Bodega Las Tablas
Calle Canals #254
San Juan, PR 00907Neighborhood:
Tapas / Small PlatesPrice: $31 to $50
Bodega Las Tablas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bodegalastablas.com/
- Phone: 7874559801x
- Hours of Operation:
Thursday- Saturday: 4:30pm-11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Spanish, Contemporary European, Tapas / Small Plates
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Bodega Las Tablas
Bodega Las Tablas, is an authentic Spanish Tasca, with a focus on the use of the freshest ingredients available, and honoring traditional old-world Spanish recipes. With a full and diverse menu, Bodega Las Tablas is an innovative culinary proposal, which has brought the small-plates format of Tapas-style dining to the forefront of the culinary scene in San Juan.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bodega Las Tablas reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (2)romantic (2)good for groups (1)great for outdoor dining (1)special occasion (1)late-night find (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- DissapointingCargustoVIPDined on 10/11/2014That night we were looking forward for a night under the stars (they have outdoor dining too) with a bottle of refreshing white wine and some tapas espanolas (Spanish appetizers). It all started with a hot white wine, they said that they bought it a couple of hours before I arrived to the restaurant so the bottle had only being two hours inside the fridge. The tapas that my wife really liked were $25 each!! For the area, those prices were not expected. I ordered sliders that were good I must say and she had a Tuna tartar which was also good. The last sip I had of my wine was the only one that could pass as a cold one. I had to end my night at another restaurant that is close by. Not much to enjoy here.
- Awesome place for a quiet dinnerItsAllAboutTheJourneyDined on 9/11/2014Went to Bodega las Tablas looking for a nice dinner and found a culinary adventure. Altough the signature drinks were a wee bit pricey dinner was very good...!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thank you!!!GratefulMommy2BeVIPDined on 7/25/2014This restaurant keeps getting better and better. The food was so amazing, I even kind of felt sad when we could not fathom one more bite - I would have gladly tasted one more dish! The bartender was a gem, she made me a super yummy mocktail because I'm pregnant that I will forever be grateful for. Service was superb. The couple that we went with had never been there and now will return as much as we plan to do.Special Features:
- Expensive and very small portionsPR2014Dined on 7/11/2014Tapas are supposed to be shared, but portions were really small for the price. Taste wasn't great.
- Good for tapas with friendsSrlistDined on 6/5/2014I went w/ 3 friends with whom I wanted to catch up. Their valet parking was crucial in our decision since finding parking in the area (la Placita) can be difficult. Once there the hostess was very courteous, as well as our waiter. The place is beautiful inside. We asked for 3 plates: tortilla, pork over nachos and a meat combo table. All three were delicious, but the meat table was the winner. The wine list is limited, but I found what I like: a very good Rioja at a great price ($30 - $37). I hate when I see the same wines for twice that price. The ambiance was unbeatable and the music choice stupendous, although a bit high for my taste. It was perfect for a catch up night. Not the place if you want something loud, to see and be seen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Limited wine availabilityFrankieJDined on 5/31/2014I'll start by saying that the food was really good and the waitress was always very helpful. But the dinner was mostly spoiled after choosing wine after wine from their wine list to have them comeback saying that the wine was not available or they could not find it. I decided that I was not going to keep guessing and ordered a scotch instead from the cocktail menu and again that scotch was not available. Drinks and wines are usually the first thing ordered and a good restaurant should always be nicely stocked on their menu/list offerings, they obviously were not.
- amazing find!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/5/2014had an amazing meal here last weekend. Ambiance is greta with outside seating area. The owner came around several times to check on us throughout the evening. Mostly locals there which I love in a restaurant when traveling and menu was all in spanish (but owner walked us through it and said english menus coming soon although not needed!). Food was divine. The pork nachos and nutella croquets were to die for!!!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent night!GratefulMommy2BeVIPDined on 2/19/2014We learned about this new restaurant in Open Table and decided to give it a try. What a great experience! The food was simply amazing, the cocktails were superb. We arrived early so the place was quiet, with a little music on the background. We definitively will return! Great Job!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.