Bogey's Steak & Seafood
7555 E. Eagle Crest Dr.
Mesa, AZ 85207Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Bogey's Steak & Seafood
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lassendas.com/Bogeys.html
- Phone: 4803964000x206
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00PM - 10:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, American
- Executive Chef: Cory Mingo
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Entertainment, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Smoking Area, View, Weekend Brunch
A word from Bogey's Steak & Seafood
Nestled in the middle of the Las Sendas community in Mesa, AZ at Las Sendas Golf Club, an evening out at Bogey's, which offers complimentary local area limo service and exceptional cuisine, will feel more like a romantic night out on the town than a quick trip to a neighborhood restaurant. Join us before or after dinner to enjoy the scenic views from The Patio, located off The Grill, our casual dining restaurant adjacent to Bogey's.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bogey's Steak & Seafood reviews from OpenTable diners
- Good food mediocre serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/7/2013Had made a reservation for 4 in advance and arrived to be told that there was not a table for 4 available, but could set up a table in the corner. The explanation was that a large group had arrived "at the last minute". Food order was mixed up. Noise level was high due to adjacency of golf club lounge. Service staff very much of the "golf club lounge" variety. Food quality was very good but the ambience and level of service was average at best.
- Beautiful Views and the foodBuckDined on 11/2/2013Beautiful Views and the food was great. Nice selection at all prices. We will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is a good place if youCaptnVIPDined on 9/19/2013This is a good place if you live in northeast Mesa. The Patio would be better because of the entertainment and it has similar food. Bogeys is mostly empty ant the ambiance doesn't lend itself to the location.
- Quiet, good foodDKWalserVIPDined on 7/5/2013The facility is divided into three sections served by a common kitchen, Bogey's, The Grille, and The Patio. The Grille and The Patio are less formal and have better views than does the formal restaurant, Bogey's. We ate in the restaurant and enjoyed the quiet ambiance, linen table cloth and napkins, and friendly, yet efficient, service. The ambiance encouraged conversation and lingering over our meal. The food was very good. The same food, sans tablecloths, is available in The Grille or on The Patio. The noise level will be greater and the view better. The choice is yours.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expected betterDeenoDined on 7/4/2013We were looking foreword to this night but, it seemed like the server didn't know what he was doing. It took half an hour to get our food and there was only one other couple dining. Our food wasn't cooked they way we asked and had to be sent back and then wasn't cooked correct the second time. We just ate most of it anyway. It was very expensive considering the quality.Special Features:
- unexpectedOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/15/2013They must not have many people dine there, when we walked in they scrambled and stumbled over themselves shocked that they had a reservation. The food was good, but we felt so uncomfortable that we probably won't be going back.
- Wonderful dinner for fourOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/4/2013Wonderful dinner for four friends. Quiet, easy to converse. Prime rib was excellent, service was good. Rather small and only three tables occupied. Fully satisfied. Patio restaurant through a closed door was jam packed, loud, boisterous, live music. Not the scene we were looking for.Special Features:
- when I first moved to LasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/3/2013when I first moved to Las Sendas, (4yrs ago).. the dining experience at the restaurant has improved ..(leaps and bonds) ... I am a super foodie and self proclaimed, excellent, home chef..(actually children and friends rather I cook, then go out) I love all foods (ok not liver) .. and I would recommend this to friends and family... good job to the new management..Special Features:
- Do you really want to eatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/20/2013Do you really want to eat alone? Made a reservations for Bogey's on a Thursday evening. Arrived only to find no else present and staff seemed to be bit surprised that we were eating there. My wife commented to the waitress about the lack of other patrons and the waitress asked if we would like to put our names on the wait list for the patio. We did and waited about 20 minutes to get a table. Great meal, fantastic view and very nice live music. The patio was obviously the place to be.
- Bogey's does happen to beSpecialKDined on 2/27/2013Bogey's does happen to be in our neighborhood, but it is well worth the trip even if it isn't. The inside restaurant (Bogey's) is quiet and has a wonderful ambience, great menu that can compete with all top restaurants and good wine and spirits. The outdoor patio is amazing with amazing views of the city of Phoenix, sunsets, city lights and surrounding desert, mountains and golf course. There is music on the patio nightly from Wednesday through Sunday and the talent is always good. They get busy fast and you might have to wait, but it will be worth it. The only little glitch is that sometimes it takes awhile for the food to come out, but when you have views like that with weather to match, who cares??!!Special Features:
- worth the wait.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/15/2013the wait for food was long but the food was FANTASTIC and worth the wait.Special Features:
- We were literally the onlyjimbDined on 2/13/2013We were literally the only table in Bogeys main dining hall and had a reservation. We waited an hour after our appetizers for our main course which included two kids meals. We were told it was becuase the "Grill" got behind. Waiter dropped some of my daughters fries on the floor (which we still paid for) sunlight in my face the entire meal, never even asked us if we wanted another table. Was not helpful when it came to recommending a glass of wine. We will not go back.
- The cheese plate and martinisWheresdessertVIPDined on 2/9/2013The cheese plate and martinis were wonderful. The service and the chicken weren't. The view from the outdoor patio is amazing. Next time we'll go when it's warmer, sit outside and order off the bar menu.Special Features:
- OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!Frank1Dined on 1/25/2013We had a wonderful meal and the appy's were amazing too. At first we were told that we could not sit on the patio which was fine. Then we got a call in the afternoon to tell us that we had to sit on the patio because there was a big tournament going on. Which would have been fine except it rained. However the food and service made up for our little bit of discomfort.Special Features:
- We had a fantastic time onOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/17/2012We had a fantastic time on their patio, just beautiful! The musician was perfect!Special Features:
- We ate there the last fewOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/5/2012We ate there the last few days before a scheduled renovation. They had all of their menu items available on their standard menu but there was still enough choices. The food was excellent and the service was friendly and efficient. I can't wait for them to reopen.Special Features:
- Wonderful spot, wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/23/2012Wonderful spot, wonderful food, great service!!!! Definitely a 10 out of 10.Special Features:
- Excellent steaks; reasonableOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/25/2012Excellent steaks; reasonable prices; very nice view.Special Features:
- Four thumbs up ^^^^OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/12/201212 May 2012- Pleasant and friendly staff....food was great, chefs are well trained. A real nice place to just get away...patio/deck dining has a fantastic view of the east valley. Single entertainer...mellow music/relaxing atmosphere.Special Features:
- Great place for our anniverseryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/12/2012Great place for our anniversery dinner! Best fine dinning for miles and miles.Special Features:
- Food was good. Hot and tasty.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/4/2012Food was good. Hot and tasty. Portions were a little small for the price. Service was slow. Only one waiter for the entire room and he was helping in the bar area as well. A little too stretched out I think. The waiter did know his menu and wine list very well and was very courteous and helpful. Noise from the patio/bar area was a little too loud and could have been helped by closing the door to that area.Special Features:
- Food was good. Great scenicOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/4/2012Food was good. Great scenic view if you get a window table. Need more wait staff - had to wait 25 minutes to get order taken due to lack of adequate staff.Special Features:
- OUT OF TOWNERS LOVE BOGEY'SDiningproVIPDined on 1/20/2012Found Bogey's on Opentable. Our party of 6 came from Indiana and Pennsylvania. The food was outstanding, both presentation and flavor. Bruno, our server was awesome, on his game the whole night. Prices are right on for what you get. The view from the outdoor patio is just beautiful at night. The general manager came over a couple of times to see that all was well. We highly recommend Bogey's for dinner.Special Features:
- Great spot for great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/16/2011I had heard about the Bogey's from a friend but had not followed up on eating there until my wife and I wanted to find a new eatery for our Anniversary. It was close to home on a scenic golf course and very pleasant. The food was excellent, I had the Filet Mignon and it was one of the best I have had in Phoenix. Very few people in the restaurant, I think very few know about it outside of the community where it is located.Special Features:
- Everything was very nice butOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/14/2011Everything was very nice but it would be nice if upscale restaurants like this would stick to quiet instrumental background music instead of vocals that compete with conversation.Special Features:
- This was our first time atOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/3/2011This was our first time at Bogey's and we will definately return. The filet was cooked to perfection and fork tender, the salmon was delicious as well. the service was spot on, there when you needed but also alowing us to have a quite dinner without interuptions. It is a very out of the way location with both day and night views that are amazing.Special Features:
- Very nice establishment.CozyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/2/2011Very nice establishment.Cozy and comfortable. It would be a nice place for a large group. I will return and try the bar area out next.Special Features:
- I enjoy this neighborhoodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/11/2011I enjoy this neighborhood Golf and Country Club setting very much. The food is great, the music was the perfect volume, the view is beautiful.Special Features:
- BummedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/5/2011Before I made the reservation, I viewed their menu online and it looked amazing. When we got there, they had revamped their menu and took a majority of the items I was looking at ordering OFF the menu. When I asked the waiter what he recommended he recommended one of the items that was NOT on the menu and said "oh we just took that off, but it was really good" YEAH thanks. We went to order a bottle of wine and as we were getting ready to order he stated that there were several brands they didnt have and he'd let us know if they had the wine we wanted once we ordered. Overall, I was dissapointed, our neighborhood really needs a great restaurant and I had high hopes! The steak was good, the lobster was overcooked.Special Features:
- Will not returnOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/2/2011Menu online was not the same as in the dining room. No Seafood Stew or Spicy Shrimp or Pork Tenderloin. Sides did not include Baked Potato . Portions were smaller than on previous visits. Prices higher for entree received.
- We had the prime rib dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/27/2011We had the prime rib dinner which was very good. The atmosphere of the dinning room is great. They did not, however, recognize that it was my wife's birthday which I had included in my reservation form. The entrance to Bogey's was also less then easy to locate when you arrive at the complex. We will definitely give it another try.Special Features:
- It was ok but consideringOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/15/2011It was ok but considering the price I rate it fair. My husband asked for roasted potatoes and he got mashed. The vegetables were so sparse hardly any at all, the lobster tail was also very very small we asked for crab legs and there were non. I asked for more of the bread they served with the muscles and they brought us sliced pumpernickle. Service was OK not spectacular, with what you charge for lobster tail and steak I would expect more food. I am not a big eater by any means and I left hungry.Special Features:
- Bogey's Steakhouse is a LasOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/23/2011Bogey's Steakhouse is a Las Sendas hidden gem with a spectacular view. Sunsets on the patio are what Arizona is all aboutSpecial Features:
- The service was great, althoughOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/1/2011The service was great, although the restaurant was not busy on this particular evening. Our waitress was pleasant and cheerful. We truly enjoyed the steak dinner we chose. It was probably one of the best tasting steaks we had had in along time! We had come to Bogey's to celebrate an Anniversary. The ambience was a little subdued and we were not seated in a position to enjoy a view of the city. Although the food was very good, it was less romantic than we had hoped for.Special Features:
- We ate on the patio. ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/13/2011We ate on the patio. Excellent view especially at night with the lights of the city below. Food and service were excellent.Special Features:
- We had an outstanding diningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/12/2011We had an outstanding dining experience. The staff was really friendly and the atmosphere and food were great.Special Features:
- Bogey's is good for what itTazzmom602Dined on 6/18/2011Bogey's is good for what it is -- a place to have something to eat after playing a round of golf or to have a casual dinner if you live in the community. It's not someplace I would make a point of going back to but it was just fine. I'd say the restaurant was under-staffed for a Saturday evening. Our entrees arrived before our appetizer, brought to the table by someone who wasn't our server. Our server offered to take them back to the kitchen but at that point, it didn't make much sense to do that. We enjoyed sitting out on the patio after dinner as the sun set and the lights of the city twinkled in the distance. With misters running, it was very pleasant despite the summer heat.Special Features:
- Mo$t underwhelming...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/7/2011First of all, the restaurant did not have a record of our Open Table reservation that was made two days in advance. Luckily, there were very few patrons and we were able to get a table. However, we expected much better service since there were very few patrons. The service was slow (e.g., glasses left empty for long periods of time between refills) and we were missing menu items and condiments. On a good note, the food was very tasteful and the presentation was well done.Special Features:
- Excellent food, well prepared.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/15/2011Excellent food, well prepared. Service was a bit slow due to more patrons than expected for the evening we choose to attend...Special Features:
- Steaks were excellent. PleasantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/3/2011Steaks were excellent. Pleasant decor on the formal side. Quiet.Special Features: