Boi Na Braza - Cincinnati
441 Vine St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Boi Na Braza - Cincinnati
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.boinabraza.com/
- Phone: 5134217111x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday 4:30pm - 7:00pm
Tuesday 4:30pm - 7:00pm
Wednesday 4:30pm - 7:00pm
Thursday 4:30pm - 7:00pm
Friday 4:30pm - 7:00pm
Monday 5:00pm - 9:45pm
Tuesday 5:00pm - 9:45pm
Wednesday 5:00pm - 9:45pm
Thursday 5:00pm - 9:45pm
Friday 5:00pm - 9:45pm
Saturday 5:00pm - 9:45pm
Sunday 5:00pm - 8:45pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse, Brazilian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private and semi-private areas available. Perfect setting for corporate meetings, private parties, special events and celebrations. Can accomodate large groups. A/V available.
- Private Party Contact: Cheryn Davidson 5134217111x
- Special Events: SUMMER SPECIAL
$38.95 for the full regular dinner (regularly $48.95)
A word from Boi Na Braza - Cincinnati
The Dining Tradition from the Pampas of Southern Brazil. Boi Na Braza Brazilian Steak House, located downtown in the Carew Tower, offers an extraordinary Brazilian dining experience, with 15 selections of beef, pork, lamb and poultry cooked over an open fire and served tableside by Brazilian Gauchos. You'll also enjoy appetizers, a fabulous salad bar, wonderful desserts and an extensive list of wines and champagnes. Set price menu. Full bar. Private room and semi-private areas available. Open for lunch and dinner. Reservations recommended.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Boi Na Braza - Cincinnati reviews from OpenTable diners
197 reviews since April 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (160)good for groups (88)romantic (75)fit for foodies (73)notable wine list (38)hot spot (23)scenic view (22)neighborhood gem (22)kid-friendly (15)great for lunch (13)great for brunch (6)vibrant bar scene (4)late-night find (4)Show More
- Fantastic!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2014The food was amazing! Loved all of the choices at the salad bar and the meat was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/17/2014Food was way too salty so we were unable to.eat meat. Only there 15 min. When we complained they still charged us 85.00. No discount. I did not want to spend 1.00. Very disappointed
- Always A great Experience!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/17/2014Awesome restaurant, always look forward to going there. The whole wait staff takes of you, you can ask for specific cuts of meat, and doneness. new items on salad island. Great place for that special occasion, birthday, anniversary, engagement, or just have to fill a need for meat. We went for restaurant week, had been looking forward to it for weeks and were not disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed At The ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014We went there Saturday night for Cincinnati restaurant week. Food was pretty good but can't say much about the service. At first, no one told us how to order meat and such, then we were at the very back of the restaurant and didn't have much food come to our table. The waiter who served our table seemed to be in a rush all the time, asked everything loud and briefly, didn't approach to us often, didn't see a smile on his face at all, quite disappointed about his service and absolutely didn't match the branding of this restaurant.Special Features:
- A lovely night in CincinnatisoutherntransplantDined on 8/16/2014Our anniversary fell during Restaurant Week this year. We were thrilled to secure a 7:00pm reservation on a Saturday night at our favorite restaurant. The tables were full, the food amazing, the service some of the finest we have ever been privileged to receive. Y'all made it a lovely memory.Special Features:
- Always a winner!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/16/2014We went on an extremely busy night, however, the service we always receive remained the best! I already knew what i wanted when we went in, and I told one of the gentlemen bringing around the meat skewers that I was waiting on something else. The next thing I know, he brought that to me! Our table host was also very attentive! We were actually kind of surprised by this, as it was so busy on Saturday night! (we should not have expected anything less than usual!) Outstanding service! I love going there, although its only a few times a year for special occasions!Special Features:
- Great food!YummmDined on 8/15/2014I spent 2 weeks in Brazil and dined at two churrascarias while there. Boi Na Braza does have a slightly more American feel, but the food is dead-on. I have been craving Brazilian sausage ever since I left, and the sausage at Boi Na Braza was just as excellent. The caipirinhas are a lot sweeter than Brazilian caipirinhas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot for Restaurant WeekblackmibDined on 8/15/2014Wife and I met up with another couple for the Restaurant Week menu. It was crowded, but the service was still top-notch, and they surely didn't hold anything back from their regular service. Great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great service and foodfussyfoodieDined on 8/15/2014Enjoyed this visit tremendously. "Salad" bar has many, many choices and side dishes. Could be meal by itself and perfect for vegetarian options. Staff was super polite, helpful and especially for first time visitors who need a little instruction on how the serving works. Love that you don't have to choose just one thing- can a bite of this and that, try something new and have an extra serving of something you liked. Save room for dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/15/2014All of the food was terrific and because of Downtown Restaurant Week a real bargain. While the people serving the meat were friendly and attentive, our server generally was nowhere to be found. We waited far too long to receive our cocktails after ordering (a couple of times) and it took forever to have our plates removed, even though we requested this more than once. We will likely return but will not rush back and will be cautious about recommending this restaurant to our friends. I would describe our prior visit to this restaurant as outstanding in all regards.Special Features:
- troyDined on 8/15/2014Food was excellent as was the service. Every neat item was hot flavorful and delicious. The drinks were priced at a premium bar prices but the quality and value was there for the price. Overall very nice timeSpecial Features:
- Salad bar was awesome.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/15/2014I cannot find if it is possible to get just the salad bar. If it is a 'yes' I will be back. If not, then I prefer other steak places, like Morton's just above, or Capitol Grille, a few minutes away. The server was a bit on the slower side when it came to replenishing coffee, but the coffee was excellent. We did wait a while for dessert. The desserts were phenomenal. I would go just for that, too. Finally, including the tip at 18% on the bill is wrong. It loses the incentive for the staff to do their best. Disney did away with including the tip, and I would prefer to tip what I want (or don't want).Special Features:
- FANTASTIC!MatthewPatDined on 8/14/2014Raphael (Hope it's spelled correctly) is one of the big reasons to visit this Gem! He insured that our service was fantastic, even though the place was the busiest that I have ever seen Boi Na, and I have been there at least 100 times. Raphael has been the best consistently, and the reason that I continued to return time after time. Don't get me wrong the food is fantastic with a supreme salad bar. Thanks for everything, and see you again soon. By the way it is obvious that the price of $35.00 for 3 courses is a price that brought more customers than any other specials...Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/14/2014This was a great place. The food was amazing and the service was good. It was a wonderful place to celebrate a birthday. Everyone left full with wonderful food.Special Features:
- Downtown Restaurant WeekTFH11Dined on 8/14/2014I was a little disappointed with my visit this time. We kept getting the same cuts of meat brought to us and had to ask twice to get one we wanted. Of the 15 cuts, we probably only had 6 or 7 presented to us and of those most came around 3-4 times. They need to have a better plan of covering the dining room!Special Features:
- My favorite restaurant! ★★★★★YPcincyCDDined on 8/13/2014Great place that offers amazing, quality food! The meats are incredible and the salad bar is breathtaking. The servers are there to please. It is a pricey meal at $55/person (or $20 for salad bar only), but completely worth the price. Boi Na Braza offers great deals throughout the year between CincySavers coupons, Restaurant Week, and promotional months. ★★★★★Special Features:
- Come on an empty stomachashleynicole115Dined on 8/13/2014Make sure you are hungry when you go. They have an unlimited salad bar with all the sides included. They will bring you 15 different meats and you can get dessert. Make sure you come hungry. However do not buy soft drinks. They come to you in a small bottle and no free refills.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Be HungryFamilyManDined on 8/13/2014My wife and I spent the night out without the kids at Boi Na Braza. Great food and service with exceptional options for meat enthusiasts. I happily recommend this experience as a date night, but leave the kids at home as Boi Na Braza is slightly expensive and upscale to waste on children (unless you have money and patience to burn). Great for wine lovers and meat lovers, but I wouldn't recommend for vegans or vegetarians as the menu and experience isn't directed at you. I didn't prepare well enough for my experience, as food was unlimited and my appetite couldn't keep up with the great service and selection. Most meats were well prepared for meat lovers, but be ready for rare, salted and fatty selections if this is not your cup of tea.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/13/2014We were here for Downtown Restaurant Week so it was quite the deal. The salad bar has enough food of high quality to almost make one skip the meat. Fortunately, we saved room for fillet, lamb, chicken, pork, and another type of steak afterward. There are also other choices so if something wasn't perfect, one could try something else. The staff was friendly and always available. My only concern was that they may not make enough money to keep going.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Carnivore's paradiseNomobozosDined on 8/13/2014If you love meat Boi Na Braza will give you the opportunity to fill up on choice beef, pork chicken, lamb and sausage. The salads, sids and deserts are great as well but the main attraction is the skewers of meat. Go hungry and plan on not eating much the next day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeekLin907Dined on 8/13/2014I chose this restaurant because my neighbors have never been to it. I have a few times and always enjoyed the food and treatment by the staff. Everyone left happy and content and the senior ladies said they would come again and pay the regular price. That is an accomplishment in its self.Special Features:
- havingfunDined on 8/12/2014We had a great time and the food was delicious. There were 11 of us in our group and everyone raved about the service and the food. We will definitely come back again.Special Features:
- Great TastesSlimDined on 8/12/2014This restaurant is always my best eating experience of every year! This was at least my eighth time eating at Boi Na Braza, and I'm never disappointed. The place was very busy due to Restaurant Week, but the staff handled the crowd very well. The meats are simply superb, and we sampled almost all of the various cuts they serve. If you like eating meat, it's impossible to beat this restaurant. The staff are always polite, and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time for everythingififDined on 8/12/2014This was my first time at a Brazilian steak house and it was amazing! I didn’t care for the side bar or the salad bar, it was very plain plus I was ready for the meats. I tried just about all the meats they had to offer and each one was season to perfection!Special Features:
- Awesome Dining ExperienceHappyGuy99Dined on 8/12/2014BNB is a dining experience --- and you have to try it to realize what 'experience' means..... this is not your average dinner restaurant. Variety of food is incredible and you never go home hungry! The bar on wheels is a nice touch, and the continuous stream of servers is incredible! Pick up some Portugeuse before you go! Obrigado!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantastic experiencetryincincyDined on 8/12/2014wonderful view great service delicious food....fantasticSpecial Features:
- TalespintalespinDined on 8/12/2014I found that most of the meat contained too much salt or msg. Within 30 minutes my hands were swollen and my blood pressure rose, and this has never happened to me before. I drank large amounts of water and stopped eating any of the meat that had been seasoned, which was most of it. The better cuts of meat were all overcooked, nothing below medium-well.Special Features:
- Mark R. Naegel and Sarita D. NaegelFrankieDined on 8/11/2014My wife and I celebrated our anniversary by dining at Boi Na Braza. We experienced fine dining in a pleasant location with good food served by a friendly and cordial staff. When they learned it was our anniversary, they brought us a special anniversary dessert for a treat. We were very pleased and consider Boi Na Braza to be one of the several very fine restaurants in the Greater Cincinnati Area.Special Features:
- ValerieOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/11/2014This was our first tine at there and the whole experience was outstanding. We were very impressed, we had never been to a Brazilian steak house the way they do things are very different, the way they bring the different meats around and so many different kinds, you will not leave hungry if you do I sure don't know why. I would go there again and I have told all my friends to go because it was so unique and they will not in any way be disappointed.Special Features:
- Interesting ConceptILuv2EatDined on 8/7/2014If you are a meat lover, this place is for you. All you can eat meats that are carved at the table. I liked the variety of meats even though I never received my filet without bacon. They come around too frequently at the beginning, but stop showing up toward middle of the dinner. Had to wait for a bit. The dinner seemed a bit rushed. Great buffet and desserts. Very pricy, but worth the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yumyummyDined on 8/4/2014A unique experience with fantastic food. Each meat is better than the last. i would definitely recommend this for a special treat. There is no other place like this.Special Features:
- Can't wait to go back!!LuckyVIPDined on 8/2/2014Boi Na Braza is a favorite! Delicious food and friendly, professional service make this one of the best fine dining experiences that Cincinnati has to offer! The salad bar is perfect for those who don't indulge in the "all you can eat" cuts of meat that keep coming until you can't eat another bite. Good luck saving room for their mouth-watering desserts which include flan and chocolate mouse cake. MmmmmSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014First time there it was wonderful. Came home on leave from military and took girlfriend to dinner in my dress uniform. Evening was fantastic to say the least. I was pleasantly shocked when my bill came and my portion of the bill was free for being in military.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You won't walk away hungrybec616Dined on 7/26/2014We truly enjoyed this dining experience. Seating is a bit close together, so if you're looking for a truly intimate atmosphere, this may not be the perfect choice. Great way to taste many different entree meats and side dishes. If you leave this restaurant hungry, you dos something wrong!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- home in HamiltonhamiltondinerDined on 7/26/2014the food was excellent. The service was spot on when you wanted food and left alone when we did not need service. A wonderful experience.Special Features:
- 1st time visitors. Good experienceMichiganDined on 7/26/2014Would have been the perfect experience, except our waiter was having an off day. He was not attentive, should have ask if this was our first visit and he forgot that we had made several request. Being a 4 star restaurant, the waiter should have been on top of his game. Food and atmosphere was excellent.Special Features:
- Interesting experienceniceguyDined on 7/22/2014This is the only Brazilian steakhouse in the area and offers a very unique dining experience. The staff was very friendly and the location is nice. The only issue is that the food is just okay. If you like meats, you are sure to enjoy much of what you have here. But the quality of the food doesn't raise in proportion to the price you pay for it.
- AverageFoodieDined on 7/19/2014It's hard to review this restaurant when we have one in Columbus that is our favorite of the same style. We had a group of 7 and the service staff was very attentive the entire time. It didn't seem however, that any of us ate that much. The meats were plentiful but after trying some of them we just didn't seem interested in trying the rest. I would rather recommend Texas de Brazil in Columbus if you have a chance to try that one. It blows this one out of the water.Special Features:
- Great Anniversary Meal!!!!meishDined on 7/18/2014My wife and I loved the food and atmosphere and would definately go back again!!!Special Features:
- Packed but efficient!yummDined on 7/16/2014Was three large groups of fireman due to a local convention. Even so my wife and I did not get overlooked. The food is abundant and some of the best we have had in the Cincinnati area. Definitely becoming one of our favorites!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.