Boi Na Braza - Cincinnati
441 Vine St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Boi Na Braza - Cincinnati
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.boinabraza.com/
- Phone: (513) 421-7111
- Hours of Operation:
Monday 4:30pm - 7:00pm
Tuesday 4:30pm - 7:00pm
Wednesday 4:30pm - 7:00pm
Thursday 4:30pm - 7:00pm
Friday 4:30pm - 7:00pm
Monday 5:00pm - 9:45pm
Tuesday 5:00pm - 9:45pm
Wednesday 5:00pm - 9:45pm
Thursday 5:00pm - 9:45pm
Friday 5:00pm - 9:45pm
Saturday 5:00pm - 9:45pm
Sunday 5:00pm - 8:45pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse, Brazilian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private and semi-private areas available. Perfect setting for corporate meetings, private parties, special events and celebrations. Can accomodate large groups. A/V available.
- Private Party Contact: Cheryn Davidson 5134217111x
A word from Boi Na Braza - Cincinnati
The Dining Tradition from the Pampas of Southern Brazil. Boi Na Braza Brazilian Steak House, located downtown in the Carew Tower, offers an extraordinary Brazilian dining experience, with 15 selections of beef, pork, lamb and poultry cooked over an open fire and served tableside by Brazilian Gauchos. You'll also enjoy appetizers, a fabulous salad bar, wonderful desserts and an extensive list of wines and champagnes. Set price menu. Full bar. Private room and semi-private areas available. Open for lunch and dinner. Reservations recommended.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Boi Na Braza - Cincinnati reviews from OpenTable diners
184 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (147)good for groups (89)fit for foodies (78)romantic (70)notable wine list (34)scenic view (21)hot spot (19)neighborhood gem (14)kid-friendly (12)late-night find (11)great for lunch (11)vibrant bar scene (5)great for brunch (5)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- LambChopDined on 11/23/2014As always food and service was great. Can't beat the attention you receive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not enough house and filet and instant potatoesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014This place was very nice although thought more upscale. Sat night saw people with jeans and sweatshirt. Had reservations at 8 but people without who arrived at same time were seated before us. Not worth the 50 bucks unless you are starving. Salad bar had instant potatoes and no manchego cheese. The Waldorf salad didn't have enough walnuts mostly apples. We asked for extra cheese bite rolls and took until end of meal to arrive. They were best part of meal. We left table and arrived the fries two types?? And what was a fried banana would have been nice to know what they were. House was best cut of the evening and seasoning was ok wish I had my hienz 57. Had I had steak sauce would have eaten more. Dining kept pushing lamb and sausage all night didn't see bacon wrapped filet even after asking and garlic made one trip.Special Features:
- A special night out.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/21/2014This is definitely a restaurant for a special night out. It is a little on the pricey side but we'll worth it for that special occasion. When you get sat you are told all about the Brazilian style restaurant and how the food service works there. We had 2 of our house specialty drinks made table side which was great. Then we helped ourselves to the sides bar. It was filled with cheeses, veggies and salads. Then dive right into some hot side items and waited for all the meats to come out. The Garlic beef was my favorite. It was tender and delicious. The variety was great and we all ate till we were full! The service staff was very friendly and definitely made our experience there so much better. We definitely recommend this restaurant to everyone we meet and will continue to do so. It's a great restaurant with a fun atmosphere and some delicious food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid meatfest...kharpDined on 11/19/2014I've been to several Brazilian steak houses around the country and I like this one best. They have one in my hometown of Louisville, but, I drive the 100 miles to eat here. The meat is good, not great, so of you're wanting top notch beef try another steakhouse. However, the meat is good and lots of it. The "salad bar" is excellent and would make a great meal in itself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food DelightMarkVIPDined on 11/16/2014Wonderful salad and food bar to start....love the salmon. Then the parade of meats begins! My favorite is the Garlic Beef followed by the House Special and the Lamb. All are cooked perfectly and served with a flair. A terrific place for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/16/2014We had a great time. We have already told our friends and family. Going back next month for a family birthday!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingBlondieDined on 11/15/2014Had a great time and the food was outstanding. EnjoyableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jeepers68Dined on 11/15/2014My husband and I went Saturday evening. The restaurant is very warm and inviting. The staff is very kind and attentive. The food is excellent and plentiful! We couldn't have asked for better waitstaff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JayWDined on 11/14/2014I have eaten at Boi Na Braza several times. This time the meat just wasn't as good as it has been in the past. Some of it was chewy and too well done for me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentSmashDined on 11/12/2014Boi Na Braza is always a classic. If you're in for a lot of meat, it simply does not get better than Boi Na Braza. The salad bar also features some excellent side dishes and is not to be missed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014Boi ba braza has always been one of my favorites. It just keeps me wanting more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was awesome!tah131Dined on 11/8/2014Everything about our meal was awesome. The food was some of the best i've ever had and the service was top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love MeatLoves2EatDined on 11/8/2014If you love meat, this is the place for you. The food bar (cannot just call it salad as it has everything you would want to accompany your meal), is great! I could make a meal on just the rolls and "extras" that are placed on the table!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience!birthdaygirlDined on 11/8/2014The service we received was outstanding. The gouchos and other staff attended to our every need and went above and beyond. The lighting was low, a bit too low, but as it darkened outdoors, they brought the lights up. We thoroughly loved our meal and actually thought the food was a touch better than a popular braza in our area (indianapolis) and priced nearly exactly. It is a pricey meal but ok to splurge when the food is great and all you can eat style. And believe me, they kept the food coming until we were literally stuffed. We will visit again if given the opportunity I am sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply the Best!!!LuckyVIPDined on 11/6/2014Be among friends at Boi Na Braza! You'll receive individual attention from their highly trained "gauchos" aka authentic Brazilian cowboys who serve up the choicest cuts of beef chicken lamb and pork to your hearts content. Savor the mouth watering flavors and aroma of a true Brazilian steakhouse in downtown Cincinnati. It's a life changing event! The cheese puffs are super addicting! The manager, Fabio, came by several times to check on things. Great food and service in a warm inviting atmosphere!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinner for husband...SusanD1967Dined on 11/6/2014Food was great, but service was exemplary!!!! Loved it!! Requested a window table and received no problem. Greeted us as we walked in and told my husband happy birthday right away..they DO pay attention to your Open Table reservation requests!!!Special Features:
- Not the bestOhiotravelerDined on 11/5/2014We went there and the place was empty, so the food selection could have been effected. However, what was served was flavorless and limited. We had the selection of only 4 items - 1 chicken, 1 sausage, 1 beef, and lamb (though only saw this once.) I have heard good things on this place, but Wednesday night was not even close.
- Fit For FoodiesTotallyT1Dined on 11/2/2014If you love the finer dining & experience of tasting a variety of food's you will love Boi Na Braza.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great menu.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014My husband and I enjoyed our 10 year anniversary dinner at Boi Na Braza and everything was wonderful. Food was flavorful and so much to select from. We have already gave wonderful reviews to family and friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/31/2014Been here many times. Salad bar is amazing but the meat courses are why we go awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentMrsGrownwomanDined on 10/26/2014My husband and celebrated our 1 year Anniversary here and we were blown away from the experience, the atmosphere is very nice and clean, the service and the food was amazing. We highly recommend this restaurant to every one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014Me and my girlfriend love this place. We go once every 6 months.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A celebration of meats, but also,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/25/2014the so called, salad bar was an impressive alternative for someone who really doesn't want to eat a lot of meat for which one pays nearly $50 for that privilege. The salad bar ($19.95) supplied Brazilian dishes such as feijoda (or maybe it was just black beans, but delicious none the less), and about half dozen bowls of little Brazilian hot peppers for the testing (there were a couple of scorchers....). About 3/4 of the salad bar was not particularly Brazilian or even South American, but it was high minded having smoked salmon, asparagus, more things than I can even remember now. Finally, brought to each table were little serving dishes of fried "patatas", Polenta sticks, and banana. It was a very pleasant experience.Special Features:
- Good experience, high priceluvagreatmealDined on 10/25/2014I enjoyed the experience and am glad we finally went. Having said that, there was nothing about the evening that makes me feel like I have to go back. The food was good, but only good for $50 a person. Next time for the same money I'd probably go to the high end steak house next door to Boi Na Braza. I've never left there without thinking i can't wait to come back.
- DisappointedBethDined on 10/25/2014All of the sirloins offered were tough, the beef and pork ribs were so tough only was able to eat a sliver of both. Not much difference in taste with the exception of the chicken which was delicious. Overpriced for the quality of the meat our bill including tip was $170
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/18/2014It was great. Nice atmosphere, very filling. Wonderful experience overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wedding Anniversary at Boi Na BrazatastebuddyDined on 10/18/2014What a fun experience! After over filling our plates with everytyhing amazing from the salad bar, we returned to our table to find a basket of soft, doughy cheese bread bites, fried polenta and plantains! Then came the never ending servings of tasty tender meats cut from the skewer and onto our plates...filet (favorite), sirloin, chicken, ribs, sausages (yummy!) and more. Our waiter was super friendly, couteous , and very attentive. Great place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just "okay"hanilyDined on 10/17/2014Pretty restaurant, impressive salad bar, mediocre food. We weren't even given prices when we were seated. Our waiter just explained how it works with the meat never talked prices and If I hadn't read other reviews, we wouldn't have had know how much the check would be. The pieces of meat they brought around very small and most were fatty or tough. I found one I that was better, but had to wait for them to come around again to give me another couple of bites. I saw a dessert cart but it was never brought around to us. Good though, because I overheard a waiter explaining to another couple that it wasn't included with dinner. The idea of this restaurant is cool, but don't expect to get a great meal.Special Features:
- Well worth it!BestAnniversaryDined on 10/11/2014My husband took me for our anniversary and it was so romantic, I was talking to the hostess and mentioned it was our anniversary...and they gave us a surprise anniversary dessert with a candle!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasioncatdog1234567Dined on 10/11/2014Salad bar was great, lots of choices. Interesting presentation.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnercamkenDined on 10/11/2014It was my wife's first time at Boi Na Braza. We continually kept asking for medium well selections but would only receive medium rare. The only thing that would catch my wife's eye would be all the blood on the serving plates. For the price of $140 I would definitely recommend several other restaurants in town.Special Features:
- Great experience!MgtelesDined on 10/10/2014It's a different and great place! Awesome experience in general!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantBobcatDined on 10/10/2014I've been here 3 times now and it's absolutely amazing. The food is without compare. I've never had meat cooked so perfectly! The service is the kind you dream of. They have the most professional and courtesy staff I've ever encountered. If you haven't been yet, go. If you've already been you already know you'll go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extremely Poor ServiceUnhappyDined on 9/27/2014We had party of 10. The service was absolutely horrible. In past, if you didn't want meat, you could get just the salad, which 3 people in our group did but were charged the same as others. After a while they quit coming around with the meat offerings. initially we were told the 2 birthdays would receive a free dessert. when they came out with the dessert, they ordered dessert. After they brought it, then they came out with 2 free ice creams, and charged for the 2 desserts. When came to paying bill which was $679.00, we requested assistance in separating it out. The person got frustrated, said would be right back. Half hour later, we had to ask for help as he never came back. Because of this plan to NEVER return.Special Features:
- Great Food and SceneMarineDined on 9/27/2014This was my 2nd time going and I will be back. Great food, romantic for my wife and I and nice scenery.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingKolyoDined on 9/22/2014One of the best restaurants in Cincinnati to go. make sure you are hungry :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food great varietyScottMDined on 9/20/2014Food was good but seemed a little on salty side. Still good though. More expensive than I thought. $230 before tip for 5. Only one glass of wine. It was a birthday celebration so we overlooked the the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingTRSreportDined on 9/17/2014The good was very disappointing. Nothing was great, just okay.Special Features:
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014We went here to celebrate our 25 year wedding anniversary with another couple who were also celebrating their 25th. From the moment we sat down to the moment we left, everything was outstanding. The service was incredible, we never had to wait or ask for anything, it was like they knew exactly what we needed and when we needed it! The salad bar cannot be described, it is overwhelming and the different cuts of meats were simply fabulous. We cannot wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Carnivore Paradise!mrsmDined on 9/12/2014My husband and I celebrated our first anniversary by having dinner here. Everything was impeccable! I have never had so many cuts of meat in one meal, and the salad bar featured a variety of unique sides. I loved the shrimp potato salad. The table side bar service was top notch. We had a great experience and will come back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.