114 E. 6th St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://bocacincinnati.com/
- Phone: 5135422022
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - 5:00pm to 10:00pm
Tuesday- 5:00pm to 10:00pm
Wednesday - 5:00pm to 10:00pm
Thursday - 5:00pm to 10:00pm
Friday - 5:00pm to 11:00pm
Saturday- 5:00pm to 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, French
- Executive Chef: Jeremy Lieb
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Between Main and Walnut
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: BOCA offers valet parking directly in front of our restaurant. There is street parking on 6th street east of the restaurant and on Main street. There are lots available on Walnut just south of 6th street on both the east and west sides of the street.
A word from BOCA
Boca is Chef David Falk's ode to Europe. It is a one of a kind dining experience marrying world-class, chef driven cuisine with gracious service at an affordable price point. Boca's design couples contemporary european and american stylings with touches of rusticity in an airy urban space. The elegant and inviting surroundings welcome guests for an afternoon cocktail, a small bite before a great show at nearby theaters, a casual dinner with friends, or a luxurious night out in Cincinnati.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
BOCA reviews from OpenTable diners
337 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (285)fit for foodies (262)romantic (213)notable wine list (170)hot spot (125)good for groups (72)neighborhood gem (62)vibrant bar scene (35)late-night find (17)kid-friendly (6)scenic view (5)great for brunch (5)great for lunch (5)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- Old Boca/New BocaOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/27/2014We haven't dined at Boca since the Northside days...we wish we had for the food's sake. We didn't want to endure the wannabe crowds from the HP scene, but we lost out on the decision by missing the amazing food. It's hard to beat the chef's preparation, presentation and overall taste, especcially for my wife being a vegetarian. Well done, and lesson learned.Special Features:
- Another great dinner!Ann54Dined on 9/27/2014This is my second time dining at Boca. I was not disappointed. The food was amazing and I was glad I could try different items on the menu. I LOVE that many of the offerings can be ordered in half portions. I will be back!Special Features:
- amazing diningJenBDined on 9/26/2014The highest quality meal I've had in Cincinnati. Decor was fantastic, smells were divine, and service was top notch. I felt like I was back in the big city.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceCincyfoodsceneDined on 9/26/2014We enjoyed our 2nd visit to Boca. Food and service are excellent. We will be back!!Special Features:
- All-around amazingbeerlovesfoodDined on 9/25/2014We had dinner at Boca for our 10th anniversary. The staff all treated us like royalty. The mealwas easily the best we've had in Cincinnati and one of the best we've had anywhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic ExperiencewhittyDined on 9/25/2014We went to Boca for our 10th wedding anniversary. The staff was very attentive and incredibly friendly and authentic. And the food exceeded our expectations through each course. We both agreed that we made the perfect choice.Special Features:
- Can't decide what to eat?SammyDined on 9/24/2014Then this is the best restaurant for you! There are literally no rules to how you order. We tried 5 different dishes that came to the same as a one meal portion size. Everything was delicious! So many unique flavor combinations and a great atmosphere. We'll definitely be back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Boca, but...SunnyDined on 9/24/2014Loved our meals....only complaint was in the clam-sausage risotto, everything was minced too finely. I would have liked nice chunks of clam and sausage. It was borderline too salty too. Chicken risotto was outstanding, as was the panna cotta. Crab salad was supposed to have ruby red grapefruit, but it was white grapefruit. The red was needed for color. But I love this place, and our very cute young blonde waiter.!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wine+Food Pairing = PerfectionOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/22/2014We left our food and wine pairing up to the house. Great choice on our part. Every course we ooooed and ahhhed, thinking there was no way they could top the last, but of course, they did. Our server was attentive but not overbearing. The wine selection with the food was spot on. Overall, a foodies dream come true.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always incredibleheroVIPDined on 9/20/2014Terrific as always! Perfect place to celebrate! Love going hereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What can you say?lovegreatfoodVIPDined on 9/20/2014What can you say? BOCA is our favorite place for delicious food in Cincinnati! It was a Birthday celebration - each dish was so tasty, everything was so perfect and we felt extra special! Our server Nicole is just the best! What can you say?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect night!tlrc61Dined on 9/20/2014This was my first visit to Boca and will definitely return. The food was fantastic, perfect portion sizes, wine list was great - the menu was not overwhelming, perfect selection size. Love the seasonal menu, can't wait to see the winter menu! Service was awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Boca is a great location for celebrating a special occassion! We tried the Entree and Wine flight and weren't disappointed.Special Features:
