BOA Steakhouse - Sunset
9200 W Sunset Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90069Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
BOA Steakhouse - Sunset
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.boasteak.com/
- Phone: 3102782050
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:30AM to 2:30PM
Dinner: Sunday - Monday 5:30PM to 10:30PM ׀ Tuesday - Wednesday 5:30PM to 11:00PM ׀ Thursday - Saturday 5:30PM to 12:00AM
Happy Hour: Monday - Friday 5:00PM - 7:00PM, Bar & Lounge only
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We offer various private dining rooms to suit parties up to 55 guests seated, 100 guests reception-style. Please contact our Catering & Special Events department for more information.
- Private Party Contact: Ruth Anne Gibson 3102716000x113
- Special Events: Contact RuthAnne Gibson @ (310) 271-6000 ext 113 for more information regarding Private Dining & Special Events.
A word from BOA Steakhouse - Sunset
BOA Steakhouse is a contemporary American steakhouse. A place for the new "Rat Pack" to hang your hats. Great steaks and seafood, something for everyone with an award winning wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
BOA Steakhouse - Sunset - Best Restaurants in West Hollywood ›
BOA Steakhouse - Sunset reviews from OpenTable diners
156 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (94)hot spot (73)great for outdoor dining (70)romantic (61)good for groups (60)fit for foodies (47)notable wine list (39)vibrant bar scene (39)late-night find (23)great for lunch (22)scenic view (16)neighborhood gem (15)great for brunch (12)kid-friendly (7)Show More
- NY, Ribeye & Filet Mignon, so good!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014The best steak we have had so far! The knife literally cut through the steak like butter. Definitely try the Parmesan cheese french fries. Their garlic mashed potatoes are to die for. It was my birthday and the staff surprised me and my friends with a delicious dessert adorned with a firework! One of our best dining experiences to date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FaisalVIPDined on 8/22/2014Very Vibrant and Noisy style of restaurant but I liked itSpecial Features:
- Great experience !!!!TomOhioDined on 8/22/2014My family and I were totally impressed with our entire experience! The staff was very accommodating, the outdoor setting was ideal. This was, without question, one of the best meals I have ever had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great patioOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/22/2014Very nice spot with a cool patio. The food is good but I would not put it on my short list of steakhouses.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The ambiance is wonderfulJesusisluvDined on 8/20/2014I love everything about BOA. The food is excellent and the service was top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great StaffOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/20/2014Amazing staff help make this already great restaurant perfect.Special Features:
- BOA is great!foodie1000Dined on 8/19/2014Great restaurant! Great service! Great meetup for singles, friends, family and business! Looking forward to returning!Special Features:
- On the top of my favorites..Mrktman1Dined on 8/16/2014Being born and raised in Manhattan having ate everywhere from the Friars Club, the 21 Club, Tavern on the Green, Peter Lugers...This restaurant surpasses them all. My new favorite place to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/15/2014Great service and accommodating. General manager went way out of his way for us.Special Features:
- Could be a great placeCarefreeVIPDined on 8/14/2014This app won't let me choose anything but "quiet" or "can't recall" for noise level so I'll state here it was noisy. Ambiance was great - good vibe here. Tuna tare tare was substandard. Steak was great - not sure why they encourage you to dilute the great quality meat with sauces and rubs. Sides were good. Great wine list. Service was really slow which was surprising considering it wasn't fully busy. Overall we enjoyed it but I had high expectations and they weren't met. Seemed very disorganized. This place could be so much better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/11/2014Very good food and service. View of busy street and buildings across was disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Experience!TheJsDined on 8/10/2014My family was on vacation and decided to try BOA... The food was off the charts!! Spectacular! We highly recommend this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service could have been betterlevka4foodDined on 8/10/2014If you have an occasion and willing to spend on food and drinks you don't want to hear excuses from the waitress about somebody was not at the kitchen and she had to do it herself. May be Sunday evening is not the best night to go there…Special Features:
- Great Place to VisitHollywoodvisitDined on 8/4/2014My 13 year old daughter and I had a blast! After our TMZ tour, my daughter insisted we go and eat there. I had to oblige. I had no problems booking a reservation. From the time we walked in the door, the staff was exceptionally friendly. The food was great... especially the Cesar salad. They make it at your table. YUMMMMY!!!!! Would definitely go back!!!!! BOA lived up to its reviews!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jleeper29Dined on 8/4/2014The minute we walked in we felt welcomed by the BOA staff because we were first time patrons we didn't know what to expect but any initial concerns on my wife and I's part about how the food would taste, or what our service would be like quickly passed once we were seated and walked thru what was easily the best dining experience either of us has ever enjoyed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best SteakhouseKayJayDined on 8/2/2014I'm not really a "steak person" but this is by far the best place to snag one if you're in the mood. I love the overall aura of the restaurant. It's romantic yet vibrant. It is a bit pricey but extremely worth it. Loved every bite of my meal and the service is always outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything I expected and more...Preece03Dined on 7/28/2014Wanted to go for a long time and finally had the chance. The food was excellent, outdoor seating was more intimate than inside and service was top-notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/27/2014My boyfriend and I went here for our anniversary. The ambience and service was absolutely amazing however we were not too thrilled about their mashed potatoes and creamed spinach. The filet mignon and organic chicken was great, we just have had better sides from other places such as Flemmings and Ruth Chris. Nonetheless, it was a really nice atmosphere so If we do go back I'll try something else off the menu.Special Features:
- An experience to rememberOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 7/27/2014When you first are seated you will notice the attention to details and the impeccable service. Sometimes the waiters are falling over each other because they want to give great service. All of the staff was pleasant and personable without the typical LA attitude. The food quality was very good. You certainly will not be disappointed.Special Features:
- I just didn't like our serverDeezgirlDined on 7/26/2014Good...actually great food!! Oh the butter cake is to die for!! Oh and the crab cakes...oh and the lobster potatos...heck the food is just great!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BOAmandsanVIPDined on 7/25/2014The evening was great, the food was good the only problem was 3 out of 4 stakes were over cooked, medium instead of medium rare etc. But we would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Courteous and Attentive staff!WineNdineDined on 7/24/2014My husband and I recently dined at Boa and had a fabulous evening! We arrived a few minutes early and were greeted with a smile by the hostess. We were told that our table would be ready in a few minutes and that if we would like to wait in the lounge they would come get us. My husband told her we would grab a drink and she responded pleasantly that we should enjoy our drink and let her know when we were ready to be seated. The bar staff was just as courteous and attentive. As promised, we were seated when we were ready. Shortly after sitting, the wait staff arrived and welcomed us. The prawns, table side Caesar salad and steaks were delicious! We can't thank The Boa staff enough for an enjoyable evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not sure what happenedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/24/2014Im not sure what happened. The dinner was great but I woke up in the middle of the night and ran to the restroom with a stomachache. I only had a banana and some chips for lunch so I figured it must had been from the dinner at BOA. I had the Center Cut Fillet and everything taste great until 3AM.Special Features:
- pleinaireDined on 7/23/2014The patio setting was really nice (except for the few bugs coming out of the vegetation we were seated next to). The food was elegantly presented and quite good. The overall service was excellent (we were checked on frequently and the support staff was very polite). The only thing that kind of ruined the overall experience was the difficulty in getting the check. At the end of the meal we really needed to leave but getting and paying the check took maybe 20 minutes. That made us late to our next appointment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/21/2014Fantastic service, food and atmosphere! Excellent food with VERY attentive staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceImamDined on 7/20/2014Excellent taste and service. Our reservation wasn't respecte and we had to insist to get a table at the patio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful restaurantFoodie50Dined on 7/17/2014Lunch was part of our DineLA experience. The patio seating was very comfortable as there was a persistent cool breeze, but the restaurant has glass panels that stops any direct wind. The service was very good and everyone was very friendly. Even though the restaurant was crowded the noise level was low, maybe due to the fact that there were no children present as this was a weekday. The food was very good and presented nicely. The dessert cookie and onion rings were incredible. I would recommend this restaurant for special occasions, but be aware parking is $7 with restaurant validation.Special Features:
- Fantastic food but...GoodpickensDined on 7/12/2014My wife and I felt like we were being stowed away in the back of the restaurant so we asked for a different table outside. They said there was no outdoor tables available and no booths by the windows available, but they could give us a different table. I was going to ask for the manager but decided oh well this table is ok. The food ended up being incredible and the service was top notch. I was super impressed with the food and service, and a little disappointed that we couldn't sit outside. The tables where we sat were real close together too so I ended up feeling like I couldn't have a private conversation with my wife and I was stuck listening to my neighbors complain about their jobs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sherrysstuffDined on 7/5/2014As we were seated in the indoor/outdoor area, we felt transformed to a special place. The blackberry vodka drink was divine, followed by a delicious meal. Boa is our new favorite "go to" restaurant for steak!! Service was exceptional.Special Features:
- CarolynPattycakeVIPDined on 7/4/2014The food and staff were amazing. Loved the bacon jam on my filet. Would highy recommend.Special Features:
- Boa on sunset... a must tryrshort4lawDined on 7/3/2014The food was delicious, the waitstaff, congenial and efficient and the atmosphere exciting, but not too overwhelming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerDinnerwithbenefitsDined on 7/3/2014Great place to eat! Cliff was an awesome waiter. Drinks were tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- high end / trendybougiefoodieDined on 6/29/2014I love the outdoor patio section. The service is GREAT. A great place to entertain friends. This is a celebrity hotspot. The menu may seem pricey to some, but it's worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticROSIEDined on 6/26/2014First time at BOA and it was a great experience our server was real polite. Will definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!YummytwinmummyDined on 6/24/2014We are from out of town and a local in Glendale insisted we go there, as it was the best steak he's ever had. Well it did not disappoint! You have to try the bacon jam on your steak.... Unreal. Also the mushrooms were packed with flavor. Overall amazing experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BillVIPDined on 6/18/2014Delicious steaks and seafood served in a handsome venue by attentive and friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatDIdkaDined on 6/16/2014Great experience! The food was delicious, the wait staff was very professionalSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rude HotessesOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 6/15/2014Everything was great except that the hostesses are rude, condescend and have very bad manners. They do not greet you when you arrive, they do not smile or when you leave they don't thank you for your visit.Special Features:
- 2 nd time will come againBigSteakLoverDined on 6/12/2014Once again, BOA delivered. Food was great, the service was great (though this time we had to ask for more bread. The first time we were there, our waiter asked us if we wanted more. Which is a nice touch). They should also ask if you want sauce with the steakSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Filet Mignon!!!MikeVIPDined on 6/4/2014Our waiter was very attentive to us. I ordered their Kansas filet mignon medium rare and it was cooked to perfection. The server brought a cart with all the necessary ingredients for the caesar salad. He was quite entertaining as he showed us how he was making the salad dressing. The end result of the caesar salad was absolutely delicious as well. I'll try their lunch very soon. Cheers!Special Features: