1051 Gayley Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90024Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thebollywoodbites.com/
- Phone: (818) 235-3291
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10;00pm, Friday - Sunday: 11:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vegetarian, Indian
- Executive Chef: Sanjay Patel
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wine
A word from Bollywood Bites
My desire is to serve the best Indian cuisine to people of America and around the world with ALL FRESH and ALL NATURAL Indian food through ‘BOLLYWOOD BITES’. All Indian spices are very good and have great health benefits. The cure for most of the ailments lies in the Indian spices.Just a little bit of care and attention will help in health benefits. I tried to incorporate my knowledge of spices and years of experience in making healthy, delicious food with my celebrity loved cooking style and has created the ALL NATURAL blend of Indian spices in my “ALL-IN-ONE” CURRY PASTE and SEA FOOD PASTE. My desire to serve all people around the world with my healthy, all natural, flavoured food. Please give honor to BOLLYWOOD BITES to serve you and make your next occasion tastefully memorable.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bollywood Bites reviews from OpenTable diners
- Delicious Indian FoodMichaelVIPDined on 7/11/2014A real find in Westwood Village. Flavorable food and nice presentation. Loved itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- okayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/9/2014the food was good but service okay. They did NOT accept Open Table 20 dollars cheque and did not explain why.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a deluxe ambiance; good foodkathe90035VIPDined on 2/1/2014The Tandoori Lamb Tika was really good; will go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.