1118 East Atlantic Ave
Delray Beach, FL 33484Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bohemebistro.com/
- Phone: 5612784899
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast Daily: 8:30am - 11:00pm; Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Global, International
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Customize your private party with exquisite food, wine and service.
- Private Party Contact: Tony Boueri 5612784899
A word from Boheme Bistro
Tony and Rachel Boueri have owned one of Delray's most popular restaurants for 21 years. Through the outdoor courtyard is a quaint slice of sidewalk, the Mediterranean-style stucco painted walls and rustic details add a distinctive touch. The eclectic menu offers a wide range of old and new world selections. Boheme Bistro also offers an extensive selection of wines, a full bar featuring specialty martinis, irresistible desserts and popular house specialties. There is also a cozy bar, where neighborhood regulars gather for food and drinksContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
Boheme Bistro - Best Restaurants in Delray Beach ›
Boheme Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (7)neighborhood gem (6)fit for foodies (5)romantic (5)late-night find (4)special occasion (3)great for lunch (2)good for groups (2)notable wine list (2)great for brunch (2)scenic view (2)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- davidDined on 8/3/2014I found the food o be Overpriced and poorly prepared. I would not return.
- Great food, bad serviceBrookeDined on 8/2/2014Even if the food is good, I want the service to be good too. Unfortunately, we won't return due to one horrible server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Continental at its best in DeRayOTREVIEWERVIPDined on 7/19/2014Continental at its best in DeRay. Beautifully decorated eurobar and wine celler, with traditional continental and creative menu items. Something for eveyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little priceyLpstkbizdinerVIPDined on 6/1/2014We were there for early dinner on Sunday and it was quiet. The entrees took a long time to come out. We wondered how long it would take if it was busy? My Seared Ahi was presented beautifully with chopsticks; however, the slices were too large and needed cutting first. Just awkward. Mom loved her duck, Dad thought the fried shrimp (4 small) and fries were gross. With all the options on Atlantic Ave. we won't be back.
- Stylish Ambience on the East SideRickDined on 5/24/2014And Chris is THE BEST Bartender on all of Atlantic Avenue. Period.Special Features:
- Chilean Sea Bass SpecialdelrayblondeDined on 5/24/2014I had the Chilean Sea Bass Special last SAT 5/24, it was FABULOUS!!! I savored every bite! Appetizer Caprese very fresh and also flavorful. First time at bistro, have admired it from the street, and it is better than I expected Food AND Service WONDERFUL!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in DelrayOTREVIEWERVIPDined on 5/20/2014Great dining inside and out. Continental menu with attentive service in casual elegant venueSpecial Features:
- Wonderful ExperiencekabrDined on 5/17/2014I thought it was a great find among some wonderful restaurants. Our waiter was witty and very knowledgeable about the menu and the ingredients in each dish that we ordered. I would highly recommend the Boheme Bistro...............Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food pushy serverFoodieDined on 5/11/2014While the food was delicious the server was really pushy. Some of us asked for water and he immediately said I'll get you FIJI water, we just wanted plain non fancy water thank you, he kept pushing us to get appetizers and desserts to try up our bill I guess. His service was not nice at all....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointingfoxjo1Dined on 5/2/2014My wife and I have eaten here a couple of times before and found the food pretty good. However, we were both disappointed with the gazpacho and my ribs were dry and tasteless. The manager did not seem to care either. Poor experience all round.Special Features:
- The following 185 reviews are from the Boheme Bistro reviews archive.
- OK foodblueskiesVIPDined on 4/27/2014Our experience was just ok at Boheme Bistro. We had their famous onion soup which was mediocre at best compared to what onion soup should be. The broth was weak with not many onions. We had a fish that was pretty mediocre as well in taste. Our friends had a wedge salad that they were very disappointed with because of the lack of ingredients added to the lettuce. Our server was good and attentive. We sat outside along Atlantic Avenue which is always fun.
