4606 Boy Scout Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33607Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.boizao.com/
- Phone: (813) 286-7100
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Friday & Saturday: 5:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Sunday: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining rooms for your special events.
- Private Party Contact: Michael Nambiar - Group Sales Manager 8887917256
A word from Boizao Steakhouse
Bringing the authenticity and traditional Brazilian style to Tampa Bay diners since 2007. Boizao Steakhouse provides the ultimate dining experience with a variety of 17 prime cuts of meat grilled to perfection and served by the gaucho chefs. The cornacopious salad bar features 50 items & with three delicious side dishes including the favorite “pao de queijo” (cheese bread), fried bananas & mashed potatos. A sweet treat for every taste: fine selection of desserts traditional to Brazil and local favorites, served “a la carte”. Come try Boizao’s signature The “Caipirinha” and a veriety of after dinner liqours as well as extensive wine collection and full bar there is always something to enjoy.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Boizao Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
- Special NightShaunTVIPDined on 8/18/2013I'm a repeat offender at Boizao, I love to go especially when the have the 50% off night. it's fun, energetic, and exquisite. this time there was 7 of us. we all had fun. the service was a bit poor, the meat porters seem to always run out of meat by the time they made to our table. I was annoyed. but the place was super busy. I will go again. no doubt about that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverbookedHatingWaitingDined on 8/17/2013Even though we had reservations for 7:30 PM, we had to wait 50 minutes. They obviously overbook our party was not the only one who had to wait, many parties waiting, some with little children who were hungry and crying. Several parties left. The salad bar is outstanding, except for the flank steak, all the meats are too salty. Boizao is really a place you go if you want to overeat. I have been there five to six times in the last five years. It is a good once a year experience. It is definitively not a foodie place. The service was slow. We got our bread and mashed potatoes halfway through our dinner. The place was understaffed for the amount of people there. The servers holding long skewers with the meats were very scarce and hard to find.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DiscountsDupedDined on 8/17/2013Discount structure should be clarified. There seems to be a disconnect between what was on the site versus what was expalined at the restaraunt. There was no mention of an 18% automatic gratuity and the 50% discount was changed to 25% because i did not have the paper coupon???? I paid the same as i normally pay for a meal for two. I felt had!Special Features:
- Go to Texas de Brazil instead!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/17/2013Food was mediocre at best and the service was awful, they automatically added an 18% tip to add insult to injury. We were a party of 2 and had to wait constantly for anything we needed. I love Texas de Brazil and we had never been here so wanted to give it a try. We will never go back.
- FoodFoodieDined on 8/11/2013The food at this brazilian steakhouse is amazing. So glad I found this place in Tampa.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We like to go here for specialFPHZDined on 8/10/2013We like to go here for special occasions and celebrations. The variety of meats come by to serve is fast and frequent. We turned our card over to red many a times to catch up eating what was already on our plates. Overall, quality is very good. Be aware, some of the meats can be overly salted or seasoned/marinated. Great salad bar with wonderful variety to offer. Always amazed of the offerings on the salad bar. Recommend take a short break from the meat and have a plate of veggies during the meal. Desserts are ample size. Service was attentive for our large group of 9.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible serviceKmittchDined on 8/4/2013We had a reservation at 8:15. We watched numerous families (at least five) walk in after us & get seated before us. We did not get seated until 9:30. We were the last party of the night to get seated. My family dines here often and we love the food, but after this experience, we will be visiting Texas de brazil more often. We also talked to the manager, which happened to be the same man who sat the families before us, who only had a wait time of 10 minutes. They also had not made a reservation. We complained throughout our whole dinner but no one seemed to care. Terrible service & we do not plan on dining here again. Texas de brazil is right down the street with equal quality food- who sits you when you arrive for your reservation.Special Features:
- Exciting place!raffermVIPDined on 7/28/2013This was not the first time we had dinner at Boizao. Once again the food was exquisite and the choices were great. We have learned our favorites and overdo at the salad bar! We purposely make an early reservation. By, 6:00pm there were several loud groups in the dining room. This is not the managements fault! But, annoying if you are trying to have a conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What you'd expectJohnniePastaVIPDined on 7/27/2013Great salad bar. Good meat. Although I must admit, we saw the gys with chicken, pork and sausage. More frequently than I wish we would have.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic. Fine dining. Perfect.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/27/2013The place is beautiful. The ambience is perfect. The service is kind of similar of being in a cruise restaurant. Your girl will be impressed in this place (or your spouse or partner). You can enjoy as well with your family with no problem at all but have in mind that is a restaurant designed to couples. Yes you can get a table for 8 people if you want but it's not the place for it. Your group will ruin others night. If you want to eat like a pig and have fun with buddies go to Texas from Brazil. Another great place with great food. This place in particular is so fine and unique that you will love to be there just entering the door.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Dining ExperienceXiomiDined on 7/26/2013"I love the food, service and ambience" It was nice, relaxed and romantic too!" You can have a group or enjoy a date. We received excellent customer service from Michel and Mateo. Service was friendly, warm and pleasant. The food was fresh and delivered on time. I really enjoyed the Amarula! I really enjoyed this drink after my meal. I will definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Food. I Try to gofoiegrasloverDined on 7/22/2013Amazing Food. I Try to go 3 or 4 times a year and it is always perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our family had a great timesportDined on 7/19/2013Our family had a great time during the birthday dinner for our two boys. They had never been to Boizao Steakhouse and couldn't wait. I did le the restaurant know it was their birthdays when I made the reservation and it was noted but nothing was done for them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- presenting appetizing saladscapirra02Dined on 7/15/2013presenting appetizing salads and tasteful, the meat to taste of each customer, a variety of wines, desserts so I want to returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was the 50% discount day.nickz109VIPDined on 7/7/2013It was the 50% discount day. very busy and they should have been prepared with more food and staff. Most important, they didn't serve many cuts, including my favorite- beef ribs. Our waiter told us it's because of the sales. They should have told that upfront, i.e. in their email ad, too.
- Executive Asst.PennyDined on 6/21/2013My fiance loved the place it was his birthday gift so it was a nice surprise to him. Thank you...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Boizao for Father's day.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/16/2013I like this restaurant a lot. The meats were great except one or two were undercooked. Salad bar is very nice. The place was super crowded for Father's day, and we had to wait even with reservation. But the hostesses were quick to seat us after a few minutes. Those girls worked hard that day. The only complain I have is the price of the meal and everything else afterward. If your price is too high, the people will shy away. So bottom line: Great place but pricey.Special Features:
- Terrible!KristenVIPDined on 6/16/2013I made reservations for Father's Day at 5:15 PM. I have a small baby so figured the earlier the better to get us in and out. We WAITED and hour and a half for our 5:15 PM reservation. It was apparent the front desk staff hadn't a clue on how to handle reservations and a busy holiday. I would expect waiting awhile if I made 6:30, 7 or 7:30 reservations but not 5:15. We didn't sit down until 6:45 PM! We had no option but to stay since it would be busy everywhere else and we sat down after demanding to speak to a manager. Which he cleaned a table for us. They never collected our pager, so we kept it to see how long it would be until it buzzed. At 7:20 PM it finally went off. Absolutely ridiculous and the front desk were clueless.
- Terrible dining experiencekbrm1961Dined on 6/16/2013Normally Boizao is a good experience, but thanks to their taking of unlimited reservations, we waited for 75 minutes and were never seated. Used my smartphone to book a table at another local restaurant for 6:30 and were seated instantly upon our arrival. Reservation at 5pm. Told at 6pm we were "next". Told at 6:15 we were "next". Lobby was jammed with people, over a fifteen minute wait just to get the car from the valet. The kicker was checking other available reservations at 6:15 I noticed that Boizao was still offering "reservations" for the time we were leaving. Inexcusable, boorish, greedy behavior. Thanks for almost ruining my husbands father's day. I will not return - spent over $200 for dinner at ANOTHER restaurant.
- Active dining experience great funRepeatCustomerDined on 6/15/2013The active dining experience was great for our entire group--three generations including teenagers. Great variety, amazing salad bar, and the active participation bringing the meats around to the table was fun and entertaining for our entire group. Job well done!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the meatmichaeelDined on 6/8/2013This is a great place if you like meat. Wouldn't waste my stomach space on the salad bar for this is a place for meat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too Much FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/7/2013If you have an appetite, this is the place. The service is impeccable.Special Features:
- ALLWAYS A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCEMessyjohnVIPDined on 5/12/2013THE FOOD AND SERVICE WERE EXCEPTIONAL, THE WHOLE PARTY HAD A GREAT TIME.Special Features:
- Worse service ever!!! EvenOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2013Worse service ever!!! Even after making a reservation 5 hours before, when we arrive we where told that we had to wait. That the reservation will put us in front of the walk in. Well after waiting a half an hour and witness many parties walk in and being seated right away. I approached the manager and I was told in the most rude manner that I had to wait and there was nothing he could do. I basically gave him the beeper back, told him that he had just lost our business and walk away. My party was of 2 and I don't think that it was too hard to sit us earlier. It was my mother's day dinner and they ruined.
- ALL YOU CAN EAT PRIME STEAK $40SouthTampaFoodieDined on 5/6/2013That's all I have to say. Also, impressive salad bar. You really can't go wrong. Go if you're starving.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- so what do i think?mikieDined on 4/29/2013everything was top notch except I felt rushed. I felt like the quicker I ate, the quicker I became full and then paid the bill and needed to leave.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot for a big groupOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/1/2013Great spot for a big group dinner! Meats were excellent but I don't think I saw 17 different cuts as described.Special Features:
- There was construction inOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/30/2013There was construction in front of the restaurant which made it difficult to turn into the parking area. I just found out about the Boizao which means with a little advertising, your business could increase. The experience was wonderful.Special Features:
- A lot of food for the money SoftOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 3/24/2013A lot of food for the money Soft drinks a rip off Tiny 8 ox bottles of Soda Extra small glasses for Milk for kidsSpecial Features:
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 3/24/2013Huge dining area but service was personalized like we were the only ones there. Great wine selection and assistance with the menu was great. All servers were polite and friendly. Awesome experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AS USUAL YOU TEND TO OVEREAT.JDBSWBDined on 3/23/2013AS USUAL YOU TEND TO OVEREAT. THIS PLACE IS FOR THOSE WITH AN APPETITE. THE FOOD IS EXCELLENT, HOWEVER IT IS BEST TO REMEMBER THAT ALL OF IT IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. PICK YOUR SPOT AND GO FOR IT. THERE IS PLENTY TO CHOOSE FROM AND YOU WILL FIND SOMETHING TO PLEASE YOU.Special Features:
- A typical Brazilian Steakhouse.ChuckVIPDined on 3/20/2013A typical Brazilian Steakhouse. The tableside service is outstanding and the meat was tender and flavorful. It was a terrific evening for my customers and me.Special Features:
- Awesome food experience allReviewsofGuillermoDined on 2/25/2013Awesome food experience all around....the appetizer/salad/side dish bar is even fit for the vegans/vegetarians among us. But this is a carnivore's delight......be sure to come hungry! The Papaya & Mango desserts are also delicious.Special Features:
- Food is great, servers areOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/25/2013Food is great, servers are very attentive, really great place. Brought my mom in for her birthday and they gave her a free greeting and dessert without being asked to. I would definitely go back for another special occasion.Special Features:
- Won't go back!kmurphDined on 2/23/2013Will not go there again! Over-priced and not very good. The meat was all very salty---I normally salt my meat but this was already too salty for me. Too many items wrapped in bacon. The good stuff--filet (without bacon!) only came around once and of course, it was too salty. My husband wanted to go there because he is a big eater but he didn't like it either. Service wasnt' good either, except for the busboy who seemed eager to please. The regular waiter couldn't have cared less.
- Had a great time food wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/16/2013Had a great time food was very good I will go but there to eatSpecial Features:
- Good food, great service inside.catNe1Dined on 2/15/2013Good food, great service inside. Only downside is the crazy way they do the valet parking...more than 1/2 dozen cars backed up out on the busy street...we were concerned about the very real chance of getting rear-ended. There has to be a better way to handle the parking than that.Special Features:
- Excellent food with greatPattiPDined on 2/15/2013Excellent food with great customer service! Thank you to the great chef(s) and applaud their ability to serve such an extent of meats/flavors at various temperatures! Super! A sense of completion...once you were near the end ---the servers didn't come very often to near the table as often. This was minor---not very significant and will not prevent me from returning! The buffet was out of this world! The place was a crowd pleaser 100%%%%. Thank you.Special Features:
- CurascariaOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 2/14/2013Very nice place. Food is solid, and most of it is awesome but some of the beef was dry. Sausages on the other hand were phenomenal.Special Features:
- We all really enjoyed ourOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/9/2013We all really enjoyed our evening; however, it would be a good thing if the salad bar items were labeled..Special Features: