Bogart's Bar & Grill - Rosemont
9701 Bryn Mawr Avenue
Rosemont, IL 60018Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Bogart's Bar & Grill - Rosemont
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bogartsbarandgrill.com/
- Phone: 8474471040
- Hours of Operation:
Daily Hours: Sunday - Thursday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Life gives us many reasons to smile, jump for joy and celebrate. From baby showers, graduation, bridal showers, anniversaries and birthdays we gather with friends and celebrate. Cherish these moments with those around you while we take care of the rest.
Indulge in top shelf wine and liquor selections, hand served passed hors d"oeurves, paired with courses of your choice. From business meetings, social happy hours, dinner and a movie, or a just a girls night out, whatever the reason Bogart's has just what you need to sit back, relax and indulge.
If you're looking for the 'wow' factor to make a lasting impression on your next meeting, look no further than Bogart's Bar & Grill. Plan your next event around a movie in our lush VIP Premier level balcony auditoriums. Sit back and enjoy ultra-plush over sized theater chairs for the ultimate viewing relaxation. Sip on your favorite cocktail, wine or beer as the movie plays in stunning high definition Sony digital cinema 4K.
- Private Party Contact: Michael Kerz 8474471027
- Entertainment: Combined with Muvico Theaters, Bogart"s offers an unique dining experience to our guests. Combined with Muvico Theater's 'The Premier' guests over the age of 21 can enjoy a VIP treatment after dinner in the lush over-sized seats. Guests can dine at Bogart's with or without seeing a film. Bogart's Bar & Grill is a great place to sit down for a wonderful meal or cocktail, before the show, after the show or anytime!
- Cross Street: River Rd.
- Public Transit: CTA Train Blue line Rosemont stop.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Bogart"s Bar and Grill offers valet parking as well as private garage parking. Please remember to bring your garage parking ticket inside with you, so it can be validated for free parking.
A word from Bogart's Bar & Grill - Rosemont
Bogart"s Bar & Grill is a family friendly, full service bar and restaurant located on the 2nd floor of Muvico Theaters Rosemont 18. We offer classic American Fare and top shelf liquor and wine selections in an upscale casual environment.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bogart's Bar & Grill - Rosemont reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
late-night find (5)vibrant bar scene (4)fit for foodies (3)romantic (3)great for lunch (3)neighborhood gem (3)great for brunch (2)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (2)good for groups (2)hot spot (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Fun casual foodNickVIPDined on 9/6/2014Gret spot if you are hungry before or after the movies'Special Features:
- Good food. Hated the gnatseatingoutDined on 9/6/2014Food was really good. Service was good too. But the gnats were horrible. I saw someone else said something about them in another review as well. Well that person was right. Its a shame with the location being so good, and everything else being excellent the bugs have to be there.Special Features:
- CharlesCharlesDined on 8/16/2014Gnats flying all over the place, put a damper on our meal. We've changed seats several times and they were everywhere. We also informed out waitress and she replied with "we know, we are working on the problem and its summer time" not a good answer, however, the food and drinks were still good but the gnats ruin our mood / movie date night. If we wanted to be annoyed by little bugs we would have had the children join us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bad servicesausageman1Dined on 8/12/2014we were seated exactly at our reservation time of 7pm. at seven twenty we still had not received our drinks. we went to the hostess stand and complained. they did nothing about it. the food service was very slow ans we were not served until ten till eight. our movie was at eight so we ate a little and left most of it. we could not d=find the waitress to pay and when we did she was slow and we got into the movie ten min late. i probably will never come back again.Special Features:
- The following 220 reviews are from the Bogart's Bar & Grill - Rosemont reviews archive.
- Dining prior to a movie4dinnerandamovieDined on 5/17/2014We ate here prior to seeing a movie. I like that they ask you if you are there to see a movie and what time the movie is. This way they can hurry your order if need be. The portions are very good. A little less than I've seen in the past, but that is a good thing. Still good amount but I remember seeing people order the nachos and get a portion 6 people wouldn't be able to finish. The flat bread pizzas, nachos, and burgers are very good. Maybe a tad on the pricey side for some food items, but not crazy pricey. Decent beers on tap, I would recommend this place as much as any of the other new restaurants in the area.I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placedidiDined on 5/11/2014We had a very good lunch for mothers day.chicken salad soup and sandwich with fries were tasty .place was clean and nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Add some Luxury to your Movie NightLoverDined on 5/1/2014This was is not your ordinary movie theater concession stand. I took a date to see the new Spider Man movie, but before the movie we grabbed a bite to eat at Bogart's. The waiter was really nice and suggested a special "Spidey Drink". It was delicious.........and I love the fact the burger section of the menu allowed you to chose the type of meat you wanted for your burger. It's rare to find bison meat in restaurants these days, and I could honestly say it was delicious. My date love her meal as well it was a perfect start to amazing night, and the luxury of taking your food in the Premier theater was a plus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous food, prompt seatingAwesome726Dined on 4/12/2014Bogart's is very accommodating to our reservation needs. We actually showed up about a 20 minutes earlier and were able to seat us right away. I requested on Open Table that I prefer a booth which Bogart's already set aside for us. Fabulous, prompt service and food. Crab cakes and pork chops are amazing and the Asada grill is phenomenal. I love this Open Table feature.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly surprised...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/5/2014Thought being part of a Theater, I wasn't expecting much but was pleasantly surprised and it is very convenient to eat there and watch a movie afterwards. I would go there again in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not so hotOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/29/2014It was fine because we were going to a movie after dinner, so in that sense it was convenient. Their idea of a champagne and chambord cocktail was way too much chambord, it was so sticky and sweet, I couldn't drink it. It should be very light pink - this was a dark purple. The food was mediocre and overpriced for what it was. Not very many healthy options on the menu - everything was covered in cheese or creamy sauce, or ranch dressing. Portions were huge which seemed to serve their general clientele well, but not me. Overall it was fine, definitely not worth the $79 for two people for dinner. We won't be going back.
- its okCharlesDined on 3/15/2014I was expecting much more, however it's an average dining experience and a very long drive just for movie and a dinner, not sure if it will be worth the travel from the south burb to Rosemont.Special Features:
- This was my first time diningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/21/2014This was my first time dining here and overall it was a nice experience. I definitely will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saved by SusanMRybickiDined on 2/15/2014If it were not for Susan I would probably not be returning. After waiting for 25min I asked our waiter where our appetizer was. Emotionless he left and 12 min later the "Nachos" appeared. 5min later bout of our Flat-bread Pizzas came out. Both over cooked and dry. I asked for a manager and that's when Susan came into the picture. Susan was very courteous, introduced herself and queried as to what the problem was. She was very understanding and in a post-haste manner had fresh plates made for my wife and I in under 7 min. Susan's attitude and sense of taking care of the customer is what will make me return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- my experience was moderateSlowdayValentineDined on 2/14/2014my experience was moderate because the service for the food was extremely slow our waitress did not return and check on our table for further service after food delivery. For the price of the day the event did not live up to the hype of the facility.Special Features:
- Was not able to have dinnerLidiDined on 2/1/2014Was not able to have dinner your establishment was without power that dayI would recommend this to a friend.
- I wasn't able to go diningsofakinggoodDined on 2/1/2014I wasn't able to go dining at bogarts this night due to their power outage. So we settled for adobes across the street. But I've been here before and the food and environment is amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not a chanceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/1/2014Didn't get to experience. Much as soon as we ordered our food fire alarm went off we were asked to evacuate the building
- Muvico & Music!FuntimeDined on 1/25/2014We had a great time at Bogart's at Muvico in Rosemont. We were there to see Rick Saucedo sing as Elvis; but, the food was also wonderful! I had Shrimp tacos & my friend had Penne pasta & chicken. We shared an appetizer. The service was attentive & friendly; the prices were reasonable. We will definitely go back again for the food, special shows & movies!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DOUBLE TREATOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/25/2014Went to the Elvis show Saturday the 25th. The show was great. The food was very good and we had a good time. No complaints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a wonderful time andFoodieVIPDined on 1/25/2014We had a wonderful time and enjoyed seeing Rick Elvis Saucedo perform. We have seen him there three times now. You get a great show and only have to purchase two items. The food is good. I love the burgers. My friend had the bison, another the flatbread pizza and another the steak. The fries are very good steak fries. We like the St. Jean Cabernet. Our server David is incredible. The coffee is also very good not just an ordinary coffee. Bogart's is a great place to have dinner before or after a movie. We love Muvico and their seats. They have a package with show ticket, popcorn and valet which valet is perfect when tonight the weather is going to be 20 below without the windchill factored in. Death by chocolate is a delicious dessert choiceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fail.rponealDined on 1/18/2014Apparently 1.5 hours is not enough time for dinner reservations before your movie. We had 6pm reservations and a movie at 7:35pm. The server did ask what time our movie was, however, we did not receive our entrees until 7:20! And then, they weren't even correct. The restaurant was not that busy at the time either (now it's obvious why this was the case). Never again.
- Very pleasantAnneVIPDined on 1/18/2014Went here before a movie. The place has a subdued quality that we like. Itvwas a perfect place to be where we didn't have to travel far afterwards especially on a cold snowy night. The food is simple and good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner and a Movie!MichaelDined on 1/11/2014My family enjoyed dinner at Bogart's before taking in a movie. The waiter asked us what time our movie began, and made sure we were out in time. He was attentive, but gave us time to browse the menu and enjoy our meal. Each of us ordered something different, and everyone was satisfied. The salad was hearty enough for a meal, and the pork chops and sliders each were excellent. We are looking forward to coming back again!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TimeMovieLoverDined on 12/31/2013Went on New Year's Eve! Food was delicious and the service was phenomenal! Cannot wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restuarant to grab aFoodieVIPDined on 12/31/2013Great restuarant to grab a good burger before a movie at Muvico downstairs. Can't wait to go there on January 25 to see Rick Evlis Saucedo do the music of Elvis. We have seen him twice before at Bogart's and really enjoy the show. I saw Rick when he first started out in Chicago at the One Two Three lounge in the 1970's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wow,sadkathcarmDined on 12/28/2013Terrible across the table, sat down waited 30 minutes for our appetizer , got the soup instead. came back 15 minutes later with the appetizer and 2 minutes after that our dinner. we even specified to the waiter NOT to bring the appetizer with the dinner. So we had a choice to make , eat the appetizer or a cold dinner, talk about feeling rushed to eat after sitting there for 30 minutes with nothing and then all at once. VERY DISAPPOINTED ABOUT THE WHOLE DINNER! It ruined our perfect evening. We have many choices from where we live to this place . I would understand if it was busy, but it was not. I watched a table get seated, served appetizers and then dinner all before we even finished. Terrible dinning experience all around.Special Features:
- Food was colddougDined on 12/27/2013Ourfood took 40 minutes and was serve cold.We ordered fish tacos and even though the taste was fine it would have been much better served warm.Special Features:
- Good Food, Great DrinksRosemontDined on 12/27/2013One of our favorite places to go but recently has been VERY SLOW in giving us our food. The first time it took half an hour to get an order of nachos....and our food came twenty minutes after that (leaving us with only ten minutes to scarf our food down before the movie). The last time we went....last Saturday....they said that service would be faster because they were 'slow', but it still took forty minutes to receive our food. The manager is very helpful and kind but the rest of the staff need to hussle a bit more, especially the kitchen. We are going to start seeking food options in Rosemont BEFORE heading to our movie.Special Features:
- Good was good. I had the 8ouncegoodgrouponDined on 12/20/2013Good was good. I had the 8ounce steak and my girl had the trio shrimp tacos. The tacos were more bread and vegetables than meat. Only complaint was we ordered soup and it was brought out at the same time that the dinner was brought outSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceyummoVIPDined on 12/18/2013I am giving the service a "Poor" rating because the kitchen was way backed up and it seemed like there was no apparent reason for it. Our server was doing the best that he could and it was something out of his control.
- UnpreparedSManDined on 12/15/2013I don't think Bogart's is capable of controlling a large number of patrons, and seemed disorganized. It took me 30 minutes to order my food, and another hour for them to tell me it was ready. I can imagine the food was good when it was hot, but it was really cold when I got it.Special Features:
- Great place for date nightmsutkoDined on 12/15/2013It would be a treat for any parents to get out alone, have a delicious dinner at Bogarts, and take in a show in the VIP section of Musico. It would make a very nice gift package for Christmas or any other occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was a better experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/15/2013This was a better experience than the first time. we will come backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waitress was wonderful!FrankDined on 12/8/2013I loved the special attention paid by our waitress. She was even bi-lingual and made my wife feel very comfortable. The room wasn't too crowded, but there was enough action to keep her hopping, but she still made time to check on us throughout the evening. This was my second time at Bogarts and it was as good as the first. My only criticism is that the steak could have been better for the price. It was a little small, but was served medium as ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bogart's at Muvico in Rosemont, ILfoodiecouple80Dined on 12/8/2013On Sunday, December 08, 2013, my husband and I ate at Bogart's. With this being the 3rd or 4th time eating there, we were used to their tasty entrees. I had well done grilled salmon with roasted veggies and he had a well done burger with fries. We thoroughly enjoyed our mea - not too salty, not too bland. Also, we had the chocolate lava cake for dessert. It was very tasty as well, though a little expensive - 9.00 for a small portion, but still very tasty. We recommend a stop at Bogart's, especially if you are going to see a movie at Muvico. Sonja L. MarshallSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A HUGE DisapoointmentDiningDivaDined on 12/7/2013Bogarts Grill was not up to par.. First, before being seated, we were told that there will be a 1 hour wait for food. It was 10:00 p.m. and the place was 1/3 full! They muttered something about getting food for patrons in the Premiere sections of the movie (but how many people eat dinner at 10:00 p.m. plus the Premiere sections are tiny with very few seats). So, I think something else was going on. In terms of the food, all I can say is mediocre. Nothing was truly awful, but nothing was good either. My hamburger was dried out and came on a bun that disintegrated into mush in 2 minutes. The fries were undercooked and the salads had almost no cheese. .Also our waiter was well intentioned but made tons of mistakes. A bad experience!
- Very long wait for food (90OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/7/2013Very long wait for food (90 min). While the service was polite and friendly they did not seem prepared for the customer traffic.Special Features:
- Dinner and MovieJillDined on 12/7/2013Bogart's menu has a little bit for everyone. It is a great stop prior or even after a movie. Personally I have experienced, Friday and Saturday nights are best to have reservations and allow at least 1.5 hours prior to a movie for dinner. It gets really busy.Special Features:
- I have no intentions of returningOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/7/2013I have no intentions of returning to this establishment.
- Calamari was nice but a bitBingDined on 12/6/2013Calamari was nice but a bit salty but I did enjoy having the twist of adding the jalapeño. Both salmon and steak were great but better if rice pilaf is added in the salmon. I love the potatoes in the steakSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.