Boi Na Braza - Dallas
4025 William D. Tate
Grapevine, TX 76051Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Boi Na Braza - Dallas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.boinabraza.com/
- Phone: 8173295514x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
4:30pm - 7:00pm
Monday - Saturday, 5:00pm - 9:45pm
Sunday, 5:00pm - 8:45pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse, Brazilian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Choose from one of our 6 private and semiprivate rooms for your event. Perfect setting for corporate meetings, rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies, private parties, special events and celebrations. We can accommodate large groups up to 350 people.
- Private Party Contact: Wendel Silva 8173295514x
A word from Boi Na Braza - Dallas
The dining tradition from the Pampas of Southern Brazil.® Boi Na Braza, which means ‘steer over embers’ in Portuguese, is an upscale, award-winning and authentic Brazilian churrascaria. 15 mouth-watering cuts of deliciously seasoned, open-fire roasted beef, lamb, pork, and poultry are served continuously at your table by Gauchos. Our sumptuous salad bar is a feast in its own right. Hot and cold Brazilian specialties and desserts will complement your extraordinary dining experience. Choose from more than 150 wines and champagnes from around the world. After your meal, relax with a fine cigar and after-dinner drink. Private and semi-private dining and banquet facilities are available for special dining events and meetings. No site fee. Complimentary valet parking. Locations in Cinncinnati, OH and Dallas/Ft. Worth (Grapevine), Texas. Boi Na Braza Brazilian Steak House. A cut above the rest.®Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Boi Na Braza - Dallas - Best Restaurants in Grapevine ›
Boi Na Braza - Dallas reviews from OpenTable diners
47 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (42)good for groups (28)romantic (22)fit for foodies (19)notable wine list (15)kid-friendly (10)neighborhood gem (10)great for brunch (3)hot spot (3)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014Mushrooms & gravy were salty also the BBQ sausage. Salad bar was fresh and everything looks good. Attentive waiters, great place!Special Features:
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/16/2014There were 7 in our party and a baby. Everyone loved it. I personally, went mostly for the meat. Being in a particularly carnivorous mood, I tried everything that came my way. Wasn't real fond of the lamb or pork chops, but everything else was excellent. The sausage was the best I ever had. I have to say the service was impeccable. A very enjoyable experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but....bfamilyDined on 10/11/2014Assortment of meats, great! However, they charged my 6- year old, who only ate french fries, adult price. Also I asked for extra plantain but they didn't bring it. They kept on saying they're cooking. We got tired of waiting and left.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No complaintsSteakloverDined on 10/4/2014The selection and taste of meats didn't disappoint. The salad bar had a variety of side items outside the traditional salad bar.Special Features:
- Love this place.PearceDined on 9/28/2014Although a little pricey, we know that going in. We love the salad bar and very seldom find a meat not cooked to perfection. On occasion the pork or chicken may be a touch dry, but the filet is excellent. I cut mine with a fork. The wait staff is extremely professional and reflects the quality one would expect for the price. If you are celebrating a special occasion or need to impress, this is definitely the place.Special Features:
- My Favorite PlaceuslottaDined on 9/26/2014Boi Na Braza has never failed to wow me! I've been going here regularly for years and the staff recognizes me and greets me as if they are grateful I am there. For me, there is no equal to this restaurant in the DFW area. They always seat me at the table I prefer, they bring me my drink of choice without having to ask and it is like they can sense exactly what I need, just before I can ask for it!Special Features:
- Very Good Dinning Experenceproto13Dined on 9/6/2014If you have the money, you should at least eat here once in your life. They have some of the best meats I have ever had. Great tasting, hot, and melt in your mouth. The salad bar is good, though some things were cold that should have been warm, with a variety of options. Dessert cost extra but the portions and taste are worth it if you still have room!Special Features:
- Dining Made SpecialtriciaFDined on 9/1/2014my husband and I choose Boi Na Braza for special events in our lives, this dining experience was a celebration of 23 years of marriage; the restaurant has a wonderful ambiance which allows a couple to enjoy a romantic dinner as we did, but have another table tucked in a corner with children and adults enjoying their special occasion together...our waiter was attentive enough to cater to our needs but not obvious about it and the sweet touch while serving our desserts was very special..the waiter had written "Happy Anniversary" on a plate that had our dessert with a lit candle...it was very sweet and very nice...Special Features:
- Awesome!AwesomeDined on 8/23/2014Everything was great! Only problem I saw was that I thought dessert was included (it should be for 50 bucks a person). Drinks were kinda expensive. Food and service was 5 stars!Special Features:
- Awesome!!!cynthiaDined on 8/15/2014This was the best restaurant experience that we've had in a long time! We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Food was okOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/15/2014The rare steaks had a dry texture and didn't have a lot of flavor
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/4/2014Great place with awesome food. Took my son for his 16th birthday and we were very happy. Bring your appetite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dry. chewy meatFoodieDined on 7/31/2014This was my first time dining here. I usually eat at Texas de Brazil in Addison, TX. But wanted to see if there was any difference between the two restaurants. I really LOVE the atmosphere and aesthetics of Boi Na Braza. The service was also impeccable. However the meat was very dry and over cooked. I am not sure if this is the norm or only this particular night. I don't believe that I can honestly say of the 15 meat selections that I had any that was not dry or tough. The service and ambiance at Texas de Brazil is not as great as Boi Na Braza, however the 16 choices of meat are exceptional. If I could combine the two restaurants, it would be heaven.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dining experience!MunosDined on 7/30/2014We took a party of 5 out to celebrate a friend's birthday and had a great time. Fabulous food and very attentive servers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/14/2014Nice restaurant excellent service and atmosphere just a little pricey other than that would definitely come backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic food!!!CarrisaErmannoDined on 7/13/2014The meats are perfectly cooked, tender and have great flavor. The salad bar is to die for...what a selection!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- garydDined on 7/12/2014This was our first time to visit Boi Na Braza and my wife and I had a delightful meal for or 45 anniversary!Special Features:
- Everything was perfect!BirthdayGirlDined on 7/12/2014My family took me to Boi Na Braza for my birthday, and everything about the evening was perfect. Three of us opted for the salad bar, as in addition to a wide selection of vegetables, it also had smoked salmon, prosciutto, side dishes and more. More than enough for a full, decadent meal. The three in our party who also dined on the meats were not disappointed, as the variety was large and diverse -- and delicious! Best of all, the waitstaff was SO very courteous and attentive, and made our small party feel very special. Instead of the obligatory group singing happy birthday, they individually (at different points during the meal) made a point to wish me a happy birthday, which I truly appreciated. Thanks, Boi Na Braza for a perfect evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- USA RugbyFDTXDined on 7/10/2014My wife and I treated 2 USA Rugby players to a meal here before they caught a flight to Argentina. They're 6'9" 269 lbs and couldn't keep up with the quality service. There is something here for everyone...and it is prepared perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!!!MmmMmmGoodDined on 7/9/2014My group had a wonderful time at Boi Na Braza! Excellent salad/vegetable/antipasto/cheese bar, and the unending assortment of meats! A thoroughly enjoyable dining experience! This restaurant is absolutely fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 507 reviews are from the Boi Na Braza - Dallas reviews archive.
- food is greatEndlesscajunDined on 6/22/2014This place has always giving a plus service and food. Good wine selection and a nice bar. there is plenty room for big partiesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent EateryVictoriaDined on 6/17/2014First visit. Impressive service and savory food. Laid-back and casual for a high-end eatery. Staff is attentive and professional. Food is excellent. Salad bar is abundant and has a variety of choices. Overall great experience. This restaurant is now on my list of favorites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- txladyDined on 6/15/2014Family of four. We really enjoyed the food and the service was wonderful. The atmosphere to was nice and our meal was delightful.Special Features:
- Great special occasion placewaldoDined on 6/15/2014This is definitely a great place for special occasions -- especially at a lower price (June-July special). I would definitely recommend.Special Features:
- Great evening out for my team!JGStDined on 6/14/2014I took my team and their spouses out for dinner on Saturday. Everyone had a great time. Between the bountiful salad bar and the never ending at the table serving of delicious meats, the whole team found something they enjoyed. The chocolate cake was very rich and tasty. The service team took great care of us. The room can be a bit loud and noisy, so if you are looking for quiet and intimate, there are better places. Thanks again to Boi Na Braza for making my annual team dinner a special night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- boi na brazabrasilDined on 6/14/2014Good service, interesting concept. The managers stayed engaged with the customers and conducted their employees wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodGreatDined on 6/13/2014We took my husband for fathers day. He is on a low carb diet. He was able to eat without any problems. I love salads and you have the best salad bar around. Had a very enjoyable time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing all the way aroundbearDined on 6/7/2014Some of the best food I've ever had. The service was amazing, however I did get a bit irritated that the reservations we had didn't get us a seat until 15 mins after our reservation time. As far as the food goes the only thing that wasn't just completely out of this world was the mashed potatoes (they were still good but I've had better is all I'm saying). I will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- utpharrisonDined on 6/1/2014We had a wonderful experience. While waiting for the rest fo our group waited and and had a drink at the bar. The bartender was very personable and friendly. We enjoyed his company so that we forgot we were waiting. We were celebrating 2 anniveraries: ours of 36 years and our daughter and son-in-laws 8th. My husband had worked in Brazil 12 years ago and we had visited since and fell in love with the gauchos and this style of restaurant. The food and service were fabulous! The Anniversary deserts were a realy nice touch. We will be coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- diningout4funDined on 5/24/2014I thought the sides were very good. The meat items seemed to all have the same seasoning and tasted the same. The chicken and meat items were basically tasting the same. This was not at all as I remembered the food from having been there in the past. Before, the meat and chicken had their own taste and all was very good.Special Features:
- Reservation?ToddDined on 5/3/2014We had a reservation for 6:45, upon arriving at 6:45 we were told we had to wait 25 minutes for a table. So they know how to hold a reservation, they just don't know what to do with the reservation. It didn't help that we brought our 2 month old, our time window was short, whence we got a reservation. Not happy with this at all.Special Features:
- experiencestoliDined on 5/3/2014Salad bar was outstanding. Very good service and very helpfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sergioDined on 4/16/2014Very good meats, nice ambiance and superb service. What else do you need?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Belly FullDustinDined on 4/6/2014I have been going to Boi Na Braza for many many years. The Service is ALWAYS exceptional and the food is beyond delicious! Would not even skip a beat in recommending Boi Na Braza to a friend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's a place to try.JWDALTONVIPDined on 3/30/2014The wait staff was friendly and attentive. The salad bar was a bit lacking in my experience with similar restaurants, but sufficient. The meat offering was good, but the bacon wrapped chicken and bacon wrapped fillet was dry. The beef tenderloin medium was good, but needed a little more seasoning. The key lime pie was the best part, not too sweet, not too tart. Overall it was a good experience, but I expected more the 150 it cost me and my wife to dine there. I will go back, but it won't be on the normal rotation.Special Features:
- Special night outwrob629Dined on 3/28/2014Truly a great night out, from the moment we pulled up until the time we left. The staff at Boi Na Braza know how to treat you like you are a king!Special Features:
- Pleasantly surprisedLauraaDined on 3/22/2014We aren't from the Grapevine area, so we weren't familiar with Boi Na Braza but we're so glad we gave it a try! Delicious food, excellent service and beautiful decor. Our reservation was for 6:00 and we arrived 10 minutes early and were immediately seated. By 7:15, the place was full. We were celebrating a birthday, that I noted on the reservation, and the birthday boy received a complimentary dessert. While not as an extensive salad bar as other Brazilian restaurants, it was well stocked with many choices. We will definitely consider dining there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointmentBetsyDined on 3/21/2014When I spend $50 plus drinks per person at a Brazilian restaurant, I expect to find more than two cuts of beef on offer. That was all that we were offered when we dined at Boi Na Braza in Grapevine recently. One cut was the "house specialty" which was extremely tough, dry and flavorless. The filet mignon was good but it was difficult to have it brought to our table, even after several requests. I have eaten at Boi Na Braza in the past and it had always been very good. Perhaps the night my husband and I were there was an "off night" but I am not willing spend another $125 to find out.
- Everything Meat and MoreAliODined on 3/3/2014I brought 12 coworkers to Boi Na Braza for a 7pm dinner on a Monday night. The restaurant was very slow, but the staff was highly attentive. About 1/2 the team were from outside the U.S. and they in particular enjoyed the experience of table-side ongoing delivery of excellent cuts of beef. The quality of all the meats was excellent with the exception of the bacon-wrapped chicken which was dry, but one doesn't go to Boi Na Braza for chicken. Our one dinner companion who doesn't eat meat was well satisfied with the salad bar. Their ability to accommodate groups easily while retaining quality is much higher than the typical restaurant that has to attempt to plate perfectly in the kitchen.Special Features:
- Great Place!SoonerManDined on 3/1/2014Awesome food!!! Awesome service!!! You can't go wrong with this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.