Bond 45 - National Harbor
149 Waterfront Street
Oxon Hill, MD 20745Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Bond 45 - National Harbor
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://bond45.com/
- Phone: 3018391445
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Saturday-Sunday: Noon-4:00pm
Dinner:Sunday-Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday 5:00 - 11pm,
Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday 4:00-10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: At Bond 45 National Harbor your occasion is our great privilege. Whether hosting a corporate event or celebrating one of life's momentous occasions, the food, service and ambiance of Bond 45 National Harbor are unparalled. We provide several options for both seated dinners and cocktail receptions.
- Private Party Contact: Nicole Sylver 3018321487
- Special Events: For Private Events please contact Nicole Sylver at 301-832-1487
A word from Bond 45 - National Harbor
Bond 45 serves up a genuine Italian experience including real American 'firsts'Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bond 45 - National Harbor reviews from OpenTable diners
165 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (90)scenic view (76)romantic (49)fit for foodies (43)great for outdoor dining (41)good for groups (37)notable wine list (33)hot spot (14)neighborhood gem (14)kid-friendly (10)vibrant bar scene (8)great for lunch (7)late-night find (7)great for brunch (3)Show More
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/27/2014I picked Bond 45 out of Website for National Harbor and it was a great choice.....Special Features:
- anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014very good steakhouse, one of the best steaks I've had in the DC area. fabulous puff pastry bread /excellent cheese cake. Wait staff excellent, patio has wonderful sunset view and view of the ferris wheelSpecial Features:
- BirthdayDinnerDiningDameDined on 9/27/2014Food was excellent as usual. Service and seating, not so much. We had an early reservation and place was pretty empty. Seated off to the side with late afternoon sun making area pretty warm. Bench seat was dirty. Cleaned when we were ready to leave. Inatttentive service except for water.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date NightKadineDined on 9/25/2014Perfect choice for a date night. Wine, whiskey and steak. Food was tasty. Service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place for businessInterviewdinnerVIPDined on 9/22/2014This is a great spot to bring a client when your at the Convention center for a conference. Great Service, Great Food and an easy walk from the convention center.Special Features:
- 1st Anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/21/2014We celebrated our first wedding anniversary at dinner here. They were ver accommodating, allowing us to come earlier as we arrived one hour prior. Service was good.Food was good. I would return.Special Features:
- Bad ServiceChrisDined on 9/20/2014Terrible overall experience. Had 2 waiters and order was still messed up. 45 min for sautéed spinach? Crazy, never got a refill on beverages and had to track down a manager to get my check. Who by the way I'm guessing knew service was bad, because he never once asked how everything was.Special Features:
- Excellent service & tasty foodDCLocalVIPDined on 9/19/2014After bragging to our friends how great this place was we finally got them to come out and try it. We all had the filets but unfortunately 3 of 4 were overcooked. While disappointing, they replaced the steaks and more than made up for it in service and free desserts. Our friends said the replacement steaks were worth the wait and it turned out to be an excellent night despite a bit of rockiness. The staff here is top notch. The food, when done right, is amazing. Great flavors - the prosciutto and mozzarella platter is fantastic. The asparagus with cheese is a must order and there is no bad option on the giant desserts.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a pleasant experienceGirlsWeekendDined on 9/19/2014Customers were offered complimentary champagne after being seated, we were not. The poor service continued from there. We felt ignored most of the dinning experience, the dinning room was not busy. The filet was prepared very well, the rest of the food was fair and overpriced.Special Features:
- Great DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 9/19/2014The experience was excellent, it was great food, service, ambiance. Well worth the money!Special Features:
- A Gem in the NeighborhoodTribecaGirlDined on 9/17/2014The special occasion dinner I wanted could not have been more perfect. The special guy in my life was celebrating his 49th birthday. I wanted a great place to celebrate his day and show him he's wasn't getting older but better. Bond 45 was at the top of the scale, from taking my 5-7 phone calls to discuss the reservation, seating us at the perfect table (in an alcove looking out at the ferris wheel and water), assigning our waiter Steve, who had the perfect balance of attentiveness without being bothersome, amazing food - we had the filet with lobster and the NY Strip, to the waitstaff and managers singing happy birthday to him in Italian with a lovely desert. I will go to this restaurant again and again.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerJeffreyDined on 9/14/2014My partner and I had a wonderful dinner at Bond 45 Last night. The weather and ambiance were specatacular. We choose this restaurant after having a wonderful Valentine's Day dinner there earlier this year. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- great servicegourmetmanDined on 9/14/2014I really enjoyed the steak and the level of attention given to our table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Veal Parm!!!ALLGOOD55VIPDined on 9/13/2014Great dish...a must have. Server was very good with excellent recommendations.Special Features:
- Bond 45OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014Hello, we were disappointed with Bond 45 this time. We were really excited about a mojito to find out they were out of mint. Then we wanted the chocolate mousse desert, went to order it and found out they were out of that. The steak we ordered was suppose to be medium/well and it was well. We had brought friends with us to show them what a great place Bond 45 was and it was a disappointment. Our friend said it was a 4 out of 10. :(Special Features:
- Overpriced and bad serviceAvonneDined on 9/13/2014My experience at this restaurant was not a good one. Our waitress was rude, unfriendly, rushed and inattentive, she didn’t greet us or introduce herself. I asked her a few questions about the menu, and apparently I bothered her, she was extremely vague and uninterested. After 10 minutes, we asked if we were supposed to have bread for the table, she said her “helper” is supposed to take care of that, and brought out cold bread. As for the oil mixture - she poured the Olive oil, vinaigrette and seasons in a bowl and left, without mixing it or saying a word. Our entrees - the stuffed lobster and my boyfriend had the bone in filet - were delicious. The roasted potatoes and sautéed spinach were extremely salty, and completely overpriced.Special Features:
- DeliciousesilberholzDined on 9/13/2014We found Bond 45 to have excellent food. We were unfortunately seated right at the entrance of the dining room, so the traffic in and out did not create the ambiance we would have wanted. It was also a bit noisy because of our location. Service was a little slow at times, but not bad. The food made up for most of this.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An approximation of NYC Bond45ewilDined on 9/12/2014We love Bond45 and when we visit New York City, we like to dine there. The Bond45 in National Harbor is not nearly the same experience. If you've been to Bond45 in National Harbor, be sure to try the one in NYC so you can see what I mean. If you've been to Bond45 in NYC, don't have expectations of the same experience at Bond45 National Harbor. The food was not bad, but not nearly worth the price.
- Food Great, Service not as muchRubysmomDined on 9/12/2014We've eaten at Bond 45 National Harbor before and have had great dinners, food and service. It has become our favorite place for steak. This time service was off. We were seated where evening sun was right in our eyes. We mentioned this to our waitress but she seemed to think we should just wait for the sun to go down. My husband then flagged a manager who quickly moved us to another section but then our waitress was much less attentive, perhaps because we were out of her area? Anyway, we'll return again but we'll be careful where we are seated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GooddinningDined on 9/10/2014While the food was good, it was not worth the price. Very expensive.Special Features:
- The worst place I ever been toTony12Dined on 9/7/2014Bad service one hour and half to get the food and it was coldSpecial Features:
- ExcellentthielbmwDined on 9/1/2014Went here for the first time to celebrate our Anniversary. Excellent food, service, and overall experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful eveningMikeBDined on 8/30/2014We ate at Bond 45 on Saturday, August 30 2014 which was the middle of Labor Day weekend at National Harbor. The area was VERY crowded so we were afraid that the restaurant might be too crowded with tourists and families and the possibility of having a nice dinner without too much noise would be low. However, our seating was great and the service was outstanding. The food was very good - be sure to get the mozzarella and prosciutto appetizer. The dinner and the evening was wonderful.Special Features:
- It was ok.NeechDined on 8/30/2014For the price, which was excessive at best, I thought the place was a total let down. I am not afraid to spend money on food. I love steak houses, but $62 for a cowboy ribeye that is tough, and over cooked is unacceptable. $12 for a dry over cooked bowl of Mac and cheese that punted to about a cup also excessive. So the point was the price but what I got for the money. Dessert was yummy but again $12. All said and done $340 for 2 people (app, meal, and two cocktails).
- Daughters Sweet 16 Birthday DinnerFood4lifeDined on 8/30/2014The quality of the food was very good. The service was rough and not the experience level expected from a fine steakhouse. The atmosphere was average not high end. Desert offering was only three cakes. Good place but not great especially for the prices.
- Bond 45CookieDined on 8/29/2014The prices were a bit high. A la carte. Prime Rib was excellent. The dessert was not very good. It was some type of vanilla type cake with "marshmallow" topping and very expensive. Wine per glass was high but had a nice variety. We sat outside in the evening, there was a band playing on the waterfront area that was a little loud but could still talk without yelling at each other. Popovers was the "bread" with olive oil that needed some seasoning. Ground pepper didn't help it. THey seemed to be short staffed for a friday night, and our server was very busy. Mashed potatoes almost tasted like instant. No flavor. Asparagus, cesear salad and the mozzarella was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TastyJustSayinDined on 8/27/2014Great food and service. Dry aged steaks are amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a nice experience.MarcyDined on 8/24/2014Fresh Chocolate chips were awesome! Oscar the waiter was extremely attentive with a good sense of humor. Crab Steak was also great. Only complaint the outside area was too hot in sun to be enjoyableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice people but wasnt lucky w/mealbreeoxdDined on 8/23/2014The service at this restuarant was very good. They seated us a half hour early on a Sat. night & we went right to a table. Very nice atmosphere. I enjoyed the sparkling water to start. Our waiter was very nice, but too difficult to understand. He had to repeat our specials a few times and we did not know what he was saying. I can not drink alcohol so I asked for a mocktail , & I ended up with grapefruit juice. I ordered the soup special & it was out. My family enjoyed apps just fine. Everyone in my group except for me ordered the steak & it looked divine- def stick with the steaks. I ordered the stuffed lobster, which wasnt cooked fully, and sent back. Unfortunately after seeing jello lobster I couldnt eat it. Kinda sad for a $400+ dinner.Special Features:
- Horrible ExperienceShannonDined on 8/23/2014Bad from beginning to end. The service was the worst; the waiter was condescending and never filled my water glass again or offered to get my more hot water for my tea. Our dinner took forever and when it arrived, my husband's $49 steak was tough. My medium well salmon was raw and had to be sent back, which took forever as did my side of asparagus. I ended up eating my quinoa salad side, which was good. The waiter came over and apologized about my salmon and said the manager would be over to talk to us, but she never came. He also gave us an appetizer w/ mozzarella and tomato even though he knew I didn't eat dairy - seriously. In the end my salmon was comped, but at that point who cares. It took forever to get the bill as well. Just awful.
- MediocrityBethDined on 8/21/2014Food was okay. Nothing special. Terribly overpriced. Service was poor.Special Features:
- ExceptionalING1Dined on 8/15/2014While I did end up spending over $100, it was well worth it. The food was delicious, especially the homemade mozzerella! The food came out very quickly, and everyone was super nice. It is a perfect special occasion/date restaurant that I'd recommend to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/15/2014Loved this place! Probably the best filet mignon I've ever had, perfectly done. Attentive service but not hovering too much.Special Features:
- Bond 45DenzelMogVIPDined on 8/15/2014Bond 45 is one if the best spots at National Harbor. If weather is nice sit ouside, especially on weekends some love music outside. Food has potential, but service needs improvement.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/15/2014Might be considered expensive but well worth every penny! This is my new favorite special place! Loved it! Food was great! Drinks were fantastic! Service was outstanding! Can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- Very ExpensiveBarryVIPDined on 8/12/2014My wife and I love your food but sooo expensive. Half order spaghetti ( about the size of 1/4 order ) $21. Give me a break! You need to add some other pasta. Make some pasta available with main dishes, especially veal parmigian, and add "easy" deserts: sorbet, gelato, etc. We'd love to return frequently and love to bring friends but I'd need to warn them re: prices.Special Features:
- Priceyeaterouter1Dined on 8/10/2014My girlfriend and I dined there for her birthday. I had reservations, however, the place was empty and we weren't greeted at the door by the host/hostess. I quick glance at the menu explained the very thin crowd. The food prices were inexplicably high. Our choices for water were presented like so. "Which would you like sparkling water which is $11/bottle (quart) , spring, or tap water?" Obviously the visual on gets from the mention of tap water isn't very appealing, so we chose spring for $8 / quart. Aside from the tacky presentation, the people were nice and food was really good, but not worth the price. The New York strip steak was $47 with some patty parts. All sides were ala carte for $ 12. Tasty, but not with it.Special Features:
- SardinianNickDined on 8/10/2014Overpriced! Mediocre! Very stingy with fresh ingredients.
- Romantic and scenicLauraDined on 8/9/2014Wonderful staff, fantastic food. View was superb. Beautiful, romantic, classy spot for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunchfamily5funDined on 8/9/2014We had a great lunch. Wonderful food and service for a family of five!!! Loved the scenic view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.