3130 Piedmont Road
Atlanta, GA 30305Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bonesrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 4042372663x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm
Dinner: Sunday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Leonard Lewis
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Wine
A word from Bones
Bones is an award winning Classic Steak and Seafood House. Our award-winning wine cellar has over 20,000 bottles and 2,000 selections.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Bones - Best Restaurants in Buckhead ›
Bones reviews from OpenTable diners
417 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (343)notable wine list (212)romantic (205)fit for foodies (144)good for groups (108)neighborhood gem (80)great for lunch (54)hot spot (37)vibrant bar scene (35)late-night find (8)kid-friendly (7)scenic view (2)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Above and beyond.BonesisBESTDined on 9/27/2014As usual, the staff at Bones did an amazing job, and it is by far, in my humble opinion, the best steak in ATL.Special Features:
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014First time ever going there. Went for our anniversary and can honestly say we will be going back. The food was amazing and the staff was professional and attentive without being too in your face. Even though the restaurant appeared very busy the food came out very quickly. We were finished with apps, entrees, and dessert in about an hour and a half. We didn't feel rushed. We've been to other fine dining steak houses in the past but this one truly takes the cake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- John cOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/27/2014Excellent across the board, can't wait to get back. The night was perfect, well paced, great service , outstanding food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GeneralDined on 9/27/2014Great time and great food! Always love eating at Bones, the best in Atlanta. The service and food are impeccable and recommend this restaurant to all my friends.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/27/2014Great experience. The food was great and the service was wonderful. We were celebrating our daughter's tenth birthday. Charlie was great! It was a wonderful evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Bones was the best restaurant my husband and I have ever visited. We were celebrating his b-day and the staff was on point from remembering his name and telling him happy birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Close to NYC Steak HouseOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/26/2014Bone in Ribeye cooked perfect, lobster tale could have been a little bigger but it was good, wine list extensive, Brian our server was great , desert wonderfulSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/26/2014The tables were small for a group of four. Food good and service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As expected for the titleOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014When I reserve the table thru Open Table I wrote that the evening is for my wife's birthday. When I checked in, the host said happy birthday to my wife and greeted so warmly. I asked for a quiet romantice seat and our seat was the table along the isle of wine cellar walls. Seat was so romantic & private. Table was decorated with happy birthday party sprinkles. We were so impressed with this detail. Waiter was very kind & warm, the music was very romantic, not loud. I ordered dry-aged bone-in prime steak, my wife had filet. My steak was perfect. The only letdown was my wife's steak (little bit too dry,too much butter taste) Surprse?waiter brought a piece of chocolate mousse cake with a candle on top for my wife! Bones is the BEST in AtlantaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite SpotAshnstashDined on 9/25/2014Bones has been my favorite restaurant for some time now- they never disappoint with the meal, the wine, and the service. The lobster bisque is outstanding and the wine list extensive. The scallops are always cooked to perfection - I have yet to find a better meal. Cannot wait to return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eagle3333OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/25/2014Bones never disappoints...the food are service are simply the best in Atlanta.Special Features:
- chris BurgessOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/25/2014Excellent steak and service! Parking was a breeze and hospitality off the charts!.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our special occasion spotOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/24/2014Everything is done well, they give you the "you are special treatment" and it makes for a enjoyable dinner. It is expensive but as a special occasion place ,it is worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buckhead GemYinzerjimDined on 9/22/2014This is probably the 6th time that I have taken a customer to Bones and I have been pleased everytime. The bartender is very friendly and good and pours a nice drink prior to getting seated. I prefer this place to a chain even though it is similiar to a Ruth's Chris or Capital Grill. The service was outstanding and the food is close to perfect.Special Features:
- Exquisite experienceLuv2dineDined on 9/21/2014My husband and I were in Atlanta for a conference and this restaurant was highly recommended on Trip Advisor. The service was top notch with no detail missed. The food was equally exceptional; you must try the corn pudding as a side- out of this world! The atmosphere was perfect for a couples evening or for that matter any event you wish to impress, this is the place.Special Features:
- birthday celebrationkamalaDined on 9/21/2014This was my first the visiting Bones and we had a Wonderful time. The servers were excellent and knew their menu very well. We were treatedwith great class. Bones is a very great place to dine or go for a sspecial occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 21st birthdayJBBSVIPDined on 9/20/2014I took my nephew here for his 21st birthday. Wanted him to experience a highend restaurant. We were not disappointed...the service and food was everything I expected and it blew my nephew, Ross, away. The waiter did a great helping Ross selected the correct wine. This extra time and explanation of the wines will help Ross select a correct wine at a future dinner..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfecttwinkle355Dined on 9/20/2014The entire evening was perfect in every way. This is the only restaurant we seek out when visiting Atlanta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brian's da bomb! And food is greatOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/20/2014The ambiance is A+, the food is A++, Brian is A+++... what more can you want, need or ask for from a well-known establishment? Puts that "other" steakhouse to shame!! LOVE BONESSpecial Features:
- unbelievable food and atmosphere!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014The dry aged steaks are the best I've ever tasted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never Disappoints! PerfectATLFoodieDined on 9/19/2014Celebrated a family Birthday. Bone's as always provided impeccable service and food, but the team on this occasion was even better. Starting with the Host who extended Happy Birthday to the decorations on the table. Food of course was fantastic as was the service. Thank you Bone's for making our celebration a great one!Special Features:
- Great place for a celebrationBenhDined on 9/19/2014As always great food, great service, and they make you feel special at any celebration. Steaks are great and sides even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous FeastDaveMVIPDined on 9/18/2014Superb steaks, generous side dishes, tasty salad, and Champagne = a fabulous feast. Add to that the attentive hostess, the pleasant waiter, and hardworking servers, and you have a memorable dinner. Granted, all of this comes at a premium price, but well worth it in my humble opinion.Special Features:
- Great lunch, excellent serviceJeremyLawrenceDined on 9/18/2014The folks at Bones worked quickly, were respectful of our time and the food was excellent. If I am ever back in Atlanta I plan on returning to this restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaks alive!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/16/2014I had the mixed grill which was great. service and wine list are tops.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/14/2014Brought my son to bones (his first visit) for his birthday. He said the bone in filet was possibly the best steak he had ever had. Thanks to all at Bones for a great evening.Special Features:
- GreatJbyrdDined on 9/13/2014It was great for our 6yr anniversary Dinner. Drinks and food were good. Nice spot. Will returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Evening!ScoutVIPDined on 9/13/2014This was my first visit to Bones but it will not be my last. I hosted four guests for a birthday celebration and Bones made things special. The food was delicious and in places a little unexpected (for example, the giant onion rings). I recommend an order of these for your table--they are yummy. The service was prompt and professional, but upbeat. Our server made us feel that we were in good hands and we were going to have a great meal and a special evening, and we did.Special Features:
- Highly recommend!TarheelDined on 9/13/2014Excellent food and excellent service. Perfect for a special occasion. The staff went out of their way to make us feel special for a birthday celebration. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb!!Becky74Dined on 9/13/2014Hands down it was a wonderful dining experience. The food was cooked to perfection & the ambiance was warm & inviting. What really put the experience over the top is their attention to detail. Everyone remembered we were there celebrating a birthday. The table was decorated, the desert was compliments of bones & he was even given a little box of cookies shapes like bones. When celebrating a special day Bones will definitely be at the top of my listSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steak Everrare2findDined on 9/12/2014Great top off to buddies golf trip to Atlanta. Rich decor like you were dropped into Manhattan. Bone-in Filet perfect in every way. Couldn't ask for more. Pricey but worth every penny.Special Features:
- Our evenings at BonesRhett19Dined on 9/11/2014We often go to Bones for special occasion dinners. The service is excellent, the food is excellent and they always remember our special occasion with congratulations. They seem genuinely interested in their diners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A+++MorganDined on 9/10/2014Came here for our 3 year anniversary, and they comp-ed us two glasses of champagne. Just a wonderful thought and great gesture. The steaks were outrageously good and the truffle mashed potatoes are to die for. Overall 6/5 stars!Special Features:
- ServiceLopezDined on 9/10/2014Outstanding service especially by the bartenders !!!Special Features:
- Good food-bad serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/10/2014Stuck there for TWO hours after ordering apps, soup and salad. Waiter refilled my drink only twice the entire time! All food cooked to perfection. Lobster bisque is amazing.
- Good food but get a better tablereluctantDined on 9/9/2014Food and drinks were excellent. Sat downstairs at a table by the back bar looking into a hallway with an ice machine and servers coming and going. I expected a better atmosphere given its history and price point.Special Features:
- Outstanding Service!djjeVIPDined on 9/8/2014As always, dining at Bones was a wonderful experience. The food and the service is the best in Atlanta. It is pricey, but well worth it.Special Features:
- Continues to be AmazingJuliaWTVIPDined on 9/8/2014Haven't eaten at Bones in a couple of years. We went to celebrate our anniversary. The table was tucked away on the side so made it very cozy and nice. table decorations with confetti and ribbon. Our waiter Jamie and his group were amazing. They made our night special. we started with 1/2 order of onions rings with the bones sauce... So good.. for dinner I got the bone rib eye - cooked to perfection and my husband had the bone in filet. both extremely tender, taste amazing although I would have to say the bone in filet was just a bit better in my eyes. the sauted spinach very well done as well as the hashbrowns. and of course we ended up bring leftovers home. Also, in the ladies restroom, there is cloth towels not paper.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurant, bestgunslingorDined on 9/7/2014Unbelievably great! Virtually Absolute perfection... I've worked in restaurants my whole life, perfection is rarely a label I give. I would avoid going on a Sunday however, we did this for the first time last weekend. They weren't on there game do to the lack of business... still, even though they were not on the top of their game, they were exceptional.Special Features:
- Better Than ExpectedLovesmyfoodieDined on 9/6/2014Let's start with the food. Excellent steaks. But the evening was made perfect by the staff. Warm greeting at the door. Apology for being 10 minutes late with reservation. When seated, service was prompt friendly and helpful. Just a delightful waiter with an African accent. Could not have been more helpful or had a nicer spirit about him. Overall, just a great restaurant experience!Special Features: