Boom Noodle - Capitol Hill
1121 East Pike Street
Seattle, WA 98122Neighborhood:
Capitol Hill / First Hill
AsianPrice: $30 and under
Boom Noodle - Capitol Hill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.boomnoodle.com/
- Phone: 2067019130
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Wednesday, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Asian
- Executive Chef: Jonathan Hunt
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Boom Noodle - Capitol Hill
Boom Noodle is an Asian restaurant in Seattle.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Boom Noodle - Capitol Hill reviews from OpenTable diners
- The menu has changed, althoughJoy1VIPDined on 10/31/2013The menu has changed, although the names of some of the items is the same, the recipe is different and not as good. The prices have gone up a few times recently and increased noticeably, one of us received a new menu with ramen for $12 and an even newer menu had the ramen at $13. $12 or $13 for ramen with only two pieces of pork and not very many noodles is way too expensive. Its clearly out of line even with some of their other dishes, for example, more than the spicy beef dish with plenty of beef, rice, vegies, and an egg in it for $12.50. This makes me reconsider whether I want to come back although I have come here regularly in the past years. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
- A couple things on our orderLaurieVIPDined on 6/13/2013A couple things on our order were wrong, but they were corrected promptly. The server was very nice. Parking is a chore.
- What Happened?JoshVIPDined on 5/1/2013I've been to Boom Noodle in the past, at different locations, and the food was quite good. However, on this visit, the food was just mediocre. The biggest disappointment was the pork in my noodle dish was practically all fat and grizzle. For $12 I would except some quality meat in my dish. Still, the atmosphere is trendy, and nice. The service was friendly, but the food seems to have gone downhill. I'll give them another chance, but my co-workers and I were disappointed by our experience on this trip.Special Features:
- Kimchi ramen was very good.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/6/2013Kimchi ramen was very good. The drinks were interesting. Service was prompt and freindly. Prices were a little steep for ramen but overall a goo experience.Special Features:
- not worth the money. terribleMPBQDined on 3/21/2013not worth the money. terrible experience. staff not helpful for groups larger than 10.
- I've been to Boom Noodle 3OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/9/2013I've been to Boom Noodle 3 times in the past few years, and each time the menu was slightly different. I appreciate restaurant's that adapt their offerings to customer's wants, and fine-tune items that need improvement. This latest menu was outstanding. It actually had FEWER noodle soups; the original menu had 15-20 different types. This menu has pared down to the best of those, and incorporated a few entrees, salads, and sides. Flavors are full of umami. The drink menu has creative cocktails, and they even have signature non-alcoholic drinks, such as a cucumber mint refresher, which I really appreciate. They'll adapt almost any noodle soup to rice noodles so it can be gluten free.Special Features:
- Food is overpriced & not very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/1/2013This place looks nice, good feel to it. The food however is overpriced and not very good. I had Pud Thai, which is fairly common, it was just a bunch of sticky noodles, with no flavor/sauce and some (maybe 4 pieces) of chicken on top, not mixed through out and my food was COLD. I could not believe that's all it was for 15 bucks, i love Thai, and I couldn't even eat a third of what I was given. It was bad. The rest of my party said the food was okay, but overpriced and bland. It was loud, nothing special, but it was hard to hear our dinner companions across the table without yelling. I do not think I will return. I felt ripped off and I has to repeat requests to the server.Special Features:
- I have enjoyed dining at BoomOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/23/2013I have enjoyed dining at Boom several times in the past while seated at the bar with a friend or two. The food was good and the service was relaxed and friendly. But, my experience at a table on busy Saturday night was not as good. Its atmosphere was very loud and the servers were obviously rushed. We felt in a hurry to get out of there - both because of the noise and the stressed service staff. The food is good if you like garlic.
- Boom was a Boom Boom Boom!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/31/2013Good food, reasonable prices, good service. What more could you ask for except for ???Special Features:
- Accommodated my big group,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/19/2013Accommodated my big group, put up with some late arrivals, food was great, drinks were strong. I ask no more.Special Features:
- the food was fine, but certainlyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2012the food was fine, but certainly not as good as i expected after having read the write-up on the website. thought i was going to have something special, but it was all your basic run-of-the-mill noodles with a higher price tag. the atmosphere and decor were very pleasant, they just didn't make up for the so-so food.
- Consistently goodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/28/2012Consistently good. Fresh ingredients -- well preparedSpecial Features:
- Not so good noodle house...OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/4/2012If you are looking for a quick bite, this maybe a good place to go. Don't expect too much from the food. The Japanese Noodle Ramen we ate didn't taste good. The soup base wasn't rich and hot enough; the noodle wasn't chewing enough to our taste. Bear in mind, we have eaten Ramen many many times at many many different places. This is a fusion noodle house. Good for non picky eater.Special Features:
- Was a little loud, the ceilingsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/14/2012Was a little loud, the ceilings are cool but make conversations disappear. Great staff, our waiter was attentive and helpful. I will definitely go there again.,Special Features:
- Boom Noodle - always reliable,OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/24/2012Boom Noodle - always reliable, enjoyable and tasty!Special Features:
- Food is always good. ServiceSwheatonDined on 6/25/2012Food is always good. Service on the other hand is hit and miss. Don't sit in the bar if you want to feel like an actual guest.Special Features:
- All the members of our partyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/24/2012All the members of our party of 7 were very happy with their meal.Special Features:
- They are really good withOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/21/2012They are really good with food allergies. And their food is a-ok not my favorite asian place but will be back.Special Features:
- This is one of our go-to restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/8/2012This is one of our go-to restaurants for groups or a night out on our own. There's a cool, modern feel to the place that brightens your mood. For starters, the Green Beans w/Miso Sauce and the Edamame Puree w/Sweet Potato Chips were irresistible. Our Coconut Curry and Kimchi Ramen entrees were great for when you're in an adventurous mood for something more complex than the comfort-food hit of umami that one usually craves with some of the simpler dishes (Tonkatsu Ramen, etc). As for desserts, the Lava-cake drizzled w/Miso caramel sauce was an instant hit, and the flavorful Mochi Ice-cream Trio should never be passed over-- you should never be too full for that! Friendly, prompt service-- they take great care of you here! Drink liberally!!Special Features:
- Boom Noodle has good food,vraptorzDined on 2/14/2012Boom Noodle has good food, but the seating is shared and can be off-putting. The noise level is high. Better to come at Happy Hour and get a four-topper in the bar and some yummy food.Special Features:
- Had a large group of 9 people.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/4/2012Had a large group of 9 people. Great Seating at a Large Table. Great Service that was Very Friendly. Our friends could not stop talking about how great the food tasted!!Special Features: