415 Rt 18 South
East Brunswick, NJ 08816Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bollywoodtadkanj.com/
- Phone: 7322382352
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Delivery, Takeout
A word from Bollywood Tadka
Welcome to Bollywood Tadka restaurant! For Centuries, Indian Cuisine has been famous for its rich, royal and creative gourmet. At Bollywood Tadka we bring you the best assorted gamut of dishes from the cultures in the North West Frontier regions of our Beautiful Country that is as diversified as it is united in religion, culture and entertainment. Indian Cuisine enjoys a great reputation among all ethnic foods in the world. It has an uncanny charm, and those who try it find it rich in taste and flavor. A common ingredient in the Indian food is a wide range of spices. The secret of Indian Cuisine is in proper use of selected spices to bring out rich flavor, aroma and character in food. Try for yourself today and make a reservation.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bollywood Tadka reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance1.8Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (2)Show More
- Good Food; Lousy ServiceOpenTableDiner2013VIPDined on 6/22/2014Though the food was good, I would not eat at Bollywood Tadka again because the service was so poor. I was ignored upon entering the restaurant though the restaurant was practially empty. They seated an Indian couple who came in after me before they even acknowledged me. When I was finally seated, it took a while to get someone to take my order and I finally had to get up, walk to the counter and ask for my check in order to leave. Food, no matter how good, could never get rid of the bad taste this place left in my mouth.
- The following 5 reviews are from the Bollywood Tadka reviews archive.
- Consistently Good Food & Servicebagellover23Dined on 2/15/2014This was my third visit to Bollywood Tadka, and I have had a pleasurable experience each visit. The food is always delicious, and the service is always good. Our water glasses were always full. BYOB is a huge plus. A great Indian Food find for the area.Special Features:
- Bollywood DisapointmentJessieBDined on 1/29/2014We were one of two occupied tables. I had to ask 2 people to put my Open Table reservation in the computer. The waiter had a hard time understanding our order and I had to correct him a few times to make sure we got what we ordered I ordered to Cocoanut soup and it was watery with very little cocoanut.. My companions main course was served but my order and the rice and bread took another 5 minutes to arrive. No apologies were offered. I would rate the food just OK with better Indian restaurants in the area.
- Hidden Jem!LaLaJerzeeGrrlDined on 10/13/2013First time here. Food was excellent! Service attentive. Table a little crowded, but not overly so, and they brought another one over to handle all the food we ordered!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great value!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/25/2013We've been to Bollywood Tadka several times, now. The food always tastes freshly prepared, hot, and incredibly flavorful. Notably, everyone who works there, from the owner to the wait and bussing staff, are exceptionally courteous, friendly, and helpful. We often make it a point to come to Bollywood Tadka when we want to eat Indian, which is often!
- Lunch buffet had limited choices,OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 4/9/2013Lunch buffet had limited choices, but it was good.