695 Deerfield Road
Deerfield, IL 60015Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://bobbysdeerfield.com/
- Phone: 8476079104x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday 11.a.m to 3:30 p.m.
Monday to Thursday 4:00.p.m to 10.p.m.
Friday to Saturday 4:00 to 11:00
Sunday 4:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Augie Arifi
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Bobbys Deerfield
Bobby’s Deerfield is based loosely on our other location Café Lucci which we have developed over the last 17 years. Similar to Café Lucci, Bobby’s Deerfield will serve as a true neighborhood locale, marked by our signature personal service and unmatched friendly atmosphere. However, Bobby’s Deerfield will be a more casual eatery, completely accessible in every way. Reminiscent of the iconic, nostalgic neighborhood restaurant of yesteryear, Bobby’s Deerfield will bring graciousness back to dining out, in a simple way, by turning out the best product and best service.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Bobbys Deerfield - Best Restaurants in Deerfield ›
Bobbys Deerfield reviews from OpenTable diners
159 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (92)fit for foodies (65)great for outdoor dining (54)notable wine list (52)good for groups (50)special occasion (37)great for lunch (36)vibrant bar scene (36)hot spot (26)romantic (18)kid-friendly (11)late-night find (7)scenic view (3)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Neighborhood FinddeesDined on 10/28/20141st timer here. attentive service from wait person to bus person. Impressive, full featured menu. Crab salad and sandwiches tasty. Nice plating and presentation, Plentiful parking and neighborhood gemSpecial Features:
- Without flawOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/14/2014Our favorite restaurant by far. It has never dissapointed in any way. The service, food presentation and preparation, menu choices, ambiance etc. are all perfect. Exceptional wine list!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but...BillyVIPDined on 10/11/2014We've been to Bibbys several times and have enjoyed it each time....so naturally we thought of it when going out with friends who'd never been there . The food was fabulous as usual. Our server - well - he was much more interested in anything but helping us The night would have been 5* except for himSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/10/2014Very disappointing experience. Our reservation was at 7:15, we did not get seated until 7:30. When we were seated we were exiled to the very back of the back room where there was only one other table occupied. Our waiter was extremely busy and did not take our order until 8:15. The hostesses could have cared less that we had to wait a half hour past our reservation. The calamari came out cold and our waiter did take it back. The rest of the food was good.Special Features:
- Very enjoyable...ApotheosisVIPDined on 10/9/2014Our server, Jim, was very attentive, helpful, accommodating and patient. The food was very good. Table reserved was just as requested. The hostess was a little nervous because I checked in and 3 minutes later went back to let her know the rest of my party had arrived and she acted as though she'd never seen me before. It was a little awkward. I liked the place, however, and would certainly return.Special Features:
- Always a Solid ChoiceHungryGuyVIPDined on 10/3/2014Great food...very professional service. Great to have Bobby's in the neighborhood.Special Features:
- Hopefully a one offJB22Dined on 10/1/2014I took a couple of friends to lunch at Bobby's after having a great experience on my prior visit. But this server brought me the wrong salad, which had too much dressing and unsatisfying garnish. My friends enjoyed their meals. When the right food comes to the table this is a great place.Special Features:
- vibrant evelitabetDined on 9/30/2014We had a wonderful reunion, my friend and I, excellent wine, food and conversation. Service was great..The only thing was with a reservation we still had to wait for a table..If 7 p.m. reservations come early don't give away our 6:45 reservation table-'not cool. That's why not 5 stars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Premo location for business lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/24/2014Client suggested as a place to meet for lunch. Excellent service, wonderful specials, and appropriately sized portions. Parking was a challenge, but not impossible.Special Features:
- Wonderful Service But..DeerfieldresidentVIPDined on 9/23/2014Bobbie's has a great location, but is way overpriced. The service was excellent, but didn't warrant the cost. The food was delicious! I've been to downtown restaurants that charge less. I'm a Deerfield resident and would love to see a menu change.Special Features:
- Completely Delicious!FoodieGrlVIPDined on 9/20/2014Starting with the Liberator gin martini was an excellent recommendation from the bartender. My vegetarian companion had the eggplant Parm (it was the best ever), and I had the veal piccata that melted in my mouth. We will be back!Special Features:
- Tasty/noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/20/2014The food is EXCELLENT! Bobby's salad is great (serves 2). I had the sea bass with arugula special - it was exquisitely cooked and well-balanced. But... the noise is INTOLERABLE! I measured it - 90 dB. Not as loud as at a rock concert, but very disturbing. You know that it's too noisy when you have to yell to have a conversation with people at the same table. Around 10 pm when most people had left, we suddenly realized that there was some music playing at the restaurant. We couldn't even hear it before that.Special Features:
- Solid Deerfield RestuarantOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/19/2014Very cool space (for Deerfield) with a nice outdoor patio, a terrific bar with knowledgeable bartenders, and solid food choices. If you don't feel like heading into Chicago or Evanston, this is a great alternative. Has some of the best bartenders in the area if you like well-made drinks. From the classics to the modern. Great for an after-work drink and appetizer as well.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/19/2014in a nut shell, great food only surpassed by the attentive service. The manager/host was ever present to make sure everyone was on top of their game.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentFrequentDinerVIPDined on 9/17/2014Probably 10th time here and never disappointed. Only minor complaint is that skirt steak salad, while good, was a little overpriced at $28.Special Features:
- First time at Bobby'sGoBlueDined on 9/13/2014Food and service were good. Too much noise. Music with drum beats adds to the noise level. With the noise caveat (making it difficult to hold a conversation), I would recommend Bobby's for the quality and amount of food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not HappygarywVIPDined on 9/13/2014Second time here. Ordered the halibut special. I did not like it. The flavor was odd and the texture was not right. After trying it I requested a different dish. The manager told me the chef said it was fresh and properly prepared. Therefore unless I paid for a new entree they would not replace it. I felt I satisfied and like I had not been heard. This would never have happened at wildfire which is my favorite in the area. At these prices I will not be back. No effort was made to appease me in any way. I will not be back.
- Doesn't sound Italian butWhaler2Dined on 9/11/2014Wonderful food and service reasonably priced. Nothing negative to saySpecial Features:
- Great for LunchNeed2noVIPDined on 9/10/2014Interesting flavor twists on traditional menu items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and ambianceAlidacvgDined on 9/9/2014Second time coming to this place, first time was for business and now I brought my family to try it out. Food does not dissapoint and service is excellent. I plan to return.Special Features:
- Fresh food prepared perfectly!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014Highly recommend this restaurant, make a reservation today!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bobby'sgarywVIPDined on 9/4/2014I really enjoyed it. Main courses were great as was the service. A little pricey for a neighborhood spot but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bobby's is amazingTubbienumber1Dined on 9/3/2014Great fare, experienced servers and amazing food selectionSpecial Features:
- Great value and foodFrequentDinerVIPDined on 9/2/2014Entrees are very good, portions large and they only run about $17-25. We come here often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A neighborhood gemRAPHAELDined on 9/2/2014Both service and food quality were superb at yesterday's business lunch meeting.Special Features:
- Bad ServiceDFWJGVIPDined on 8/31/2014Food was great. Service was weak. Not used to this as Bobby's other restaurant is top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always deliciousPhartVIPDined on 8/29/2014We celebrated my birthday at Bobby's. I came with my children and appreciate that the wine list has exceptional wines by the glass. (I enjoyed a glass of Caymus with dinner). The calamari is always cooked perfectly and prepared in a balsamic reduction. Two of us had the filet oscar which was cooked perfectly. Service is attentive and friendly. Bobby's is by far one of my favorite restaurants in the northern suburbs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding food and service.PhotogVIPDined on 8/29/2014This restaurant has transformed into my new favorite spot. The burger is one of the best I have ever eaten. It is a must to try! The pasta is outstanding. The weekend specials offer new taste sensations each weekend. This is definitely a spot you can keep returning to without getting tired of the same old thing.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/26/2014You walk into this place and it has that downtown vibe, from the menu to the winelist and craft cocktails. It's they don't over think what they doing, but what they do is great. We are hooked. Noise cab be a issue on busy nights.Special Features:
- My First Time and I loved itInterviewdinnerVIPDined on 8/25/2014One of my fellow employees recommended this restaurant for our team dinner and I was very impressed with the food, Wine & beer lists and the service. I even checked out there private room for a future VIP Dinner event. I/we will be backSpecial Features:
- Great for GroupsOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/24/2014We came at 8:3PM on a Sunday evening and had the best meal we've had in a while. The steaks were incredible and the fish special very nicely done. Even though it was close to closing time, we never felt hurried and truly enjoyed our meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mediocre at bestOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/23/2014This was our second visit to Bobby's Deerfield, and will probably be our last. Aside from the caesar salad, the food was just not very good. Especially disappointed with the bland fish (seafood) salad and the odd crabcakes. Oh well.
- 40 Minute Wait Despite ReservationMrsBeeVIPDined on 8/23/2014Prior experience was good, this one however, not so much. 40 minute wait despite a reservation, jeez. Front of house staff was unapologetic. Food was ok, not great. Long wait for appetizers and for main course dishes. Some main course items arrived cold. However, some menu standouts...Roasted Veggies, Burrata, Gnocchi with Beef. Bobby's Deerfield may be fine for lunch or weeknight dinner, but Saturday night crowds seem to overwhelm them.Special Features:
- A happy find in DeerfieldGretaDined on 8/21/2014Great meal. The food was delicious and reasonably priced. Good for family and business dinners.Special Features:
- corkieVIPDined on 8/17/2014This was our second time at Bobby's. On her recommendation, my daughter's boyfriend tried the veal chop, which he loved. I had the stuffed pork chop, which was delicious. My husband had the roasted chicken and he devoured it. Our appetizers were wonderful: escargots, crab cakes, mussels, and beet salad. For dessert, we did order again the sticky cake with salted caramel ice cream....perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood placeLoveGoodFoodDined on 8/16/2014We went here for the first time to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We've been looking for a new place to dine where we could get good quality food at moderately reasonable prices. The food was so delicious and we enjoyed eating outdoors on their patio. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a new place to dine and, while we did not sit inside, it looks like a great place to hang out in the colder weather as the ambience was really great. It is definitely more upscale than I thought it would be but it was stuffy like some places can be either. It has a comfortable atmosphere to it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always LOVE it here!!HeatherC78VIPDined on 8/14/2014For the 1st time we decided to eat outside. I don't know why my friend & I hadn't decided to do this sooner!! It was wonderful to sit outside & take our time catching up since we haven't seen each other in 2 months. We weren't rushed & had such a great time. Our server was a doll as well. We'll be back soon!!Special Features:
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/13/2014Our server was phenomenal! Please pass on our complimentsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/13/2014We went to Bobby's with a group of co-workers. The menu had a great selection that was made better when they were able to customize one our co-workers special menu needs!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/6/2014You have to try the fried calamari at Bobby's!!!!! We are regulars and they have that neighborhood feeling, its a big cheers!!!!!!!Special Features: