114 E. 6th St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://bocacincinnati.com/
- Phone: 5135422022
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - 5:00pm to 10:00pm
Tuesday- 5:00pm to 10:00pm
Wednesday - 5:00pm to 10:00pm
Thursday - 5:00pm to 10:00pm
Friday - 5:00pm to 11:00pm
Saturday- 5:00pm to 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, French
- Executive Chef: Jeremy Lieb
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Between Main and Walnut
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: BOCA offers valet parking directly in front of our restaurant. There is street parking on 6th street east of the restaurant and on Main street. There are lots available on Walnut just south of 6th street on both the east and west sides of the street.
A word from BOCA
Boca is Chef David Falk's ode to Europe. It is a one of a kind dining experience marrying world-class, chef driven cuisine with gracious service at an affordable price point. Boca's design couples contemporary european and american stylings with touches of rusticity in an airy urban space. The elegant and inviting surroundings welcome guests for an afternoon cocktail, a small bite before a great show at nearby theaters, a casual dinner with friends, or a luxurious night out in Cincinnati.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
BOCA reviews from OpenTable diners
338 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (282)fit for foodies (263)romantic (212)notable wine list (170)hot spot (131)good for groups (71)neighborhood gem (65)vibrant bar scene (37)late-night find (15)great for lunch (5)kid-friendly (5)great for brunch (4)great for outdoor dining (3)scenic view (3)Show More
- ExpensiveStevenDined on 10/13/2014Food was generally good, but portions are very small for the price.Special Features:
- Breath of fresh airGr8foodDined on 10/13/2014This was our first visit and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The first 2 courses blew us away. If you are a foodie, you won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jl600Dined on 10/11/2014The food was fantastic! I had the grilled romaine and the filet. The portions are small though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best tuna ever!KentuckyDined on 10/11/2014Solid dining experience, food was almost as pretty as it was tasty!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- StellarPhoodieDined on 10/10/2014Wonderful in every aspect. Server Todd was especially knowledgeable and expertly guided us in an unforgettable dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014It is always great to have dinner at Boca, but we learned something on this evening. It's much more romantic and quiet upstairs.Special Features:
- Exciting dining!Margo428Dined on 10/10/2014BOCA offers great, imaginative cuisine, a beautiful setting and very lively experience. Our first-floor server(Jennifer?) was great, attentive and knowledgeable. The Brussels sprouts, corn ravioli and filet BOCA were great. The tasting portions are small (particularly the filet for $19. It can get noisy but it's great fun being there amid such vibrancy. I can't think of another place like it in Cincy.Special Features:
- Date NightAmyGDined on 10/9/2014My husband and I had dinner at Boca last Thursday evening and it was amazing. Attention was given to every detail, and it made our date night feel extra special!Special Features:
- CaracascrisDined on 10/8/2014incredible food, great atmosphere and service. Great place for a special ocassion. would recommend to anyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PollyDined on 10/4/2014Excellent food!! Great service. Can't wait to eat at Boca again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Before the Play!welovetoeatDined on 10/4/2014Excellent food and atmosphere! Server provided great service, spent time reviewing the menu and ensuring food allergies were accommodated. The cheesecake was very light.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- downtownerDined on 10/3/2014Just wonderful! Can be recommended to anyone for any occasion or time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service...Great FoodDeligtedDinersDined on 10/3/2014Again I had an exceptional meal at BOCA...and our server, Todd was up to matching the food w/exceptional service. We all love the fact that you have the choice between the small & large plate option on most of the menu items. Perfect way to sample a very creative menu...particularly since I'm notorious for ordering my dinner off the appetizer menu. We loved the fact that we weren't rushed...even though we could only get a 5:00 reservation. Absolutely would recommend this restaurant. Also would love to have one of the seats at the kitchen bar sometime - would be so much fun & I'm sure educational.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great concept and executionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/2/2014The food was excellent, the service top notch and the concept of allowing the diner a choice of portion size is refreshing and innovative.Special Features:
- Happy 13th Anniversary Boca!EnjoyableDined on 10/1/2014After 13 years of eating at Boca from Northside to Oakley to downtown, we were fortunate to be surprised by having reservations on their 13th Anniversary. David Falk went out of his way to make everyone in the restaurant feel special. What a treat! We all had fabulous meals and drinks--I am still thinking about the Manhattans--and an incredible experience. Thank you, David!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!SaratogaDined on 9/30/2014A very pleasurable dining experience. The food was outstanding and the service was immpecable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What an experience!FrischDined on 9/29/2014My wife and I celebrated our 2yr anniversary by dining at Boca and taking a seat at the Chef's bar. Watching the cooks prepare meals for everyone was quite the experience. The cooks even helped us decide on what items we chose for dinner. Boca's menu offers tasting sized portions and full sized portions of most of their items. At the suggestion of our waiter, Benjamin, we decided on an assortment of tasting sized portions. It was the best way for us to try several of the beautifully prepared and tasty dishes. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a top notch experience in dining!Special Features:
- Old Boca/New BocaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014We haven't dined at Boca since the Northside days...we wish we had for the food's sake. We didn't want to endure the wannabe crowds from the HP scene, but we lost out on the decision by missing the amazing food. It's hard to beat the chef's preparation, presentation and overall taste, especcially for my wife being a vegetarian. Well done, and lesson learned.Special Features:
- Another great dinner!Ann54Dined on 9/27/2014This is my second time dining at Boca. I was not disappointed. The food was amazing and I was glad I could try different items on the menu. I LOVE that many of the offerings can be ordered in half portions. I will be back!Special Features:
- Loved it!JonVDined on 9/26/2014We at at 8:45 on a Friday. Seated right away. Warm atmosphere. Able to carry a conversation even though they were busy. Barry our server was very attentive, but not intrusive. We never waited long for each course. Food was great- salmon was wonderful. Nice wine selection. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing diningJenBDined on 9/26/2014The highest quality meal I've had in Cincinnati. Decor was fantastic, smells were divine, and service was top notch. I felt like I was back in the big city.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceCincyfoodsceneDined on 9/26/2014We enjoyed our 2nd visit to Boca. Food and service are excellent. We will be back!!Special Features:
- from the burbs to the cityMariahDined on 9/25/2014always a fan of boca, we were anxious to try the new location which is totally lovely. somehow i missed the warmth and energy of the old place. the food also, although very good, just missed the mark in some of our dishes we felt. grilled caesar, always a favorite, was a bit bland. mine is actually better. what happened to the donuts?Special Features:
- All-around amazingbeerlovesfoodDined on 9/25/2014We had dinner at Boca for our 10th anniversary. The staff all treated us like royalty. The mealwas easily the best we've had in Cincinnati and one of the best we've had anywhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic ExperiencewhittyDined on 9/25/2014We went to Boca for our 10th wedding anniversary. The staff was very attentive and incredibly friendly and authentic. And the food exceeded our expectations through each course. We both agreed that we made the perfect choice.Special Features:
- Can't decide what to eat?SammyDined on 9/24/2014Then this is the best restaurant for you! There are literally no rules to how you order. We tried 5 different dishes that came to the same as a one meal portion size. Everything was delicious! So many unique flavor combinations and a great atmosphere. We'll definitely be back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Boca, but...SunnyDined on 9/24/2014Loved our meals....only complaint was in the clam-sausage risotto, everything was minced too finely. I would have liked nice chunks of clam and sausage. It was borderline too salty too. Chicken risotto was outstanding, as was the panna cotta. Crab salad was supposed to have ruby red grapefruit, but it was white grapefruit. The red was needed for color. But I love this place, and our very cute young blonde waiter.!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wine+Food Pairing = PerfectionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/22/2014We left our food and wine pairing up to the house. Great choice on our part. Every course we ooooed and ahhhed, thinking there was no way they could top the last, but of course, they did. Our server was attentive but not overbearing. The wine selection with the food was spot on. Overall, a foodies dream come true.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always incredibleheroDined on 9/20/2014Terrific as always! Perfect place to celebrate! Love going hereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What can you say?lovegreatfoodDined on 9/20/2014What can you say? BOCA is our favorite place for delicious food in Cincinnati! It was a Birthday celebration - each dish was so tasty, everything was so perfect and we felt extra special! Our server Nicole is just the best! What can you say?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect night!tlrc61Dined on 9/20/2014This was my first visit to Boca and will definitely return. The food was fantastic, perfect portion sizes, wine list was great - the menu was not overwhelming, perfect selection size. Love the seasonal menu, can't wait to see the winter menu! Service was awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Boca is a great location for celebrating a special occassion! We tried the Entree and Wine flight and weren't disappointed.Special Features:
- Good dining experiencecincydinerDined on 9/15/2014BOCA has big shoes to fill - both their own from their Madison Ave location and the current home, the old Maisonette site, downtown. The restaurant acquitted itself well on both fronts. The food was satisfying and flavorful - the service attentive, but not stuffy. I'll go back, but not too soon, so as not to spoil the magic.Special Features:
- AMAZING!AddendumDined on 9/15/2014Simply a perfect experience, the decor, the service, the food…all impeccable, polished and flawless. Bravo Boca!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Probably the best meal of my life!erinswDined on 9/13/2014This was our second time at Boca but our first time at the new location. Food and service with unbelievable. We started with the Blue Fin Crudo with Avocado and it was absolutely amazing. Super fresh, perfect texture, and beautiful presentation. We also tried the carmelized brussels sprouts with a scallop (we have had these before and loved them). They were perfectly seasoned and the scallop was cooked to perfection. We also tried the tasting portion of the seasonal Sweet Corn Agnolotti (spelling?) This was on recommendation from our server and we are so glad we took his advice! Absolutely melt in your mouth. As an entree my husband had the salmon and I had the Filet Boca. Boca Candy bar dessert was phenomenal. You gotta try it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EclecticDinnerDined on 9/13/2014Food is excellent although small for the price. The ability to combine small portions is nice for those that can't decide. Wine is really expensive.Special Features:
- JudiDined on 9/12/2014Glad to score a last minute reservation- went early for drinks and we were seated early. Great food, love the small plates for tasting. Impeccable service, beautiful ambiance. Perfect dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anonymousDined on 9/12/2014We had a great time! The restaurant itself was quite noisy, however, we were still able to maintain a conversation. The food was fantastic! The service was impeccable without making us feel intimidated. That's always a plus! My only true complaint is that we were sitting at a table with metal chairs. These were so cold - they never warmed up. That was a bit distracting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chef's Counter a Must!PaulbDined on 9/12/2014Had a wonderful birthday meal at the Chef's Counter on a Friday night. Service was top notch, food was excellent, and libations hit the spot. Will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Delicious!Woolums0928Dined on 9/12/2014Surprised my husband for his birthday, the staff sat us at a wonderful table. The place is gorgeous and the food is AMAZING!!! We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.