Boi Na Braza - Cincinnati
441 Vine St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Boi Na Braza - Cincinnati
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.boinabraza.com/
- Phone: 5134217111x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday 4:30pm - 7:00pm
Tuesday 4:30pm - 7:00pm
Wednesday 4:30pm - 7:00pm
Thursday 4:30pm - 7:00pm
Friday 4:30pm - 7:00pm
Monday 5:00pm - 9:45pm
Tuesday 5:00pm - 9:45pm
Wednesday 5:00pm - 9:45pm
Thursday 5:00pm - 9:45pm
Friday 5:00pm - 9:45pm
Saturday 5:00pm - 9:45pm
Sunday 5:00pm - 8:45pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse, Brazilian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private and semi-private areas available. Perfect setting for corporate meetings, private parties, special events and celebrations. Can accomodate large groups. A/V available.
- Private Party Contact: Cheryn Davidson 5134217111x
A word from Boi Na Braza - Cincinnati
The Dining Tradition from the Pampas of Southern Brazil. Boi Na Braza Brazilian Steak House, located downtown in the Carew Tower, offers an extraordinary Brazilian dining experience, with 15 selections of beef, pork, lamb and poultry cooked over an open fire and served tableside by Brazilian Gauchos. You'll also enjoy appetizers, a fabulous salad bar, wonderful desserts and an extensive list of wines and champagnes. Set price menu. Full bar. Private room and semi-private areas available. Open for lunch and dinner. Reservations recommended.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Boi Na Braza - Cincinnati reviews from OpenTable diners
168 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (137)good for groups (83)fit for foodies (71)romantic (64)notable wine list (31)scenic view (18)neighborhood gem (18)hot spot (18)kid-friendly (12)late-night find (9)great for lunch (8)vibrant bar scene (3)great for brunch (3)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/18/2014It was great. Nice atmosphere, very filling. Wonderful experience overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wedding Anniversary at Boi Na BrazatastebuddyDined on 10/18/2014What a fun experience! After over filling our plates with everytyhing amazing from the salad bar, we returned to our table to find a basket of soft, doughy cheese bread bites, fried polenta and plantains! Then came the never ending servings of tasty tender meats cut from the skewer and onto our plates...filet (favorite), sirloin, chicken, ribs, sausages (yummy!) and more. Our waiter was super friendly, couteous , and very attentive. Great place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just "okay"hanilyDined on 10/17/2014Pretty restaurant, impressive salad bar, mediocre food. We weren't even given prices when we were seated. Our waiter just explained how it works with the meat never talked prices and If I hadn't read other reviews, we wouldn't have had know how much the check would be. The pieces of meat they brought around very small and most were fatty or tough. I found one I that was better, but had to wait for them to come around again to give me another couple of bites. I saw a dessert cart but it was never brought around to us. Good though, because I overheard a waiter explaining to another couple that it wasn't included with dinner. The idea of this restaurant is cool, but don't expect to get a great meal.Special Features:
- Well worth it!BestAnniversaryDined on 10/11/2014My husband took me for our anniversary and it was so romantic, I was talking to the hostess and mentioned it was our anniversary...and they gave us a surprise anniversary dessert with a candle!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasioncatdog1234567Dined on 10/11/2014Salad bar was great, lots of choices. Interesting presentation.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnercamkenDined on 10/11/2014It was my wife's first time at Boi Na Braza. We continually kept asking for medium well selections but would only receive medium rare. The only thing that would catch my wife's eye would be all the blood on the serving plates. For the price of $140 I would definitely recommend several other restaurants in town.Special Features:
- Great experience!MgtelesDined on 10/10/2014It's a different and great place! Awesome experience in general!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantBobcatDined on 10/10/2014I've been here 3 times now and it's absolutely amazing. The food is without compare. I've never had meat cooked so perfectly! The service is the kind you dream of. They have the most professional and courtesy staff I've ever encountered. If you haven't been yet, go. If you've already been you already know you'll go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extremely Poor ServiceUnhappyDined on 9/27/2014We had party of 10. The service was absolutely horrible. In past, if you didn't want meat, you could get just the salad, which 3 people in our group did but were charged the same as others. After a while they quit coming around with the meat offerings. initially we were told the 2 birthdays would receive a free dessert. when they came out with the dessert, they ordered dessert. After they brought it, then they came out with 2 free ice creams, and charged for the 2 desserts. When came to paying bill which was $679.00, we requested assistance in separating it out. The person got frustrated, said would be right back. Half hour later, we had to ask for help as he never came back. Because of this plan to NEVER return.Special Features:
- Great Food and SceneMarineDined on 9/27/2014This was my 2nd time going and I will be back. Great food, romantic for my wife and I and nice scenery.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingKolyoDined on 9/22/2014One of the best restaurants in Cincinnati to go. make sure you are hungry :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food great varietyScottMDined on 9/20/2014Food was good but seemed a little on salty side. Still good though. More expensive than I thought. $230 before tip for 5. Only one glass of wine. It was a birthday celebration so we overlooked the the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingTRSreportDined on 9/17/2014The good was very disappointing. Nothing was great, just okay.Special Features:
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014We went here to celebrate our 25 year wedding anniversary with another couple who were also celebrating their 25th. From the moment we sat down to the moment we left, everything was outstanding. The service was incredible, we never had to wait or ask for anything, it was like they knew exactly what we needed and when we needed it! The salad bar cannot be described, it is overwhelming and the different cuts of meats were simply fabulous. We cannot wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Carnivore Paradise!mrsmDined on 9/12/2014My husband and I celebrated our first anniversary by having dinner here. Everything was impeccable! I have never had so many cuts of meat in one meal, and the salad bar featured a variety of unique sides. I loved the shrimp potato salad. The table side bar service was top notch. We had a great experience and will come back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome night.AwesomeDined on 9/9/2014The food was great. Service was wonderful. Plates were never empty. Always more food. Salad bar was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentManwithRomanceDined on 9/5/2014Great food and service! They had filled my request of private seating with a great view of fountain square. We got there and were seated perfect! Then first thing out of the waiters mouth was happy birthday to my wife! She was impressed and I was too. We will be back again soon for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/31/2014We went here for my son's 17 th birthday dinner at his request. We visited a similar restaurant in Orlando that he loves. The wait staff was very attentive and food service began immediately. Head waiter gave us some suggestions on Brazilian drink specialties that did not disappoint. They even gave him a special birthday dessert that was divine.While the price of the meal is rather expensive 50 bucks a person....it is all you can eat and certainly worthy of a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner!nagecasDined on 8/30/2014Me and some friends were having dinner, we wanted to say goodbye to one especial person in the group. Everything was great service, salad and of course the meat. I liked the most the house special. ..other meat cuts were also great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuzyDined on 8/29/2014Fantastic!! Will be back!! Service was amazing! Food was incredible!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BILL WAS CONFUSINGPERVICEDined on 8/23/2014THE PLACE AND FOOD WAS GREAT BUT THE BILL WAS VERY CONFUSING. i HAD A $ 50 GIFT CERTIFICATE AND WHEN THE BILL CAME IT HAD TWO DIFFERENT SECTIONS. THEY TOOK $35 OFF IN ONE SECTION AND $15 OFF IN ANOTHER. THEY HAD HOUSE CHARGE AND ADDED TIP. JUST TOO CONFUSING WHEN IT COULD BE VERY SIMPLE AND STRAIGHT FORWARD.Special Features:
- Delicious Food & Great ServiceDinnerandShowDined on 8/21/2014We went here as a party of 4 for a special meal for my son heading back to Germany to continue his service in the US Air Force. He enjoyed it very much as did all of us.Special Features:
- Loved itOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/20/2014This was my first time here and everything was amazing. It is pricey but for a special occasion totally worth it.Special Features:
- Fantastic!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2014The food was amazing! Loved all of the choices at the salad bar and the meat was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/17/2014Food was way too salty so we were unable to.eat meat. Only there 15 min. When we complained they still charged us 85.00. No discount. I did not want to spend 1.00. Very disappointed
- Always A great Experience!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/17/2014Awesome restaurant, always look forward to going there. The whole wait staff takes of you, you can ask for specific cuts of meat, and doneness. new items on salad island. Great place for that special occasion, birthday, anniversary, engagement, or just have to fill a need for meat. We went for restaurant week, had been looking forward to it for weeks and were not disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed At The ServiceEddieDined on 8/16/2014We went there Saturday night for Cincinnati restaurant week. Food was pretty good but can't say much about the service. At first, no one told us how to order meat and such, then we were at the very back of the restaurant and didn't have much food come to our table. The waiter who served our table seemed to be in a rush all the time, asked everything loud and briefly, didn't approach to us often, didn't see a smile on his face at all, quite disappointed about his service and absolutely didn't match the branding of this restaurant.Special Features:
- A lovely night in CincinnatisoutherntransplantDined on 8/16/2014Our anniversary fell during Restaurant Week this year. We were thrilled to secure a 7:00pm reservation on a Saturday night at our favorite restaurant. The tables were full, the food amazing, the service some of the finest we have ever been privileged to receive. Y'all made it a lovely memory.Special Features:
- Always a winner!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/16/2014We went on an extremely busy night, however, the service we always receive remained the best! I already knew what i wanted when we went in, and I told one of the gentlemen bringing around the meat skewers that I was waiting on something else. The next thing I know, he brought that to me! Our table host was also very attentive! We were actually kind of surprised by this, as it was so busy on Saturday night! (we should not have expected anything less than usual!) Outstanding service! I love going there, although its only a few times a year for special occasions!Special Features:
- Loved IteatthisDined on 8/16/2014Took my daughter here for her 12th birthday since she absolutely loves steak. You should have seen how big her eyes got when they brought the whole skewer full of filet! Had an absolutely great time and it's her new favorite place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!YummmDined on 8/15/2014I spent 2 weeks in Brazil and dined at two churrascarias while there. Boi Na Braza does have a slightly more American feel, but the food is dead-on. I have been craving Brazilian sausage ever since I left, and the sausage at Boi Na Braza was just as excellent. The caipirinhas are a lot sweeter than Brazilian caipirinhas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot for Restaurant WeekblackmibDined on 8/15/2014Wife and I met up with another couple for the Restaurant Week menu. It was crowded, but the service was still top-notch, and they surely didn't hold anything back from their regular service. Great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great service and foodfussyfoodieDined on 8/15/2014Enjoyed this visit tremendously. "Salad" bar has many, many choices and side dishes. Could be meal by itself and perfect for vegetarian options. Staff was super polite, helpful and especially for first time visitors who need a little instruction on how the serving works. Love that you don't have to choose just one thing- can a bite of this and that, try something new and have an extra serving of something you liked. Save room for dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/15/2014All of the food was terrific and because of Downtown Restaurant Week a real bargain. While the people serving the meat were friendly and attentive, our server generally was nowhere to be found. We waited far too long to receive our cocktails after ordering (a couple of times) and it took forever to have our plates removed, even though we requested this more than once. We will likely return but will not rush back and will be cautious about recommending this restaurant to our friends. I would describe our prior visit to this restaurant as outstanding in all regards.Special Features:
- troyDined on 8/15/2014Food was excellent as was the service. Every neat item was hot flavorful and delicious. The drinks were priced at a premium bar prices but the quality and value was there for the price. Overall very nice timeSpecial Features:
- Salad bar was awesome.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/15/2014I cannot find if it is possible to get just the salad bar. If it is a 'yes' I will be back. If not, then I prefer other steak places, like Morton's just above, or Capitol Grille, a few minutes away. The server was a bit on the slower side when it came to replenishing coffee, but the coffee was excellent. We did wait a while for dessert. The desserts were phenomenal. I would go just for that, too. Finally, including the tip at 18% on the bill is wrong. It loses the incentive for the staff to do their best. Disney did away with including the tip, and I would prefer to tip what I want (or don't want).Special Features:
- FANTASTIC!MatthewPatDined on 8/14/2014Raphael (Hope it's spelled correctly) is one of the big reasons to visit this Gem! He insured that our service was fantastic, even though the place was the busiest that I have ever seen Boi Na, and I have been there at least 100 times. Raphael has been the best consistently, and the reason that I continued to return time after time. Don't get me wrong the food is fantastic with a supreme salad bar. Thanks for everything, and see you again soon. By the way it is obvious that the price of $35.00 for 3 courses is a price that brought more customers than any other specials...Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/14/2014This was a great place. The food was amazing and the service was good. It was a wonderful place to celebrate a birthday. Everyone left full with wonderful food.Special Features:
- Downtown Restaurant WeekTFH11Dined on 8/14/2014I was a little disappointed with my visit this time. We kept getting the same cuts of meat brought to us and had to ask twice to get one we wanted. Of the 15 cuts, we probably only had 6 or 7 presented to us and of those most came around 3-4 times. They need to have a better plan of covering the dining room!Special Features:
- My favorite restaurant! ★★★★★YPcincyCDDined on 8/13/2014Great place that offers amazing, quality food! The meats are incredible and the salad bar is breathtaking. The servers are there to please. It is a pricey meal at $55/person (or $20 for salad bar only), but completely worth the price. Boi Na Braza offers great deals throughout the year between CincySavers coupons, Restaurant Week, and promotional months. ★★★★★Special Features: