BOA Thai Asian Fusion
129 Noyack Road
Southampton, NY 11968Neighborhood:
ThaiPrice: $30 and under
BOA Thai Asian Fusion
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://boathai.com/
- Phone: 6314884422
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Wednesday thru Sunday 11am - 3pm
Dinner: Every evening @ 5pm
Lunch Special $9.95 Dine-in/Take-out Wed.-Sun.11am - 3pm
Early Bird - 4 Course PRIX FIXE $24.95 Mon-Fri 5pm-6:15pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Thai, Asian
- Executive Chef: Boritat Boahirun & Chanon Sangpaen
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We offer catering service lunch & dinner.
- Entertainment: DJ Dancing & Karaoka
A word from BOA Thai Asian Fusion
Specialized in authentic Thai cooking with many dishes from around neighboring Asian countries. Beautifully decor, friendly service. Offering weekly specials using locally grown vegetables and Seafood when available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
BOA Thai Asian Fusion reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (7)fit for foodies (6)kid-friendly (5)great for outdoor dining (5)good for groups (3)romantic (2)special occasion (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- DisappointingLocavoresVIPDined on 9/13/2014While the food at BOA Thai Asian Fusion is quite good, it in itself cannnot compensate for terrible service. Hostess may no effort to recognize our reservation and not honor our special request on seating. First wine ordered was not available, server broght wrong second wine, then disappeared for 15 minites before bringing correct wine. Of the two starter ordered one was never delivered and other wqas the wrong appeitizer. Mains were quite good. Prices are quite high and service and ambiance do not justify the prices. Disappointed.
- Very enjoyable dinnerlesokDined on 9/5/2014We wanted to try something different so we gave Boa a try. We had Roti as an appetizer that was excellent. Roasted Duck Curry and Pad Thai Kai as entrees. Both were very good, service was quite nice. Will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Good but priceyBelgianWaffleVIPDined on 8/31/2014Food is very good but compared to great Thai food in NYC and Woodside and Bayside, this is way overpriced. Memorable experience but I doubt we'll be back given outrageous prices...I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodienyVIPDined on 8/30/2014Great Thai food in south Hampton. Can't beat their $10 lunch menu .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/15/2014We feel so lucky to have rediscovered this great find. Everything we ordered was worth coming back for. How nice to have somewhere you can go with a large or small group, last minute, hear each other talk and very good Thai food. Run by a fabulous family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/10/2014We've driven past this restaurant several times and finally decided to give it a try after reading the reviews. Glad we did. The food was delicious, especially the baby back rib appetizer special. I am not usually a fan of ribs but the meat literally fell off the bones and the sauce was really good. The waitress told us that is was her grandmother's recipe as the place is a family owned business. We'll definitely be back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- #1 pad thaidenaDined on 8/8/2014I found BOA on open table and decided to try it. It was absolutely delicious. I ordered chicken pad thai and would rank it #1 or 2 best I've had. I eat a lot of thai food and BOA is at the top. Very fresh, good flavor. Waitress was nice, they order though I pads. Small resturant, tradition decorations. Try this spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightfully surprisedWorldtravelerDined on 8/1/2014Came by boat, closest restaurant to harbor. Chicken satay was tasty and tender. Curried chicken was best I 've eaten. Our new favorite spot!Special Features:
- very impressiveDaveDined on 8/1/2014We really enjoyed our meal here. Food had some amazing flavors. We ordered a varirity of dishes and shared family style and all were great. My son who is a picky eater, order a slightly modified dish, and they were very accommodating. A great find off the beaten path.Special Features:
- Wonderful surpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/18/2014I have driven past this restaurant many times and didnt think to try it until I read a few very positive reviews on opentable. We had three entrees that were all terrific...full of flavor, well made, cooked perfectly...chicken curry, chicken fried rice and the special for the evening of ribs. We will definitely go back again. The service was very attentive and the overall vibe very pleasant and welcoming.Special Features:
- The following 12 reviews are from the BOA Thai Asian Fusion reviews archive.
- Everything we had was veryjennDined on 9/10/2013Everything we had was very good. Prices were reasonable for the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service and FoodgreatfoodonthecheapDined on 8/28/2013We sat outside and had a great dinner with our kids. The sate was excellent as well as the prawns and roti. I had the duck curry with pineapple which was very tasty, but not quite as good as I expected given prior reviews. The unfiltered sake was awsome (we had something called white snow?). It was a very pleasant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Thai in the HamptonsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/14/2013Went looking for Thai in the Hamptons and found this place a bit off the beaten path. Excellent duck curry with nicely rendered skin, and the martinis were delicious. Place looks a bit like a roadhouse outside but rather nice inside and all the servers were very attentive and pleasant. Note to thai-chili heads, not particularly hot even their assortment of table side chili condiments was more on the mild side.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Side of the road GEM!!!VirgoDinerDined on 8/3/2013When you pull up to this place you don't expect much, but looks can be deceiving!!! My girlfriends and I ended our day trip to Southampton with dinner at BOA. The service was PHENOMENAL and the food was uber delicious!! We all agreed that we would definitely go back!! :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was excellent andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/12/2013The food was excellent and the staff were very friendly. They have a very good menu with many choices and a good variety of specials on the board. We'll definitely be going back!Special Features:
- GemGolfpatDined on 10/13/2012BOA Thai is an off the beaten trail Thai gem. The food is the best Thai food I've had in ages. The decor of the restaurant is charming. The staff is friendly and accommodating. We look forward to our next visit to BOA Thai.Special Features:
- Worst Meal EverOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/18/2012The worst meal I've ever been served. The food was served on a plate covered with ants.They replaced the plate. We should have left right then but ordered ice cream which had a hair in it.When we told the manager, he offered us free desserts but told us that was all he could do. That was our first and last meal at BOA Thai Asian Fusion.I wasn't going to write a review but several months have paased and I am still bothered by the meal I was served there. offered us free desserrs
- Food and service were overallFredDined on 7/27/2012Food and service were overall very good. Off the beaten track but a good find.
- Despite feeling out of theOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/7/2012Despite feeling out of the way for Southampton, it was actually very good food. I am planning to go back when I am out in Hamptons.Special Features:
- My wife and I took my daughterOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/6/2012My wife and I took my daughter to Boa Thai to celebrate her new job. We had never eaten there before and were pleasantly surprised to say the least. The food well presented and tasty while the service was prompt, pleasant and courteous. All the entrees we had were delicious, but the Crab Fried Rice needs to be singled out as it was incredible. You may have to go out of your way a little bit to find it, but Boa Thai is worth the trip!Special Features:
- Roti appetizer and curry chickenOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/3/2012Roti appetizer and curry chicken are amazing pad thai is uninspired and spring rolls are boring.Special Features:
- Went to dinner this past SaturdayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/23/2012Went to dinner this past Saturday night. Service was warm and friendly. Food was great! and their Boa Mai Tai was sooooo good! Great little place to go to on a dinner date, or to hang with friends sharing appetizers and cocktails. Their cashew chicken dish is very good. The fried wontons were light and crispy, and totally enjoyed the beef satay. I was too full for dessert, but next time will order their fried banannas. Yum. Some may consider this restaurant a little out of the way. But it is worth the short drive from town. It is a hidden little gem and I would definitly recommend this restaurant to all!Special Features: