695 Deerfield Road
Deerfield, IL 60015Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://bobbysdeerfield.com/
- Phone: 8476079104x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday 11.a.m to 3:30 p.m.
Monday to Thursday 4:00.p.m to 10.p.m.
Friday to Saturday 4:00 to 11:00
Sunday 4:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Augie Arifi
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Bobbys Deerfield
Bobby’s Deerfield is based loosely on our other location Café Lucci which we have developed over the last 17 years. Similar to Café Lucci, Bobby’s Deerfield will serve as a true neighborhood locale, marked by our signature personal service and unmatched friendly atmosphere. However, Bobby’s Deerfield will be a more casual eatery, completely accessible in every way. Reminiscent of the iconic, nostalgic neighborhood restaurant of yesteryear, Bobby’s Deerfield will bring graciousness back to dining out, in a simple way, by turning out the best product and best service.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Bobbys Deerfield - Best Restaurants in Deerfield ›
Bobbys Deerfield reviews from OpenTable diners
168 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (87)great for outdoor dining (63)fit for foodies (61)notable wine list (47)good for groups (46)special occasion (41)great for lunch (33)vibrant bar scene (33)romantic (27)hot spot (22)kid-friendly (13)late-night find (7)scenic view (3)Show More
- First time at Bobby'sGoBlueDined on 9/13/2014Food and service were good. Too much noise. Music with drum beats adds to the noise level. With the noise caveat (making it difficult to hold a conversation), I would recommend Bobby's for the quality and amount of food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not HappygarywVIPDined on 9/13/2014Second time here. Ordered the halibut special. I did not like it. The flavor was odd and the texture was not right. After trying it I requested a different dish. The manager told me the chef said it was fresh and properly prepared. Therefore unless I paid for a new entree they would not replace it. I felt I satisfied and like I had not been heard. This would never have happened at wildfire which is my favorite in the area. At these prices I will not be back. No effort was made to appease me in any way. I will not be back.
- Doesn't sound Italian butWhaler2Dined on 9/11/2014Wonderful food and service reasonably priced. Nothing negative to saySpecial Features:
- Great for LunchNeed2noVIPDined on 9/10/2014Interesting flavor twists on traditional menu items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and ambianceAlidacvgDined on 9/9/2014Second time coming to this place, first time was for business and now I brought my family to try it out. Food does not dissapoint and service is excellent. I plan to return.Special Features:
- Fresh food prepared perfectly!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014Highly recommend this restaurant, make a reservation today!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bobby'sgarywVIPDined on 9/4/2014I really enjoyed it. Main courses were great as was the service. A little pricey for a neighborhood spot but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bobby's is amazingTubbienumber1Dined on 9/3/2014Great fare, experienced servers and amazing food selectionSpecial Features:
- Great value and foodFrequentDinerVIPDined on 9/2/2014Entrees are very good, portions large and they only run about $17-25. We come here often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A neighborhood gemRAPHAELDined on 9/2/2014Both service and food quality were superb at yesterday's business lunch meeting.Special Features:
- Bad ServiceDFWJGVIPDined on 8/31/2014Food was great. Service was weak. Not used to this as Bobby's other restaurant is top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always deliciousPhartVIPDined on 8/29/2014We celebrated my birthday at Bobby's. I came with my children and appreciate that the wine list has exceptional wines by the glass. (I enjoyed a glass of Caymus with dinner). The calamari is always cooked perfectly and prepared in a balsamic reduction. Two of us had the filet oscar which was cooked perfectly. Service is attentive and friendly. Bobby's is by far one of my favorite restaurants in the northern suburbs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding food and service.PhotogVIPDined on 8/29/2014This restaurant has transformed into my new favorite spot. The burger is one of the best I have ever eaten. It is a must to try! The pasta is outstanding. The weekend specials offer new taste sensations each weekend. This is definitely a spot you can keep returning to without getting tired of the same old thing.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/26/2014You walk into this place and it has that downtown vibe, from the menu to the winelist and craft cocktails. It's they don't over think what they doing, but what they do is great. We are hooked. Noise cab be a issue on busy nights.Special Features:
- My First Time and I loved itInterviewdinnerVIPDined on 8/25/2014One of my fellow employees recommended this restaurant for our team dinner and I was very impressed with the food, Wine & beer lists and the service. I even checked out there private room for a future VIP Dinner event. I/we will be backSpecial Features:
- Great for GroupsOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/24/2014We came at 8:3PM on a Sunday evening and had the best meal we've had in a while. The steaks were incredible and the fish special very nicely done. Even though it was close to closing time, we never felt hurried and truly enjoyed our meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mediocre at bestOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/23/2014This was our second visit to Bobby's Deerfield, and will probably be our last. Aside from the caesar salad, the food was just not very good. Especially disappointed with the bland fish (seafood) salad and the odd crabcakes. Oh well.