- AMAZING!AddendumVIPDined on 9/15/2014Simply a perfect experience, the decor, the service, the food…all impeccable, polished and flawless. Bravo Boca!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Probably the best meal of my life!erinswDined on 9/13/2014This was our second time at Boca but our first time at the new location. Food and service with unbelievable. We started with the Blue Fin Crudo with Avocado and it was absolutely amazing. Super fresh, perfect texture, and beautiful presentation. We also tried the carmelized brussels sprouts with a scallop (we have had these before and loved them). They were perfectly seasoned and the scallop was cooked to perfection. We also tried the tasting portion of the seasonal Sweet Corn Agnolotti (spelling?) This was on recommendation from our server and we are so glad we took his advice! Absolutely melt in your mouth. As an entree my husband had the salmon and I had the Filet Boca. Boca Candy bar dessert was phenomenal. You gotta try it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EclecticDinnerVIPDined on 9/13/2014Food is excellent although small for the price. The ability to combine small portions is nice for those that can't decide. Wine is really expensive.Special Features:
- JudiVIPDined on 9/12/2014Glad to score a last minute reservation- went early for drinks and we were seated early. Great food, love the small plates for tasting. Impeccable service, beautiful ambiance. Perfect dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anonymousDined on 9/12/2014We had a great time! The restaurant itself was quite noisy, however, we were still able to maintain a conversation. The food was fantastic! The service was impeccable without making us feel intimidated. That's always a plus! My only true complaint is that we were sitting at a table with metal chairs. These were so cold - they never warmed up. That was a bit distracting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chef's Counter a Must!PaulbDined on 9/12/2014Had a wonderful birthday meal at the Chef's Counter on a Friday night. Service was top notch, food was excellent, and libations hit the spot. Will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Delicious!Woolums0928Dined on 9/12/2014Surprised my husband for his birthday, the staff sat us at a wonderful table. The place is gorgeous and the food is AMAZING!!! We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- thomastDined on 9/11/2014Excellent as always. This is currently the best restaurant in Cincinnati.Special Features:
- Holy Bocacrashdavis36Dined on 9/10/2014I do dinners in Cincinnati with physicians frequently but this was my first experience with Boca. I will definitely be coming back. Everything from the ambiance, to the service, to the food was absolutely perfect. Barry, our server, did a tremendous job working through the menu in stages. This was the best was to eat at Boca. From the Brussels sprouts and tuna, to the ravioli and risotto, to the main course. I don't think there could be one bad thing on the menu. I will of course have to find out by going back soon and try something different. Cheers to the chefs in their open kitchen for cooking sheer perfection and to the wait staff for making it all perfect. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MillerheatingDined on 9/6/2014Had a great time as always. Food and service was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/6/2014Food, wine and service were all outsanding. Loved the option of the tasting portions so I could try several dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding, as alwaysOTR2VIPDined on 9/6/2014Great food, great service, beautiful setting. Always a treat.Special Features:
- Great service, excellent foodTdaneseDined on 9/5/2014Server excited you as he went threw the menu. As if he has enjoyed it. We will come back to try other items on the menu. It was a great night for my wife and ISpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Boca = AwesomeSunDevilDined on 9/5/2014Amazing food, service, and atmosphere! My wife and I just moved here from Phoenix, and this place and Sotto seem to be the only true culinary experiences in the city.Special Features:
- OUTSTANDING!!!GwenVIPDined on 9/4/2014I've dined at the best restaurants all over the world. Who would have thought that one of the best restaurants would be in Cincinnati Ohio. First, I was impressed by the tiny tray of finishing sea salt at each table. The menu was not run-of-the-mill. The dishes & food combinations were well thought out and paired. The grilled Caesar salad's dressing was worth the price of admission. I wanted white wine. My server, Brook (who was fantastic), asked me what type of wine I preferred. I told her bone dry white. She brought 3 wine glasses & placed them in front of me. I was confused. Am I in for a wine tasting??? Yes. She brought me 3 different whites. I like that! Yes, offer your customers a little extra. It goes a long way. Go BOCA!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/3/2014We did the tastings and every dish was amazing. We had the brussel sprouts to start and it was delicious. We then had the angliotti; the home made pasta was delicate and complex flavor. The branzino was moist and sweet and cooked to perfection. The lamb was tender and flavorful. Service was top notch. I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- StickmanDined on 9/3/2014Excellent service, excellent food. Will definitely go back with friends for a great evening out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingSuebee1Dined on 8/29/2014All aspects of our dinner were very well done. The staff is professional, attentive and friendly. Presentation of dishes is elegant but not excessive. Most impressive is the food which is wonderful with complex and dimensioned flavors. Half plates are offered for many entrees which allows you to try more dishes. The menu is updated periodically so offerings change. Our cost for two with wine, small plates, full entrees, tip was $180.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentFoodfan06Dined on 8/29/2014The food was incredible and the service to match! When they realized we were celebrating our anniversary we were treated to a complimentary champagne toast. Everything snout our experience was nothing short of outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Night!Our2girlzDined on 8/29/2014We celebrated our 21st anniversary at Boca this weekend and every aspect was amazing. From a perfectly concocted martini, to seating us at table # 21, to our knowledgable server (David) who made some spot-on recommendations ....the evening was perfect. But don't just wait for a special occasion, Boca is also ideal for large groups and girls' nights out! Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZING Food!!Triciap21Dined on 8/29/2014Boca was the perfect place to celebrate two birthdays. The food was unbelievable and the service was great. I will absolutely go back again!Special Features:
- Great food, and service!friskyDined on 8/27/2014I had the carmelized brussel sprouts which were the best brussel sprout dish I ever had. Enjoyed the twist on the grilled romaine. Poached fish was very flavorful. Would highly recommend this restaurant for special occasions. Portions not big, but very flavorful and filling. Very enjoyable. Nice, very attentive server!Special Features:
- Absolutely perfectJadeontherunDined on 8/25/2014Everything about this place is special. So much thought goes into every aspect of the restaurant, creating a very satisfying experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The legend continuesBrunoDined on 8/23/2014One steps out of the Midwest at Boca. With fresh pastas that rank among the finest I've ever had in some of the best restaurants in Italy and second courses that are more of the same, one gets the sense that he or she is somewhere across the pond or perhaps in a hot spot in San Francisco or New York. In Italian, the word I would use to describe Boca is "ottimo."Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't wait to return!BocaBurgerJunkieDined on 8/23/2014Sophisticated atmosphere without pretense. Staff could not have been nicer. Drop dead gorgeous decor at a surprisingly affordable price. Yes, they have expensive wines, but you can get great wines in the $35 to $45 range. And the menu is available in half portions if you eat light or just want to try several dishes. Dining in the space that was La Maisonette that reigned supreme for several decades, they pay homage by offering the pains taking pommels soufflé in reverence. Yum! You will be sorry if you do not order them! And, surprisingly, we ordered the burger as one of our dishes. Well, all I can say is that I just wanna go back and sit at the bar and have what was the best burger ever with a side of those hollow fries!Special Features:
- Great ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014The service was outstanding and the decor was well balance. The food was good but overpriced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time hereJtrooVIPDined on 8/22/2014This was a fun meal for our first time here. Our drinks were delicious. Our server was nice although he sort of cut us off before we could finish ordering our appetizers. The food made up for it though and it came out quickly (we were there at 9pm on a Friday night). The pommes souffles are just so fun and then the caramelized brussels sprouts and beet and goat cheese salad were good starters. We gave in also got tastings of the pasta and entrees so we tried the sweet corn and the pea and lobster pastas and the branzino and filet. We loved the pastas and filet. The branzino was good but not as exciting. And of course we got dessert...the candy bar was like gourmet snickers...amazing! It was definitely pricey but worth the one visit.Special Features: