3108 N Broadway
Chicago, IL 60657Neighborhood:
Lakeview / East Lakeview
IndianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bombayblissonline.com/
- Phone: (773) 616-9477
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:00am - 3:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday 4:00pm - 10:00pm.
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday 11:00am - 3:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vegetarian / Vegan, Pakistani, Indian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: BYO Liquor, Delivery, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Bombay Bliss strives to be the best Indian restaurant available in Lakeview, featuring a diverse menu with dishes from various cuisines from all regions of India. Treat your guests to a unique experience as our skilled chefs and attentive wait-staff cater to your gathering’s every need.
- Private Party Contact: Mumtaz Rizvi 8554193121
A word from Bombay Bliss
Bombay Bliss strives to be the best Indian restaurant available in Lakeview. Bombay Bliss features a very diverse menu with dishes from various cuisines from all regions of India. We offer our guests, chicken, lamb and vegetarian selections. We also offer vegan and gluten free dishes for our guests. Bombay Bliss serves great food at reasonable prices. We treat our guests in the traditional way. Our service commitment fosters a “customer is always right” attitude.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bombay Bliss reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since August 1, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (2)romantic (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Is the chef a vegetarian?MaryVIPDined on 9/7/2014It is unusual to have such a wide swing in food quality - if it's good....it's good. At Bombay Bliss the non-meat dishes were lovely - the dal mahani and raita absolutely excellent - the rice properly prepared - the naan pouffy and hot and lovely. But the meat!! My lamb dish was rock hard chunks of inedible meat - had to have been on a back burner for 72 hours or more. It should have been thrown out, not served. The tandoori chicken was also dry and improperly seasoned - not totally inedible as the lamb was - but pretty bad. I asked the waitress if the chef was a vegetarian - she smiled but didn't answer.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/5/2014We love Indian food, and this place is delicous every time. Cheers for a great BYOB in the neighborhood! The staff is very friendly, and they are the perfect amount of attentive and give you the right amount of space. We've been here on date nights and with groups - both ways have been great. Good portions, good sharing sizes, and delicous food. It's best to order several things and pass them around because each item is really tasty. Expect great leftovers...Special Features:
- The following 5 reviews are from the Bombay Bliss reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/28/2014We ate dinner at the outdoor patio, which was a really nice experience. Gotta get these Chicago summer days while we can! Everyone else dining near us seemed to be enjoying their meals, too. We've been here several times, and we're glad to see that they're on Open Table these days. The Chicken Tikka Masala is out-of-this-world-good. Seriously, I'd bottle up that sauce and slather it on rice for days. Such good flavor, and it is perfect every time we go. Thanks, Bombay Bliss!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/26/2014This is a very welcome addition to the neighborhood! Having an Indian restaurant with such quality food is hopefully going to we well-received and supported. This block of Broadway needs more places like this! Bombay Bliss is both a place to casually go with a lively group on the way out, as well as to go on a date when you are feeling a little more formal. We just love good food no matter the occasion. Everything we have had here is really great and has nice flavors. Some items are very traditional, and some have been "Americanized" slightly. Either way, we have found them to be delicious and in good portion. The service here is a nice blend of casual and respectful. The interior is clean and crisp with nice accents.Special Features:
- Quiet, varied menulemongrassDined on 7/12/2014Overall, the dining was decent. We opted for eating on the patio as it was a beautiful night. Its just tables outside - could do a little to make the setting more inviting (flowers, etc). The service was acceptable. It was BYOB which I didn't know about until we got there so was disappointed not to be able to have a glass of wine with our dinner. The food was good, we had lamb which was tender and flavorfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good choice for appetizersOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/30/2014Good choice for appetizers . Excellent grill food very wine friendly. Service was well-timed and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I loved it. Who knew?DLofdaWestLoopDined on 3/1/2014Honestly, I have the eating habits of a 5th grader. But, I dined here with friends a while back (their call)... and, surprisingly, couldn't wait to return. And I did just that the other night. While I checked the "FIT FOR FOODIES" box, I am so not one, that I hope I don't mislead. Everything was delicious. I had their version of Kung Pao chicken... which didn't look or taste like the KPC I get at most Asian restaurants. It was very flavorful and enjoyable. On both occasions, my companions also had high marks for their entrees. In fact, a pal who is MUCH pickier that I (Vegan. Won't eat foods with the letter "B" in them. That bad.) actually called ahead to make sure they would have something for him. Well, they came up with something great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.