Bohemian Bar and Grill
700 Bloom St
Celebration, FL 34747Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Bohemian Bar and Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.celebrationhotel.com/
- Phone: 4075666000x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 11:00am;
Breakfast Saturday and Sunday 7:00am - 10:30am;
Lunch daily: 11:00am - 5pm
Dinner nightly: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Happy Hour: 4pm-7pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jason Schenefield
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please contact our Sales Team
- Private Party Facilities: Select from our large party menus or catering menu. Private bar service is also available.
Perfect facilities for small social occasions such as rehearsals, weddings, etc.
Ideal for private business events. AV equipment available.
- Private Party Contact: JC Aguilar (407)566-6000x
- Entertainment: Live entertainment in our lobby Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings and Sunday Brunch.
A word from Bohemian Bar and Grill
The Bohemian Bar and Grill offers a gourmet American menu, inviting guests and local to relax in an approachable atmosphere, socialize with friends and family and enjoy delicious signature dishes. After enjoying some of our extraordinary dishes including the local favorite Filet Mignon Eggroll, the Beets and Bleu salad and the Bohemian Burger, guests may mingle at the Bohemian Hotel’s lounge – a local hangout – enjoying signature cocktails while absorbing some of the best views in Celebration, FL on the lakeside terrace-Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bohemian Bar and Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelQuiet
scenic view (9)great for outdoor dining (8)neighborhood gem (7)romantic (6)fit for foodies (5)special occasion (4)great for brunch (3)late-night find (2)good for groups (2)kid-friendly (1)vibrant bar scene (1)great for lunch (1)hot spot (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Great evening outMartinBDined on 9/19/2014This was the first time we had dined here and we were very pleased we did. The staff are very friendly and the food was a very pleasant surprise from start to finish. We look forward to visiting again which is always the true test.Special Features:
- Great place to celebrate!BrianCDined on 9/15/2014We had a meal here to celebrate our thirtieth wedding anniversary - a really nice table outside; great food & champagne! Highly recommended!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Would not return for magical dining. The filet egg roll was the BEST! Would return for drinks and appetizersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- eggs Benedictbygones55Dined on 8/10/2014Food was fabulous however service was slow. Nice twist on the eggs Benedict. ..black forest ham and spinach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is terrific.Enjoy the view!WhoknewDined on 7/5/2014If you want a treat, something special eat here. The hotel is marvelous also. If you want a simple meal or something fir a special occasion it works.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOM12Dined on 6/28/2014Very elegant restaurant, the ambiance was very romantic and niceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Try itSmollygVIPDined on 6/25/2014Our food was great. Service excellent stay at the hotel it's well worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 140 reviews are from the Bohemian Bar and Grill reviews archive.
- YuckShelbeeVIPDined on 3/25/2014More of a bar with hardly any real restaurant seats, raw in the middle salmon, steak slider was a muchy burger, plate swimming in butter and sloppy to look at. Very disappointing. Our stomachs were churning later and would not stay for breakfast as guest of the hotel.
- While the food was very tasty,KandAVIPDined on 3/23/2014While the food was very tasty, the service staff seemed overwhelmed. We waited quite a while to get our bill once we'd finished eating and the dishes were cleared. Otherwise, we had a nice evening.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Monday Night JazzGrampsDDined on 3/3/2014We have visited the last 3 Mondays for their Jazz To Motown program. We have dinner and dance to the great sounds. They serve the best meatloaf dinner I have had since my Mom's. Burgers are also very good. Prices for most of the menu are extremely good. The steaks are "steakhouse priced" . Great happy hour also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went on short notice whenOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/7/2014Went on short notice when able to get last minute reservation on open table. Food was reasonably good. Music was way too loud to be enjoyable. Service very good but had odd issues like being out of Italian dressing. Desserts were exceptional but sea bass somewhat dry and with little flavorSpecial Features:
- Wonderful calamariGrahamDined on 2/6/2014My wife and I shared a calamari appetizer and both agreed it was the best we have ever had. It was served with a unique blend of chopped olives and other ingredients rather than the marinara dipping sauce you usually get. We both got the salmon which was very good , but the mashed potatoes were cold. Obviously they sat waiting for the salmon which was very hot. The decor and variety so seating with cozy wing back chairs and sofas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thank you!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/23/2014Last minute our guest list bloomed and the staff took care of everything including offering us a private room. The food was wonderful and the service was fabulous.Special Features:
- Average Food and ServiceorlandofundiningDined on 12/31/2013The hotel and restaurant are beautiful, and of course, Celebration is a great place to visit. The food was average and the service was average. I probably would not go back since there are so many other choices in that area.Special Features:
- Bohemian CelebrationCollierCulinaryCritiqueaVIPDined on 12/25/2013I was not sure if it was the beautiful décor, view, name of the town (celebration), or the delectable buffet but if I had Christmas meals like this each year I would not need a gift. The items on the Christmas buffet were scrumptious, the servers were pleasant and thoughtful, and the champagne toast added a nice touch. I checked the regular menu ant it was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrations shinning Jewelreviewman234VIPDined on 12/25/2013Once again the Bohemian Hotel has out done its self for the Christmas Holiday Brunch!!! Amazing selection of Seafood,Omelette station carved meats and amazing sides. Oh yes don't forget the amazing desert display. If your in Orlando for any of the Holidays be sure to make the Bohemian your destination for Brunch. Very quiet and never crowded. You will never stand in line waiting for food. Thanks to the staff and management for making our Christmas day a special one.Special Features:
- Nice lunchhappyoneDined on 12/7/2013This was the first time I had eaten lunch at Bohemian Bar & Grill. I enjoyed my Reuben. My two guests did not appear to enjoy their hamburgers quite so much. They were over cooked. It's a cute place with interesting decorative items. But the chair in which I sat was so low that, even though I am tall, I had to use a cushion from a nearby sofa as a booster seat.The server was unobtrusive while ensuring we had what we needed. Overall, it was ok but nothing to post to Facebook.Special Features:
- Good thing gone badreviewman234VIPDined on 11/28/2013Really a shame that Orlando's best holiday brunch no longer exists. Ambiance is lost and food quality is gone. New owners have destroyed the charm of this once amazing Holiday brunch. No Seafood,Poor quality meat, no champagne. Ice carvings gone. Over crowded seating and lines at buffet now. I will not be returning.Special Features:
- Very Good optionJCTravelerVIPDined on 10/24/2013We got into town late the night we dined. Eating at the hotel bar and grill was convenient. My husband dined on the Chicken Linguini and I had the Chopped Salad which included avocado, almonds, dates and goat cheese amongst other standard salad ingredients. We both enjoyed our late dinners very much. We also tried the Berry Acai Sour specialty drink and enjoyed it as well. We are usually wine drinkers but thought we give it a try. If you are typically not a mixed drink person and do not particularly care for sweet mixed drinks then this drink is one to try. Not too sweet, not too sour and with a good balance of ingredients.Special Features:
- We arrived for our reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2013We arrived for our reservation at 8:00, we waited 20 minutes for the valet to be radioed and take our car. We were sat in the lobby, where the entertainer was playing his saxaphone loud enough that we couldnt hear each other talk. He did stop for a while which was great so we could talk about the menu. The magical dine menu was not very inviting, so we ordered off the regular menu. The food was fine, and so was the service, but very slow, especially at the end of the night. After dinner we again waited 20 minutes for someone to give us back our car keys.
- The bar, dining area and hotelOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2013The bar, dining area and hotel registration are all in the same room. Quite noisy when there is live entertainment . Outside seating is available which is scenic but shorts and teeshirts were the dress of the day. Food was nothing special.
- lobby seatingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/21/2013The indoor seating for the "restaurant" was actually the lobby of the hotel with nothing to separate the people dining from people just hanging out. Our table was situated in a walkway, adjacent to a seating area with sofas and easy chairs.
- Not so magical diningCheshireVIPDined on 9/16/2013The meal started off well with the alligator sausage, but it ended poorly with a 20% service charge on our bill. There was no notice on the magical dining website page or the restaurant's own web page about a 20% service charge. We will not be returning here or recommending it to our friends. It's too bad because the alligator sausage would have been worth the trip and I know some of our friends would have enjoyed trying it. We don't like be surprised and there was only the two of us, so it wasn't a group surcharge. I have no idea why we were given that charge, but my husband was not happy.Special Features:
- Service was excellent. FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/1/2013Service was excellent. Food was great and they had a good wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visit to the Bohemian,Jersey44Dined on 3/31/2013First visit to the Bohemian, a great dining experience . The prime rib was especially good!Special Features:
- Our group thoroughly enjoyedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/19/2013Our group thoroughly enjoyed the experience of dining at the Bohemian Hotel's relaxed, opening seating Bar & Grill. Our waitress was non-invasive with an excellent personality for vacationers. The food was unique and portioned just right. As vacationers, we wanted a special dinner off Disney property to make our first trip to Orlando memorable...and this dinner lived up to our expectations! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.Special Features:
- WOWOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 3/16/2013WOW...the food, the ambiance, the service all top shelve. Taylor was a great server and the entire staff made us feel welcome. We're Celebration residence and have to say it was one of the best meals we've had in Town over the last eight years we have lived here. To the new chef, keep it going...we will be back...Special Features:
- I did not realize that theCardsharkdaddyDined on 3/12/2013I did not realize that the location of the bar & grill was in the middel of the lobby. The service was very nice, when someone showed up. The lack of presence between courses was too long. The food was nothing to write home about, pretty much average.
- Sunday BrunchEssjay1Dined on 3/10/2013I ntented to have lunch but as it was sunday only brunch was available. A little pricey at $35 but did include Mimosas. Service was good and eating out on the patio overlooking the lake was lovely.Special Features:
- Elegant yet Comfortably CasualTessDined on 2/24/2013We enjoyed our brunch at Bohemian Bar and Grill very much. we got there at the tail end of the brunch and the staff was extremely gracious to keep us well fed.Special Features:
- the besy 14th ever (and i'm 67)OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013we were so very pleased to have dined with you on the 14th we were joined by friends who asked how did you find this place we are from illinois and are our friends and will return again and again tracey was our waitress and was so pleasent and very informative we would request her also our many thanks for a wonderful evening of dining and romance plus good food great service and a welcome back feelingSpecial Features:
- Great food. Hotel lobby doublesOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/12/2013Great food. Hotel lobby doubles as the restaurant. Interesting.Special Features:
- It's a great place to dine,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/1/2013It's a great place to dine, love the furniture...great style and designs....just didn't think the hotel lobby and the restaurant is 1.Special Features:
- It is located at the HotelFabulousVIPDined on 1/1/2013It is located at the Hotel lobby so there is a lot of activity. The food at brunch was good. We have had their Sunday brunch before and it is wonderful On a beautiful day the patio is nice place to eat or just have a drinkSpecial Features:
- Went for a quiet New Year'sOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/31/2012Went for a quiet New Year's Eve dinner and it was perfect. Especially appreciated the staff who was so pleasant. A nice experience.Special Features:
- First of all the food wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 12/31/2012First of all the food was fantastic. It's a bit strange eating in the middle of the lobby watching people check in and out the hotel but the atmosphere, the service and the food more than made up for it.Special Features:
- The steaks were great. TheIngridVIPDined on 12/30/2012The steaks were great. The fries were fantastic! My only complaint is the location; right in the hotel lobby. Too much foot traffic.Special Features:
- Don't expect a restaurant atmospherdeanicuDined on 12/29/2012This is really just about 4 or 5 tables in the hotel lobby near the bar. The food was great & our server was attentive but don't expect a true restaurant atmosphere. At one point I had to look at a hotel guest's exposed gray underware as he was leaning on the lobby desk during check-in. He was only 10 feet from our table!Special Features:
- Restaurant directly in lobbyCharlieDined on 12/7/2012Restaurant directly in lobby of hotel. A lot of foot traffic through area. Food was very good and our service was great. Would be great if they could separate area from lobby a bit more.Special Features:
- Sat outside but got bittenDorisDined on 12/1/2012Sat outside but got bitten alive by bugs. I got 15 bits on one foot. Moved inside where it was noisy with children running. Didn't bring us bread or water. Entertainment was very goodSpecial Features: