Bonefish Grill - Skokie
9310 Skokie Blvd.
Skokie, IL 60077Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Bonefish Grill - Skokie
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bonefishgrill.com/
- Phone: 8476744634
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: During lunch time only.
- Private Party Contact: Steve 8476744634
A word from Bonefish Grill - Skokie
Bonefish Grill is a warm and welcoming establishment that specializes in market-fresh fish from all over the world. Our fish is prepared over a wood burning grill to ensure a tasty, even flavor. Bonefish Grill invites you to pair your fish with an original sauce or topping made from delicious ingredients such as crab, asparagus, sun dried tomatoes, lobster, and the list goes on. The lively bar atmosphere is not to be missed either, with over 12 specialty martinis, it’s hard to find anything about the Bonefish Grill that isn’t downright perfect!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bonefish Grill - Skokie reviews from OpenTable diners
- Kudos to the wait staff and chef!!Love2DineDined on 5/12/2013My mother, husband and I dined at Bonefish for the first time. Everything we ordered and drank was absolutely delicious, well prepared, and the presentation was inviting. The service could not have been better. The atmosphere was inviting and we met some nice people at the table next to ours. I also saw a colleague who told me about Bonefish - he was there with his family. Overall Bonefish was great and we will certainly go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day lunchCBaileyDined on 5/12/2013I made last minute reservations and they were accomodating. Kid friendly, food was good and price was not too expensive. It was 7 of us and good experience. I would come back......and they gave my mom and sister gift cards to come back. A nice Mother's Day bonus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fish Tacos...GrillmanDined on 5/8/2013....Make for a tasty, yet slightly smaller-portioned meal for those that might not be looking for a full plate. And with the reliable Bang-Bang shrimp as a starter, it makes for a perfect combination that won't have you leaving the restaurant feeling over-stuffed....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as usual. We love thebunnies94VIPDined on 5/8/2013Great as usual. We love the place. It is consistent in quality and quantity. The service is always wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodergaVIPDined on 5/7/2013We ate at Bonefish before the theatre so it was rather early. Still, the restaurant was busy by the time we left. Food was very good; we had the Bang, Bang shrimp tacos, fish and chips, and tilapia sandwich as well as a mussels appetizer. All were very good. A nice touch is the very comfortable and inviting waiting area outside. Although it wasn't needed when we arrived, I wouldn't have minded sitting there with a glass of wine. Although the staff doesn't hurry diners, they are very cognisant of the nearby theatre and the need for patrons to be served in a prompt manner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our new favorite fish restaurantslashDined on 5/7/2013We've been looking for a new favorite fish restaurant ever since Don's Fishmarket, just up the road, closed several years ago. Bonefish is it! Great food, great service at a reasonable price. We'll be back. P.S. Love the online reservation feature.Special Features:
- great time had by allteriVIPDined on 5/5/2013Eating at Bonefish Grill has been and enjoyable and delicious happening. Before going to the theater ,it's the place to go for a good meal that is scrumptious. Our server was efifcient and pleasant.Special Features:
- Food was excellent. EspeciallyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/2/2013Food was excellent. Especially liked having a small portion option. Service was so-so. Despite telling the waiter that we were not in a hurry, entrée was served before we had finished our salads. Server never refilled water, did not offer coffee or refills once we asked for coffee. Server "monitored" our table (I guess to see if we were finished, although there were plenty of empty tables) but did not go further as above with water, coffee, etc.Special Features:
- We ordered and when we gotOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/28/2013We ordered and when we got our food they used turkey sausage in the bean side dish. Not only was't it mentioned on the menu or by the server but when people order fish plain etc there is a very good chance they are vegetarians. I asked what it was and when the server told me I asked for another plate to move the beans to and for a differend side dish she was somewhat indifferent. Service after that was not as good as we h ad had in the past
- We eat at Bonefish 2-3 timesDougieDined on 4/27/2013We eat at Bonefish 2-3 times a year, and always enjoy the meals. The fish selections and sides were terrific as usual for this visit. Dessert options are somewhat limited, but portions are large and was perfect for sharing among 6 people. Service was not up to par for our party of six. We had to ask for a water refill, and waited about 5 minutes till server came back. Never came back a second time for water or soft drink refills. Never came back to ask for coffee or hot water for tea refills either. Lastly, entree side dish had meat in it, and virtually our entire party were vegetarians, and we had to pay extra for substituting for the side dish. This should have been a one for one substitution.Special Features:
- Great value for the money.dinereviewerVIPDined on 4/26/2013Great value for the money. Food is very good, outstanding for the cost.
- we visit bonefish very often..sherriVIPDined on 4/21/2013we visit bonefish very often.. this time it was to celebrate a special birthday.. always a great place for fish..Special Features:
- The food is always good atOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/21/2013The food is always good at Bonefish Grill. We enjoy the personnel as well as the good service.Special Features:
- It was good - not spectacularkssw88VIPDined on 4/20/2013The food, service, ambiance were all good. The fish was cooked properly, as were the broccoli (actually cooked, not hard and crunchy like so many other restaurant are prone to do). Our waiter was fine - not much personality, but efficient. This was my second time at this chain and both were decent meals.Special Features:
- Specials and menu selectionsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/19/2013Specials and menu selections offer a variety of seafood and meat expertly prepared. Very pleasant, knowledgable, engaging staff. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- Never had a bad meal here.Marsh0713Dined on 4/17/2013Never had a bad meal here. Service was very friendly and attentiveSpecial Features:
- I would definitely return.ambience4meDined on 4/16/2013I would definitely return. I only knew of Maggiano's and the Cheesecake Factory in the area. Bonefish was a great find.Special Features:
- The food was very good andAH5dinerDined on 4/14/2013The food was very good and a great variety of not just fish. The prices were very reasonable. Would recommend it.Special Features:
- Portions seem to be shrinking.OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/13/2013Portions seem to be shrinking. Quality as good as ever,
- A friend and I chose to visitOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/13/2013A friend and I chose to visit this restaurant after watching a play in a nearby theater. Parking was easy in the small parking lot at 5pm on a Saturday. The facade of the restaurant was welcoming. Upon entering, the warm bar looked pleasing. We were escorted into the mostly empty restaurant and were offered a table. Upon requesting a booth (since many were unoccupied) the host obliged us and seated us, though rather reluctantly, at a booth. Our waitress was less than satisfactory. We had to ask for everything and she was annoyed when we did. She even chastised us and said "Well, if you need anything you need to ask me!" The restaurant was beautiful, the food was beyond delicious, but the staff really dampened our experience.Special Features:
- We love the place!!!!!!!bunnies94VIPDined on 4/11/2013We love the place!!!!!!! Just wish it was open for lunch. Would go there twice a much!Special Features:
- I've enjoyed this restaurantnoniDined on 4/10/2013I've enjoyed this restaurant for years. Good food - great service.Special Features:
- Did not care for the way theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/9/2013Did not care for the way the rainbow trout tasted. I ate at Bonefish years ago, and I remember truly enjoying the fare. I will give your restaurant another try.
- Steve was a great server andSloanDined on 4/6/2013Steve was a great server and staff was generous in providing a delicious dessert and coffee for free for a birthday. Our group of 6 lived the evening!Special Features:
- Excellent waitress and busOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/4/2013Excellent waitress and bus person. Food was good, not great, and prices were appropriate.
- The salad was absolutely deliciousSusanVIPDined on 3/31/2013The salad was absolutely delicious with the house dressing -- very fresh. Enjoyed the special of several seafood items to share. Reasonably priced and tasty.
- This location of BonefishOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 3/31/2013This location of Bonefish rarely disappoints. Although our waiter was some weird bartender guy who didn't seem to be listening when we placed our order, it all turned out fine. The food is consistently excellent; the service is more often than not outstanding. This is one of my favorite places to eat.
- Bonefish is solid choiceSteakLoverVIPDined on 3/29/2013Great server who made some wonderful recommendations. My wife and I had the bang bang shrimp for starters and both ordered the Chilean sea bass which i got blackened with spinach off the menu and garlic mashed. We ordered all 4 of the dipping sauces and both liked the pan asian and mango salsa best. Everything was cooked perfectly and tasted great. Ended the night with crime brûlée which was very good too.Special Features:
- Food was very good and wasptdrewserDined on 3/29/2013Food was very good and was an overall very good experience, not overly pricey(though not cheap, either)Special Features:
- We always go for the bang-bangOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/29/2013We always go for the bang-bang shrimp. Yum! My husband ordered the bang-bang tacos which were delicious but he was a little disappointed that there were only two of them. He would have liked to have had a third.
- Really nice resto with greatGirlMeetsBoyDined on 3/28/2013Really nice resto with great food! Been there numerous times to celebrate birthdays and it has never disappointed. It's probably overlooked because it's in a strip mall but it's a hidden gem.Special Features:
- We are always happy at ourOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/24/2013We are always happy at our local Bonefish Grill. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Food is good. We love to eat there on Sunday evening. It's a nice way to end the weekend.Special Features:
- Wonderful parmesan crustedAnchieVIPDined on 3/23/2013Wonderful parmesan crusted trout. Tuna sashimi delicious as ever. When will they open a Bonefish IN Chicago? Long drive to Skokie from the city.Special Features:
- Food was good though nothingmerledVIPDined on 3/23/2013Food was good though nothing notable. The thing that really bothered me was I asked the waiter about the daily vegetable that came with the entree. I was chick peas with sausage, very strange! when I told him my husband and I didn't eat meat, he said we could pick one of the other sides as an option. When we got our bill, there was an additioinal charge, which was never mentioned. Though the charge wasn't that much (.75 each) I think he should have mentioned up front about it.
- Good Fish placeOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/23/2013Very good fish dishes and prices compared to other restaurants around. Clean place and very efficient service, food presentation very good. The main dining room appears to be a meeting place or place for a lot of seniors (we are also seniors)- nothing wrong with it but when we go back we will be sitting in the bar area (many tables there) and looks like a different crowd! Actually a nice looking bar!Special Features:
- Bonefish is reliably good.TravelLoverDined on 3/23/2013Bonefish is reliably good. Have never had a bad meal there. The fish is cooked right and there is a good choice of sides. The servers strike the right amount of attention. Prices are reasonable. While it is a national chain and may not be considered by real foodies, we've always enjoyed our food there and it is conveniently located when going to nearby theaters or movies.Special Features:
- Bang Bang shrimp and musselsStreeterDined on 3/17/2013Bang Bang shrimp and mussels were outstanding. Fish dishes were just okay.
- the menu had alot to offerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/16/2013the menu had alot to offer besides seafood...i had the redfish special and it was quite good. the restaurant was packed and quite noisy, which surprised me, but...oh, well...it was a saturday!Special Features:
- As always - a wonderful eveningWittyVIPDined on 3/16/2013As always - a wonderful evening at Bonefish Grill.
- Food and service were bothergaVIPDined on 3/14/2013Food and service were both very good. Wasnt feeling well so don't feel I ncan do the restaurant justice with an interview.Special Features: