Bombay Bar and Grill
102 West High Street
Lexington, KY 60606Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
Bombay Bar and Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.indianfoodinlexingtonky.com/bombayhome.html
- Phone: 8593897107
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
A word from Bombay Bar and Grill
Bombay is a major city in India and it is popular tourist destination. It has many fine hotels, museums and stores. Bombay is home to many of India's movie stars and its movie industry. Bombay is also known for its fine food. The Bombay Bar & Grill Restaurant serves authentic Indian cuisine. Sumathi is the head chef of Bombay Bar & Grill Restaurant and she thoroughly enjoys cooking delicious Indian food and serving the community.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bombay Bar and Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (3)neighborhood gem (3)romantic (1)good for groups (1)Show More
- Great food.KamiDined on 10/11/2014We literally stumbled upon Bombay after running the Bourbon Chase. Didn't know we were in the mood for Indian until we ate all the delicious food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good Indian!ValnNaplesVIPDined on 8/15/2014If you know and like Indian food you'll be very happy eating at Bombay Bar and Grill!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good food - authenticJoeZDined on 7/31/2014Bombay Grill has been around for a long time and the quality of the food and the experience help explain that. Extensive menu. Good Service. We will go back.Special Features:
- The following 7 reviews are from the Bombay Bar and Grill reviews archive.
- FrankVIPDined on 6/7/2014I was visiting Lexington and decided to try Indian food. The food was really good & the service was excellent. This was a wonderful experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodFTLguestsDined on 2/28/2014Good food and good service. Decor could be updated but the restaurant seems to be quite clean. I highly recommend the Bombay Na'an.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time to try Indian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/20/2013Had a large group which they accomodated on a busy Saturday night. Everyone was asked as to how spicy they wanted their food so everyone was happy. Dishes with beef or prawns were a bit skimpy on protein-too much sauce. Naan was delicious. Will be back.Special Features:
- Great Korma karma but wine whine.FunbrewDined on 3/8/2013Food is outstanding. Some of the best Indian food I have had. Service is good but you feel like they are trying to push you a bit to order. While they have a great wine selection they need to learn the art of pouring wine. They place all the glasses at one end and fill them at once. A minor point but important to foodies and lovers of good wine. However, These things won't keep me from going back.Special Features:
- I went to this place becauseAdamVIPDined on 1/26/2013I went to this place because it was near our hotel. The food was very good and unique. The service was great as well, attentive but not pushy. I will be visiting this place again when I come back to Lexington.Special Features:
- Great Indian CuisineTedders14Dined on 12/23/2012We had a wonderful meal at Bombay Bar and Grill. We hadn't eaten at the restaurant under the new management and we were worried that it may not be as good as before. But we were wrong to be worried. Everything was terrific!!Special Features:
- Excellent! As usual...OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/16/2012I've dined here before and I always enjoy eating here. The place is small, but has an additional room if it gets crowded. A friend of mine who just LOVES spicy food was in town so we had dinner here at the Bombay. He loved it and so did I. You can ask for your entree as mild or spicy as you like it. When the spices are on the hot side, they do not obscure the good flavor of the dish. I had the Chicken Saag and it was great. The Naan is great and the service is very good. They do not rush you here so take your time, but if you want to just come in, eat, and leave, they can handle that rather well too. The wine list is a little limited, but they have what I like.Special Features: