlasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7027364939
- Hours of Operation:
Full Menu available 24/7 Breakfast: Monday - Sunday 7:00am-11:00am Lunch: Monday - 11:00am-3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Sunday 3:00pm-5:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Maria Perry
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Elegant private room available for up to 50 people.
- Private Party Contact: Natalie Devitt 7027364939
- Entertainment: Live Vintage Vegas Entertainment, 7 nights a week. Vegas the way it used to be. Vegas the way it’s supposed to be.
A word from Bootlegger Bistro
Good things never change. Since 1955 Chef Maria of the Bootlegger Bistro "Nevada's First Restaurateur of the Year" has been creating the finest in Italian cuisine for generations of satisfied customers. Big portions, great food, and a relaxed romantic atmosphere. Featuring Classic Vintage Vegas Entertainment 7 nights a week, The Bootlegger Bistro constantly tops Las Vegas’s best of lists and has been featured on everything from ABC Television to Bravo and the Food Network. Full menu and video poker 24/7. The Bootlegger Bistro where celebrity’s and locals gather.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Bootlegger Bistro - Best Restaurants in Near the Strip ›
Bootlegger Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
69 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (37)romantic (32)neighborhood gem (28)good for groups (21)late-night find (21)fit for foodies (21)vibrant bar scene (8)notable wine list (8)great for lunch (7)kid-friendly (6)great for brunch (4)hot spot (4)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Very Good PlusshoppinggirlDined on 8/19/2014The cab ride was expensive from the Bellagio. When we arrived for 6 PM, we initally could not find anyone to seat us. Clearly, the place is popular, and fiiled up quickly. The saltimbocca was great, and very reasonabley priced for the area.Special Features:
- home cooked foodGraceVIPDined on 8/18/2014We eat here every 3 or 4 months and it is always a pleasure
- Fantastic! great lounge feel!happycoupleDined on 8/17/2014Food is unbelievable, atmosphere is very nice with an old Las Vegas feel! Loved it and the lounge singerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bootlegger is Best Italian food LVFoodguy007Dined on 8/14/2014Excellent food, great service, exceptional pianist and ambiance. Forget Michelin Stars and go to Bootlegger.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love the pastaJoemamaVIPDined on 7/28/2014Bootleggers knows pasta. Perfectly cooked and xlnt sauces. Don't pass up the braised pork neck bones!Special Features:
- Wonderful1VegasMustDoDined on 7/25/2014Fabulous service, delicious food, great piano entertainment, excellent cocktails.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not for family'sSpud951Dined on 7/21/2014The food and service was first class. However it was too dark, the music was way too loud making conversation impossible. Also the women on the table next to us was drunk and consequently was louder than the music. The language she used was disgusting not at all suitable in front of my daughters. A shame really because the food and service of all the staff was faultless. I would recommend it to groups of men and women who like loud music and don't mind the occasional loud drunk not people with families who like to chat to each other during the meal.Special Features:
- Excellent foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/13/2014First time we were here and even though it is a drive for us would go again. Great food and ambience. The gluten free pasta was outstanding! The entire meal was excellent from start to finish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprising Italian!2DiningCriticsDined on 7/12/2014First time to visit Bootlegger. Happily Surprised at the quality and service. Really good ciopinno and spaghetti & meatballs. Definitely will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our new favorite dinner spotKBVegasDined on 7/12/2014The food is terrific. I recommend the garlic knots, stuffed mushrooms, lasagne and spumoni. The Seafood Diavolo was great. I chose "medium hot" and later regretted it, but that was my fault -- I should know better by now. We've had dinner at the Bootlegger twice recently. Both times, Danny was our waiter and he is excellent. We're going back with another couple in two weeks. We sat very near the singer / pianist and found conversation difficult. They have a decent selection of wines by the glass. My husband's veal parmesan was a little tough around the edges, as it was slightly over-cooked. Love the feel of the Bootlegger; it feels like old Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Great food with great musicMuncieVIPDined on 7/5/2014Enjoyed the great singing with the good food. The name of the restaurant threw me off, but once I enjoyed the food I will be back for sure.Special Features:
- Good food, Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/4/2014The food was good. The service was great. I would go back again. Prices very reasonable.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 7/2/2014The food was not only exceptionally good, but all of us had very large and generous portions served in a very nice dining room.Special Features:
- Bootlegger Bistro DeliversMSG1976Dined on 6/29/2014This was my first trip ever to Bootlegger Bistro (but definitely won't be my last). It was recommended to me by my casino host as a place with an "old school" Vegas feel. It is a family-run restaurant that has been around for decades. In fact, the 94yr old grandma is still in the kitchen "supervising". I ordered the osso buco which was cooked to perfection while my brother ordered ravioli in alfredo sauce. The alfredo sauce was the best I have ever tasted! Couple the great food with a piano player and singer and you have a great dinner experience at a reasonable price.Special Features:
- Saw it on TVBootleggerfanDined on 6/28/2014After viewing this pale on Anthony Bourdain's show, I had to try it. Went with some friends who were aware of it but hadn't been there for a while. Waiter was Vito, and we coincidentally sat at the same table as had Bourdain. Vito had been his waiter swell. Vito had been there since it opened at this location in 2001. The food was a split opinion depending on what was ordered. I had the cioppino special and it was a little overcooked and salty. The pasta dishes were excellent. The entertainer, a Sinatraesque singer who accompanied himself on a keyboard was sensational. In conclusion, we'll be back ... many more times.Special Features:
- Out of town guest favoritespecialDined on 6/28/2014Love, love this restaurant. Perfect for out of town guest or just a special night out. Each time we visit we like it even more. We were just driving around one early evening and decided to give it a try.... good move on our part for sure.Special Features:
- Off the charts good!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/25/2014Took my niece on her last night here in town on the way to the airport, we had the baked penne and the cappellini Pomodoro and it was a delight!Special Features:
- Expectations ExceededDurochervisionDined on 6/22/2014I found this restaurant by watching Anthony Bourdain as I am sure many others have. I was coming to work in Vegas and made this reservation as part of my trip. A little ways from the strip and well worth it. Great food and service!Special Features:
- DiningExpertVIPDined on 6/22/2014We recently watched Anthony Bourdain and he was talking about Las Vegas so we decided to try one of the spots he suggested. I can only give it a 3 because it really was nothing exceptional. There was that old time atmosphere with the piano player who was kind enough to play some songs for me and the food was fine but not outstanding. Maybe Anthony was hard up for a story. If you like the mystique of the past then this restaurant is the place for you. Good service, fair food, reasonable prices and some music albeit a bit louder than I would have liked..... then this is the place for you.Special Features:
- What a find!specialDined on 6/21/2014Driving around one evening, my husband and I decided to try this restaurant on a whim. What a find!! We have revisited several times and have taken out of town guests at every opportunity.Special Features:
- sporttoolVIPDined on 6/15/2014The live entertainment was very nice. Wish I knew the name of the woman singing (her Father plays piano with her).Special Features:
- FairCoco2959Dined on 6/14/2014Some of the food was good (bread puffs, side pasta), others not so much (eggplant parmigiana). Service was excellent!
- First Impressions MatterLocalYokel25Dined on 6/14/2014The food was good, our out-of-town guests enjoyed their meal. However, I was appalled by the filthy entrance mat. They should have a service that comes and changes out the mat every week. Their mat was dirty, buckled (possible trip hazard) and gives a poor impression of the cleanliness of the establishment. Their indoor carpet looked like it needed to be cleaned as well. It's the touches like this that people notice.Special Features:
- Always a great choice!poconoprincess13Dined on 6/12/2014We go there every year for dinner when we visit Las Vegas for our anniversary and are NEVER disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- That's AmoreLuckyLady101Dined on 6/6/2014A Pleasant surprise and quite charming. Piano or some kind of entertainment while dining is always an added pleasure. This place brings me back to the East Coast early days of Italian dining only it's in Vegas!Special Features:
- South Strip Hot SpotNeighborVIPDined on 6/4/2014I have now discovered my favorite restaurant in Las Vegas! Most Italian food west of PA is not Italian to me(I'm from east coast). The food was actually better than I tasted when I was in Italy or anywhere in NYC. Very reasonable and the waiters were friendly and attentive to our needs. I told everyone at our hotel pool they must try the Bootlegger. It will now be on our agenda for out annual trip to LV.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/31/2014Food was excellent with generous portions. Piano player was a nice touch, enjoyable. It wasn't so loud that we couldn't talk. Nice setting all in all. The adjacent bar was a bit distracting from an otherwise intimate setting. We would go back.Special Features:
- Great FindLovepastaDined on 5/28/2014This restaurant is worth the cab ride for sure.....Fantastic food and enjoyable environment!Special Features:
- Now THAT'S Italian!!DadleeDined on 5/27/2014Great authentic food, loved the "old Vegas" atmosphere. I'm a big fan of the Rat Pack era and this brought it all back. Go to the Bootlegger. Enough said.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JennVIPDined on 5/27/2014This is our go to restaurant for dinner. Great Italian food and really good service. Great value for the quality of food.Special Features:
- OdfgwtfVIPDined on 5/25/2014Loved this place, we went because of Parts Unknown Anthony Bourdain, and to listen to Laura Shafer and her father. That was a highlight. She is great, and we loved being there for our 30th anniversary. This is not far off the strip, and well worth the effort to get there.
- tjsanjoseDined on 5/24/2014My dining experience was fantastic. I was especially pleased with the pork neck bones and the spinach with broccoli dish. I remember those from the Venetian days and it was so tasty!. The bread was scrumptious. We enjoyed the attentive service of everyone and will definitely be back on our next trip!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bootleggers reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/21/2014Food was good and romantic ambience. However, no need to go back. This is why. We asked for a booth when we made our reservation 1 week early and did not get a booth. Saw the CNN story, they made it seem you were getting a dinner show and not just a piano bar. They also did not indicate there were only a hand full of booths available. Our waiter did not write down our order after taking it and had to come back to our table to ask what we had ordered again. The hostess was very defensive and a bit rough around the corners. The story made it seem that it was an old family restaurant. However the building is recently built. Was expecting more. The story did not clearly represent what we experienced at all.Special Features:
- maybe it was an off dayGraceVIPDined on 5/18/2014The food has always been very good, nicely done, served well. This time, it was the staff that maybe had an off day. The server was loud, attention-getting, swirling around the table as though he was the main course. Even though we dined early with lots of tables open, we felt very rushed. The busboy collected dishes as though he was on a weight-lifting kick, to see how many dishes he could carry, even bringing some from an adjacent table. Somehow, seeing my food plate smashed into others, oozing my food all over the bottom of the other plates, just turns me off.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service is poorRestCritDined on 5/17/2014The check in person did not even take the time to look at us just kept on his computer. He was not busy and then once seated we waited 25 minutes to have our order taken.. The food was good but service lacked.Special Features:
- OLD VEGAS IS ALIVE AND WELLSteveCDined on 5/16/2014I saw this place featured on Anthony Bourdain's show on CNN and my wife wanted to give it a try on our last visit. My wife is old enough to remember the last few years of "old vegas" and she loved it. The drinks, food, and service were very good. The Italian dishes were reasonably priced and were much better than those you receive in most restaurants today. We both had spumoni ice cream and wished we had shared one order as the servings were huge. The live entertainment at night is also very good as you get a sampling of all of the old vegas favorites. The decor is also in the "old vegas" style and you can come in just about any attire and there will be no attitude about how you are dressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well Done!OutstandingDined on 5/14/2014The highlight of my recent trip to Vegas. Top shelf!Special Features:
- Italian Like Your MothersNewJerseyGuyDined on 5/11/2014The Bootlegger is a great restaurant away from the noise of the central LV strip. It is located just west of the airport. The food is old world Italian reminiscent of New York City with the right level of Garlic. The Fried Calamari and Mozzarella Salad were excellent. The pasta entrees were great. Lasagna is one of their specialties. They have a very good wine list and also live entertainment throughout the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as advertised.DisappointedDined on 5/9/2014Seriously, only 750 characters, so much for anything tactful or eloque. Even in trying to simplify my response I'm over on characters, it appears this restaurant cuts all corners. In short the food was either frozen out of a box or out of a bag. The bill was $110.26 well over priced for the quality of food that I recieved.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/7/2014They had a huge party and were understaffed so the service was very slow