- Surly waiterQelizDined on 4/27/2014The waiter for our party of six came close to single handedly ruining the evening with his gruff, domineering manner. We felt rushed to order more wine when our glasses were a quarter full, urged to order salads because "it takes twenty five minutes to get your food", and repeatly bumped when he filled our water glasses. The food was very good, which makes one wonder if the chef knows the guests begin the meal with a sour taste compliments of the waiter.Special Features:
- Wonderful evening!LuckoftheIrishDined on 4/26/2014I've walked by this restaurant many times each time we come to Delray. For years I've wanted to try it, but didn't have a babysitter, and wanted it to be an adult evening to enjoy. Finally, we met up with some friends and had dinner here Sat night. It was outstanding! The location is great, not as crazy as some of Atlantic Ave can be, the decor is beautiful , felt like we were dining in a wine cellar. The service was wonderful- we never felt rushed as we were chatting away. Our waitress helped us navigate the menu and choose the perfect entrees. Our table had salmon, scallops and Sea Bass special- we were all impressed with our meals. The flavor and portions were perfect. I highly recommend Boheme Bistro!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemLaurenVIPDined on 4/23/2014This restaurant is fantastic…….Consistently great food, service, and atmosphere!Special Features:
- Good BetmerrymealsDined on 4/19/2014The location on Atlantic in Delray not in the crazy section. It was a beautiful evening to eat outside. Our waiter was well informed and attentive. Our reservation was honored. A parmesan flat bread is brought out for munching. Three of us had fish dinners- I had salmon, my friend had mahi and her husband had sea bass. All were served with rice and fresh vegetables. All were prepared attractively and tasted good. My husband had duck with orange marmalade. He wished it were drier and that the skin was crisper. The salads were fresh and nicely sized. The dressing could have been tastier. My husband like his onion soup. Pistachio cheesecake and chocolate mousse were the choices. Again, good. Excellent coffees. Valet parking is a big plus.Special Features:
- Aways consistent ... greatOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/3/2014Aways consistent ... great food, service, ambience! It's always on my list when in town!Special Features:
- Perfect for quick brunch meetingHappyBellyDined on 3/30/2014I was seated immediately although no one else in the party was present. Waitress was attentive, friendly and helpful. The menu was varied enough to accommodate several people with food allergies/preferences, and the selections were very interesting. I enjoyed a veggie pita wrap because the pita was crispy and the generous filling was very flavorful. I was not focused on the others' food selections, but I did notice a beautiful fresh fruit salad that one person had. I hope to be able to go back soon to try several other items on the menu that looked fabulous. I awarded just four stars because I'm a tough grader and it was only my first visit, not because there were any flaws I was aware of.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantDavidVIPDined on 3/26/2014Found this up the road from my hotel. I would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant to anyone for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Wellrun. Nice menu choice. Great food. Outstanding service. Pleasant ambiance. I look forward to returning to Delay Beach and frequenting this restaurant again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food - the service? EhfnjacobsVIPDined on 3/20/2014We've lived in Delray for 4 years and walked past this place many times - just never took the plunge. Until the other night. A perfect weather evening, we made our rez, and had our choice of inside or out. We ate outside and it was great. The food was outstanding although the wait for an escargot appetizer was long. Beyond that, the food was well-prepared, really nicely presented, and was delicious. The only question mark was our server. We didn't order drinks & it seemed to be a problem. He told us the only fish to get was the special sea bass ($38), we passed and ordered salmon & mahi - and he didn't seem happy. No bread, no water refills, just strange reactions all night. A better waiter with a better attitude gets 5 stars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The experience was good overallmikemDined on 3/13/2014The experience was good overall but a little overpriced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I highly recommend boheme bistro !"OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/4/2014Not only was the food incredible at boheme bistro (but the service was some of the best I've ever experienced). The staff was not only knowledgeable and helpful, they were friendly, funny, warm and welcoming. . I highly recommend boheme bistro !"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love BohemeOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 2/21/2014We always love to come here as the food is consistently great. And the food again was wonderful. We all had pasta dishes, me the Rigatoni Bolognese....yummy.Special Features:
- Excellent food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/15/2014Excellent food and service . Wonderful outdoor dining on Atlantic avenue . Would definitely recommend this restaurant .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very priceyDelrayerDined on 2/15/2014Just because they are located on Atlantic Ave. east of the bridge doesn't mean they need to charge $33.00 for an entrée.
- It was better than GreatGennathemoverDined on 2/14/2014great staff and service, and the food was amazing. Go there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Meal on Valentine's Day!FeedbagDined on 2/14/2014My wife and I were traveling, and thanks to Open Table, was able to arrange a table on a very busy Valentine's Day evening at Boheme Bistro. The restaurant was bustling and a bit noisy near the bar in the back, but we had heard such great things about this place...it did not disappoint. We ordered the Hummus appetizer which tasted very good, but the real treat was yet to come. We ordered the Rigatoni Bolognese and the Pappardelle and Shrimp main courses. They were amazing! We also shared a wonderful chocolate-chocolate cake for dessert. Imagine if the food was this great on a crazy night like Valentine's Day how special it would be just on a regular day out. On our next visit to the area we will be sure to return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedMKF1VIPDined on 2/1/2014We've eaten here many, many times. There seems to have been a change this "season". This is our third time since December and we are finding a steady decline. There are changes in the menu, changes in the staff from the past few years but most importantly a change in the food. There might be a new owner and certainly a different staff in the kitchen.
- Delicious in Del Rey1njgalVIPDined on 1/31/2014We went for lunch after reading reviews on Open Table. Turned out to be a lovely choice. Not located in the busier part of town…this establishment is closer to AiA and a bit quieter, which was fine with us! I had originally wanted to dine outside, but chose instead a table which was inside but open to the outside. It was a nicer overview of the avenue and passers by. Ordered the endive salad with grilled shrimp…it was excellent. The restaurant had nice ambiance….lots of brick walls…and was larger than it appeared from outside. I would recommend you try it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place near the beachEmmdeejayDined on 1/20/2014Serves breakfast, lunch, brunch and dinner. We went for an early weekday dinner. Are indoors as it was chilly in S. Florida. Good attentive service. Varied menu with Mediterranean influence. Breakfast/brunch loos delicious but have not tried...yet. Would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find in Delray Beach.MichaelVIPDined on 1/11/2014Great find in Delray Beach. Love the free valet parking. Great wine selection. Duck was a nice treat and quite tasty. My wife loved the salmon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Near the beach...SueMDined on 1/10/2014We went for lunch and sat outside. Our food took almost one hour to be served to us. Food was good but tired of waiting.
- Brunch delightBobHDined on 1/5/2014Sat outside and had a delightful brunch (Brie omelet and traditional and salmon Benedict's were very good). John's service was terrific. Light hearted, efficient staff really made the morning fun. Had been to Olio, it's sister property, the night before and came because of that positive experience. We were not disappointed and will be back to enjoy lunch and dinner. It should be noted that while the weather is good I'll always eat outside, but the interior was really cool.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I always enjoy Boheme bistro !!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2013The food here is always good. Service atmosphere I always enjoy Boheme . I recommended to any person visit Delray Beach!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Granted It Was new Year's EveTravelgoddess55Dined on 12/31/2013Food was OK, not wonderful. The real,problem was the service. It was not crowded but our server mist have been new, along with the female bartender. I had a glass of san pelligrino with lemon that was served to me in a red wine glass. Also a glass of white wine served to me in another red wine glass. She went to serve me more San pellegrino and poured it in to my wine in error. I was really enjoying this sauvignon blanc, so she went to get me a fresh glass. It took 2 tries, and each time it was the wrong wine that tasted nothing like what I had been drinking . I finally. Asked. For another type of wine altogether, which was not very good either. Needless to say this did not leave a good taste in my mouth. Pun intended.
- Although there was one veryconnieDined on 12/31/2013Although there was one very rude waiter- we didn't have him. Our waitress was friendly and informative. This was a great find for an early dinner on New year's Eve. Even for this busy time the food was good and the price was not outlandish. Try the duck if they have it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 12/30/2013I had to get up 3 times from the table to seek assistance. Service is horrendous. Food is decent.
- Kitchen needs help!!FrankVIPDined on 12/28/2013We had to wait quit a while for our main course. I need of a kitchen mgr. and bus boys!!! I would go back food was very good. I hope they get there act together.Special Features:
- Accommodating placeSuzinVIPDined on 12/28/2013If there's no parking they'll valet for free. Food is very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousLaurenVIPDined on 12/27/2013Love this hidden gem! Ambiance is nice and food is great. Great for lunch or dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/21/2013Great find accross the street from our hotel. We loved sitting outdoors. Service was a little slow at first but we didn't mind. We shared a salad, a flatbread and a pasta dish and it was more than enough food. Everything was delicious! Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.