BOND at The Langham, Boston
250 Franklin Street
Boston, MA 02110Neighborhood:
Global, InternationalPrice: $31 to $50
BOND at The Langham, Boston
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bondboston.com/
- Phone: 617-956-8765x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday-Saturday: 4:00pm - 2:00am
Sunday: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Global, International
- Executive Chef: Nick Gurski
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Fridays and Saturdays:
10pm to 2am Get up close and personal with Boston"s sexiest party scene. Keep it moving with our carousel of Dj performances.
A word from BOND at The Langham, Boston
Located in the heart of Boston, BOND is situated inside of The Langham, Boston. BOND is open seven days a week and offers small plates of global cuisine for dinner and an evening of nightlife with custom-mixed music and drinks.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
BOND at The Langham, Boston reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
late-night find (7)good for groups (5)romantic (5)special occasion (5)vibrant bar scene (4)fit for foodies (2)hot spot (2)great for lunch (1)great for brunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- the place to bemariaVIPDined on 9/10/2014first off, you can't beat the gorgeous, open expanse of the room with crystal chandeliers but a modern feel. we met out of town friends and all had different food needs. the waitress couldn't be more friendly or accommodating. one of us wasn't eating-fine, one of us had an al-fine, and i had a big plate of grilled veges-with only salt and oil, but they were outstanding. she also helped us concoct a drink we wanted with fresh herbs. bond really covers it all and is a good place no matter what your needs are.Special Features:
- Ambience great, alcohol diluted!!annaVIPDined on 8/29/2014Went there for dinner. Whiskey and the cocktails were both watered down. We ordered the Thai Spring rolls - $ 10 for 2 pcs, The Shrimp on toasted Baguette 2 pcs each for $ 18 - was delicious - the best of the evening; Sweet Soy Chicken Lollipops - 4 small drum sticks for $ 14 - nicely presented, taste Ok ; Crispy point Calamari for $ 14 - Plenty of Calamari and was enough to share between 5 people. The grilled Pork Belly for $ 26 was strictly ok and the Pan Roasted Chicken Breast for $ 28 was way too salty. Would not recommend the chicken.Special Features:
- Sexy Young Professional LoungehimandherDined on 8/23/2014We visit Boston from Miami frequently. We went looking for a club experience and found it at Bond. They have a dress code - very sexy! There was a line, a bouncer, and a pretty girl with a clipboard - all the elements necessary for even the most modest Miami club. Needless to say, we were impressed! Bartenders made great drinks, the DJ played a great selection of music, and the people were the sexy young professionals crowd. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for bday drinksFoodie2016Dined on 8/22/2014They do a great job elegantly presenting a bday cake for the special someone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SavvyVegetarianDined on 7/8/2014The waitress was friendly and pleasant but the service was painfully slow. It was a Tuesday night with few other tables seated so no real obvious reason why it took so long to order and receive the food. We were with great company so we didnt mind, but the meal did take over 3 hours.
- BondMiraclemaker11Dined on 6/21/2014Ambiance and food were stellar. Music was a touch too loud. The servers were great when there but they seemed to disappear at times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Business DinnerhcmomDined on 6/18/2014The service was outstanding. The food was all good although the lobster risotto was salty. Would definitly be back for a business dinner.Special Features:
- The following 14 reviews are from the BOND at The Langham, Boston reviews archive.
- LoudRMorseDined on 5/1/2014Great food. Too loud. Pounding, repetitive music for 3 hours.Special Features:
- DisappointingTomalcanDined on 4/21/2014Very expensive, but good food. Not much happening here, especially given it was Marathon weekend. Probably won't return.Special Features:
- Nice ambience not so great food.ApjdDined on 3/29/2014We were there for and evening out with girl friends. We enjoyed the ambience of the lounge very much. It was ver nice, quiet and sophisticated. That is until about 10pm when large crowds of fresh-out-of-college types descended on the bar where there was no place to sit even. It got REALLY loud then. The food was good but portion sizes for the price were not quite right for some things for eg, we ordered the Azorean cheese plate and that literally arrived with 3 slices of cheese that were 1.5 inch x1.5 inch with a thickness of maybe 3millimeters. Not worth it. The chicken lollipops were very good, the mushroom arancini balls were ok. I had the lobster risotto which was good but some of the rice was undercooked. Cocktails were just ok.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for drinks with friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/24/2014We went during the weekday and had no problem with a reservation. Food was good, drinks even better.Special Features:
- Great spot for business meetingsjdcarVIPDined on 3/6/2014Quiet, upscale place that is tucked away in the Langham Hotel (fka Le Meridien). Great decor and very good food (housemade chips on the table, fantastic clam chowder, yellow-fin tuna burger). Highlight recommend this spot for an evening drink or business lunch.Special Features:
- An uneven experienceBarkersDined on 2/14/2014We ate at Bond Restaurant for Valentine's Day, which is seldom a typical experience at most restaurants. Bond is in what was, at one time, the main lobby of the Boston Federal Reserve Building, so it is a very large room. The bar is at one end of the room with informal seating down the middle and formal seating along the sides. This combination creates a very noisy dining environment. The service was good, but not exceptional. Our salads and entrées were excellent, but the appetizer (hummus with chips) was quite bland and the desert was a bit of a disappointment, especially considering the incredible choices the hotel offered at its Chocolate Bar the next morning.Special Features:
- Food was incredibly dissapointing.parkhplaceVIPDined on 1/30/2014Food was incredibly dissapointing. Such a shame to let such a beautiful room go to waste. Best example in town pf getting the least out of a great setting. Even the music seemed out of sync with the crowd.
- Despite the fact we were guestsfoodieDined on 12/25/2013Despite the fact we were guests of the hotel and had made reservations two weeks prior we were placed right beside the elevator when there were ample seats in more desirable locations. Children should not be allowed to run wild, screaming and clambering over the furniture. The smoked duck and leg confit exceeded my expectations. The prix fixe Christmas dinner menu was the better choice.Special Features:
- I wasn't as impressed as I thought.Tee1023Dined on 12/8/2013Beautiful atmosphere... but the service was a bit lax. Also a lack of privacy. You are seated so close to strangers that they may as well pass the salt. The food was good but the drinks were terrible! Me and a friend ordered 2 totally different drinks but they both taste like butane! Not that I drink butane to know but those drinks were not appealing and at 15 dollars a drink... I would like to think you could at least DRINK IT!. Sad to say, I tried it but I probably won't return. It's always nice to try things once. However, what wasn't such a great experience for me, may end up being someone else's good review.Special Features:
- Hard to believe a restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 12/6/2013Hard to believe a restaurant can prepare such bad food
- LoudOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 11/16/2013Probably a good place to go after work on Friday. NOT a good place for Saturday evening dinnerSpecial Features:
- Poor foodRegularguestDined on 10/28/2013Nice bar, but the food was very bad. The tables are in the bar. We have been there for cocktails and the atmosphere is great for drinks. They should drop the attempt to call this a restaurant. Salmon wrapped in ham was strange. The scallops tasted fishy and were chewy.
- OverratedWackyVIPDined on 10/12/2013Bond was OK, but not great! Acoustics are terrible for tring to conduct conversation during dinner. Trying too hard to be upscale restaurant and hot bar scene in the same open room! Dioesn't work !
- Very nice room and the serviceNicknameVIPDined on 8/24/2013Very nice room and the service was good. The food was very bland. It lacked the right seasoning.