Bookmakers Restaurant - Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Bookmakers Restaurant - Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.spa-hi.com/
- Phone: 5185846511x5
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Breakfast: 6:30am - 12:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Robert Garrelts
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We are a full service caterer to all area venues including the historic Canfield Casino, (adjacent to the hotel in Congress Park), the Saratoga Springs City Center (our city’s convention center), area museums, tent parties, office gatherings, and rented halls. We are fully licensed by New York State to serve liquor, beer and wine and we are fully insured with a $20 million liquor liability policy. Call Julie in our Group Sales office today to book your next celebration, affair or special event.
- Private Party Facilities: Our beautiful ballroom and conference center is the perfect setting for any event. With 7 different rooms, we can handle an intimate gathering for 10 or receptions up to 1000. We have been creating Saratoga memories for nearly 50 years for events such as wedding receptions, military and family reunions, association conferences and trade shows, retirement and anniversary parties and corporate events. Our dedicated team of group sales professionals is ready to serve you today!
- Private Party Contact: Julie Tierney 5185844550
- Cross Street: Circular Street, Route 50
- Public Transit: The CDTA bus stops in front of the hotel and behind the hotel at the corner of Circular St. and Park Place. The seasonal Saratoga Trolley stops in front of the hotel. Cab service in and around town should not exceed $10 one way. The Amtrak Train and Trailways Bus Station is 2 miles from the hotel.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: We have over 200 free onsite parking spots plus an additional 100 spots within one block on public streets. On Broadway in front of the hotel, parking has a two hour limit -perfect for Bookmaker diners.
A word from Bookmakers Restaurant - Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs
Bookmakers offers convenient, casual dining in a comfortable atmosphere. Located at the Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs, our full service restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in a contemporary setting. Dining is also available in the lounge and seasonally on our patio overlooking Broadway in historic Saratoga Springs. Selections include traditional American fare plus lite offerings such as salads, burgers and wraps. Try our Bookmakers chips-home style potato chips served warm, salty and seasoned. Holidays are always celebrated at our place either with bountiful buffets or special menus. We welcome large parties and have plenty of choices for all including an extensive kids menu. Whether it be for a quick meal, a celebration or important business meeting, Bookmakers is a sure bet!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bookmakers Restaurant - Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelQuiet
great for brunch (3)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/18/2014Fabulous Breakfast buffet. A very nice variety of foods and all well prepared and displayed.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent lunch!LynnDined on 5/11/2014Sandwiches so large that we took half home for supper.Special Features:
- Made My Mother's Day SpecialLynnieDined on 5/11/2014Attended the Mother's Day Brunch with my husband, two daughters, and two of my grandsons. The food selection was extremely appealing to everyone in our group, from the youngest to the oldest (which was me!). Although we know there were several timeframes set up for the reservations, we did not feel rushed. The young lady who served our beverages was cheerful and helped make the occasion a wonderful experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 7 reviews are from the Bookmakers Restaurant - Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs reviews archive.
- Great food and service!JEM37Dined on 2/14/2014My husband and I went for Valentine's Day. We were both pleasantly surprised since we made the reservations at the last minute! Food and service were both great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- waste of timediningduoDined on 5/17/2013We were actually excited to try Bookmakers after reading all the descriptions but when we got there it was a total let down. With only 10 menu items, the atmosphere of an empty Dennys, a patio that overlooks a parking lot, 10 minutes to wait for water, and people who came in after us being waited on first, we left. The menu options were abysmal and overpriced. You truly knew you were in an old style motel restaurant. Very disappointing as we have enjoyed other Holiday Inn restaurants immensely.
- The crepe & omelet stationOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/13/2013The crepe & omelet station was outstanding - well worth the money spent for brunch!! The rest of the food was a little dried out from being heated for too long - the waffle sticks (not really belgian waffle as advertised) were not edible. On a side note - the restaurant never checked for reservations so we had a very brief wait while they set the table for 9.Special Features:
- The ambiance was great! WeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/23/2012The ambiance was great! We went on a Monday evening and there were very few people dining there at that time, so it was extremely quiet in the restaurant. The food was ok, but not as good as I expected. I had chicken cordon bleu and I have had better at other restaurants. I was a bit bummed about that..... The chocolate peanut butter dessert was pretty appetizing and perfect for sharing with a date.Special Features:
- service was awful,as i understandOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/19/2012service was awful,as i understand it our waiter was also taking care of room service.not so good coffee was 2.95 per cup,and refills were also 2.95 per cup.because we had a coupon a 18% tip was figured in to the bill,the service wasn't worth a 5% tip.my wife and i eat out often,when we have good service we will leave a 20-25% tip.i have never ate out where they charge for a 2nd cup of coffee.i asked about this and was told it was policy.bad policy as far as i'm concerned.its too bad that because of over worked staff and an extra 2.95 for a 2nd cup of coffee we will not be returning.all and all it was a very disapointing evening for my wife and i.
- Unhappy on New Year's EveOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2011Would not accept a gift certificate, even though there was absolutely no mention (in any form) prior to dining (in other words, nothing on the certificate itself)that stated the certificate was not valid. Was told when settling the bill that this particular night was 'considered a holiday' (new years eve? not a true holiday as far as I can remember) & they couldn't/wouldn't honor it. When I questioned all of this, was told that "this came from the management" desk (no manager ever came over personally to tell me this, mind you.) So, it set the evening off on a rather rough start & I now need to use the certificate at a later time (which will cost me more time/$ to plan) but I don't want to lose/waste yet more $, leaves me w/ a bad feeling..
- Went on a Saturday, late afternoon,OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/3/2011Went on a Saturday, late afternoon, in December. There was only one other couple besides us. Lots of TVs. The closest TV had the Weather Channel on it. Not very exciting, but I guess we weren't really there to watch TV. We went specifically for their Restaurant Week lunch special, and at first, the staff was not aware that they were offering the lunch special, which was a bit off-putting. They were friendly nonetheless, yet not very attentive in some ways. Food ended up to be tasty despite the fact that they didn't seem to be familiar with the lunch special. It's probably a lot more fun and lively during Saratoga's busy summer season.Special Features: