Bonefish Grill - Kansas City
6334 N. Lucerne Avenue
Kansas City, MO 64151Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Bonefish Grill - Kansas City
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bonefishgrill.com/
- Phone: 8167468179
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 3pm - 9:30pm Monday through Thursday: 4pm - 10pm Friday & Saturday: 4pm - 11pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Asian
- Executive Chef: Jason Gajan
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining is available for large groups by special arrangement before 4:00pm. Bonefish Grill is perfect for meetings, seminars, luncheons, & other special events. We are able to accommodate groups of up to 200 in our restaurant.
- Private Party Contact: Jason Gajan 8167468179
A word from Bonefish Grill - Kansas City
Dinner at Bonefish Grill is an unrivaled dining experience. Our gracious & knowledgeable staff is eager to welcome you into the warm, comfortable, & fun atmosphere that Bonefish has come to stand for. The variety of exciting dishes featured changes daily, but our sincere dedication to our guests does not. Although our fish is the freshest of fresh, we also cater to non-fish eaters. From delicious steaks to grilled chicken or pasta dishes, the menu is sure to appeal to everyone. The unsurpassed "polished casual" feel of the Bonefish Grill is one that we invite you to enjoy today. Online reservations are available for parties of 7 or less. For parties over 7, please call the restaurant directly.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bonefish Grill - Kansas City reviews from OpenTable diners
- Excellent Gluten Free MenupleasedDined on 5/12/2013I love the fact that they have a separate Gluten-free menu and I can get desert. So when dining there, are always feel like a regular attendee. I can order what I want and not have to sift through their regular menu hunting down what I can eat.Special Features:
- Still one of our favoritestrivfunDined on 5/11/2013Still one of our favorites spots for special occasions.Special Features:
- Only drawback was they ranDavidDined on 5/3/2013Only drawback was they ran out of cold glasses for beer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/3/2013Bonefish never disappoints. Great food at a great price with excellent service! 5 stars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as always. EverytimeExceptionalVIPDined on 4/27/2013Great as always. Everytime we go there the food is fabulous. We have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Felt very crowded, althoughELDEEEMDined on 4/20/2013Felt very crowded, although I know they were trying to accomodate Saturday night rush. Server (Josh?) did great at timing our food's arrival and also got me my favorite veggie (sliced tomatoes)which is not on the menu. My husband and I both ordered off the special menu. Snapper, shrimp, scallops, steak - all OK. I immediately wished I'd chosen the wolf fish (but I had that one before).Special Features:
- Wonderful meal from cocktailsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/20/2013Wonderful meal from cocktails to dessert. With a reservation at 5:00 you can enjoy happy hour specials in both the main dining room and the bar area. The surf and turf, crab cakes, Ahi tuna and the strawberry shortcake were all prepared to perfection. The portions were generous and service was attentive. Consistently outstanding!
- I like Bonefish Grill forOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/17/2013I like Bonefish Grill for their Bang-Bang Shrimp. Good for a quick night out with a couple of friends, a date night, or just something different. Have never had bad service here, always good food (especially their specials).Special Features:
- I love that you can have acherylVIPDined on 4/12/2013I love that you can have a wonderful meal here and not blow a diet. Choosing how fish is prepared and which sauce to have with it is a big plus. Dinner was great and I didn't leave feeling guilty about the calories.Special Features:
- Excellent as alwaysSmdavis51102Dined on 4/3/2013Our experience was awesome as always! An awesome Happy Hour menu and fabulous service!!Special Features:
- This was not our first timeOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 3/31/2013This was not our first time at Bonefish. Being seated became a problem after checking in we were told that it would be a few minutes while our table was being set up and we were handed a pager. After about 12-15 minutes the pager had not gone off and other people were being seated ahead of us. Inquiring from the hostess we were then told "oh your table is ready". The server was very slow and it could not been because the restaurant was full because it was not.
- We have eaten at Bonefishnighthawk779Dined on 3/30/2013We have eaten at Bonefish many times and it always has been very good to excellent. I am personally not much into fish my wife likes fish, but the fish and chips are very good and she likes a couple of the martinis that they make. The "cod" is very tasty. The service we have had is excellent and of course the location is easy to get into and out of which is always a plus. However, the best ice tea I have had in KC is at Grand Street on the plaza but people do not go out to eat because of the tea.Special Features:
- We have been going to BonefishOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 3/25/2013We have been going to Bonefish in the Northland since they opened the doors. We only live about a half mile from the restaurant, but prefer it over most of the upscale restaurants that are downtown or on the Plaza. Great selection and the specials board changes often enough to keep it interesting. Recommend the mixed grill or Wolf Fish if they have it on the specials (not on the regular menu).Special Features:
- I would go back for a specialOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/18/2013I would go back for a special occasion. Enjoyed the night and the staff was wonderfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our overall experience wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/16/2013Our overall experience was good, the waiter was very attentive and the food was served very efficiently and well prepared.Special Features:
- It was a wonderful evening---greatOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/15/2013It was a wonderful evening---great food & great service! Jeremy was a wonderful server--did a great job!Special Features:
- Another Quality Visit!RodneyDined on 3/10/2013Always a pleasure to bring guests. Food & Service are outstanding. On each visit we seem to go for the special seafood items. Meals arrive piping hot. Servers are well versed in describing the various seafood choices. When it's just the two of us, we enjoy eating at the bar. Very reasonably priced.Special Features:
- A wonderful restaurant appropriateDavidDined on 3/8/2013A wonderful restaurant appropriate for any occassion - casual dining or special event. Food and service always top notch. Within a mile of my home and we dine there very frequently and are never disappointed.Special Features:
- An evening at Bonefish GrillMarvinDined on 3/7/2013To start, our waiter Adam was intentive, helpful and funny. He gave us an atmosphere of having a good time. His food suggestions were spot on and the wine was wonderful. We were a part of four and each had the Dinner for Two offering. THe food was great and the amount was plentiful. We enjoyed ourselves and willl return again in the near futureSpecial Features:
- Good seafood is hard to findOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/1/2013Good seafood is hard to find in Kansas City. While it is a chain, the seafood was probably the best we've had since moving to KC from the northeast. Very positive experience overall. Recommend the bang bang shrimp as an appetizer.Special Features:
- Always enjoy my dinners atLapiper21Dined on 3/1/2013Always enjoy my dinners at Bonefish. Great service!Special Features:
- As always bonefish providesSmdavis51102Dined on 2/27/2013As always bonefish provides outstanding food and service,we are never disappointed.Special Features:
- blahOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/27/2013Not as good as usual. Waiter had very little personality or concern. This is unusual for the Bonefish. Ordered the 1/2 pound of crablegs which amounted to 2 legs (no claws) that were of about the same size as I get at the store but usually get more than 2 legs in a 1/2 lb. Expressed concern to waiter and he seemed uninterested. Won't order the crab again and may request a different server next time if we get the same guy.
- We love coming to BonefishButlerDined on 2/22/2013We love coming to Bonefish Grill for the outstanding food, service and atmosphere. The friendly waitstaff are knowledgeable and attentive. The mixture of fresh ingredients and outstanding flavors make for a wonderful meal every time we come.Special Features:
- Appetizers, drinks, and entreesOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 2/17/2013Appetizers, drinks, and entrees (with one exception) were great. One of our entrees was overcooked, but the manager on duty quickly offered to take it off the check. The staff was completely dedicated to top customer service, and the overall experience was great.
- Reservation was made for 5pm.WinkeeDined on 2/16/2013Reservation was made for 5pm. We arrived around 4:50pm and checked in with the receptionist and was told we were early and would have to wait until five. While we were waiting she started seating people without a reservation. About 5:05pm we approached her and asked when we were to be seated? She says, oh, I forgot you had a reservation and about ten after five we were seated. My wifes dinner was fine,up until here last two bites and the fish was not cooked! Nothing was said beens she had ate most of the meal. Service was just fine from the waitress!!Special Features:
- Not a complaint in our tabledohomerDined on 2/16/2013Not a complaint in our table of 4. Everyone thought their food was great. Bang Bang shrimp was outstanding, and certainly enough for a table for 4 as an appetizer. Get a reservation on the weekend, as we almost had to fight our way out through the crowd that was waiting to be seated.Special Features:
- My husband and I absolutelyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/15/2013My husband and I absolutely love Bonefish-northland. We go for special occasions like birthdays and VDay, but we also like popping in when there's no special occasion. Depending on where you want to be seated, you can go romantic, group fun, hang out at the bar-sometimes make new friends...it's just a really fun place with excellent food and great service. There's always high energy, conversation and lots of activity at the bar. It may not be a "vibrant bar scene" compared to a "club" but it's a good time when you belly-up.Special Features:
- The food was awesome and welacedogg22Dined on 2/14/2013The food was awesome and we went on Valentine's Day and everything was great.
- Valentine date we thoughtOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2013Valentine date we thought they would have a romantic dinner for two with a heart shaped dessert valentines day it would have been a nice surpriseSpecial Features:
- Valentines day eve. with friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/13/2013Arrival greeting to table seating timing was excellent. Our server was pleasant & knowledgeable The total experience made for a great evening with friends.Special Features:
- We visited later on a quietTravelGirlVIPDined on 2/12/2013We visited later on a quiet Tuesday night and had a wonderful time. Great attention from our server without being too much. Delicious food prepared peferectly. Definitely will be back.Special Features:
- Our server was fantastic!LoveFoodVIPDined on 2/9/2013Our server was fantastic! They were out of the drink my boyfriend ordered, as well as the dessert, so our server offered a different dessert on the house. It was delish!Special Features:
- Wolf fish special not so greatOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/8/2013Wolf fish special not so great but service was excellent as usual and the bang bang shrimp is always a winner.
- Even thought it was Bang BangOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/6/2013Even thought it was Bang Bang Wednesday we were seated with minimul wait and had a great evening!!Special Features:
- This is the 3rd location forOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/2/2013This is the 3rd location for Bonefish, that I have visited. Everyone of them have been equally great. We almost always try the nights special and the bang bang shrimp is a must have for appetizers.Special Features:
- Delicious Meal for Date NightOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/26/2013We ordered from the special Restaurant Week promotional menu and were very pleased. This was our second visit- last time I ordered a dish with a lot of rich sauce and it was too heavy for my taste. This time I ordered the mixed seafood grill and it was very good. Next time I would order same meal and ask for no butter added- it was just not necessary- the seafood is good quality, cooked perfectly and I ordered it with the chimichurri sauce and did not expect all the butter on my plate. Don't get me wrong, I love butter- but it was not needed on this dish. Their service and staff was wonderful. We ordered a bottle of wine and the man that brought it chatted just enough to be friendly but not too much. Wonderful date night experience.Special Features:
- This was a good experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/26/2013This was a good experience. We have been there twice recently and both times were good. Before then it has been about 3 years because we found everything was very inconsistent, food, service, etc.Special Features:
- We visited Bonefish GrillckccDined on 1/21/2013We visited Bonefish Grill during Restaurant Week in KC and were delighted by their 4-course menu. Every course was delicious. The steak was the best I've ever had with just the right amount of toppings to it so you could still fully enjoy the steak. The service was excellent. This was also a birthday celebration for my sister and their special birthday dessert is a beautiful plate with Happy Birthday written in chocolate and chocolate covered strawberries. A wonderful surprise!Special Features:
- Excellent Food, Service lackingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/19/2013Loved the wagyu dumplings and the sirloin fontina.Steak was so tender and succulent! Service was a little slow at first and not very warm or friendly but once order was taken food was delivered in a good time period. Friend requiring gluten-free dinner was happy with her meal and the special gluten-free menu available upon request.Special Features: