Bob's Steak & Chop House - Grapevine
1255 South Main Street
Grapevine, TX 76051Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Bob's Steak & Chop House - Grapevine
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bobs-steakandchop.com/
- Phone: 8174815555
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday-Thursday: 5pm-10pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Javier Aquado
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Bob's Steak & Chop House - Grapevine
Bob’s Steak & Chop House is ranked as one the top steakhouses in the county. USDA Prime Beef seasoned and broiled perfectly. On top of that, the salads are huge, the shrimp are monsters and the bread is to die for. Our service is experienced, the wine list is extensive and the drinks stiff. If you’re not a regular already, come by and let us prove why we’re so proud of what we do.Continued
Bob’s Steak & Chop House
Just like last time.
Just like next time.
Bob’s Steak & Chop House
Just like last time.
Just like next time.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Bob's Steak & Chop House - Grapevine - Best Restaurants in Grapevine ›
Bob's Steak & Chop House - Grapevine reviews from OpenTable diners
215 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (163)notable wine list (95)romantic (87)good for groups (65)fit for foodies (51)vibrant bar scene (46)hot spot (36)neighborhood gem (28)late-night find (18)kid-friendly (6)great for outdoor dining (2)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great steak as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014We had reservations for 7:00 and were seated within 5 minutes. The service was great and the steaks were cooked perfect. I requested a special glass of wine and the waitress delivered. As always it was a great night at Bob's Steak House.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Excellent service and food. The evening was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Wow! My wife and I dined at Bob's for our 37th wedding anniversary and were treated like royalty. Multiple folks wished offered their congratulations. The food was excellent, the service was superb, and attention to detail was evident. I was especially impressed with the care taken to help my wife who is gluten-free. I highly, highly recommend Bob's for special occasions. I also recommend Bob's for business dinners. I had opportunity a while ago to take five of our company's board members to dinner and they were equally impressed.Special Features:
- Consistent choiceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/27/2014Bob's is always a good choice for dinner. There are lots of menu options and they are able to seat large groups, with advance planningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Melt In Your Mouth SteakOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014We ate at Bobs in Grapevine for dinner last week and it was an outstanding experience. From the moment we entered the door until everything was great. I had steak and my wife had the crab cakes. My wife loves the pickles and always has more than one. One waitress was very knowledgeable and explained the specials and had great answers for our questions. My steak was the melt in your mouth kind and the crab cakes were better than what we had on the east coast last month on vacation. This was a very enjoyable evening with superb food and service. coachfitzySpecial Features:
- Romantic RestaurantCelebrate42Dined on 8/27/2014We celebrated our 42nd wedding anniversary at the restaurant . I insisted we go there because of the impeccable service and friendly atmosphere.Special Features:
- Meat Eaters HereEatMeatVIPDined on 8/26/2014Our dinner at Bob's was great - food, service, wine - everything. Would return for sure.Special Features:
- Simply amazing!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014We took our son to Bob's for his 15th birthday and it could not have been any better! Our watier, Daniel made him feel like a celebrity and fussed over him and his girlfriend. Two different managers stopped at our table to wish him a happy birthday too! It was simply amazing!Special Features:
- AlliDined on 8/23/2014Good steakhouse with nice atmosphere. Had very nice surf n turf and other dishes that were not just steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steaks in Texasbrianor96Dined on 8/22/2014Never disappoints, great service great steaks great sidesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always dependableMsMouseDined on 8/22/2014Bob's always delivers. Great service and wonderful food. It's our go to place for nice dinner and end of the week treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a Steak!DallasFoodieDined on 8/20/2014Our service was the best ever for a Bob's she never missed a step. Would return when in the area.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/20/2014The place was to noise for a conversation. Apparently a convention was in town and decided to go to Bob's for dinner. Good for Bob's, bad for someone that wanted a quiet dinner. Hope they made a lot of money! Not sure I will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, but too noisy!PuddnpieDined on 8/19/2014We have been regulars at Bob's for about 5 years. Our last visit was unbelievably noisy. While the food was as usual excellent, we were unable to enjoy our guests. A large table that got noisier with each drink. Don't visit Bob's if you expect a quiet relaxing dinner with friends. May have to look around for a new steak house.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jim1947Dined on 8/16/2014We celebrated our 45th wedding anniversary at Bob's. Food and service were world class, thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceFirstTimerDined on 8/15/2014Service was great! Super friendly and attentive. The steaks were good, but I don't know that I would put them in my top 10 best (which I read on a website). The cut of the filet was much thicker than I like, and the meat was cold before I was able to finish it.Special Features:
- Great service, food okOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Wait staff was great. Food was just ok. T-bone steak was tough. Filet was good. For money spent service was good but food was average.
- Perfect across the boardOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/13/2014Went in for a birthday dinner with friends. Our server was prompt and made excellent food and wine suggestions. Steaks were cooked to perfection. Dinner was finished by a wonderful brownie sundae. Several managers came by to wish me a happy birthday. Great night from start to finish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedgravytrainDined on 8/13/2014I have dined at the Bob's Grapevine location on other occasions and the service and food was always good, this time however was a different story. My ribeye was tough and terrible and although she didn't say anything my dates filet was clearly overcooked compared to what she ordered and we both ended up leaving large portions of our meat. I would have spoken up but it was a first date and I didn't want to come accross to her as hard to please or picky so I let it go. In fairness to Bob's I'm sure if I had mentioned it they would have made things right. Great date but disappointing dinner...
- Great food, and great serviceIkeWDined on 8/13/2014The selection of steaks is great, and they cook it right. Waitress was knew the menu very well, was attentive without constantly hovering. Loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional ServicePeregrineDined on 8/11/2014Abigail was our server, fantastic job! Our "eyes were bigger than our heads" and all our excess (which included plenty of extra wonderful food" was discreetly and well packaged for us to take home. Just a most pleasant dining experience. Thank you Bob's chef's and staff.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/11/2014Our service was phenomenal. Our server Blake Knepp was amazing. The food and wine was incredible. We had a romantic evening dining. Definitely would reccommend this resturaunt.Special Features:
- Great place, great servicebob1Dined on 8/11/2014Food was excellent; service prompt. Bar scene happening as well. It was our first time there as we were visiting from Chicago - and we'll definitely go back.Special Features:
- AmbienceSonnetDined on 8/9/2014Really noisy! Would not recommend for romantic dinner. Would recommend for large groups. We requested to mive to another table. Still noise level was bad.Special Features:
- Best Steak in townphp60Dined on 8/9/2014There are many steak restaurants in Dallas but Bob's has the best by far!Special Features:
- All GreatEssenDubyaDined on 8/9/2014Great food (12 oz filet and Surf and Turf), prepared exactly right, superb service, and rich ambiance combined to create a memorable evening for our 45th anniversary dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good serviceKimmieDined on 8/8/2014We ended up being there late. The service was still wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, food okMLSLDined on 8/8/2014Service was great, Abel(sp?) was fantastic. He was very attentive, outgoing and had some good recommendations. The bone in filet was excellent but the ribeyes (bone-ins) were just ok. Nothing wrong with them but not a lot of flavor and have had better with competitors.
- Loud but yummythe4rojosVIPDined on 8/6/2014I am a steak lover and found this place to serve the best. The service is outstanding! However, quiet and romantic, it is not. Sit in the back; that helps tremendously. All the bar noise is very off-putting.Special Features:
- Always Love Bob'sTARFOURVIPDined on 8/5/2014Bone in Filet was as great as ever. Only negative was we got stuck way in a back room when most of the restaurant was still available. Made reservation a week in advance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great steakBob1527Dined on 8/2/2014Fantastic steak. Side dishes and salad great as well. Whiskey sour was very good. No complaints and the waitress was knowledgeable and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatGrapevinecriticDined on 8/2/2014Food was delicious and our waiter, Keith, was exceptional. New York strip was even better than before.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- goodGreatDined on 8/2/2014Enjoyed the dinner a lot. Will come back .Had a great time and staff was awesome. Got seated right on time.Special Features:
- Great timeMrLKDined on 8/2/2014Celebrated our anniversary here...food was so good and service was great. Noisy very noisy by the time we left though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Only OK Not as good used to beGraceDined on 8/1/2014Offensive cigar smell Too much noise Chopped salad has changedSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/30/2014Amazing food and great service. Tough to beat a steakhouse like this.Special Features:
- Is that a jet taking off?OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/30/2014You can't control the VOLUME of the patrons yelling and it's a problem everywhere now. Where did we lose our manners? We got there at 5:00 so it was quiet then but our waiter warned us. By the time we left an hour later the screeching was at its horrid peak and the only way to be heard at our table was to YELL and add to the deplorable din. Am I a snob? No! Have a good time everybody! But good GAWD almighty hold it down. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- clarabelDined on 7/29/2014Only con about this experience was the noise level. Felt like we were yelling to be heard.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always WonderfulAJsonmainDined on 7/28/2014Every time we frequent Bob's we know that our food will be of the highest of quality served with great standards. My wife and I visit the restaurant for special occasions several times a year and our experience each time is genuine. Thank you for continuing to hold the highest level of standards in regards to the service of your food, the friendliness of our staff and to the quality of the food. Thank you!Special Features:
- 80's Steakhouse.DaitcherVIPDined on 7/26/2014We are stunnned at the great reviews that Bob's receives?????? Atmosphere is an 80's steakhouse, dark, clubby atmosphere with that weird lighting that is right where it makes your eyes dizzy. The menu is boring and unimaginative at best. The sides are what make or break a steakhouse, IMHO, and the few items they offer are plain and dull. Add to this they tell you specials without giving prices. First we were offered a special glass of wine......good thing we asked as it was $30 a glass! We dine out a ton at high end places but this may be a first for that price point. Then we were offered a bone in filet special which sounded great. The waitress raved over it so my wife ordered it. Price? $105!!! Last time for us!