- 40 Minute Wait Despite ReservationMrsBeeDined on 8/23/2014Prior experience was good, this one however, not so much. 40 minute wait despite a reservation, jeez. Front of house staff was unapologetic. Food was ok, not great. Long wait for appetizers and for main course dishes. Some main course items arrived cold. However, some menu standouts...Roasted Veggies, Burrata, Gnocchi with Beef. Bobby's Deerfield may be fine for lunch or weeknight dinner, but Saturday night crowds seem to overwhelm them.Special Features:
- A happy find in DeerfieldGretaDined on 8/21/2014Great meal. The food was delicious and reasonably priced. Good for family and business dinners.Special Features:
- corkieVIPDined on 8/17/2014This was our second time at Bobby's. On her recommendation, my daughter's boyfriend tried the veal chop, which he loved. I had the stuffed pork chop, which was delicious. My husband had the roasted chicken and he devoured it. Our appetizers were wonderful: escargots, crab cakes, mussels, and beet salad. For dessert, we did order again the sticky cake with salted caramel ice cream....perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood placeLoveGoodFoodDined on 8/16/2014We went here for the first time to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We've been looking for a new place to dine where we could get good quality food at moderately reasonable prices. The food was so delicious and we enjoyed eating outdoors on their patio. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a new place to dine and, while we did not sit inside, it looks like a great place to hang out in the colder weather as the ambience was really great. It is definitely more upscale than I thought it would be but it was stuffy like some places can be either. It has a comfortable atmosphere to it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always LOVE it here!!HeatherC78VIPDined on 8/14/2014For the 1st time we decided to eat outside. I don't know why my friend & I hadn't decided to do this sooner!! It was wonderful to sit outside & take our time catching up since we haven't seen each other in 2 months. We weren't rushed & had such a great time. Our server was a doll as well. We'll be back soon!!Special Features:
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/13/2014Our server was phenomenal! Please pass on our complimentsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/13/2014We went to Bobby's with a group of co-workers. The menu had a great selection that was made better when they were able to customize one our co-workers special menu needs!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/6/2014You have to try the fried calamari at Bobby's!!!!! We are regulars and they have that neighborhood feeling, its a big cheers!!!!!!!Special Features:
- corkieVIPDined on 8/5/2014Everything we had was delicious. I had the ceviche appetizer, which could have been a meal in itself. it was outstanding! My husband had the escargots and devoured them. Salads were perfectly dressed. It is not often you find a restaurant that isn't too heavy handed with salad dressings. Not here. My daughter had the veal chop and it came perfectly cooked and was fantastic. I had the cavatelli, which was delicious but suffered from too much salt. My husband had the white fish. Now, for the surprisingly perfect desserts. The sticky pudding cake my daughter had was not the usual cloyingly sweet, stick to your teeth mess in most restaurants. The banana coconut cake has real banana and coconut flavors. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- 10kidsDined on 7/30/2014We just love going there. Great place too settle back and enjoy your mealSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/30/2014We love the patio on a nice night you really do some people watching and the food and service are stellar!!Special Features:
- barrieDined on 7/30/2014the food was barely adequate and the service very poor----we waited 1 hour between salad and entree
- Business lunch at Bobby'sdavnchi89Dined on 7/30/2014Went here for a business lunch and found it to be quite a find. Excellent food overall. The fish tacos were really good as were the zucchini & quinoa cakes. Everything was presented very well and timely. Service was spot on and attentive. I would very much recommend this to my friends and hope to try it for dinner at some point in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ValuePoorDined on 7/28/2014Due to a rather pricy menu, there is little value to this restaurant. The food is fair, service and ambiance good. Would not return.
- Changed Their MenuLaurieVIPDined on 7/26/2014We loved this restaurant the second time we went! We sat outside on a beautiful night. The menu included many chicken, salad and appetizer choices, something they didn't have when we tried it the first time! We would definitely go back!!Special Features:
- PartyladyPartyladyDined on 7/26/2014Good food, a bit noises. The calamari is outstanding!Special Features:
- Reservation was uselessDonJMDined on 7/22/2014We were not seated until almost 45 minutes after the time we reserved. According to our waiter, it was abnormally busy for a Tuesday night. The long wait to be seated put a damper on what otherwise would have been an excellent experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CharlieCharlieDined on 7/22/2014This is a wonderful addition to the Deerfield community. The food is very good, service is fine and it's attractive...however, the noise level from the unnecessary, loud music and the energetic bar area makes it seem like dining in a mad house! We really like the place...maybe something could be done to lower the noise level.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wish Bobbys Deerfield was in OC, CAZOTMomDined on 7/21/2014Perfect local choice for a special occasion at reasonable prices. Placed in a shopping area, Bobby's has a modern subdued decor. Opt for one of the curved, slightly raised booths overlooking the dining room. We were delighted with our server Joe, charming & knowledgeable. The craft cocktails were enjoyed by all. Notable are The Small Batch Old Fashioned & the Caipirinha. We all split the satisfying Bobby's Salad - crispest hearts of palm I ever had - a great combination of fresh lettuce & veggies. So excited to recommend the prime char-broiled skirt steak topped with roasted jalapenos and garlic. Fabulous! If you prefer pasta, go for the Fettuccine Arugula. Al dente and delightful! Do not skip dessert. You must try the Sticky Toffee Cake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is below parBradVIPDined on 7/21/2014Disappointing meal. The oysters were horrible (thin, small and tasteless) and the fish was fair at best.
- Fair+LincolnshireVIPDined on 7/20/2014They are not willing to substitute ANYTHING!!! No children's menu. Good eggplant parm. Good Bransini.
- Not worth itSyrorangeVIPDined on 7/19/2014The restaurant was so crowded that instead of opening up the back room for more tables, tables were squeezed in a long row in the center. As there was no room for busboys to move, multiple times they carried chairs over our heads (while we were seated) and banged our chairs while we were sitting. When complaining to the manager, he said he had seen it but he didn't stop them until we complained. The manager brought over free desserts, but didn't ask us what we wanted. So the selection of desserts was not even tasted by some of our party. Of the desserts, 2 were heavy with nuts (which tasted like dry paste). A dining experience in the suburbs on a Sat night should be impeccable given Bobby's prices and on par with dining in the City.Special Features:
- Great for GroupsjaanetDined on 7/19/2014Four couples ate at a round table which was fairly comfortable. The restaurant was loud, but quieted down as the evening progressed. Had an outstanding waiter. The food was very good.Special Features: