1031 Germantown Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19123Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://boardwalkphilly.com/
- Phone: 2156002583x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Thursday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 2:00am.
Weekend Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Beer Garden, American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: We offer private outside and inside areas for private parties equipped with games and an outside fire pit for your enjoyment!
- Private Party Contact: Vanessa Demetrio 2159620645x
- Entertainment: Arcade Games and Music
A word from Boardwalk Grill
If you like classic boardwalk eats like hot dogs and fries, this is your place. Specializing in gourmet hot dog and fries creations, like our imagination fill your belly. Great happy hour specials daily. Craft beers and fun cocktails. Location is attached to the North Shore Beach Club.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Boardwalk Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
- DisappointedcrackcrabDined on 11/2/2013Sorry, to say I found this spot disappointing. While the service was wonderful, my food lacked flavor. We ordered four different things. The lobster quesadilla tasted like something from the freezer section. We wanted the pizza, but they didn't have any dough. The fried shrimp po boy had more breading than shrimp. But I have to say the chicken pannini was good and the beer was cold. If I didn't have 30 something year old men screaming in ear, I might have enjoyed this "grille" better.Special Features:
- Beautiful outdoor spaceMarkDined on 9/6/2013If you're looking for a nice outdoor space for drinks and food, this is a great option. Nice fire pit, ping pong table, long picnic style tables and lots of seating.Special Features:
- Hidden gemjohnDined on 8/31/2013This was my first time visiting. It was Labor Day weekend so the city was mostly empty...and so was the restaurant. But we need to spread the word about this place. GREAT outdoor seating. Really good food. (A whole lobster, with all the trimmings for $20!!!)Special Features:
- Great Seafood & Gathering SpotMsDeeDined on 8/25/2013This was my boyfriends and I's first time at the Broadwalk and it was GREAT! Our waitress Megan was awesome, down to earth and just such a very funny social bunny! We had a great table that was under a tree away from the sun, very private. The food was good the only thing I didn't like was the mussels in white sauce, was very bland. Our overall experience was GREAT!! Would defiantly recommend this restaurant to anyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/12/2013We went to the piazza concert Saturday and found this gem across the street. Delicious seafood eats, very nice beer list and they have skeeball! Sat down to eat dinner and noticed the boardwalk arcade games. Played skeeball and I won a free drink with a high score. As food the food, the fried oysters were perfect, mussels in red and snow crabs hit the spot. Our server Mercedes was excellent even though it was very busy there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great seafood spotOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/11/2013Enjoyed the outdoor area with fire pit and decorative lighting. The seafood was delicious. We went for the Thursday lobster special $15.95! It was delicious I are 2 and my friends had the red mussels, little neck clams, and tuna tartare all very good. We'll be back frequentlySpecial Features: