607 Larkin Street
San Francisco, CA 94109Neighborhood:
Civic Center / Hayes Valley / Van Ness
VietnamesePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bodegabistrosf.net/
- Phone: 4159211218
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Sunday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:15pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French, Vietnamese, Chinese
- Executive Chef: Billy Ho
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, BYO Liquor, Entertainment, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Bodega Bistro does catering for offices and parties. Please come into the restaurant to discuss more about how we may individually shape your perfect menu.
- Private Party Facilities: We have a maximum capacity of 90 guests. One side of the restaurant may be reserved with prior notice for private dining experiences. Menus may also be constructed to fit the guest’s needs based on favorite dishes and specific allergens.
- Private Party Contact: Matthew Ho 4159211218
- Cross Street: Eddy Street
- Public Transit: Bodega Bistro is easily accessible through Muni and Bart. We are located three blocks away from the Civic Center Station and walking distances from bus lines such as: 31 Balboa, 19 Polk, 16X Noriega, and 38 Geary.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Street and lot parking are available for Bodega Bistro guests. The Cova Hotel across the street has a parking lot easily accessible for guest.
A word from Bodega Bistro
Bodega Bistro has been a family-run business serving authentic and quality food to San Francisco’s Little Saigon District for over 10 years. Located on 607 Larkin, we strive to give the customers a great experience, delicious dishes, and quality service. Our name “Bodega” is a clever word play: Originating from the Vietnamese language, Bo means beef, De means Lamb, and Ga means chicken. Bodega Bistro has been mentioned in the SF Examiner, 7x7 Magazine “100 Things to Eat in San Francisco”, and also Food Paradise’s segment “Taste Like Chicken.” Billy Ho is the executive chef at Bodega Bistro. While being of Chinese descent, Billy learned the Vietnamese culture while growing up in Hanoi. He has always been a fan of food due to the excitement it brings to others. Billy continues to share new flavors with his customers through a combination of Chinese, Vietnamese, and French influence in his cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bodega Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance2.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (2)good for groups (2)neighborhood gem (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- How is this on OpenTable?jgt74VIPDined on 8/20/2014The restaurant was entirely empty with the exception of one other table. The food was just OK. I have had better Vietnamese elsewhere in the city. The floor was sticky, the menu was laminated in old plastic that was falling apart, and the service was not good despite our being close to the only patrons. We had to flag down the staff a number of times. They did consistently refill our water glasses, though. The light switch in the bathroom only worked when jimmied into the right position, and the light went out regardless while I washed my hands. From their website, the chef sounded competent and it looked good, but I do not understand how this restaurant is on OpenTable. I will not be returning.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Bodega Bistro reviews archive.